{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

ricki21 said:

@Ricki21 no ... no ... I only use freeLink ... I don't know if I would know how to get into Diabox and such ... I'm reading that thread and you seem to me computer programmers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I have not bought a clock because I have no idea !!ha ha ha.Look that I am not very old, but I am lately.
I have the Glucosedirect and now ... but I don't think that is ... (in fact as the free loses, the glucose is also lost).
I think in general.The application works badly, right?Or will it be interfering ...?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/02/2023 4:22 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
ricki21 said:

@Ricki21 no ... no ... I only use freeLink ... I don't know if I would know how to get into Diabox and such ... I'm reading that thread and you seem to me computer programmers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I have not bought a clock because I have no idea !!ha ha ha.Look that I am not very old, but I am lately.
I have the Glucosedirect and now ... but I don't think that is ... (in fact as the free loses, the glucose is also lost).
I think in general.The application works badly, right?Or will it be interfering ...?

@Silviagrz: Surely.
Abbott does things in such a way that using any other app.
You don't have to scare you technological pot.It is much harder to handle diabetes to install and control an app
You see and you will tell us

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/02/2023 4:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Silviagrz, also this of applications, app, etc. It is quite complicated.Look at the Diabox thread for clumsy and lower Diabox.I did it so you can too.Ask your doubts here they will help you.

Well, I started a sensor as always: first reader and then LibreLink.It has come out that if I want measurement I continue to scan the application first.As I have not done it, it will continue to run only when I scan and without alarms.
I wait for 60 minutes, and scan with reader and app.And then with Diabox.
I think I'm not going to have a problem.Let's see if Diabox connects well and does not take long;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/02/2023 5:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

narcissus said:
to work with Diabox, do you see appropriate to start the sensor first with Abbott's reader?It is that I ask this I have ever tried it since the sensor with l freeview is always started

It is not necessary to start with reader.
If you start with reader and then app, you lose alarms in the app.

Anaisabel
11/02/2023 5:24 p.m.

Well, based on your comments, I will try to do the following:

1. Uninstall LibreView and Diabox

2. Start a new sensor with Abbot's reader and wait 60 min.

3. Install Diabox and Scaar the new sensor

4. If after a few hours I see that Diabox is perfect, I will install Libreview by removing all the permits and I will observe whether annoying or Diabox.

I already tell you the result.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/02/2023 5:29 p.m.

@Narciso and why do Diabox active before that LibreLink?
Well I don't understand much either, you tell us that it always is good.

Anaisabel
11/02/2023 5:35 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
good to see, I have been with the new sensor, started with the mobile app and for the moment Diabox Zerodisconnections
At the moment it is soon but it goes the same as always.
LibreLink has asked me for permits to connect with nearby devices for continuous reading and I have denied it.
I continue with him as always, reading every 8 hours when the reminder sounds and with all the disconnected alarms.
The diabox alarm does work because the low glucose alarm has jumped on the clock.
We will see tomorrow as follows.

And can glycemia be seen in the clock as before with Diabox and FreeLink updated?
They told me that it was not possible and I canceled the automatic update in PlayStore.
I have Diabox with LibreLink 2 without updating, XDrip and Nightscout, and the Miband 5 bracelet>

@meginer I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic watch with G-Watch and for the moment I do well.I have not noticed anything strange beyond the normal failures that the sensor gives during this first day.

What I emphasized before, is that FreeLink I have denied the permits to connect to nearby equipment, so I am using it just like before the update.This is without continuous measurement.When I think my mobile passes to me so that the data is recorded in Libreview and can see them in the hospital.

I continue to depend 100% Diabox.

PS: What I think Abbott's app is more exact to the glucometer than before the update.
Before it was always in 15-20 less than the glucometer and now it is approaching much more.
I don't know if the rest of those who have updated have noticed something similar.

It is that I have read that Diabox would not be necessary if you download xDrip updated in a way that FreeLinkup cloud data puts in XDRIP web follonero adjustments.
You don't have xdrip?

