{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

erpla said:
The patching app you use it if you do not want to have to use the Miao, with the patching app the Free2 data passes to xDrip directly.

Aaaaaamigo.But in that case the data is also uploaded to the cloud to access the endocrine?Because if so, I save the 160 of mm2, right?
Thanks for the info.

Edito: I see that theoretically you can continue to send data to the cloud with the patching free, but in addition to being a bit straight, it is possible to get caught and stay without guarantee.

Do you use the freeLink patching with the freeview?

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
06/27/2020 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mikel01 To be able to share the data in the cloud, I suppose you mean the Libreview?And also use the patching app to not need Miao, so you would have to have the two app, the normal LibreLink with which you share data in LibreView and the patching app that will share data with the XDRIP .... I do not know if you solve thedoubt....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/27/2020 1:22 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
@mikel01 to be able to share the data in the cloud, I suppose you mean the freeview?And also use the patching app to not need Miao, so you would have to have the two app, the normal LibreLink with which you share data in LibreView and the patching app that will share data with the XDRIP .... I do not know if you solve theDoubt ...

Ah, that is, both can coexist?
Yes, with the cloud I mean the freelink, which from the endocrine urges me to use it.The story is that the mm2 just arrived, which is clear I rushed to buy (I imagine I can return it if I do not finish it in need).

Of course, I can't try the patching app because they tell you to do it when starting a new sensor.
Therefore, if I want to have continuous (real) measurement on the mobile and also upload the data to the LibreLink, can I start the sensor with the patching app and then have both installed to be able to use XDRIP on the one hand and on the other continue to keep uploading the informationto the cloud?I imagine that normal measurements with NFC should continue to do them in the officer, as well as the introduction of data asking me for portions and others.

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
06/27/2020 2:18 p.m.

Exactly as you said @mikel01, with the patching you see it as if it were Miao and with the LibreLink you pass the NFC every 8h to see the endocrine.In the PDF file where the video for the patching app is removed are the instructions on how it is done.From what I have read, it starts with the patch and then with the original but read it before starting a sensor because you have to do it in a specific order that I do not remember now ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/27/2020 4:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello a question there are some specific smartwatch for the tomato app and if not which one can go thanks

Garci's profile photo
Garci
06/28/2020 7:22 p.m.

For now something disappointed with the operation of the free 2. I have not had a week and a sensor that I have had to change has already failed, and the second stopped working for a couple of hours (now it seems that he has returned to life).I come from a G4 that I have used years and a couple of sensors will have failed in total :(

In this sense, one question: I called Abbott and they will send me another sensor for the first fault, but I didn't tell them that I put Miao Miao on top ... Is this something you hide when asking when askingA replacement or despite not being something official, they do not put their use?

On the other hand, it has been a bit Odyssey to work the XDRIP, which I have had many connection problems with the mobile bluetooth.I have only operated it following the steps that @Mloureiro indicated on the previous page (thank you!), But there is something that does not quite convince me.I attach an image: Link style = "max-width: 300px;
Is there any way that XDRIP interprets the data in another way?Because every rant of those comes with its vertical arrow, and of course, it makes no sense because it would be normal for it to be a much more homogeneous curve.I use the OOP algortimo (in case it has something to do), because otherwise it does not work for me.

Thank you!

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
07/01/2020 8:02 a.m.

Good afternoon.A pair of comments on the patching application in case they can help someone.
There is a way to compile it and be able to continue raising the values ​​to Libreview:

Link

and some instructions for dummies ;-):

Link

(Eye that the instructions are to compile the original program in which you could not upload data to Libreview, you have to make a couple of changes but come on, minimum)

I come from Dexcom and I am starting to use Freestyle 2+Application patching with xDrip+aaps and well, it is true that it is not as precise as Dexcom but because of my little experience it is not bad (I insist that I do not carry much with freestyle ...)I miss the possibility of calibrating.Using the classic XDRIP algorithm it is possible (outside the -40 +20 range that allows the patching application) but I have not tried it, and modifying some parameter in the XML XML configuration file of XDrip can also be used OOP and calibrate it, butIt is not recommended, you can not receive alerts in hypoglycemia because XDRIP gives a reading constantly and for those we use AAPS is even more dangerous because the pump continues to inject.In the future it is expected that Oop can be calibrate.

The next link is from AAPS but below you have information on how to replace the sensor in XDRIP (it is not necessarythe previous calibrations) and problem solving.

