{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

anikadm said:
mloureiro said:
in view of comments about mm2 and free-2, I tell you my experience today.I have started the first free-2 sensor in this case with an Android 9 mobile with NFC.I tell you what to do for MM2 to work with free-2, in case it was not clear in all the previous notes.

• For free-2 use with mm2 and xDrip, you can start the sensor with the free reader1.The patching application is only for those who want to receive alarms in LibreLink and/or use it as a data source without putting mm2.
  • The mm2 firmware must be updated.To do this, download the APK and install giving android permissions here Link = 1TZ6Z1G7BJZ5QD1HEOX79MT-KZLUBJWS .It must be allowed to install software from external sources to Google Play. We plug the mm2 to load, since if it does not detect that it is 100% or loading it will not update (very important this) .We open the application, we find the MM2 and when it appears we give Update.Let us ensure that we select V7 in the drop -down and give the right button (it appears in Chinese).Just in case you have it connected to the Internet.It will be updated and you have to be attentive so that in the end the brief message "Update Setsful" appears.
  • When connecting in XDrip we should see that it has firmware 7. If not, it didn't do it well.Just in case, restart the phone.
  • So that you can offer data in XDrip it is necessary to discharge and always run in the background the OOP algorithm, which will also be in charge of calibrations.In fact, without making initial calibration already begins to offer data as soon as they receive the first reading.It is downloaded from here: And end.With that it works.You just have to remember to tell the phone not to kill the OOP application working in the background.Normally in the recent tab (I keep the "Home" button and open application screens) give the lock.In this way, even if we save battery, the system does not eliminate the application of the working memory by deleting cache every x minutes.
  • I have tried this on Android 6. I need to try the OOP on Android 9, since in the original source I have taken discharges and instructions seems to insinuate that it does not work with Android 9 and Superior.

In any case, I am testing the following in parallel:

• Android 9 with XDRIP and LibreLink App V2.3 Patching.It does not have the calibrate menu, but on the data introduction screen (insulin units, HC rations ...) I put capillary and caliber measurements.Only the constant estimates, that is, it takes the gross data and adds/subtract to obtain the capillary.ADVANTAGE: In the graph I selected that gross data appears.As every minute is connected, a certain path of white points is seen where the next measurement is going.Another advantage: Mm2 is not necessary.
    • Android 6 with XDrip, Oop running behind and broadcasting mm2.Advantages: Calibration works as usual, estimating both slope values.

Few data so far, but after about 3 calibrations in both cases, the data is practically similar.The scan with NFC says 91, xDrip+oop+mm2 calibrated says 91, and xDrip+LibreLink patching says 93. The capillary says 95.
    We will see when it is stable in a high way.

MyExperience tells me that free usually under the capillaAbove, and Xdrip is still below.

Original source Instructions: HTTPS: //medium.com/@miaomiaoreader/how-to-make-libre-us-14-days-sensors-work-with-miaomiao2-on-xdrip-35b431a40940

Hello, regarding use Android 9 with XDrip and LibreLink patch, what mobile is you using?Does it work correctly without interruption?I am interested, thank you very much.

I have tried this with mm 1 and I don't go, I guess it's just for MM2.I appreciated a comment from someone who has managed to operate xDrip + mm1 + free2 !!

plmarcelo's profile photo
    plmarcelo
    07/27/2020 10:58 p.m.
    No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good chic@s
    I've been with the free freestyle 1. I don't know the patch but is starting to take off.That you recommend to better paste the patch on the skin.I conn free freestyle 1. I am regular sometimes there is a lot of difference in patch and blood.I have come to have up to 40 apart.I give so many turns to the head that as I follow this I prefer to prick 6 or 8 times a day.I hope this improves a little.

They called me on Thursday that the first of the month of August I get free freestyle 2 for what I read in the forum scares me until I put it if it fails as much as you say.In diabetes there is a delay.They do nothing good.These advances should have very little errors very little between 5 and 10. I have reached up to 40 apart.

Help me with the patches.
    Greetings from Jaén

Fft09's profile photo
    Fft09
    07/27/2020 11:34 p.m.

@Antoniora works the bubble with the free2 ???Now I continue with Miao1 and Free1 but when I changed if the patching app is wrong with me, I have a bubble at home, if you tell me that it works well I stay calm 😅

erpla's profile photo
    erpla
    07/28/2020 10:46 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@Fft09

If you start taking a bit a little, it is best to put a hypoallergenic tape from Kinesio.You can get it in a pharmacy.Round the tips when you wear it.You can put it above the sensor or only on the side that takes off, if little.Once you put the tape, leave it.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
    jldiazdel
    07/28/2020 10:52 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
    Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
    HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
    Dexcom G6

@Fft09 I uilizo skin tac wipe before putting the sensor and transparent fixomull on it.Do not take off or shoot, even with this heat ...
    @Antoniora @Plmarce it if you have doubts about the patching app write me a private and I help you
    All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
    Antonio200
    07/28/2020 11:43 a.m.