No, I don't have it.Once I started looking at how to install it and it seemed like a mess.Then I discovered Diabox and until today.

And how do you have glycemia on the clock.I have a Miband 5 and I have always needed xDrip to send the data from the cloud (Nightscout).Now you supposedly do not need Nightscout but xDrip

This is how @ruthbia has told you, with an app called G-Watch installed on the mobile that installs a pair of covers on the clock to follow the glycemia minute by minute linked to Diabox.
I have a Samsung S23 mobile and I also caught the Samsung clock so as not to have compatibility problems.
I have been with the clock since May or very happy, really.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/02/2023 6:27 p.m.

narcissus said:
because based on your comments, I will try to do the following:

1. Uninstall LibreView and Diabox

2. Start a new sensor with Abbot's reader and wait 60 min.

3. Install Diabox and Scaar the new sensor

4. If after a few hours I see that Diabox is perfect, I will install Libreview by removing all the permits and I will observe whether annoying or Diabox.

I already tell you the result.

I do it if and I do very well, first the reader and then the free app, and I have both, also with Diabox the hemoglobin stuck with Diabox came to me while I was taller with free, and I was not right in the analytical

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/02/2023 6:39 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@silviagrz, also this applications, app, etc. I find it quite complicated.Look at the Diabox thread for clumsy and lower Diabox.I did it so you can too.Ask your doubts here they will help you.

Well, I started a sensor as always: first reader and then LibreLink.It has come out that if I want measurement I continue to scan the application first.As I have not done it, it will continue to run only when I scan and without alarms.
I wait for 60 minutes, and scan with reader and app.And then with Diabox.
I think I'm not going to have a problem.Let's see if Diabox connects well and does not take long;)

But I think that at the same time Diabox and Free updated does not go well because they are the two continuous measurement, they interfere, I have not updated freeLink because it is also a fuck to be able to see it on the bracelet, I have to install mol applications so that mtoI go perfectly with Diabox and Free without updating and XDrip to send the glycemia to the bracelet

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2023 6:39 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
good to see, I've been with the 3 hours with theNew sensor, started with the mobile app and at the moment Diabox zero disconnections.
At the moment it is soon but it goes the same as always.
LibreLink has asked me for permits to connect with nearby devices for continuous reading and I have denied it.
I continue with him as always, reading every 8 hours when the reminder sounds and with all the disconnected alarms.
The diabox alarm does work because the low glucose alarm has jumped on the clock.
We will see tomorrow as follows.

And can glycemia be seen in the clock as before with Diabox and FreeLink updated?
They told me that it was not possible and I canceled the automatic update in PlayStore.
I have Diabox with LibreLink 2 without updating, XDrip and Nightscout, and the Miband 5 bracelet>

@meginer I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic watch with G-Watch and for the moment I do well.I have not noticed anything strange beyond the normal failures that the sensor gives during this first day.

What I emphasized before, is that FreeLink I have denied the permits to connect to nearby equipment, so I am using it just like before the update.This is without continuous measurement.When I think my mobile passes to me so that the data is recorded in Libreview and can see them in the hospital.

I continue to depend 100% Diabox.

PS: What I think Abbott's app is more exact to the glucometer than before the update.
Before it was always in 15-20 less than the glucometer and now it is approaching much more.
I don't know if the rest of those who have updated have noticed something similar.

It is that I have read that Diabox would not be necessary if you download xDrip updated in a way that FreeLinkup cloud data puts in XDRIP web follonero adjustments.
You don't have xdrip?

No, I don't have it.Once I started looking at how to install it and it seemed like a mess.Then I discovered Diabox and until today.

And how do you have glycemia on the clock.I have a Miband 5 and I have always needed xDrip to send the data from the cloud (Nightscout).Now you supposedly do not need Nightscout but xDrip

This is how @ruthbia has told you, with an app called G-Watch installed on the mobile that installs a pair of covers on the clock to follow the glycemia minute by minute linked to Diabox.
I have a Samsung S23 mobile and I also caught the Samsung clock so as not to have compatibility problems.
I have been with the clock since May or very happy, the truth.