Link

Also tell you that it is possible to use several XDRIP applications simultaneously on the same phone so that you can put a dexcom and a freestyle and see the readings of both at the same time to compare, or of the patching application and Miao Miao Miao 2. They are called variantsof XDrip:

Link

Ah!Although Abbott says on its website that Libre 2 only works with LibreLink 2.4, the patch is applied to version 2.3 and alerts work the same :-)

All the best

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
07/07/2020 7:31 p.m.

Ok, now the one I need help is me ...
I just put on a sensor and the patching application does not go.In fact the alarms do not work and XDRIP does not receive data.Any idea what can be due?
Thank you all.

Antonio200
07/08/2020 1:13 p.m.

mikel01 said:
for now something disappointed with the operation of free 2. I have not had a week and a sensor that I have had to change has already failed, and the second stopped working for me duringA couple of hours (now it seems that he has returned to life).I come from a G4 that I have used years and a couple of sensors will have failed in total :(

In this sense, one question: I called Abbott and they will send me another sensor for the first fault, but I didn't tell them that I put Miao Miao on top ... Is this something you hide when asking when askingA replacement or despite not being something official, they do not put their use?

On the other hand, it has been a bit Odyssey to work the XDRIP, which I have had many connection problems with the mobile bluetooth.I have only operated it following the steps that @Mloureiro indicated on the previous page (thank you!), But there is something that does not quite convince me.I attach an image:

Hello again, yes, the patch of the free2 are a garbage, a lot has been commented on in the forum already.I two of the 3 that I use (now I have 4 of free 1 that they gave me in the hospital) one failed me and Abott had to change it and another failed and reinstalling the app returned, so that I was better whatI had to do was deactivate FreeLink's alarms completely and not to despair when you get the error, try it in 10 min and its no way to reinstall the app.

When I call Abott I never say anything about Miao Miao, and I always put it on the arm where they indicate but if I did it in another place I would also tell them that I was in the arm.They are worth very expensive so that they do not want to return one of them for nonsense.

The XDDRip jumps make them when I change position (sitting or lying) and when I sleep because I move and crush the sensor, if it does more often I really do not know what it can be since it has not beenever.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
07/08/2020 1:49 p.m.

There is an XDRIP option to soften the data.It is in settings - screen settings.
I answer myself about the lack of alarms.It seems that sometimes it happens, so there is no way for the sensor to work, it is in free mode 1. The only way to use it as CGM is with a miao miao 2. If you sell it please, tell me
So far I had no complaint of the free 2, now already.I have failed one just to put it and this one fails the alarms :-( in short ...

Antonio200
07/10/2020 5 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
There is an option in XDrip to soften the data.It is in settings - screen settings.
I answer myself about the lack of alarms.It seems that sometimes it happens, so there is no way for the sensor to work, it is in free mode 1. The only way to use it as CGM is with a miao miao 2. If you sell it please, tell me
So far I had no complaint of the free 2, now already.I have failed one just to put it and this one fails the alarms :-( in short ...

Probably, this summer ends up selling several free freestyle 1. Contact me by private.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/10/2020 11 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
There is an option in XDrip to soften the data.It is in settings - screen settings.

Probably, this summer ends up selling several free freestyle 1. Contact me by private.

DavidAG2000
07/10/2020 11 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
probably, this summer ends up selling several free freestyle 1. contact me privately.

Thanks Davidag2000.Actually what I need is a Miao Miao 2 so that, on the occasions when the patching application fails, I can resort to it instead of having to throw the sensor.
Thanks again.
Greetings

Antonio200
07/11/2020 10:51 a.m.

Antonio200 said:
davidag2000 said:
probably, this summer ends up selling several free freestyle 1. Contact me by private.

Thanks Davidag2000.Actually what I need is a Miao Miao 2 so that, on the occasions when the patching application fails, I can resort to it instead of having to throw the sensor.
Thanks again.
Greetings

You may also sell one soon.

DavidAG2000
07/11/2020 1:53 p.m.

As I am more stubborn than a mule, three days later the patching app is working, so for now I do not need Miao Miao.Anyway, when you sell it, tell me, I may not be so lucky with the next sensor and I ended up needing it.
If you have a problem with the patching app, do not hesitate to ask me before I forget how I have done it :-) I do not want to bore you here with the whole process, it is a bit cumbersome.
All the best

Antonio200
07/11/2020 6:20 p.m.

