{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
isab said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
hello !!

I have managed to put on the freeLink APP paveled for the freestyle 2 that I have started to use.
Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I started the sensor with the patch, and in the installation process uninstall the original app, and again installed it later.

My question is, with all this:
1) The original app still using it, right?I understand that this is where the measurements will reach the endocrine, although having installed it again, I no longer know if they are shared

2) Do I have to scan with the patching app?

3) The reader, can I no longer use it?Al. Pass it, has told me that the sensor was already started, now it appears as "without an active sensor"

Thank you very much, I have been reading the threads of doubts, but I can't find this

I can't find anything that lead me to get the patching app, how did you do it?

And there is not.You have to create it "handmade."

But then, I have to follow the steps, but I have to do it downloading the application again not, with what do I have, it is not worth it?And do it have to be when I put a new sensor?Can't it be with what I have already put?

Isab's profile photo
Isab
12/19/2020 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

isab said:
davidag2000 said:
isab said:
isab said:
Hello !!

I have managed to put on the freeLink APP paveled for the freestyle 2 that I have started to use.
Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

I started the sensor with the patch, and in the installation process uninstall the original app, and again installed it later.

1) The original app still using it, right?I understand that this is where the measurements will reach the endocrine, although having installed it again, I no longer know if they are shared

3) The reader, can I no longer use it?Al. Pass it, has told me that the sensor was already started, now it appears as "without an active sensor"

Thank you very much, I have been reading the threads of doubts, but I can't find this

But then, I have to follow the steps, but I have to do it downloading the application again not, with what do I have, it is not worth it?And do it have to be when I put a new sensor?Can't it be with the one I have already put?

Exact.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/19/2020 2:28 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
isab said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
morganeta said:
hello !!

Now I have installed:
-App LibreLink
-App LibreLink patch
-XDrip

But then, I have to follow the steps, but I have to do it downloading the application again not, with what do I have, it is not worth it?And do it have to be when I put a new sensor?Can't it be with the one I have already put?

Exact.

Thank you, I will try when I play a sensor change to see

Isab's profile photo
Isab
12/20/2020 8:49 a.m.

@Isab exact, you will have to have the 2 apps:
-Librelink original
-Librelink patch

The patch, it is for you to receive the glycemia in XDRIP, if it is a lot of mess you can continue with Miao (I really appreciate having a run less).

Of course, the sensors free 2, of 4, 2 I have claimed because the message of "exhausted sensor" appeared when there was even more than 6 days.

I'm going to see if now for the next sensor I can visualize the XDRIP graph on the Miband bracelet ...: S

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
12/21/2020 7:05 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Good night.XDRIP can be calibrated with free2 and the patching app ceases to be necessary except to start the sensor.XDRIP directly take the raw values ​​of the sensor and transform them into glucose data using an external algorithm.It works from milk.I leave the instructions, all the merit is from the developer Tzachi -ar.

With the active sensor, disable the patch free app so that it does not interfere with data reception, update to the latest version of XDRIP Nightly, yesterday December 23, and install OOP2, the algorithm that transforms the gross data of the sensor of the sensorIn glucose data:

Link

Answer that you do not want Xdrip to use it and open the app to be executed, and give it permits to run in the background.
In XDRIP, select as Free Bluetooth data source, enable NFC and a little lower, in Starting Bluettoth Connection with free, put ASK or always.Scan the sensor being inside XDrip and answer that if you have put ask before).In a few seconds the sensor scanning again.In 15 minutes (before if the sensor was already in use) the values ​​appear in XDrip.To calibrate it, delete the previous calibrations to stop sensor and introduce the two initials.The calibration chart will have a different slope of one.

If you want to try it, do it with a sensor to which you are left for a couple of days to run out, if you fail you do not miss much.

Merry christmas

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
12/24/2020 8:43 p.m.

