{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

Well, I have been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and at the moment Diabox zero disconnections.
At the moment it is soon but it goes the same as always.
LibreLink has asked me for permits to connect with nearby devices for continuous reading and I have denied it.
I continue with him as always, reading every 8 hours when the reminder sounds and with all the disconnected alarms.
The diabox alarm does work because the low glucose alarm has jumped on the clock.
We will see tomorrow as follows.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/30/2023 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Someone knows if you can use the free freestyle reader (the one used to click on your finger and check) at the same time that the application of the mobile with continuous reading after the update
thank you
P.S.I think that if you escape first with the reader and then with the application you can no longer use it as a continuous meter so that it is not true

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/31/2023 10:35 a.m.

I have left on the app and in App Store a comment with the "problems", in case they are interested in the opinion of the users that we truly know what we need ... maybe it is useless.

It is the second that I wear with the new update.And now it is disconnected every second ... with which the continuous reading in my case does not work.Or take the mobile attached to the body, or nothing.
The three lines always appear and I have to scan.With which I do not see any progress ... and on top of the alarms they fail me a lot.

And on the other hand, I don't know if it happens to you ... but at every minute I sometimes hit some jumps in the glucose figures that ...
As soon as you have 120, the next minute marks me 140, the next one down 110 ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/31/2023 10:46 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
I have left on the app and in App Store a comment with the "problems", in case they are interested in the opinion of the users that we truly know what we need ...Maybe it's useless.

It is the second that I wear with the new update.And now it is disconnected every second ... with which the continuous reading in my case does not work.Or take the mobile attached to the body, or nothing.
The three lines always appear and I have to scan.With which I do not see any progress ... and on top of the alarms they fail me a lot.

And on the other hand, I don't know if it happens to you ... but at every minute I sometimes hit some jumps in the glucose figures that ...
As soon as you have 120, the next minute marks me 140, the next lower 110 ...

With Freestyle 3 it was not disconnected just but I also happened to the variations every minute.I got my nerves and obsessed me.And when compared to the glucometer there was too much variation, even taking into account the 15 minutes of delay.

Until I know how to calibrate it, using iPhone I will not wear another.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/31/2023 11:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Silviagrz said:
I have left on the app and in App Store a comment with the "problems", in case they are interested in the opinion of the users that we truly know what we need ...Maybe it's useless.

As soon as you have 120, the next minute marks me 140, the next lower 110 ...

These great variations are usually given during the first 24-48 hours of placing the sensor.Then, with calibrations, they are usually stabilized.
Yesterday I put on a new sensor and the first night is always fear.Many variations, alarms without stop sounding every 15 minutes.Come on, I can't hit an eye.Then I usually stabilize until the end of the sensor's life.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/31/2023 11:10 a.m.

sandman said:
well to see, I've been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and at the moment Diabox zero disconnections.
LibreLink has asked me for permits to connect with nearby devices for continuous reading and I have denied it.
I continue with him as always, reading every 8 hours when the reminder sounds and with all the disconnected alarms.
The diabox alarm does work because the low glucose alarm has jumped on the clock.

And can glycemia be seen in the clock as before with Diabox and FreeLink updated?
They told me that it was not possible and I canceled the automatic update in PlayStore.
I have Diabox with LibreLink 2 without updating, XDrip and Nightscout, and the Miband 5 bracelet

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/31/2023 12:11 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
well to see, I have been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and for the moment Diabox zero disconnections.

And can glycemia be seen in the clock as before with Diabox and FreeLink updated?
They told me that it was not possible and I canceled the automatic update in PlayStore.
I have Diabox with LibreLink 2 without updating, XDrip and Nightscout, and the Miband 5 bracelet>

@meginer I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic watch with G-Watch and for the moment I do well.I have not noticed anything strange beyond the normal failures that the sensor gives during this first day.

What I emphasized before, is that FreeLink I have denied the permits to connect to nearby equipment, so I am using it just like before the update.This is without continuous measurement.When I think my mobile passes to me so that the data is recorded in Libreview and can see them in the hospital.

I continue to depend 100% Diabox.

PS: What I think Abbott's app is more exact to the glucometer than before the update.
Before it was always in 15-20 less than the glucometer and now it is approaching much more.
I don't know if the rest of those who have updated have noticed something similar.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/31/2023 5:42 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
well to see, I've been with the new sensor with the new sensor with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and at the moment Diabox zero disconnections.

I have Diabox with LibreLink 2 without updating, XDrip and Nightscout, and the Miband 5 bracelet>

@meginer I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic watch with G-Watch and for the moment I do well.I have not noticed anything strange beyond the normal failures that the sensor gives during this first day.

What I emphasized before, is that FreeLink I have denied the permits to connect to nearby equipment, so I am using it just like before the update.This is without continuous measurement.When I think my mobile passes to me so that the data is recorded in Libreview and can see them in the hospital.

