{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

Here is another that has been updated to 2.10.1.10406, with a freshly placed sensor and receiving readings every minute.

I have also noticed when comparing with blood capillaries, which now marks the descents better (68 sensor - 72 capillary).

My version of Android is 12 and my mobile is a bit x3 pro.

Another thing, I have three sensors in which Diabox tells me not to support them (a supporter or something).That is, he recognizes and activates them as a new sensor and reads them by NFC without problems, but by Bluetooth, nothing at all and always ends with crossed out.It is as if they had modified the sensors not to work with Diabox.

I already tell you that in my humble opinion, there are many who are happening to us the failure of the value crossed out in Diabox.Do not go crazy giving permits, cleaning caches, installing other Diabox versions, removing libreview permits for nearby devices .... do what you do is no use and do not fix the failure and bother me a lot because I bought a clockGalaxy 4 to see Diabox readings on the clock and now it is useless.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
10/25/2023 8:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, we have updated and for now without problem.
Google Pixel 5 with Android 14.
In our case (I android and my wife iOS) have the reading in "real time" reassures us while the girl is in school, pq before reading and reading we made a world ...
The sensor is used only to see trends, and capillaries for insulin or corrections.

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
10/25/2023 8:23 p.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

Yesterday I started a new sensor with the update.The stick that I see is that it loses the signal continuously and does not "hook" when you are close to the mobile, it is necessary to scan.So, since you do not wear your mobile all the time, as soon as you move away from it a little is over the party.
I am going to monitor the battery consumption, because I suspect that if you are referring signal every minute it will be at the expense of it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/26/2023 9:06 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

The reading labeled in Diabox happened to me a season and was solved without more.Even sometimes, normally when we change the day, it is also clogged and fixed alone.So without understanding much of this, I do not think it happens to update LibreLink.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/26/2023 1:39 p.m.

I have been with the alleged continuous reading 24 hours ... And only the first two hours worked, since then to scan every time, it doesn't matter if it restarts or turns off and turns on the Bluetooth ... it would be very much to ask that everything work well ...clear.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
10/26/2023 3:29 p.m.

I have given him in Playstore so that I did not act automatically without asking me.
I do not want to update, I continue with Diabox and can calibrate, with continuous reading and with my watch.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/26/2023 4:46 p.m.

Hello!I am using free 2 with the freshly downloaded app, but it does not let me monitor glucose continuously.I have to scan with the NFC at a time.Can someone help me?Thank you

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
10/26/2023 5:26 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

@Jriuris, before updating FreeLink had active sensor?
The updated app begins to work when you activate new sensor.

Anaisabel
10/26/2023 5:45 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@jriuris, before updating LibreLink had active sensor?
The updated app begins to work when you activate new sensor.

Yessss!I put on the sensor and a few days late.Pre.The new mobile 🤡🤡🤡

Thank you very much for the explanation

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
10/26/2023 5:47 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

@meginer, I had to have done that, but now I have it automatically updated.
Active sensor with reader so I hope that the operation with Diabox does not bother me.

Anaisabel
10/26/2023 5:49 p.m.

jriuris said:
hello!I am using free 2 with the freshly downloaded app, but it does not let me monitor glucose continuously.I have to scan with the NFC at a time.Can someone help me?Thanks

Hello, until I restart a new sensor will not work ...

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
10/26/2023 5:50 p.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

With the new version of FreeLink on Android, you can send the data to a clock or bracelet, without having those other applications that you comment so much?

magl's profile photo
magl
10/26/2023 6:24 p.m.

@Meginer If you have removed the updates, you will have to review occasionally the rest of the app that interest you such as Whasapp, Mail, etc.

I continue with Diabox and the Wearos to the smartwatch, and without connection problems;It must be because I start sensors with reader, not with the mobile.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2023 8:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer if you have removed the updates, you will have to review occasionally the rest of the app that interest you such as Whasapp, Mail, etc.

I continue with Diabox and the Wearos to the smartwatch, and without connection problems;It must be because I start sensors with reader, not with the mobile.

Whatsapp I have not updated since the last time, and also, he always asks me before, but what I fear is that Freestyle is updated directly without asking, that's why I have removed it.
I have a Miband 5, Diabox, XDrip and Nightscout bracelet.
Have you updated it and has not given you Diabox problems or have you had an prob to see it on the clock?
And do you say what is the sensor with the glucometer?
I have Abbott's, better to start it with the reader? What advantages do you see?, Do you do not use the app?, Can't you see the averages for hours, or the estimate of the glyd etc, or yes?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/26/2023 8:47 p.m.

@meginer, if you activate with reader if you can see averages, patterns, A1c, etc. in free free always that from time to time you scan.What you won't have the alarms in LibreLink.

Anaisabel
10/26/2023 9:30 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@meginer, if you activate with reader if you can see averages, patterns, a1c, etc in free free always that from time to time you scan.What you won't have the alarms in LibreLink.

I do not have the alarms in LibreLink, I prefer those of Diabox.
Then you can use Diabox are problems and the watches starting with the reader?, And do you not start the free app or then the active?
I have always done it with the app.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/26/2023 10:05 p.m.

Yes, Diabox works without problems.I can't tell you about the clocks.
To start sensor: First scan with reader, then freeLink.You wait 60 minutes and active first with reader and then with LibreLink.And then with Diabox (I usually reinstall so that it comes to take the first reading sometimes it costs more than others).I do so.Now with the update I don't know what happened.

Anaisabel
10/26/2023 10:53 p.m.

magl said:
with the new version of LibreLink on Android, you can send the data to a clock or bracelet, without having those other applications that you comment so much?

Interested in this doubt.Is there a freestyle (no diabox), to send the data to a smartwatch ??

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
10/27/2023 9:14 a.m.

anaisabel said:
yes, Diabox works without problems.I can't tell you about the clocks.
To start sensor: First scan with reader, then freeLink.You wait 60 minutes and active first with reader and then with LibreLink.And then with Diabox (I usually reinstall so that it comes to take the first reading sometimes it costs more than others).I do so.Now with the update I don't know what will happen.

Hello, then if the sensor does not start with the APP, the continuous measurement of the new version of LibreLink doesn't work?Thanks @anaisabel.

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
10/27/2023 9:57 a.m.

I don't know @Suguguis.Let's see if someone proves it and is saying.
I will start a sensor next week and see what happens.

Anaisabel
10/27/2023 2:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.