{'en': 'Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.', 'es': 'Resolver dudas sobre FreeStyle Libre 2, Miao Miao 2, Xdrip.'} Image

Solve doubts about Freestyle Free 2, Miao Miao 2, XDrip.

Macarena93's profile photo   05/03/2020 6:40 p.m.

Thanks @macarena93 for the support.I hope I get to you soon.

I update: To be able to trust the measurements with free-2 and mm2, I have activated as a plugin "xDrip" (where there is also Datricsae among others, the original XDRIP appears) and that puts the plugin data in the graph.Calibrating does well, the "old style."With what I have solved a part of the problem.The graph and data I see are those of that plugin.

The other part of the problem: the data table is the gross data of the free-2., you will upload erroneous data.I have activated the option "Complement cancels everything".But it does not seem to have had an effect on the data table.

Any idea how to solve it?How can it be done for plugin data to be the ones that appear in the BG data table and therefore those that are uploaded to NS?

Let's see if someone with experience or a technician illustrates us.I have not found much about this.
Thank you!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/22/2020 7:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@mloureiro for now I was using only the ABBott app tried to patch it but I was not incapable:# I have to say that I tried it with my sister's mobile (Samsung) and the sensor has not given me even half of problems, moreover, moreover, more,The alarms have worked for me ...
For now I am using the tomato app and it seems that they have to update it, the data it gives are absurd and does not calibrate.

Thanks for the tips!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/23/2020 1:36 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja" to me the Tomato app is sometimes and sometimes nothing at all (more bad than good) in my opinion is a very bad app, and if you are looking for the general opinion on the Internet, it is quite bad.
After a day of failures the new sensor has not failed again, it turns out that the mm1 that uses to send the data to Tomato was downloaded (20%) and they say that that can interfere with the sensor, I do not know if it is true or notBut I loaded the mm and has not failed the sensor with the Abott.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/23/2020 1:50 p.m.

@Macarena93 I had read that too and I checked it at 90% this last time and the previous one I remember that I put it as soon as I load it so in my case I continue without knowing what it can be.
As for tomato, I totally agree, bad.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/23/2020 1:59 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

The evil sensor data, my experience is that they vary throughout the useful life of the sensor.I am still in the first week with the first free2.But Los Libre-1 was like a lottery.Sometimes it was enough to hit or move it without wanting to shower, and the dance of figures and calibrations that changed began.That is, the same gross data was sometimes a value, and other times another very different, both in stable conditions.

Regarding free-2, I'm afraid that my news is bad, at least for me or for what I use.I cannot calibrate if I use the Path-up APP and XDRIP beyond +-20 the gross data value.This sensor was going well, but a couple of days ago it started with having low values ​​and now when he says 40 I am actually in 75. As free2 is made to not give gross values ​​less than 39-40, and the calibration onlyIt admits +20, when I reach 75 it starts to make a plane, quite unreal.

If you use the free-2 with mm2 and use the OOP algorithm that captures and interprets the data to give a glycemia value, it does not serve me either.Oop produces a similar result but the same as the native value of the free-2 and can also be calibrate (this or +-20, since I calibrate it once and the following value is again the incorrect native value).

If I use as now the free-2 with the MM2 and the OOP algorithm to bring the data to XDrip and then use anvanated calibration-> XDRIP Classic, then I can calibrate, the values ​​that XDrip shows correspond to capillaries as before, very close.But, I continue with the problem that this sensor is with very low gross values ​​and right now because of the free-2, XDrip will not give me values ​​below 70 unless caliber when it goes down more.In addition, another against this method is that the values ​​that are saving in the BG values ​​table are the natives, and not those of the classic XDRIP algorithm calibrated.

Conclusion: Free-2 has come to spoil what we had.I cannot upload the values ​​to Nightscout or share them or evaluate them, since right now I would be doing a plane in 40 or 45, which is not true or by Asomo.As I also use it to bike safely, I need to see glucose values ​​in the Garmin to be able to guide me about eating more or less, or stopping.

Therefore: Lords of Abott, have lost a client who uses them all year old, and I will advertise their disastrous decisions to warn other users of their implications.His alleged improvement with the L2 has come to spoil it and contributes nothing that we did not have before.And what is worse, has spoiled how good the free had: small, possibility of capturing data and calibrations.As to trust its application that also gives erroneous data and also according to them it is not necessary to calibrate.

