Insulin resistance ??

meginer's profile photo   10/24/2021 10:58 p.m.

vanessa30 said:

I see no problem having those levels.Diabetics have to aspire to have the same levels as a non -diabetic, today it can be achieved with a good education and with the means that there are, we have always been told that it was not possible but for years many endocrine enhanced it andEven if it is difficult, you can get
If I go to bed 120 I can tell you that 300 in the morning came, I must have a Bestial Alba effect, if not, it is not explained.I understand Ruthbia in not dinner.A type 1 diabetic nutritionists also told me not to have dinner, or at most a little cheese or nuts and that's it.I never give me hiccup with this insulin, and if I ever lower me, because before I get more, the alarm sounds to me, but I tell you that it does not happen to me.
It is an option.
Regina, now I am putting the threeiba at noon but I believe that in the end I will end up doing the beginning, put it around 8 in the afternoon, to see if I am adjusted.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/22/2021 7:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer, well in general we all want to be well, I have the eye background tomorrow tomorrow.
And as we always say, the same insulin acts differently to each

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/22/2021 8:11 p.m.

The truth is that each body is a world and with the same basal it reacts differently.
Today my daughter was very good., a more than threeiba rose, already goes for 17 units.
And the food was lentils with ham and fruit, with Humalog 8..
Let's see the night, if it doesn't go down ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2021 8:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Vanessa30 because I did not have dinner because I had a closed stomach and was not hungry.
With the protein diet it is difficult to enter hiccups, I burn fat and gender carbohydrates.(I have 3 kg for losing that they resist me).

I never have hypos, still a genre of insulin, according to my C peptide, which is "detectable" and that is why I don't have hyper severe hypos or hyper.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/22/2021 9:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@vanessa30 because I did not have dinner because I had a closed stomach and was not hungry.
With the protein diet it is difficult to enter hiccups, I burn fat and gender carbohydrates.(I have 3 kg for losing that they resist me).

I never have hypos, still a genre of insulin, according to my C peptide, which is "detectable" and that is why I don't have hyper severe hypos or hyper.

Ok, I understand.
You are still "beginner" and your pancreas still works even if it is little.
I always dinner unless he is sick of course.
You have a very rigorous control and you will not have complications.
I did so and they are already 38 being fine 😊

vanessa30
11/22/2021 9:30 p.m.

Well I'm a 6 -year -old beginner :) :)
If I gave positive in all possible antibodies and between with ketoacedosis, urine infection, etc, etc, etc.

Now they say that potentially it could be lada, but I already tell you that my peptide C is 0.4 or 0.3 according to.That there is nowhere to scratch ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/23/2021 9:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello again, I just wanted to tell you that it occurred to me to divide the threeiba in two, tomorrow and night, and get a little more at night to try to stop that climb by the alba effect, resistance or whatever, and it seems that it has goneWell, tonight I have been almost all the flat, yes, in 140-150, but it is already a matter of raising dose and adjusting and going.And now in the morning well too.Let's see if we find the key.I tell you in case you can serve someone who happens something similar.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2021 1:28 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2021 1:29 p.m.

@meginer, while they pass at least 8h between one dose and another, there should be no inconvenience.
Tresiba has a duration of up to 36 hours and I don't know if you can overlap.
Well see us telling us

vanessa30
11/25/2021 1:46 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@meginer, while they pass at least 8h between one dose and another, there should be no inconvenience.
Well see us

Already but as Regina said that 24 h does not arrive, many people part precisely to avoid the effect uploaded in the morning and early in the morning, maybe it can overlap.To avoid that, I'm going to get less for the day than night.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2021 2:24 p.m.

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
@meginer, while they pass minimum 8h between one dose and another, there should be no inconvenience.
Well see us

Already but as Regina said that 24 h does not arrive, many people part precisely to avoid the effect uploaded in the morning and early in the morning, maybe it can overlap.To avoid that, I'm going to get less for the day than night.

Well thought out, you can avoid it

vanessa30
11/25/2021 2:28 p.m.

I'm glad of the key,@meginer !!What a good graph !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2021 2:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina and the girl how do you go with threeiba?

vanessa30
11/25/2021 2:35 p.m.

regina said:
I'm glad of the key,@meginer !!What a good graphics !!

Let's see Regina !!, I don't want to speak very high!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2021 2:49 p.m.

@ Vanessa, my daughter much better already, these days in rank almost all the time.Homemade and little fat food.The nights tend to go down but without getting to Hip.

It cost him the change of Lantus, because this insulin avoids hypos, but is more sensitive to hyper.

These insulin changes must be studied with magnifying glass .., but each one we do is a step forward.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2021 6:50 p.m.

@Regina well, hopefully I just found adequate dose.
Little by little

vanessa30
11/25/2021 7:14 p.m.

In the end, as if it were Levemir or Lantus, two doses .... Each body is a world.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/25/2021 9:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in the end, as if it were a levemir or lantus, two doses ... each body is a world.

And it also goes for seasons ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2021 9:18 p.m.

ruthbia said:
in the end, as if it were a levemir or lantus, two doses ... each body is a world.

But it is not the same, with Lantus they gave me some nocturnal hypos of Aúpa, who were afraid, from 061 at home, unconscious and my husband with the glucagon, and then without sensors or alarms, I do not return to Lantus or drunk.
This, although they can be two doses (that the same with one at night is also doing well, I do not know, so far it has not been so but it could be hormonal effect), it is flat and does not give me these hypos.I do just click as many times as the bomb gives me more respect, I don't see it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/25/2021 10:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.