Insulin resistance ??

meginer's profile photo   10/24/2021 10:58 p.m.

Next week I have review and I will insist again, see what he tells me or that he proposes to me.
I don't have the analytics yet ..... I get a laziness ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2021 7:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I read you and I tremble from thinking about menopause !!
I have the week that also comes analytical, I will tell you how it comes out

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/02/2021 8:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There I have been lucky.Menopause came to me years before diabetes.It was early but something good had to have ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/02/2021 9:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am sorry to have bad news, but when my partner asked her gynecology how much menopause lasted (at least the unpleasant effects), I answer that all life and she does not have diabetes, but we would be the least

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/02/2021 9:35 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

Well, I can talk about my experience.I had many embarrassment, it was horrible, I didn't sleep, it didn't rest ... let's disgust.They told me that, that the effects lasted a lifetime and "only" in 5 years to torture ...
You remain only that you are a little hotter, or less cold, than before.
And not everyone has symptoms, there are those who don't even find out.
As for diabetes, I suppose that uncontrolled the fact that hormones work now now.Once they stop working at all they will not affect glycemia.At least in my case I do not notice those changes that pass to another girls since there are no hormones there are no ups and downs.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/02/2021 9:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Not having the rule, everything must be outsourced.
Menstruation protects us from infarcts, high trigcerids, cholesterol, etc.
nse to type 1 as it will affect us

vanessa30
11/02/2021 9:52 p.m.

All my support and understanding, men also have ours, but nothing compared to you imagine that everything influences glycemia, of course each one differently

Alberto_13
11/02/2021 9:53 p.m.

To me what scares me about menopause is not glycemic lack of control, but osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumats, and all bone diseases, not menstruating, we barefoot.
My paternal grandmother was taken away from the ovaries and the matrix in 1948, they thought that a myoma was cancer.He lived until 2014, 98 years old, and was discalcified and with pain through the bones all his life.I don't remember her without complaining.And those calcitonin injections .... Pufff.

My mother was about 3-4 years with effects, but no more.I remember her with the fan at all hours.He came at 56, like his sisters.On the part of the same father .... so if I follow the family line I still have about 6-8 years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/03/2021 8:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
To me what scares me of menopause is not the glycemic lack of control, but osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, and all the diseases of the bones, by not menstruating we discalinate.
My paternal grandmother was taken away from the ovaries and the matrix in 1948, they thought that a myoma was cancer.He lived until 2014, 98 years old, and was discalcified and with pain through the bones all his life.I don't remember her without complaining.And those calcitonin injections .... Pufff.

My mother was about 3-4 years with effects, but no more.I remember her with the fan at all hours.He came at 56, like his sisters.On the same father the same .... so if I follow the family line I still have about 6-8 years.

The bone is not that I don't care but I care more cardiovascular theme.
My mother and my aunt stopped having the rule at 40 so I have already been nine years, hehehe.But also, as I debuted in full puberty, with 11 years, everything slowed down and I did not have the first rule until 16. I have always been super regular and punctual without any problem.It is now when I have been delayed for two months, last month more than 10 days and this is on the same way.
I do low diet in HC and has coincided with the beginning of this diet, I read somewhere that the rule could be delayed by eating few HC q are those who stimulate certain female sex hormones that produce the ovulatory peak but the vast majority of the people whoIt does this food, it has not had a problem that I do not know if they are already disorders or that you also have to see the HC.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 12:15 p.m.

I have 49 and this year I have had a couple of dislikes, but for now I have not noticed anything related in glycemia.I don't know if it will be luck or that is still.The truth is that with menopause we are complicated a bit.My mother, everything is complications ...

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/03/2021 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Well, the rule came, with 12 days of delay as last month, and I still with a brutal resistance to insulin especially in the morning, but also the rest of the day, this noon for example I have only taken a piece of salmonWith vegetables and a rather green Kiwi, I have put five units of fast and at two and a half hours 208 ... and to correct again, lately I threw me like this all day, correcting, I don't know why.
I send you a photo of the sensor last night until this morning.I lay around 80 after two hours of dinner, I took only grilled octopus and vegetables and a white yogurt.Well, I looked at the climb, I woke up at 5:30 to 187, I put two units and at 7 I had gotten out but not so much, I wake up at twice what I go to bed, I do not know if I lack slow or what.Use Tresiba, do you think I should climb the basal?.Until now I was doing well but I have been cloth for a few weeks, I don't find the key.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 5:55 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 5:56 p.m.

@meginer, I don't see the photo !!
I would go up 2 Unid Tresiba yes, and to see if you are better in the morning.

You lie to 80 that it is very fair and I do not understand how you have not made hiccups shortly after.
Another thing is that you did hypoglycemia and by rebound effect, you have lifted like this

vanessa30
11/03/2021 6:03 p.m.

vanessa30 said:

You lie to 80 that it is very fair and I do not understand how you have not made hiccups shortly after.
Another thing is that you did hypoglycemia and by rebound effect, you have lifted like this

The photo is before your message, as you see nothing of hicc over the night, it was more than two hours of dinner, I put fiasp q and
The two hours are gone, and I know myself and if I lie to more than 100, I get a barbarity.There is why bedtime to bed, you see in the graph what goes up later, and that I did at 7 in the afternoon, which is supposed to effect several hours later, because neither for those.I also have the alarms in the case of hip, but I already tell you, no hypos, my problem is the other way around, and this time it has climbed little, that other times it is 200 at 7 in the morning.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 6:12 p.m.

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:

The photo is before your message, as you see nothing of hicc over the night, it was more than two hours of dinner, I put fiasp q and
The two hours are gone, and I know myself and if I lie to more than 100, I get a barbarity.There is why bedtime to bed, you see in the graph what goes up later, and that I did at 7 in the afternoon, which is supposed to effect several hours later, because neither for those.I also have the alarms in the case of hip, but I already tell you, no hypos, my problem is the other way around, and this time it has climbed little, that other times it is 200 at 7 in the morning.

Sorry that I had her in front and did not see her.
Of course I told you that you used very fair, because I with Humalog I have effect 3h, and if I go to bed 80, I drop safely (I have it proven).
Then seeing that at 2h you are fine, it goes back on the PQ, the route has just done well until the morning.

vanessa30
11/03/2021 6:45 p.m.

I am not DB type 1, but metformin mainly reduces insulin resistance, it would not be effective in cases that you comment on strong insulin resistance? Metformin has terrible side effects, but once overcome, it is incredible ..

Alberto_13
11/03/2021 7:48 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

I suppose that the diet would have to vary us, because both medications do not make the same effect.
I do not know the hypoglycemia effect of both combined.
I do not know any kind that I take it.
Now after your approach, as I go to the endo in November, I will ask him because it is something that in my 38 years I have not raised

vanessa30
11/03/2021 8:14 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

I know of some diabetic that takes it, curiously woman, also around 50, the endocrine was prescribed along with her corresponding insulins, this woman had enough resistance but she also had enough overweight, I don't know if it would be for that.Question of asking.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 8:31 p.m.

alberto_13 said:

What happens is that in my case it is not all the time, at least for the moment, but there are almost whole weeks and despair a little.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2021 8:32 p.m.

Metformin has no hypoglycemic effects, although it seems a lie, in addition to being a natural drug, it has been using 50 years, so doctors not to eat coconut much, it is the first thing to prescribe us, because they know that apart from some unpleasant side effectsIt is almost a miracle medicine. That's why I wonder, if when you have those days that nsulin is as if it were water, it could be taken metformin, to reduce that resistance?

Alberto_13
11/03/2021 10:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.