Please, if anyone knows any way to upload data to NS of the calibrated values ​​according to an alternative algorithm in XDrip, who exposes it or contact me a private.I am desperate and I know that my glucose will worsen because of the stubbornness of Abott of "the data are mine."

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2020 5:25 p.m.

mloureiro said:
The bad sensor data, my experience is that they vary throughout the useful life of the sensor.I am still in the first week with the first free2.But Los Libre-1 was like a lottery.Sometimes it was enough to hit or move it without wanting to shower, and the dance of figures and calibrations that changed began.That is, the same gross data was sometimes a value, and other times another very different, both in stable conditions.

Regarding free-2, I'm afraid that my news is bad, at least for me or for what I use.I cannot calibrate if I use the Path-up APP and XDRIP beyond +-20 the gross data value.This sensor was going well, but a couple of days ago it started with having low values ​​and now when he says 40 I am actually in 75. As free2 is made to not give gross values ​​less than 39-40, and the calibration onlyIt admits +20, when I reach 75 it starts to make a plane, quite unreal.

If you use the free-2 with mm2 and use the OOP algorithm that captures and interprets the data to give a glycemia value, it does not serve me either.Oop produces a similar result but the same as the native value of the free-2 and can also be calibrate (this or +-20, since I calibrate it once and the following value is again the incorrect native value).

If I use as now the free-2 with the mm2 and the OOP algorithm to bring the data to xDrip and then use anvanated calibration-& gt; xDrip classic, then I can calibrate, the values ​​that XDrip shows correspond to capillaries as before, veryclose.But, I continue with the problem that this sensor is with very low gross values ​​and right now because of the free-2, XDrip will not give me values ​​below 70 unless caliber when it goes down more.In addition, another against this method is that the values ​​that are saving in the BG values ​​table are the natives, and not those of the classic XDRIP algorithm calibrated.

Conclusion: Free-2 has come to spoil what we had.I cannot upload the values ​​to Nightscout or share them or evaluate them, since right now I would be doing a plane in 40 or 45, which is not true or by Asomo.As I also use it to bike safely, I need to see glucose values ​​in the Garmin to be able to guide me about eating more or less, or stopping.

Therefore: Lords of Abott, have lost a client who uses them all year old, and I will advertise their disastrous decisions to warn other users of their implications.His alleged improvement with the L2 has come to spoil it and contributes nothing that we did not have before.And what is worse, has spoiled how good the free had: small, possibility of capturing data and calibrations.As to trust its application that also gives erroneous data and also according to them it is not necessary to calibrate.

Please, if anyone knows any way to upload data to NS of the calibrated values ​​according to an alternative algorithm in XDrip, who exposes it or contact me a private.I am desperate and I know that my glucose will worsen because of the stubbornness of "the data are mine".

Legally, the data is yours and only yours.I am sure that you could legally act in some way.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/23/2020 5:37 p.m.

@mloureiro I understand your anger and frustration, I was like that a few weeks ago, but I think, despite the enormous "whore" they have done to not let calibrate, it is possible that this patch goes very down because it has comeFalling, it happened to me like you, to be with some free patch 1 constantly in 40, and that there is no way to resurrect it.
On the other hand, with the free 2 that I have now the values ​​are 10/15 below my hair glycemia at all times, something acceptable.
In your case I would call Abott to change that patch since he obviously has an error, and he would try again, to see if there is more luck.

Macarena93
05/23/2020 5:41 p.m.

MM2 has arrived!What a joy!I will update it configure xDrip and all that, I will tell you how such, even though the calibrations do not go well.That you want to return to xDrip, I can't take tomato

Macarena93
05/25/2020 3:27 p.m.

Ok, first week with the xDrip + mm2 + free 2:

Indeed, it does not calibrate, it gives you the raw data of the Abott sensor, a point against but if there is nothing else we cannot do anything for the moment until it is solved.

To get it to work I had to do the steps that @MLoureiro said and to update the mm2 firmware I had to give the app several times and restart and do again, because it did not want, but in the end it is achieved even if it despair.

My biggest problem is that from time to time the Bluethoot goes, it loses the signal of Miao Miao, it is unlinked, the sensor is error ... and these problems coincide with errors that the abott of the loss of signal and things give me the abott of loss and thingsSimilar, which gives me to think that indeed, at least in my mobile, the Bluethot of the free and that of MM2 are incompatible in some way and give signal losses.I have thought about starting free 2 with the reader of free 1 updated since I think the Abott said that this can be done but does not activate the Bluetleot, you simply convert the free sensor 2 as if it were a free 1, withoutAlarms, Bluetleot, etc., but it is something that I do not need since the mm2 reads by NFC and has its own Bluetleot, and perhaps this solves the problem of incompatibility, I do not know what you think.
How do you start free, @mloureiro, with Abott's app in the same mobile that XDrip has?Has he given you any problem, etc.?