And as I see that there are still people with problems to stop the app, here are the instructions too:

In Linux it is very easy, in Windows it is a bit more complicated.Follow the instructions of this video:
Link
Install the original app, disagree with it and install the patch.To activate the sensor follow these instructions:
Link

The patching app does not send data to Abbott.If you want to do it replace the git clone order in the 4:26 minute of the video for this:
GIT CLONE Link
and answer not to the question it asks you.
To send data to Abbott it is necessary to patch it again, but on the mobile:

ID to Google Play Store/Settings/Play Protect, click on the icon above right and disable the two options.
Install the patching app.
On the phone, ID A:
Link
and Instald LuckyPatcher
See the video of Method 5, which is what we are going to use:
Link
The options to be selected are Auto Mode and Other Patches Extreme Mode.Follow the instructions and voila.Copy the resulting app in case you need it in the future and enable Google Play options again.

Antonio200
12/24/2020 10:35 p.m.

It is my duty to warn him David I do not remember the number that is prohibited to sell any second -hand medical device since the name of the chronic patient who has been delivered and the use of another person can attract and generate problems of everythingguy.I hope that I am not bad I am very weird when buying a thing in fact there are times what you are asking for information about something and what they give you less is information. As my follower what is about what I write or speak the presidentFrom patient forum I will never get into a private conversation I think the forum was created to be able to speak in public.I hope that my comment is not disturbed since it is directed in humble mode, if you ask doubts, you ask for help about something that you do not know what it cannot be done is to create and generate even more doubts or at least try not to cause it.Said is strictly forbidden to sell a medical device that bears your name and tremendous error on the part of the one who buys it.Greetings David.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/25/2020 5:24 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Antonio200 said:
good night.XDRIP can be calibrated with free2 and the patching app ceases to be necessary except to start the sensor.XDRIP directly take the raw values ​​of the sensor and transform them into glucose data using an external algorithm.It works from milk.I leave the instructions, all the merit is from the developer Tzachi -ar.

With the active sensor, disable the patch free app so that it does not interfere with data reception, update to the latest version of XDRIP Nightly, yesterday December 23, and install OOP2, the algorithm that transforms the gross data of the sensor of the sensorIn glucose data:

Link ;Export=Download

Answer that you do not want Xdrip to use it and open the app to be executed, and give it permits to run in the background.
In XDRIP, select as Free Bluetooth data source, enable NFC and a little lower, in Starting Bluettoth Connection with free, put ASK or always.Scan the sensor being inside XDrip and answer that if you have put ask before).In a few seconds the sensor scanning again.In 15 minutes (before if the sensor was already in use) the values ​​appear in XDrip.To calibrate it, delete the previous calibrations to stop sensor and introduce the two initials.The calibration chart will have a different slope of one.

If you want to try it, do it with a sensor to which you are left for a couple of days to run out, if you fail you do not miss much.

Merry Christmas

Well, in principle I will try it .... As you say, when the sensor is left a couple of days and I will tell you, although thanks to "whatever" my second sensor (the first was a disaster in the heats and did not calibrate), it goes quite even to reality and yesterday it even allowed me-5 of the capillary, yes, I did not corroborate it again with another capillary and today at breakfast, there was only a difference of 5 between capillary and sensor.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/25/2020 12:53 p.m.

I have searched but I can't find this doubt in the forum ... Does anyone use free2 + miao2?
I am fed up with the disconnections of the free2, of about 8 sensors that I carry, only 2 have maintained the connection with XDrip, the rest, the connection comes and comes.And of course, the alarms of the free2 do not work either.

I find Miao's Bluetooth more reliable than free, do you know if it gives any problem?

Because if you will continue to work badly, it would take another pot ... I imagine that I will have to start the sensor with the original lilibrelink, right?

Thank you

morganeta
02/01/2021 4:53 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@morganeta I took for a long time 1 + miao2 + xDrip for iPhone and went wonderfully.
A month ago they gave me in Social Security the free 2 and all the evils came.I was disconnected, the alarms did not sound, the graphs in the free app appeared ... A without living.And I think everything comes (it is a personal theory) for a conflict with the Bluetooth of the free sensor 2 and Miaomiao.

Lately I am using Diabox Me (it is an app that is for both Android and iPhone) and they have managed to make the sensor read as if it were a continuous glucose meter, without the need of Miao.And since I have removed mine, I am much better.It is true that sometimes the APP LibreLink does not work well, but much better than before.There is no color.

