{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
I have finally "normalized" my situation with the Lebrelink and Diabox.I managed to install an old version of LibreLink ... but it didn't help me, I still didn't work.This Monday I changed the sensor and with the blocked updates on the mobile the LibreLink was updated again ...
Finally a diabetic friend told me that in addition to the ABBott update to take a series of sensors that call 5c that do not work with Diabox and that Diabox developers have taken the version
V: 2023.06.15_147_beta that is compatible with the new demands of Abbott ... and since yesterday I have Diabox again working on my mobile.
I have told it in case you can serve someone ...

Greetings, Rafa

But you have old freelink without updating, right?And that Diabox version.
I have the one of 15-2-2022 and I am perfect, yes, I have blocked the free update automatically.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/13/2023 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

version
V: 2023.06.15_147_beta

And this version where it comes out, because I do not see it in any of the Diabox groups .... the only one I see published is
Link

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/14/2023 8:53 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:

version

And this version where it comes out, because I do not see it in any of the Diabox groups .... the only one I see published is
Link

The last one that appears to me is this Link

It is the one that I have installed and when you enter Diabox in adjustments-anger of me it gives me version V: 2023.06.15_147_beta

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/14/2023 10:38 a.m.

wave said:

version

Link

I see all those published in Telegram, in fact I got the last one and did not work with my mobile and returned to February 2022.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2023 6:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have installed the last free update, since I was updated alone when changing the sensor despite having blocked updates on my mobile.And version V: 2023.06.15_147_bet

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
12/14/2023 8:04 p.m.

Indeed, that is the last published and the one I have installed, what happened is that the name of the version on the phone is not the same as the one published on the Diabox Telegram.It is the only one that works in my Samsung A52s 5g, with Android 14. But it does not help me what I use Diabox, which is to see the data calibrated in any of my Garmin.Apparently it is a redesign problem of the app .... have started with the sensors distributed by the US and surrounding and will end up solving it for those of Europe.Consequently, until they subsay the failure, I can see the data on the phone but not in Garmin when doing sports activities.

The solution is to update free link to continuous measurement, re -activate "nearby devices" in that app., Install Libreink Up, and install from Garmin Connect IQ the "CGM Connect Datafield" data field, put it in each of the activitiesthat you need it, and receive continuous measurements in the Garmin.But of course, they will be data without calibration.And disable Diabox, until you confirm that it is already fixed with some new version.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/14/2023 8:22 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Sarse I have the same mobile as you but mine is Android 13 and I am with the February and smartwatch.
For the bike I put the mobile in the handlebar and the route makes the Samsung Health

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2023 8:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia and what do I do with my Garmin .... on the road bike would it be 2 in the handlebar, Samsung and Garmin, but and running, or on the route through the mountain?Nothing, I stay without Diabox until they get new version

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/14/2023 8:57 p.m.

For the bike or to walk on the mountain I carry the diabox with my voice activated and tell me how I go sugar.I carry the mobile in a fuck to the back of the backpack

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
12/15/2023 12:14 a.m.

@Set I put Maps for the route and speed and diabox in voice, in addition the smartwatch vibrates in the wrist in case I have not heard an alarm.
I record the route in Health, which then tells you pending, speed, calorie spending, pulsations, etc.
It is a matter of departing.
I am interested in glucose rather than the route or speed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 7:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@wave I wear maps for the route and speed and diabox in voice, in addition the smartwatch vibrates in the wrist in case I have not heard an alarm.
I record the route in Health, which then tells you pending, speed, calorie spending, pulsations, etc.
It is a matter of departing.
I am interested in glucose rather than the route or speed.

@Ruthbia that at this point I will not beat at the time of the time, hahahaha. That is why ... the issue is that I have been scored since 1990 all my outings, in all my activities, with multiple data, andI will continue using the Garmin, which I have to amortize them.They are models in the high range strip ... And, in addition, that of taking the mobile where we have our entire life, in the handlebar of the bikes ... I have never wanted to try it for the risk of supposed.
As soon as Diabox, which we hope is soon and to be able to calibrate my measurements, free abandonment and return to what I have been using for several years and that has been very useful.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/15/2023 8:52 a.m.

Rafa1959 said:
I for the bike or to walk through the mountain I carry the diabox with the voice activated and tell me how I go from sugar.I carry it in a fuck to the back of the backpack

Where is the voice activated in Diabox?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/15/2023 9:52 a.m.

In Settings

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 11:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

OK thanks

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/15/2023 11:30 a.m.

Well, after 2 sensors with the update without problems, on Wednesday it touched change and ... surprise!The February 22 of Diabox was no longer compatible with the ABBOT app ... I had to put the latest Diabox version and they bother me a couple of things: I cannot decide if I want the readings every minute or every 5 minutes(I always have them every minute but in the face of connection problems I put every 5 minutes and then every minute and reconnected well), I get the recommendation to withdraw the permits to other applications (I suppose that the ABBOT app, thingI can't because I forgot to pass my mobile through the sensor to collect the data ... and the endocrine I am going is very tyquismiquis in that sense and it has to be everything printed and only with Diabox I do not find the shape) and it iscomplicated to calibrate because the variation of glucose comes out (the last of the three things it puts), so I am Friday and only with an introduced value ... and as usual, it marks between 20 and 40 points more thanWhat I really have ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/15/2023 10:33 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

With Diabox you can lower the data in Excel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/16/2023 4:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.