Macarena93
05/30/2020 10:26 p.m.

Third free freeyle sensor 2 and third sensor with problems: the first runs out 36 hours before change, the second one hour before and third 4 and a half days before.

Again I have to call Abbott for replacement.

For the rest I am aware of an RM and I programmed it for next Friday, coinciding that the sensor's life was over, I have read that the magnetic field is incompatible with the sensor, but I have doubts since the sensor is not in the area of ​​the area of ​​theresonance.Have you gone through this experience?

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
06/01/2020 7:57 a.m.

@drjesusangel

I made one on my left wrist a few months ago and did not affect the sensor at all.In my case Dexcom and I was in the belly.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/01/2020 11:08 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

drjesusangel said:
Third free freeyle sensor 2 and third sensor with problems: the first runs out 36 hours before change, the second one hour before and the third 4 and a half days before.

Again I have to call Abbott for replacement.

For the rest I am aware of an RM and I programmed it for next Friday, coinciding that the sensor's life was over, I have read that the magnetic field is incompatible with the sensor, but I have doubts since the sensor is not in the area of ​​the area of ​​theresonance.Have you ever went through this experience?

They give you the problems only with the sensor and the official ABott app or do you carry any transmitter like Miao Miao on top?Because I begin to suspect that the transmitter is loaded by the patches in some way.

Regarding the resonance, they made me an urgency once and I had the sensor in my arm, they knew it but I suppose that they even fell into something, and I was so bad and nervous that I forgot for meComplete, I did not interfere at all and two days later I realized and I remembered that I was actually completely discouraged, but in my case nothing happened.

Macarena93
06/01/2020 3:25 p.m.

@Macarena93 I do not carry transmitter and I directly use the Link free app, I think that in Abbott they are aware of these failures because without any paste they send a replacement sensor.I had never happened to the free 1 that I bought at the pharmacy with co-participation in Portugal.

Regarding the resonance, I had scheduled it for this Friday to doubt, after doing a favor in the time so as not to interfere in the teleworking hours, greater ease for the three hours of fasting in case I need contrast ... taking advantage of being able to changeThe appointment of a patient of mine and after requesting it, the sensor goes and dies, in the end I started another today, one day with only strips it has made unbearable.I was sure that being brain resonance the magnetic field does not interfere with the arm.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
06/02/2020 9:45 a.m.

drjesusangel said:
@macarena93 I do not carry transmitter and directly use the free app, I think that in Abbott they are aware of these failures because without any paste they send a replacement sensor.I had never happened to the free 1 that I bought at the pharmacy with co-participation in Portugal.

Regarding the resonance, I had scheduled it for this Friday to doubt, after doing a favor in the time so as not to interfere in the teleworking hours, greater ease for the three hours of fasting in case I need contrast ... taking advantage of being able to changeThe appointment of a patient of mine and after requesting it, the sensor goes and dies, in the end I started another today, one day with only strips it has made unbearable.I was sure that being brain resonance the magnetic field does not interfere with the arm.

Well, then the free 2 fails a lot, in this forum it is constantly happening to us.The only thing I can say is that the last time the one I have now failed and insisted on not giving me the transmitter, the transmitter continued to send data, so I knew that the bad patch was not there, I ended up undermining and reinstalling the Abott's app and the failures disappearedFor a while and when they have returned I fell and desist it completely.I only use Miao Miao and XDDRIP as app, and the next patch I will start with the free 1 reader and I will continue using only XDDRIP, because with the transmitter he has never given me a single minute of failure or interference the sensor, that is, he failedHardware is not ...

Macarena93
06/02/2020 10:19 a.m.

Hello
I have a problem with free 2, and after reading a lot I don't know if it has a solution or the solution is to start a free sensor 2 with the reader and make a free 1.

The fact is that we have had to put the little one a free 2 (the first we use, until now was free 1).
The fact is that we used free 1 along with Miaomiao 2 and Glimp installed on a FNOW Q2 clock.We as followers use Xdrid +.I was not able to operate the XDRID in the FNOW and that's why we used Glimp.
Well today having to put free 2 I do not upload data to Nightscout, in Glimp it appears as connected but nothing.