Link

In the link I have put they explain how to do it

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
02/01/2021 5:26 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

@amiranda then you have taken free2+ miao, right ??

I'm going to investigate Diabox, what would replace the patch free app?Can it be used with XDRIP?

morganeta
02/01/2021 5:56 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@morganeta Yes, after free 1 + miao 2 I took 2 + miao 2, and that was when I started having disconnection problems.

Diabox does not replace me freeLink, because with LibreLink my endocrine knows how my measurements are going, in addition to I need it to start the sensor (I have no meter to start it).

Diabox is an app that you can have installed while XDRIP and use both to obtain the data that the sensor sends.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
02/01/2021 8:47 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

The Diabox app is not at the Google Play Store, the link of its website does not work, but you can download it from here if you want to try it Link

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
02/01/2021 11:11 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
good night.XDRIP can be calibrated with free2 and the patching app ceases to be necessary except to start the sensor.XDRIP directly take the raw values ​​of the sensor and transform them into glucose data using an external algorithm.It works from milk.I leave the instructions, all the merit is from the developer Tzachi -ar.

Link ;Export=Download

Merry Christmas

Hello.

What does the freeLink APP to disable patching so that it does not interfere with data reception?You mean uninstalling the patching app?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
03/02/2021 8:55 a.m.

fer123 said:
Antonio200 said:

Link ;Export=Download

Merry Christmas

Hello.

What does the freeLink APP to disable patching so that it does not interfere with data reception?You mean uninstalling the patching app?

Before I had 2 + patching app and xDrip but XDrip was disconnected and I didn't take values ​​almost a month ago.He puts me BG Reading Unavilable.XDrip Data Collection Service is running.I'm going to try your method to see if it works.

fer123's profile photo
fer123
03/02/2021 8:57 a.m.

Hello, with the free 2 that mobile does well.

MLS's profile photo
MLS
03/03/2021 2:20 p.m.

@Fer123 Well, well uninstalls them completely because once the sensor has started you will not need it until you start a new one (you would have to install it when you need it), you take away the execution permits in the background.What you have to get is that by enabling NFC in XDrip and reading the sensor does not open freeLink or ask you what application you want to use.It also seems that, although once scanned with XDrip the sensor no longer works again with LibreLink, it continues to connect to the sensor and interfere, making the Bluetooth connection with xDrip be lost (I insist, > does not work again with LibreLink , the sensor will only work with XDRIP.After a couple of times, but for a long time, they were beta versions.

@MLS I have an Xiaomi with Xiaomi.eu and both AAPS and XDRIP work without problems.Anyway, if you already have the Mi Note 10 test and tell us.

Antonio200
03/03/2021 7:49 p.m.

txitxo said:
Diabox's app is not in the Google Play Store, the link of its website does not work, but you can download it from here if you want to try it https: // m.apkpure.com/es/diabox/com.outshineiot.diabox/download

I just installed the two Diabox and XDrip applications but since I have installed them, they are very often disconnected for example, for example, at least at least it is disconnected once and I have to scan manually so that they connect to you againsame.

When I had only the XDrip I was not disconnected.Now when they disconnect me, the two apps are disconnected at the same time

fer123's profile photo
fer123
03/04/2021 9 p.m.

fer123 said:
txitxo said:
Diabox's app is not in Google's play store, the link of its website does not work, but youYou can download from here if you want to try it Link

I just installed the two Diabox and XDrip applications but since I have installed them, they are very often disconnected for example, for example, at least at least it is disconnected once and I have to scan manually so that they connect to you againsame.

When I had only the XDrip I was not disconnected.Now when they are disconnected, the two apps are disconnected at the same time

It is normal, they are incompatible.You must choose one.If you use both, you will have many mistakes.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/05/2021 12:17 a.m.

morganeta said:
@amiranda then you have taken free2+ miao, right ??

I'm going to investigate Diabox, what would replace the patch free app?Can it be used with XDRIP?

Yes, Diabox uses it as a follower to make continuous readings, if you have Nightscout and XDrip, you can see the continuous data on a bracelet or watch linking it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/05/2021 8:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.