{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

Hello good, I have heard that Android 10 does not work well with the free2 and the patching app?
I have a Samsung A50 and I get updated but I haven't done it for prudence, does anyone know anything about it?

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/14/2020 10:27 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
hello good, have I heard that Android 10 does not work well with the free2 and the patching app?
I have a Samsung A50 and I get update but I have not done it for prudence, does anyone know anything about it?

If the unplaying app works well on Android 10, the patching app should work the same.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
06/14/2020 11:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I've been entering this page for some time but this is my first message so hello to everyone and thanks for all the information and help you offer here and that has helped me a lot to learn things that I did not know.

Well the mess.Seeing that this is the thread of questions here is mine.They just given me the freestyle 1 in Social Security and they have given me for 3 months but they have told me that when I go for more, they will surely already give me patches of the freestyle 2.

My question really is that you advise me ... I would like to be able to constantly monitor glucose but I don't know if buying a miao miao 2 that (I think) is worth both free 1 and 2 (I think, the truth is that I am not sure 100%) or wait to spend the free 1 that I have and while using some app of these that measure better and you can calibrate and things so I have read, and when I have the free 2 to download the app that patch and try it at least before making the purchaseof Miao Miao.

What I am looking for is not saving the money, what I am looking for is the most accurate or the least problematic, because after reading the thread and seeing so many possible configurations, many doubts assault me.I see many people with problems with the Freestyle 2 that I did not have with 1, and as I have not tried any of 2, so I ask too.There someone used AAPS, CGM, NS, and although I look in Google those 3 I don't know what is haha.I have tried Glimp, but I don't know, I almost prefer the official app.

At the moment I am very happy, although I had already tried the freestyle before, I stop using it for a long time.But the truth is that when the trick is caught, it helps a lot.And if I could stop being rubbing my mobile by the arm every 2 by 3 it would be no more haha.

Greetings to all.

eldani's profile photo
eldani
06/15/2020 2:56 a.m.

Welcome @eldani I tell you my personal experience: 3 years using free 1 paid by me, 2 of these 3 years with Miao Miao 1 as CGM (continuous glucose monitor) and using the XDDRIP app to visualize the data every 5 minutes on my mobile, for me this is the most complete app with more possibilities of adjustments in medication/insulin/ratios/alarms and once you have configured it is easy to know how to use it.Two months ago I bought my first free 2, with this I had to buy Miao Miao 2 since with version 1 you cannot use free 2 with XDDRIP, I made the investment because after two years with this CGM method I did not want to lose itNot at all since it helps me a lot.
A little mess at the beginning, indeed my first free patch 2 I was not even able to connect it to the XDDrip because it broke only at 3 days, Abott changed it to me, the next one gave errors from time to time, but I managed to connect it to the XDripAnd perfect for 14 days, although Abott's app gave errors and I had to reinstall twice.I realized that my mobile was not supporting the free Bluetooth 2 and Miao Miao 2 at the same time so simply deactivate the alarms of free 2 and Miao Miao 2 has never failed again, nor the XDDRIP app,I see my glucose every 5 min without any disconnection for about 20 days.I pass the sensor with the NFC through the free app every 8 hours to save the data and sometimes continue giving errors of "wait 10 min and scan again" every time happens to me less and I think it is a abott thing since it happens to almostAll people who use free 2, do not matter if they have Miao Miao, another different app ... always jumps the error from time to time, according to Abott because if the glucose varies very quickly sometimes it is hard for me to say it a few minutes ... hopefullyThat this failed by Abott little by little.
Now I have financed (Porfin) the sensors, I will use the free 1 that have given me with myoo miao 2 and xddrip as always, for me the best option, and when my nurse in a few months the free 2 I will continue to use mineMiao 2 and XDDRIP because for me it is what works for me as CGM most.

Main differences between free 1 and free 2 with Miao Miao:

Free 1:
It is worth both Miao Miao 1 and Miao Miao 2.
It can be calibrate (and in fact it is recommended once a day when the sugar is stable) with the XDDrip app, this improves the accuracy of the free.
Very easy to install and use.

Free 2:
It can only be used with Miao Miao 2.

You cannot calibrate in any way, many colleagues have tried and although it seems that if it is not possible, it has not even let me try.Actually for me it is not a big problem since free 2 has much more precision than the 1 and I do not see necessary to calibrate (at most mine has gone 20-30 below or above and a little worse the last days, but nothingexaggerated and does not fail in hypos or hypers as if it does free 1)

To install it you have to update the firmware and install an algorithm app, you have to eat your head a little more but it is not difficult and everything is explained on this topic.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/15/2020 3:11 a.m.

Thanks for the quick answer.I think I'm going to do the same.The idea of ​​trying the patching app was to save me to carry a "gossip" in my arm, although it does not seem to bother.I see that the problems are the typical of the free hehe, sensors that fail that rare hehe.I think I will make myoomiao2 the request for myaomiao2.The idea of ​​being able to take it on the clock also seduces me a lot haha.Installing the firmware seems easy that does not worry me.