I don't know if at the beginning of the sensor with another mobile phone no longer lets myomiao connect to the clock or what I do badly ... I'm already crazy reading and without knowing the solution ...

Let's see if someone can help us.

Thank you

Alicantara's profile photo
Alicantara
06/13/2020 9:32 p.m.

alicantara said:
hello
I have a problem with free 2, and after reading a lot I don't know if it has a solution or the solution is to start a free sensor 2 with the reader and make a free 1.

The fact is that we have had to put the little one a free 2 (the first we use, until now was free 1).
The fact is that we used free 1 along with Miaomiao 2 and Glimp installed on a FNOW Q2 clock.We as followers use Xdrid +.I was not able to operate the XDRID in the FNOW and that's why we used Glimp.
Well today having to put free 2 I do not upload data to Nightscout, in Glimp it appears as connected but nothing.

I don't know if at the beginning of the sensor with another mobile phone no longer lets myomiao connect to the clock or what I do badly ... I'm already crazy reading and without knowing the solution ...

Thanks

In the first message on page two of this thread they say the steps to make myomiao 2 work with free 2, to see if with that it works for you, I cannot tell you anything else because I do not use Glimp

Macarena93
06/13/2020 9:37 p.m.

macarena93 said:
alicantara said:
hello

Thanks

In the first message on page two of this thread of saying the steps to make myomiao 2 work with free 2, to see if with that it works for you, I cannot tell you anything else because I do not use glymp

OK, thanks a lot.
I have read that free 2 and Miaomiao 2 together are not compatible with Glimp.
But try to install xDrip+ on the clock, update the myomiao 2 (without problem) and install what you advise me and nothing, I cannot connect.By linking through Bluetooth it tells me "link with Miaomiao rejected", both in the clock and in a mobile with which I also tried.
On the Miaomiao website also says that Tomato is compatible with free 2, but in the clock I also put "rejected link."
In Miaomiao 2 I click on the Reset button to see if it connected and nothing, I don't know if I should press the reset for a certain time.
Let's see if this afternoon I can continue with it and I manage to connect an application ...
Thank you.

By the way, the miaomiao update must be done with the master device?
Because I did it with another device !!

Alicantara
06/14/2020 8:50 a.m.

alicantara said:
macarena93 said:
alicantara said:
alicantara said:
Hello

Thanks

In the first message on page two of this thread of saying the steps to make myomiao 2 work with free 2, to see if with that it works for you, I cannot tell you anything else because I do not use glymp

OK, thanks a lot.
I have read that free 2 and Miaomiao 2 together are not compatible with Glimp.
But try to install xDrip+ on the clock, update the myomiao 2 (without problem) and install what you advise me and nothing, I cannot connect.By linking through Bluetooth it tells me "link with Miaomiao rejected", both in the clock and in a mobile with which I also tried.
On the Miaomiao website also says that Tomato is compatible with free 2, but in the clock I also put "rejected link."
In Miaomiao 2 I click on the Reset button to see if it connected and nothing, I don't know if I should press the reset for a certain time.
Let's see if this afternoon I can continue with it and I manage to connect an application ...
Thank you.

By the way, the miaomiao update must be done with the master device?
Because I did it with another device !!

I do not think that it matters to what device you upcorrectly.Is the master device a mobile or the clock?
If it is the mobile, remember to install the algorithm of talking in the post with the instructions and always have it in the background, if it is a clock it may not be directly linked and must pass if or if it first.

Remember also to install the latest version of XDDRIP and verify that Miao Miao's firmware is 7 as seen in the image, where they put firmware, if not you may have to update it again, I had to do it several times until I gotbe updated correctly.

Macarena93
06/14/2020 3 p.m.

OK, thanks a lot.
This afternoon I will keep trying to see if I can find it.

Thank you

Alicantara
06/14/2020 3:48 p.m.

In the end I have been able to connect it.
I have given up from the Finow Q2 clock I used before with Glimp.And not being Glimp already compatible with free 2 and the mess of installing Xdrid+ on the clock and that I was not able to connect it, I have tried with an iPhone 6 that I had saved and the tomato application.

Well, after reset to myomiao 2 I have been able to link it with Tomato and for now all ok.As I have a free month I will be trying and I have been able to connect it with Nightscout.

Thank you very much for the help, I hope that if someone meets the problems that I help you.

Alicantara
06/14/2020 6:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.