If I have looked for skintacc wipe and I can't find it anywhere and a place that I have seen have been in towels and are faces of noses.

For the patching app, I am not going to be worse or not.I already tell you I have been with the position for a long time.Thanks and greetings

Fft09's profile photo
    Fft09
    07/28/2020 12:06 p.m.

You have no WhatsApp group Echo to help us.Count experiences.This freestyle.Pumps etc.

It would be a great help sincerely

If anyone has a group, I would like to enter and have more information about diabetes.I've been learning 22 years but never stop learning.Greetings from Jaén

Fft09's profile photo
    Fft09
    07/28/2020 12:36 p.m.

@Fft09 we put Link in the arm and with that it bathes in pool, plays tennis and canEasily change every time you want.

plmarcelo
    07/28/2020 12:38 p.m.

Ok thanks I'm going to look

Fft09's profile photo
    Fft09
    07/28/2020 12:41 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
    @fft09 I uilizo skin tac wipe before putting the sensor and fixomull transparent on it.Do not take off or shoot, even with this heat ...
    @Antoniora @Plmarce it if you have doubts about the patching app write me a private and I help you
    GREETING

Hi @Antonio200
    My doubts about the patching app are:
    1. The mobile where you are going to be installed needs to have NFC
    2. I have read that xDrip+cannot be calibrated, is reading still quite reliable?

Greetings and thanks

plmarcelo
    07/28/2020 12:42 p.m.

The mobile in which you carry the app has to have NFC, yes.
    You can calibrate but in a -40 +20 range to avoid hypoglycemia because free 2 reads up to 40, and the calibration does not change the slope, only the cutting point.Still it is better that the ABBOTT application that does not allow any calibration, and is quite reliable, yes.

Antonio200
    07/28/2020 12:53 p.m.

I have a saved galaxy j5 mobile that has NFC, I have to see if it does not harm the sensors, because then I could use this.Thank you very much @Antonio200

plmarcelo
    07/28/2020 2:39 p.m.

@Fft09

There is a video that can help you.

I use Skin Tac Wipe in wipes to protect the skin.But TB is worth to improve adhesion.Ah, I put on a glove, because I stick to my fingers like a demon.The Skin Tac wipe, story 30 seconds and put the sensor.

I buy it on Amazon.Ok, but it comes 50 and if you do the video they can last a long time.

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
    jldiazdel
    07/28/2020 3:17 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
    Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
    HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
    Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
    @fft09

There is a video that can help you.

I use Skin Tac Wipe in wipes to protect the skin.But TB is worth to improve adhesion.Ah, I put on a glove, because I stick to my fingers like a demon.The Skin Tac wipe, story 30 seconds and put the sensor.

I buy it on Amazon.Ok, but it comes 50 and if you do the video they can last a long time.

Link

Thank you very much for the videos and very well explained.Thank you

Fft09's profile photo
    Fft09
    07/28/2020 3:30 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
    You can calibrate but in a -40 +20 range to avoid hypoglycemia because free 2 reads up to 40, and the calibration does not change the slope, only the cutting point.Still it is better that the ABBOTT application that does not allow any calibration, and is quite reliable, yes.

If it is the patching app, no NFC is needed.That is why it poups.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
    DavidAG2000
    07/28/2020 6:27 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
    Antonio200 said:

If it is the patching app, no NFC is needed.For that it patchs.

Then do you start the sensor with the same reader, how have I done so far?

plmarcelo
    07/28/2020 6:35 p.m.

plmarcelo said:
    davidag2000 said:
    Antonio200 said:
    Antonio200 said:
    the mobile in which you carry the app has to have to haveNFC, yes.

If it is the patching app, no NFC is needed.For that it patchs.

Then you start the sensor with the same reader, how did I do so far?

Well, of course, I would need NFC just for the start of the sensor.Then no longer.

DavidAG2000
    07/28/2020 7:58 p.m.

Actually patch to transmit the data to XDRIP, not not to use NFC.In fact, from time to time it loses the connection and the app to recover it must be used.

Antonio200
    07/31/2020 12:54 p.m.

Hello everyone, in case it helps you.I leave my last video talking about free freestyle 2. Story some data that can serve you.And this way you will laugh a little ... 💙
    Link

laura08's profile photo
    laura08
    08/01/2020 8:37 a.m.

What do you prefer with free freestyle 2, the patching application next to XDrip+ or Miaomiao2 with xDrip+?

What gives the most precise results, according to your opinions?

Thanks and greetings.

DavidAG2000
    08/01/2020 10:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.