Thanks for everything.It helps read another's experience.

Greetings

eldani's profile photo
eldani
06/15/2020 3:25 a.m.

I am with the patching app and I have no problem, it works very well and I also have the values ​​on the clock :)

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/19/2020 10:23 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
I am with the patching app and I have no problem, it works very well and I also have the values ​​on the clock :)

A question about this.I still don't have the FSL2, so I have not been able to struggle with him.Regarding the duration of the FSL2, does those 12 hours last (approx.) Extra as it was achieved with the FSL1 and XDrip+ or now you only get exactly 14 days long?

DavidAG2000
06/19/2020 9:38 p.m.

Hello good.I am using free alarm with the FSL1 sensor.I have 2 problems: 1 that the application does not find it to work with the FSL2 and 2 sensor that do not sell me the FSL1 sensor to continue with the application.Does anyone have the application for FSL2?Any way to get the FSL1?Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/22/2020 11:33 a.m.

Antonio3334 said:
good.I am using free alarm with the FSL1 sensor.I have 2 problems: 1 that the application does not find it to work with the FSL2 and 2 sensor that do not sell me the FSL1 sensor to continue with the application.Does anyone have the application for FSL2?Any way to get the FSL1?Thank you.

Distributing the hackeada app is illegal.The "legal" or, at least, what can save problems with Abbott, is pirate it oneself.That is why you do not find it on the Internet.

DavidAG2000
06/22/2020 11:39 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
Antonio3334 said:
good.I am using free alarm with the FSL1 sensor.I have 2 problems: 1 that the application does not find it to work with the FSL2 and 2 sensor that do not sell me the FSL1 sensor to continue with the application.Does anyone have the application for FSL2?Any way to get the FSL1?Thank you.

Distributing the hackeada app is illegal.The "legal" or, at least, what can save problems with Abbott, is pirate it oneself.That is why you do not find it on the Internet.

I don't understand what you mean.The application is not pirate since you will know that it offers it for free in Play Store.If a modified or payment version comes out, I will pay it gladly.I also don't know what pirates when the first post of this thread is an XDrip patch.Rirate the FSL2 protocol and change an APK code is out of my reach and the immense majority I dare to say.

What ABBOTT problems you tell me.Have you read the title of the post?... or that Miao Miao etc. are accepted by Abbott.

Please be constructive that we have enough.

antonio3334
06/22/2020 11:48 a.m.

Antonio3334 said:

Miaomiao is not that we say a pleasant tool for Abbott, but it is for personal use and they cannot tell you anything to have it.The same happens with that same patch of LibreLink, and not of xDrip+ as you say.

That patch, or hacking in Spanish, is of illegal distribution, but if you do it personally, in theory, they should not be able to tell you anything.Regarding problems with Abbott, I mean legal problems, obviously, that more than one has been found due to distribution issues, especially.Hat the app for the freeLink app to send the readings to XDRIP+, without using tools such as myomiao or other devices.

The official app you have it here: Link

DavidAG2000
06/22/2020 12:08 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
Antonio3334 said:

Miaomiao is not that we say a pleasant tool for Abbott, but it is for personal use and they cannot tell you anything to have it.The same happens with that same patch of LibreLink, and not of xDrip+ as you say.

That patch, or hacking in Spanish, is of illegal distribution, but if you do it personally, in theory, they should not be able to tell you anything.Regarding problems with Abbott, I mean legal problems, obviously, that more than one has been found due to distribution issues, especially.Hat the app for the freeLink app to send the readings to XDRIP+, without using tools such as myomiao or other devices.

Any modification in the conditions of use of Abbott will be due to necessity a legal problem, but I am more concerned with the problems of diabetes sequelae.I have repeatedly expressed my discomfort for not leaving the user with the FSL2 at least establish the alarms freely (curious that is called "free") and not in the range they believe are useful.

I think the company should listen to users who are the ones who maintain the product profitable, but it seems that it is not, at least in these terms.

Anyway, thank you for your comments but my 2 cited problems are still there, in case someone has found an answer and wants to share it.

antonio3334
06/22/2020 12:28 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
davidag2000 said:
Antonio3334 said:
Antonio3334 said:

Any modification in the conditions of use of Abbott will be due to necessity a legal problem, but I am more concerned with the problems of diabetes sequelae.I have repeatedly expressed my discomfort for not leaving the user with the FSL2 at least establish the alarms freely (curious that is called "free") and not in the range they believe are useful.

I think the company should listen to users who are the ones who maintain the product profitable, but it seems that it is not, at least in these terms.

Anyway, thank you for your comments but my 2 cited problems are still there, in case someone has found an answer and wants to share it.

