Insulin resistance ??

meginer's profile photo   10/24/2021 10:58 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
metformin has no hypoglycemic effects, although it seems lies
>

Not clear, so there is no risk of hypos in the DM 2 that take it, because the effect of reducing blood glucose is another, since in DM 2 at least at the beginning, there is no insulin deficit but resistance to it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 10:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
metformin has no hypoglycemic effects, although it seems lies

It is not clear, that is why there is no risk of hypos in the DM 2 that take it, because the effect of reducing blood glucose is another, since in DM 2 at least at the beginning, there is no insulin deficit but resistance to it.

Uyyy !! ... pellet meginer was editing when you answered

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/03/2021 10:12 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

But if it combines with fast insulin, could maybe giving hypos?It is what I would like to know.
Some type2 who take metformin and are injected basal, if they sometimes do

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/03/2021 10:13 p.m.

vanessa30 said:

But if it combines with fast insulin, could maybe giving hypos?It is what I would like to know.
Some type2 that take metformin and are injected basal, if they sometimes do

But because of insulin, not because of metformin, basal doses should be lowered.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 10:21 p.m.

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:

Some type2 that take metformin and are injected basal, if they sometimes do

But because of insulin, not because of metformin, dose of basal should be lowered.

Exactly, reducing resistance you need less insulin

Alberto_13
11/03/2021 10:25 p.m.

Basal and fast I imagine that too.
It is interesting and I have to consult the endocrine if it has any patient like this

vanessa30
11/03/2021 10:40 p.m.

Well, you will tell us

Alberto_13
11/03/2021 11:24 p.m.

@meginer, I think that if you go up at night, you can upload the basal without problem.
One in a unit, which you adjust better
Maybe you have a season in which you need more basal and that's it..
I see very fair that you go to bed with 80 .., better with 120 and go down to 80, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/03/2021 11:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@meginer, I think that if you go up at night, you can upload the basal without problem.
One in a unit, which you adjust better
Maybe you have a season in which you need more basal and that's it..
I see very fair that you go to bed with 80 .., better with 120 and go down to 80, no?

Well, my endocrine has a range of 70 to 140. For me it is not to bed at 80, really that no, a tendency to always climb me, at two in the morning or so it goes up, I have the alarms anywayIf I go down but I assure you that it does not.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/04/2021 2:41 a.m.

@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstruation, watch the basal.
With the protein diet I have not noticed disorders in the cycle, every 25 days, before when I was young, every 28 nails.
The resistance and pain, because it hurts a lot, they begin to day 7, after ovular, as I said, a "good" week a month.
Lying with 80 is a matter of each.I have slept with 65 and do hyperglycemia at 3 in the morning to 220.
Yesterday I ate 100g of chard and grilled loin, 3UD when in theory I shouldn't get fast, at 7:00 p.m. I was in 156, I corrected with 3 units and I didn't get off.I put on 3 more at 9:30 p.m., I had just a lot of protein and I had a good night, 145. Today I wait a lot of resistance, I am already with flashing pains and losses (this is the other ones that do not tell you)
My thresholds are 80-125.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2021 7:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstruation, watch the basal.
With the protein diet I have not noticed disorders in the cycle, every 25 days, before when I was young, every 28 nails.
The resistance and pain, because it hurts a lot, they begin to day 7, after ovular, as I said, a "good" week a month.
Lying with 80 is a matter of each.I have slept with 65 and do hyperglycemia at 3 in the morning to 220.
Yesterday I ate 100g of chard and grilled loin, 3UD when in theory I shouldn't get fast, at 7:00 p.m. I was in 156, I corrected with 3 units and I didn't get off.I put on 3 more at 9:30 p.m., I had just a lot of protein and I had a good night, 145. Today I wait a lot of resistance, I am already with flashing pains and losses (this is the other ones that do not tell you)

Well, I'm still similar after menstruating, but it is true that I have two rules a bit rare, scarce and with work so that it goes down, it does not usually hurt, and it is bothering me a lot.
The point is that not as much as before but I continue with.That resistance or whatever, yesterday, I lay with 92 and I got up at 180. And I put myself more basal yesterday, put me 10 and go for 14.
That happens to me, there are hours that I put on two units to correct and at two hours I am similar or correct again, and then.I see that it goes down but very slowly ..
Anyway, we will see.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/04/2021 11:31 a.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstruating, watch the basal.