PS: What I think Abbott's app is more exact to the glucometer than before the update.
Before it was always in 15-20 less than the glucometer and now it is approaching much more.
I don't know if the rest of those who have updated have noticed something similar.

It is that I have read that Diabox would not be necessary if you download xDrip updated in a way that FreeLinkup cloud data puts in XDRIP web follonero adjustments.
You don't have xDrip?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/31/2023 6:26 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
Well let's see, I have been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and at the moment Diabox zero disconnections.

It is that I have read that Diabox would not be necessary if you download xDrip updated in a way that FreeLinkup cloud data puts in XDRIP web follonero adjustments.
You don't have xdrip?

No, I don't have it.Once I started looking at how to install it and it seemed like a mess.Then I discovered Diabox and until today.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/31/2023 6:40 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
well to see, I have been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and for the moment Diabox zero disconnections.

You don't have xdrip?

No, I don't have it.Once I started looking at how to install it and it seemed like a mess.Then I discovered Diabox and until today.

And how do you have glycemia on the clock.I have a Miband 5 and I have always needed xDrip to send the data from the cloud (Nightscout).Now you supposedly do not need Nightscout but yes xDrip

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/31/2023 6:46 p.m.

@meginer There is an application that sends DIABOX direct to the smartwatch, without xDrip or NightScout, it is called G-Watch Wear.
I tried both iPhone with my samsung and they were doing well, but the G-Watch Link is easier./Editor/3j/7vgs2lkz2c51.jpg "style =" max-width: 300px;

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2023 8:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

After 6 day with the new sensor and with the update, the sensor gave error.I was going through the sensor for a while and nothing.
I change it to another and everything is fine.
When I call them to change the sensor they told me that I should be 2 hours without a sign.
If not, they do not change it.
I have not seen this in any manual, it seems to me a shame that spoiling is at 11 and peak at night, I have to be waiting for two hours to change it.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/02/2023 10:44 a.m.

juance said:
after 6 day with the new sensor and with the update, the sensor gave error.I was going through the sensor for a while and nothing.
When I call them to change the sensor they told me that I should be 2 hours without a sign.
I have not seen this in any manual, it seems to me a shame that spoiling is at 11 and peak at night, I have to be waiting for two hours to change it.

It's sad ... but I don't make me directly withdraw, I don't take it off ... for that reason.
They can then ask you to give them the error codes ...
To me the new update is making life difficult for me.It is never connected, I always have to scan ... (as if I didn't have the update) but the bad thing is that the alarms do not skip ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/02/2023 11:23 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
@meginer there is an application that sends direct diabox to the smartwatch, without xDrip or nightscout, is called g-watch wear.
I tried both iPhone with my samsung and they were doing well, but the G-Watch

But it is worth a Miband 5?, Is that I think.Q for the MIBAND you need Xdrip and Nightscout, I have tried all the forms that I have read to save applications and did not see the blood glucose on the bracelet.In the end I had to return to Nightscout and with XDRIP.
I have a Samsung.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2023 11:36 a.m.

To operate with Diabox, do you see appropriate to start the sensor first with Abbott's reader?It is that I ask that I have never tried it since the sensor with the freeview apps always started

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/02/2023 12:11 p.m.

Hello, indicate that I have started with the reader (not with the app) a new sensor and I do not appear to read the new app.
I do not use Diabox but perhaps so, starting with a reader, there are no interferences of the new app with Diabox.All the best

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
11/02/2023 12:24 p.m.

silviagrz said:
June said:
after 6 day with the new sensor and with the update, the sensor gave error.I was going through the sensor for a while and nothing.

It's sad ... but I don't make me directly withdraw, I don't take it off ... for that reason.
To me the new update is making life difficult for me.It is never connected, I always have to scan ... (as if I didn't have the update) but the bad thing is that the alarms do not skip ...

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/02/2023 12:52 p.m.

I have also noticed that with the new app, the signal loses more.I should recover it alone ... and not having to be scanning.
I am new in the forum and I have discovered the smartwatch.
I had no idea that you could see glucose on the clock. It has to
Be very useful.Have if the app is clarified a little and I do it.
You learn a lot in this forum.
Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/02/2023 1:11 p.m.

silviagrz said:
June said:

It is the same problem that I have, no continuous reading, (it worked two hours from again sensor and update) and that of the alarms, it does not jump any ... as far as you are far from the mobile, it has nothing to do with it,After scanning, you look at the screen, keep it on and around 4 minutes it is disconnected and does not give more readings.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
11/02/2023 3:28 p.m.

silviagrz said:
June said:

@Silviagrz: Have you tried Diabox?
I did more of this app than from LibreLink.
If the two app have activated the permission of nearby devices, they interfere with each other and are disconnected.
I have removed the permission of "nearby devices" to LibreLink, as @sandman has already commented above, and manually scan the sensor as it did before the update

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/02/2023 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.