But that application will be worth only for that Samsung watch, right?For the miband q is the one that I have, it is not worth it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2023 6:49 p.m.

Diabox has already connected to me, for the moment everything is always updated by the app, but when activating first with reader I do not continuously measure me what I wanted.

Anaisabel
11/02/2023 6:51 p.m.

Good news !!I have already managed to work Diabox.In my case, the key has been to start the sensor with the Abbot reader.

Now I will install Libreview for the hospital to continue receiving the sensor data.I already tell you how the new freeview.q behaves

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/02/2023 7:54 p.m.

I always active with reader, so I have no alarms more than those of Diabox as @anaisabel.

@meginer I don't think it is worth for the Miniband, you'll have to continue with XDRIP and Nightscout.
When updating the app I don't think you have to change anything.I have updated it but when I do not activate with LibreLink I continue as before.

@Narciso you can have all app.
My endocrine reviews LibreLink and Diabox because you know that the Abbott app is reliable.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2023 8:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, the reader uses almost anything, to activate and once or two scan and still the battery does not last anything, it happens to you?I know you use the free reader1, I have that, but I use the free2

Anaisabel
11/02/2023 9:19 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I always active with reader, so I have no alarms other than Diabox as @anaisabel.

@meginer I don't think it is worth for the Miniband, you'll have to continue with XDRIP and Nightscout.
When updating the app I don't think you have to change anything.I have updated it but when I do not activate with LibreLink I continue as before.

@Narciso you can have all app.
My endocrine reviews LibreLink and Diabox because it knows that the ABBott app is reliable.

I have Diabox for continuous measurement for more than two years and I have not updated later versions and I continue with the version of 15-2-2022 that I am going well and never disconnected, and how change of sensor I amconnects to two minutes, so not L
In return.
As I have the miband, I need Nightscout so that Diabox raises the data and by xDrip, they are sent to the bracelet and apart, I have the app on the bracelet q is mifit.
Seeing that with the Update of LibreLink, it seemed that it would be enough with LibreLink and XDrip to be able to see it on the clock, I began to see different options more than nothing to not have to load with so many app on the mobile, but seen what was seen,I stay as I am and cdo the free update allows you to send the data to the clock because I will see.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2023 10:15 p.m.

@meginer, I also have that version, that of February of 22. Before I connected immediately now it costs him a little, today I have changed it and it has taken half an hour for at least, but it doesn't matter while connecting: P and I also have very few disconnections.

Anaisabel
11/02/2023 11 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@meginer, I also have that version, the February 22. Before I connected immediately now it costs him a little, today I have changed it and it has taken half an hour for at least,But what doesn't matter while connecting: P and I also have very few disconnections.

I had an Xiaomi before.Cdo died, they gave me a Samsung PQ they told me that they were the best go with these app.And so it has been.I change the sensor I first allow FreeLink nearby devices, scanning and waiting for 60 minutes, and CDO have already passed, active freelink and just after that, annulthere is problem.In the first scan it does not usually connect and lord.So what I do is to go to Telegram where the Diabox versions are and I take the one of February 15 and I install it again, as if I were updating it.And linked immediately, total 10 minutes.Then caliber, three times separated I think it's two hours at least, and I don't calibrate anymore.I am perfect.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/02/2023 11:32 p.m.

I do the same reinstall the February version and after some scanns, it works

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/03/2023 12:05 a.m.

I do the same reinstall the February version and after some scanns, it works

To me, without scanning, reinstalling and starts working

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/03/2023 8:09 a.m.

24 hours with a new sensor with the correct continuous update and measurement, correct alarms, has not lost a sign or leaving the mobile on the other side of the house.It is an advance.Then I will try diabox also to test incompatibilities.

But of course, do not have widget, that you have to continue scanning minimum every eight hours, or calibrate, or send to the clock, and that you have to scan if it loses signal then leaves it in inferiority with Diabox.And a lot.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
11/03/2023 9:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.