{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

meginer said:
anaisabel said:
@meginer, I also have that version, that of February of the 22nd., today I have changed it and it has taken half an hour for at least, but what does it matter while connecting: P and I also have very few disconnections.

I had an Xiaomi before.Cdo died, they gave me a Samsung PQ they told me that they were the best go with these app.And so it has been.I change the sensor I first allow FreeLink nearby devices, scanning and waiting for 60 minutes, and CDO have already passed, active freelink and just after that, annulthere is problem.In the first scan it does not usually connect and lord.So what I do is to go to Telegram where the Diabox versions are and I take the one of February 15 and I install it again, as if I were updating it.And linked immediately, total 10 minutes.Then caliber, three times separated I think it's two hours at least, and I don't calibrate anymore.I am perfect.

I also reinstall.The close devices still does not find it:/.And calibrate I do not always do it with this sensor that I carry less than 24h I am not going to do it because it is stuck :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/03/2023 2:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not reinstall Diabox, I make Clean data and delete all the data, but before this I make a copy of data and then restore it.
The truth is that with the power that Diabox has, I do not understand why Abbott does not buy the purchase or equal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/03/2023 4:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Now it's great look at the mobile and out, sometimes there are people and make the scan gesture and look strangely or in the curro sight and you know how these, great

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/05/2023 12:04 a.m.

After many laps with the new mobile and that I will not reach a correct operation of the alarms I have returned to the old phone ... what tranquility, everything works correctly ... I do not know what will happen when the freeLink app is updated ....

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
11/05/2023 8:20 a.m.

You just have to activate bluetooth to associate it with the sensor and read in real time every second, well real time in quotes because the interstitial fluid takes more to the measurement of glucose in 🩸 but it is a wonder now

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/05/2023 10:47 a.m.

I am perfect, I can erase the non -original app.The alarms are perfect, the measurements in the minute, I do not see him, for now.My doctor receives everything continuous.It was time.Goodbye app parallel.

vikingo's profile photo
vikingo
11/05/2023 11:33 a.m.

The only defect I appreciate is that it loses the signal as soon as you separate the sensor phone.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
11/05/2023 1:33 p.m.

Is that in Spain ?????

milagros's profile photo
milagros
11/05/2023 3:20 p.m.

I live in Mexico

milagros's profile photo
milagros
11/05/2023 3:21 p.m.

I had trouble paying with the mobile;I almost always had to spend it twice because the First gave error.He also had trouble opening the car with the phone-key.I thought that what did not work was the NFC of my mobile.Since the update of the Abott APP these problems have ended.It must be that it was the app that interfered in the background.
My opinion about the new application is positive.I carry the sensor in the upper part of the buttock and the gesture of measuring myself was not exactly discreet.Now I look at the screen and go.It is a great advance.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/05/2023 3:57 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Javierlaladez said:
after many laps with the new mobile and that I would not reach a correct operation of the alarms I have returned to the old phone ... what tranquility, everything works correctly ... I do not knowWhat will happen when the freeLink app is updated ....

Give that you don't want to update or ask you before.Q the update is not automatic and you will have no problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/05/2023 9:58 p.m.

meginer said:
Javierladez said:
After many laps with the new mobile and that I would not reach a correct operation of the alarms I have returned to the old phone... That tranquility, everything works correctly ... I don't know what will happen when the freeLink app is updated ....

Give that you don't want to update or ask you before.Q the update is not automatic and you will have no problem.

Thank you....

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
11/05/2023 10:33 p.m.

viking said:
I am perfect, I can erase the non -original app.The alarms are perfect, the measurements in the minute, I do not see him, for now.My doctor receives everything continuous.It was time.Goodbye app parallel.

And he convinces you that it cannot be calibrate and that of such bad values?
I have the updated Bluetooth -connected app, that is, only NFC and measures just as bad as before.It is still the reader better than the app, at least it is closer to capillary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/06/2023 11:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
viking said:
I am perfect, I can already erase the non -original app.The alarms are perfect, the measurements in the minute, I do not see him, for now.My doctor receives everything continuous.It was time.Goodbye app parallel.

I have the updated Bluetooth -connected app, that is, only NFC and measures just as bad as before.It is still the reader better than the app, at least it is closer to capillary.

They have also suppressed the daily IRR and the 24 -hour graph.Terrible update.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
11/06/2023 12:27 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

ruthbia said:
viking said:
I am perfect, I can already erase the non -original app.The alarms are perfect, the measurements in the minute, I do not see him, for now.My doctor receives everything continuous.It was time.Goodbye app parallel.

As I have already commented on other previous issues I have noticed that FreeLink's mobile app is better from the update.

Right now Diabox calibrated in 88 and LibreLink without calibrating 91.

Before free it was always 20-30 below Diabox.Come on, I always set me a lot below (glycosylated to 3 months estimated 5.4% in diabox 5.7%)

I don't know if the algorithm or whatever is changed.Or is that this sensor with which I have been very good for a week.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/06/2023 12:52 p.m.

If @sandman also measures me very well, go that blocks with capillary and diabox equal without calibrating gives me almost accurate readings.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/06/2023 2:33 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I do not reinstall Diabox, I make data and delete all the data, but before this I make a copy of data and then restore it.
The truth is that with the power that Diabox has, I do not understand why Abbott does not buy the purchase or equal.

Clean Data ???How is it done ??And I understand that you have to copy data?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2023 7:52 p.m.

sandman said:
ruthbia said:
viking said:
viking said:
Not original.The alarms are perfect, the measurements in the minute, I do not see him, for now.My doctor receives everything continuous.It was time.Goodbye app parallel.

As I have already commented on other previous issues I have noticed that FreeLink's mobile app is better from the update.

Right now Diabox calibrated in 88 and LibreLink without calibrating 91.

Before free it was always 20-30 below Diabox.Come on, I always set me a lot below (glycosylated to 3 months estimated 5.4% in diabox 5.7%)

I don't know if the algorithm or whatever is changed.Or is that this sensor with which I have been very good for a week.

I went to reverse, the LibreLink gave me values ​​above, of the Diabox, when performing the control analytics after 4 months, A1c Diabox 6.2 A1c LibreLink 6.6, the analytics gave 6.1 more effective Diabox

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2023 7:55 p.m.

Man.I have not lived the benefits of Diabox and such, and that is why the continuous reading that now gives freeLink seems wonderful to me.
At least, compared to before.
A question.Will the doctor see everything as before?I say it why if I don't measure me a few times a day I get angry ... però now, that you just need to look at the app, is it the same?

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
11/07/2023 11:02 a.m.

rainmesquer said:
man.I have not lived the benefits of Diabox and such, and that is why the continuous reading that now gives freeLink seems wonderful to me.
At least, compared to before.
A question.Will the doctor see everything as before?I say it why if I don't measure me a few times a day I get angry ... però now, that you just need to look at the app, is it the same?

You have to continue scanning every 8 hours as always

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
11/07/2023 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.