Good morning, I have recently spent the free freestyle glucose meter 2. The fact is that the meter scans the sensor (patch) without problems, but my smartphone is not.I have downloaded the FreeLink app and when I proceed to make the scan it tells me "scan error".I use an Xiaomi Mi9, and has a NFC reader, but still jumps "scanning error".Has anyone else had similar problems?Is it mobile problem?Thanks in advance.

Ernesto Lorente Moreno's profile photo
Ernesto Lorente Moreno
07/14/2020 12:21 p.m.

mloureiro said:
in view of comments about mm2 and free-2, I tell you my experience today.I have started the first free-2 sensor in this case with an Android 9 mobile with NFC.I tell you what to do for MM2 to work with free-2, in case it was not clear in all the previous notes.

• For free-2 use with mm2 and xDrip, you can start the sensor with the free reader1.The patching application is only for those who want to receive alarms in LibreLink and/or use it as a data source without putting mm2.
  • The mm2 firmware must be updated.To do this, download the APK and install giving android permissions here Link = 1TZ6Z1G7BJZ5QD1HEOX79MT-KZLUBJWS .It must be allowed to install software from external sources to Google Play. We plug the mm2 to load, since if it does not detect that it is 100% or loading it will not update (very important this) .We open the application, we find the MM2 and when it appears we give Update.Let us ensure that we select V7 in the drop -down and give the right button (it appears in Chinese).Just in case you have it connected to the Internet.It will be updated and you have to be attentive so that in the end the brief message "Update Setsful" appears.
  • When connecting in XDrip we should see that it has firmware 7. If not, it didn't do it well.Just in case, restart the phone.
  • So that you can offer data in XDrip it is necessary to discharge and always run in the background the OOP algorithm, which will also be in charge of calibrations.In fact, without making initial calibration already begins to offer data as soon as they receive the first reading.It is downloaded from here: And end.With that it works.You just have to remember to tell the phone not to kill the OOP application working in the background.Normally in the recent tab (I keep the "Home" button and open application screens) give the lock.In this way, even if we save battery, the system does not eliminate the application of the working memory by deleting cache every x minutes.
  • I have tried this on Android 6. I need to try the OOP on Android 9, since in the original source I have taken discharges and instructions seems to insinuate that it does not work with Android 9 and Superior.

In any case, I am testing the following in parallel:

• Android 9 with XDRIP and LibreLink App V2.3 Patching.It does not have the calibrate menu, but on the data introduction screen (insulin units, HC rations ...) I put capillary and caliber measurements.Only the constant estimates, that is, it takes the gross data and adds/subtract to obtain the capillary.ADVANTAGE: In the graph I selected that gross data appears.As every minute is connected, a certain path of white points is seen where the next measurement is going.Another advantage: Mm2 is not necessary.
    • Android 6 with XDrip, Oop running behind and broadcasting mm2.Advantages: Calibration works as usual, estimating both slope values.

Few data so far, but after about 3 calibrations in both cases, the data is practically similar.The scan with NFC says 91, xDrip+oop+mm2 calibrated says 91, and xDrip+LibreLink patching says 93. The capillary says 95.
    We will see when it is stable in a high way.

My experience tells me that free usually goes forUnder the capillary in "normal" values ​​(eg around 70-120), but predicts the climbs, when the capillary says for example 160, free-brutt says above, and XDRIP still below.

Original source Instructions: HTTPS: //medium.com/@miaomiaoreader/how-to-make-libre-us-14-days-sensors-work-with-miaomiao2-on-xdrip-35b431a40940

Hello, regarding use Android 9 with XDrip and LibreLink patch, what mobile is you using?Does it work correctly without interruption?I am interested, thank you very much.

Anikadm's profile photo
    Anikadm
    07/25/2020 7:58 p.m.

antoniora said:
    hello everyone,
    I tell you my experience with the free 2.
    I am AAPS user, with clock, bomb ...
    I used Xdrip+, but with free sensors 2 it doesn't work.
    The patching app I have not had webox to ride it.
    I have asked people from groups to put it, but nobody shares it to me.
    To continue with CGM and AAPS, I found a regular solution.
    I installed tomato, I upload the data to NS and from there AAPS reads the values ​​and regulates.
    Objective achieved, satisfaction 75%.

I prefer Xdrip and prefer Miao 2, who fails me, the bubble, much more precious, my Miao goes to jump and fails 30% battery.
    Until something else develops for free 2 this is an easy solution for CGM and AAPS.