Well, I'm still similar after menstruating, but it is true that I have two rules a bit rare, scarce and with work so that it goes down, it does not usually hurt, and it is bothering me a lot.
The point is that not as much as before but I continue with.That resistance or whatever, yesterday, I lay with 92 and I got up at 180. And I put myself more basal yesterday, put me 10 and go for 14.
That happens to me, there are hours that I put on two units to correct and at two hours I am similar or correct again, and then.I see that it goes down but very slowly ..
Anyway, we'll see to see.

You know that you will see the result after 3 days, at least with threeiba

vanessa30
11/04/2021 12:03 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstruating, watch the basal.

How many doses do you carry?

Alberto_13
11/04/2021 1:33 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstrual, watchThe basal.

You know that the basal will see the result after 3 days, at least with threeiba

Yes I know .

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/04/2021 4:55 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer will now give you the downturn after menstrual, watchThe basal.

How doses of vaccine do you carry?

I don't understand you, covid vaccine do you mean?It has been emptying, two doses, the first in the middle of January and the second in early February, I am a health, that's why I am empty so soon, I don't think I have anything to see, I have not had a problem in all these months.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/04/2021 4:58 p.m.

That is why I ask, some toilets carry 3 doses, regardless of the number of the rule, as a secondary effect, as a secondary effect

Alberto_13
11/04/2021 7:15 p.m.

@meginer, if you go up the basal, will you surely have to go to bed a little higher, 130?, but it can compensate you to control the day more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2021 4:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@meginer, if you go up the basal, will you surely have to lie a little higher, 130?, but you can compensate you to control the day.

My problem is mostly from 5 in the morning until eight or so, I imagine that for the most exaggerated dawn effect it rises quite a lot to those hours.I go to bed well, I have no night hypos, I go to 80-90 but I wake up in 160 or more.Then he goes down and the rest of the day, it happened to me as Ruthbia said, that the rule has already gotten off, it started to go down.
I am thinking of putting the three at the same dose but five or six hours earlier, because at 5 at 5 o'clock I climb me and at 9 it starts to go down, (I usually put the basal about 8 in the afternoon), means that if I doAdvance, the same thing I coincide with that effect with the rise by the ALBA effect.Let's see what happens.Thanks Regina.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/06/2021 10:21 a.m.

Let's see ... in essence that more insulin resistance or modification of the concentration of the bowling.The fact is that we have to control blood sugar.Each person is a world and if we unite personal circumstances .... Well, we will have to take different actions
Regarding the non -action of insulin ... you already know the issue of repetition of the puncture in the same area delays it (insulin of now, creates a species of fat that delays it), using an area after playingaccelerates it and we could continue.
I'm going to tell a recent experience
I started to make breakfast for breakfast and there were days I went up and others that did not.The majority between 7 and 9, leaving the house between 80-140, at 9 above 200
Thanks to an acupuntur, we conclude, excessive liver stimulation.The liver is not stimulated alone, so what I am doing is treating all that, I can help me, but the idea is not to have to use insulin without eating anything

The liver on stimulated is typical, when you do something that is not usual (selectivity, job interview, work / couple bronchs, etc) and all of them have a common point .... the head.Therefore, I try to make mental relaxation to others, other activities can be worth.

Summary, it is not easy, but it is not difficult either.The worst enemy of diabetes is fatigue, if you keep it at bay, you will keep the diabetes at bay

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
11/07/2021 8:51 p.m.

By the way, I forgot to comment.

With due respect, metformin comment, being honest, I have enough to use insulin (40 sños) to add another medication (metformin or any other).My priority is less medication

The FDA gave notice.In 2020, metformin contained a carcinogenic product ......

Link

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
11/07/2021 8:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.