{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I don't know @suguguis.Let's see if someone proves it and is saying.
I will start a sensor next week and see what happens.

I will do the same.I usually start the sensor with reader and it is the one that gives me the alarms.Mobile app uses it of sporadic manea.We are telling ourselves.All the best

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
10/27/2023 2:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hzahza said:
jriuris said:
hello!I am using free 2 with the freshly downloaded app, but it does not let me monitor glucose continuously.I have to scan with the NFC at a time.Can someone help me?Thanks

Hello, until I restart a new sensor will not work ...

The application was updated yesterday, and I am giving me automatic readings, and up to 6 days I don't change sensor.

juanqui9's profile photo
juanqui9
10/27/2023 4:03 p.m.

anaisabel said:
yes, Diabox works without problems.I can't tell you about the clocks.
To start sensor: First scan with reader, then freeLink.You wait 60 minutes and active first with reader and then with LibreLink.And then with Diabox (I usually reinstall so that it comes to take the first reading sometimes it costs more than others).I do so.Now with the update I don't know what will happen.

That is the story, that's why I have my repairs with the update

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/27/2023 4:13 p.m.

I have been with updated app a couple of days ... The measurement does it well in continuous, I have ever left without connection but I do not see so much problem, if you see the message is that you have your mobile with you soYou pass it and now.Better connect alone but hey, if only occasionally leaves me a lot ...

What I do not see is that before opening the app, the % of the last 24h I think it was, that now does not come out ??Or I don't see it at least ... in "Time in rank" follow the 7, 14, 30 or 90 days, yes.

Salu2 !!

Pd- I am with Samsung S21 Ultra and Android 13, which some asked what we had.

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
10/27/2023 5:14 p.m.

sag21 said:
I have been only with the updated app., if you see the message is that you have your mobile with you so you pass it and now.Better connect alone but hey, if only occasionally leaves me a lot ...

What I do not see is that before opening the app, the % of the last 24h I think it was, that now does not come out ??Or I don't see it at least ... in "Time in rank" follow the 7, 14, 30 or 90 days, yes.

Salu2 !!

Pd- I am with Samsung S21 Ultra and Android 13, which some asked what we had.

I understand that if the time does not come out in the range of the last n24 hours the average does not come out either.
That happened with the free3 app and I didn't like anything.

What I do not understand about Abbot is that if they already have a base app, that of the free2, if they do another (free3, now for the continuous free2 ...) How is it possible that you miss things that the previous one already had?What was already disappearing ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/27/2023 5:19 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Anaisabel I active with the reader, then with LibreLink, then I copy the Diabox database and then I go to application configuration (within mobile settings) and clean the data.That erases everything from Diabox, but how do you have the file down and your saved user profile, care about everything.Then I connect Diabox with a sensor that tells me that the 57 min are missing to reyment and voila.
With the smartwach I do nothing, Diabox connects with the wearos and sends it automatically.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2023 6:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have been a couple of days.The feeling is that we have barely won anything.Not having widget seems to me as a guard court.The app is still why.I use it for the medical theme, but I still use Diabox by the widget and the alarms to the clock.
It is incredible with the millions that charge the sale of sensors.Abbott has such a bad app.For me the app is the same or more important than the sensor.We will expect another year to improve a little more

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
10/29/2023 4:31 p.m.

fmontes78 said:
I have been a couple of days.The feeling is that we have barely won anything.Not having widget seems to me as a guard court.The app is still why.I use it for the medical theme, but I still use Diabox by the widget and the alarms to the clock.
It is incredible with the millions that charge the sale of sensors.Abbott has such a bad app.For me the app is the same or more important than the sensor.We will wait another year to improve a little more

Can the freestyle and diabox application be used at the same time?He understood that only one.
Thank you!

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
10/29/2023 9:50 p.m.

They know if it is available only for Spain

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
10/29/2023 9:55 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

@Patri_ms, here is now starting that update.The sensors will do about three years that are covered by public health.
Before they only sold them from the pharmaceutical.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/30/2023 1:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good I have a doubt that I see that it has been commented, I have the Diabox application, and Freestyle, Diabox's medidicones have always been better than free, which happens than when updating to a continuous meter, alarms do not work for me, and theDel Diabox either, the 2 applications of diabox and free works for me, and they resemble enough, the serious question can be used at the same time, I do not know if there are people who use them and how the Diabox application could be updated
THANK YOU

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2023 9:46 a.m.

Hi: I have been updating for a couple of days.
When the previous sensor expired the update notice appeared in the application.
So far it is going very well and is very comfortable and discreet by not having to scan in public (although more and more people are seen with the sensor on).
All the best.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
10/30/2023 11:29 a.m.

This afternoon I have to renew the sensor and I am afraid that the update Joda Diabox.

Those who have already renewed the sensor. How is the app in continuous mode now?
Has Diabox affected you?
I read that there are people who have lost Diabox alarms.Even prolonged disconnections.

Another thing could go back to the previous version of LibreLink?How would it be done?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/30/2023 11:38 a.m.

sugarluis said:
anaisabel said:
yes, diabox works without problems.I can't tell you about the clocks.
To start sensor: First scan with reader, then freeLink.You wait 60 minutes and active first with reader and then with LibreLink.And then with Diabox (I usually reinstall so that it comes to take the first reading sometimes it costs more than others).I do so.Now with the update I don't know what will happen.

Hello, then if the sensor does not start with the APP, the continuous measurement of the new version of LibreLink doesn't work?Thanks @anaisabel.

To not have problems, start the sensor with the free mobile app (see. 2.10)

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/30/2023 12:10 p.m.

With the sensor change the two app, Diabox and LibreLink interference is made.If I have Diabox ongoing, LibreLink loses the signal and I have to scan the sensor as before the update.Diabox continually asks me to disconnect the other app connected to the sensor, that is, FreeLink.
I'm thinking of going to X-Drip but I don't see myself capable

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/30/2023 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
With the change of sensor the two app, diabox and freeLink interference are made.If I have Diabox ongoing, LibreLink loses the signal and I have to scan the sensor as before the update.Diabox continually asks me to disconnect the other app connected to the sensor, that is, FreeLink.
I am thinking of going to X-Drip but I don't see myself capable

Fuck, fear gives me the sensor change this afternoon.
With how good Diabox and, Abbott's were, not only do they not improve their own but also fuck others.

As many problems uninstall and voila.I keep Diabox, which at least lets me calibrate and look at the continuous readings on the clock.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/30/2023 12:40 p.m.

What is X-Drip ???

DiabetesForo
10/30/2023 1:18 p.m.

@Sandman I had also thought about uninstalling freelink, but my endocrine would not see the measurements and I would have a problem.I have changed on Thursday.
@antonimar without understanding much, I think it is an application to measure glucose continuously.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/30/2023 4:39 p.m.

After spending all morning trying to work Diabox and the Update of LibreLink, I got the two applications work!
I have installed and uninstalled the latest versions of Diabox, I had to endure interference between the 2 applications, inexplicable losses of Bluetooth, losses of the freeLink alarms, initially initializing sensor in Diabox, ...
In the end, about to start the sensor, I have made a last attempt: re -install the Diabox version of February 15, 2022 from Telegram and have scanned the new sensor directly from the "NFC Scan" box of Diabox

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/30/2023 4:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

anaisabel said:
@sandman I had also thought about uninstalling freeLink, but my endocrine would not see the measurements and I would have a problem.I have changed on Thursday.
@antonimar without understanding much, I think it is an application to measure glucose continuously.

Thank you

DiabetesForo
10/30/2023 7:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.