Antonio, I have FSL1 for months.When I have the FSL2, I will hack the app and be practically the same as with the FSL1.I would not mind changing some sensors, if the FSL2 is generating problems for its new system.If you are interested in any exchange, write me privately.

DavidAG2000
06/22/2020 1:25 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
Antonio334 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
Good.I am using free alarm with the FSL1 sensor.I have 2 problems: 1 that the application does not find it to work with the FSL2 and 2 sensor that do not sell me the FSL1 sensor to continue with the application.Does anyone have the application for FSL2?Any way to get the FSL1?Thank you.

Antonio, I have FSL1 for months.When I have the FSL2, I will hack the app and be practically the same as with the FSL1.I would not mind changing some sensors, if the FSL2 is generating problems for its new system.If you are interested in any exchange, write me privately.

Thanks for the offer.The SW3 is doing very well in my arm because its vibration wakes me up at night.What I want is to keep my SW3.The XDrip seemed too complicated and with the free Alarm I managed perfectly.

In short, I will try the patch of the program that pq free1 that less than sold it here as in the rest of the countries that sell free1 and 2 at the same time, eg Germany.Moreover, I think the logistics have changed before, they all came from France and now not.

If I see that I am not able to contact you for the free1.

antonio3334
06/22/2020 1:36 p.m.

Hello good!
The first thing, thanks to all those who put all this information and answer in a selfless way, you are very large.I have read the whole thread but with something I still miss

The fact is that they just given me free 2 for Social Security, but only the sensors (3), without the recipient (they urge me to use the mobile).On the other hand, I have agreed a miao miao 2 because I come from a dexcom g4 and I see necessary not only the alerts of high or low but also those of the trends.

The story is that I do not know if I have precipitated in the purchase of mm2, since in the endocrine they "ask" that I use freeLink so that they can make me better follow -up.In this sense, Does the only option I have to combine mm2 (xDrip for example) and the freeLink is through the patching application??In that case, could you use the XDrip but from time to time you should pass the mobile through the sensor with the patching app? Would you also reach all the information to them?
And since the sensor is already started with the official app, I must wait for the second patch to be able to use mm2 + xdrip?
Could anyone clarify this as if he explained to a monkey like my avatar?
Thank you so much!

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
06/25/2020 1:45 p.m.

mikel01 said:
good!
The first thing, thanks to all those who put all this information and answer in a selfless way, you are very large.I have read the whole thread but with something I still miss

The fact is that they just given me free 2 for Social Security, but only the sensors (3), without the recipient (they urge me to use the mobile).On the other hand, I have agreed a miao miao 2 because I come from a dexcom g4 and I see necessary not only the alerts of high or low but also those of the trends.

The story is that I do not know if I have precipitated in the purchase of mm2, since in the endocrine they "ask" that I use freeLink so that they can make me better follow -up.In this sense, Does the only option I have to combine mm2 (xDrip for example) and the freeLink is through the patching application??In that case, could you use the XDrip but from time to time you should pass the mobile through the sensor with the patching app? Would you also reach all the information to them?
And since the sensor is already started with the official app, I must wait for the second patch to be able to use mm2 + xdrip?
Thank you very much!

You can use the official FreeLink app as ever and part MM2 with XDDRIP without any problem, but do not put the alarms of the LibreLink app because at least they give me mistakes.I use the official app to scan and send it to the endocrine of Social Security as always and part MM2 with XDDRIP without problem.

Macarena93
06/25/2020 2 p.m.

macarena93 said:
mikel01 said:
good!

Thank you very much!

You can use the official FreeLink app as ever and part MM2 with XDDRIP without any problem, but do not put the alarms of the LibreLink app because at least they give me mistakes.I use the official app to scan and send it to the endocrine of Social Security as always and part MM2 with XDDRIP without problem.

ok ok thanks!Come on, I understood everything wrong.So why the need for the patching app?

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
06/25/2020 2:35 p.m.

The patching app you use it if you do not want to have to use Miao, with the patching app the free2 data directly pass to XDRIP.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/26/2020 12:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I am free 2 + miao2 + xDrip all great by the way, but I just put on the second free right now and I don't know if I have to do something in the xDrip, tell him that the free is new, apart from calibrating ... the truth the truthIt is still working well with the new patch or sensor or how it is said that I get sorry.

Greetings

eldani's profile photo
eldani
06/26/2020 1:32 p.m.

eldani said:
a doubt I'm free2 + miao2 + xdrip all great by the way, but I just put the second free right now and I don't know if I have to do something in the xDRIP, indicate thatThe free is new, apart from calibrating ... the truth is that it continues to work well with the new patch or sensor or how it is said that I get sorry haha.

Greetings

Well, in principle what you have to do is when the old one ends to stop sensor, take off the old man activate the new wait for the usual time until it works and then start new sensor.I have never tried to change a free sensor without doing this before so I don't know whether or not you are recommended

Macarena93
06/26/2020 4:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.