Greetings

The same thing happens to me, I have only managed to work with the Miaomiao app, but it is very unstable, it is very frequently disconnected and I have to restart the app. It is nothing reliable.A pity, because Xdrip was going wonderfully

plmarcelo's profile photo
    plmarcelo
    07/27/2020 5:59 p.m.

Hello to all suffering from Free2!

I am new here although I read the forum to seek help from time to time.

I have changed me to Freestyle 2 and a real disaster has resulted.He used Miao Miao with Xdrip and Android 10 and everything went from pearls, with their oddities and hobbies (which has them), but of pearls.

With Free 2 no longer works.Neither algorithm, nor update firmware, nor anything.The data takes them as it shows the glucose of the moment and the trend, but there is no historical.The screen appears blank (without the points that are showing glucose every 5 minutes).In addition, you cannot calibrate no matter how much they say that the altorithm does, that if you enter glucose, insulin, hydrates, etc. data, etc.None of that works.If it goes about 30 points below, you better remove the alarms or you will not be able to sleep by notices of false hypoglycemia.I have uninstalled and returned to install, turn off and re -ensemble, restart Miao Miao and restart the mobile and tested with several versions of XDrip, so many times that I don't even remember.I have read that it can be by Android 10, but it seems to me a real delay that you have to have an earlier version of the S.O.of your mobile to make a new version of a device work when a previous one did it without problems.In the end.I think they have covered themselves with glory with this update.

Not to mention the reading failures of FreeSytle 2. Impressive 4 or 5, or more hours that can be thrown by saying that there is an error in reading, that you try in 10 minutes.The graphics in the Abott are sorrow with holes of hours and hours without data.I hope that in the SSOO you do not hit that you do not take 80-90% of the data.

The question is as follows.I have achieved some sensors of version 1 to return to my normality and leave me constant problems (which I already have enough with the diabetes itself).Should we return to the Miao Miao firmware version prior to 7 to work?How would that be done?Is it possible to return to normal after this nightmare?Is there anyone else thinking that the sensors prefer to pay and buy the free 1 since this "improved update" is a real fraud?

Thanks for your support

OceanosProfundos's profile photo
    OceanosProfundos
    07/27/2020 9:53 p.m.

oceanosprofundos said:
    Hello to all suffers from free2!

I am new here although I read the forum to seek help from time to time.

I have changed me to Freestyle 2 and a real disaster has resulted.He used Miao Miao with Xdrip and Android 10 and everything went from pearls, with their oddities and hobbies (which has them), but of pearls.

With Free 2 no longer works.Neither algorithm, nor update firmware, nor anything.The data takes them as it shows the glucose of the moment and the trend, but there is no historical.The screen appears blank (without the points that are showing glucose every 5 minutes).In addition, you cannot calibrate no matter how much they say that the altorithm does, that if you enter glucose, insulin, hydrates, etc. data, etc.None of that works.If it goes about 30 points below, you better remove the alarms or you will not be able to sleep by notices of false hypoglycemia.I have uninstalled and returned to install, turn off and re -ensemble, restart Miao Miao and restart the mobile and tested with several versions of XDrip, so many times that I don't even remember.I have read that it can be by Android 10, but it seems to me a real delay that you have to have an earlier version of the S.O.of your mobile to make a new version of a device work when a previous one did it without problems.In the end.I think they have covered themselves with glory with this update.

Not to mention the reading failures of FreeSytle 2. Impressive 4 or 5, or more hours that can be thrown by saying that there is an error in reading, that you try in 10 minutes.The graphics in the Abott are sorrow with holes of hours and hours without data.I hope that in the SSOO you do not hit that you do not take 80-90% of the data.

The question is as follows.I have achieved some sensors of version 1 to return to my normality and leave me constant problems (which I already have enough with the diabetes itself).Should we return to the Miao Miao firmware version prior to 7 to work?How would that be done?Is it possible to return to normal after this nightmare?Is there anyone else thinking that the sensors prefer to pay and buy the free 1 since this "improved update" is a real fraud?

Thanks for your support

I exchange sensors of free 1 and 2 whenever I get from 1 because 2 is shit.And as I exchange and I don't want to change the Miao Miao I always have it in the latest version with XDDRIP and the algorithm app although free 1 is not needed and works perfectly.
    And yes, the gaps in the graphs are a disaster, I also hope that my endocrine does not put me problem the next time I go, that it is not my fault that measures me every 7-8 hours a cracking and still the graphs come out withHollows for free 2.

Macarena93's profile photo
    Macarena93
    07/27/2020 9:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.