{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here', 'es': 'ACTUALIZACION Freestyle Libre 2 ya está aquí'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 is already here

Rafaga's profile photo   10/10/2023 8:33 p.m.

@Anaisabel I don't know.
I pass when I remember the app, I have many cuts.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2023 10:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It has already updated me at 2.10 in Android, in 2 days I have a sensor change so we will try how it goes.

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
10/24/2023 10:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But although up I imagine.q You can use Diabox the same, no,?
What is surely not.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/24/2023 11:18 a.m.

meginer said:
but although I imagine.
What surely can be seen the data on the bracelet yet, and if so, I do not change it, I already have the continuous data in Diabox, in addition you cannot calibrate so that I think nothing gives me anything.>

Puffff I carry like 10 days that I do not go diabox and I have installed I do not know how many versions and nothing is going

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/24/2023 11:56 a.m.

meginer said:
yes, I was going to ask because I have that with diabox with widget.With free 2 updated tb you can put widget?

Hello, what version of Diabox do you use?Thanks!

paeslop87's profile photo
paeslop87
10/24/2023 12:39 p.m.

Are someone using Diabox with the new freestyle update?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/24/2023 4:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

paeslop87 said:
meginer said:
yes, that was going to ask me because I have that with diabox with widget.With free 2 updated tb you can put widget?

Hello, what version of Diabox do you use?Thank you!

No, Diabox does not allow annotations.It only serves as a continuous meter.
What makes it better than LibreLink is that it allows you to calibrate the values ​​so that their readings resemble everything possible to the real values ​​that a glucometer would give you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/24/2023 5:12 p.m.

They have told me that with the update you cannot see blood glucose on the clock.
I have Diabox and through XDrip the glycemia of the cloud is sent to the clock.
They tell me that Freestyle 2 update can be automatic if I have it configured.How can I deactivate that automatic update so that I ask me before? I don't know if I have it like that.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/24/2023 6:04 p.m.

@meginer in the Apple Store, remove automatic update when you are with wifi.
In Android the same, at the Play Store remove updates.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2023 6:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:

But I enter Play Store or how?Because I don't see anything to remove automatic updates, and in settings either.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/24/2023 6:42 p.m.

The update has come out today, and just yesterday I had a sensor change.Jolin, take bad luck!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/24/2023 8:13 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

It would be interesting that those who have updated the application of Freestyle 2, comment that Android operating system have, to know if there are problems, I say it because the last update of the sensor with Android 13 was not good, and Android 14 is already on the way.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
10/24/2023 8:32 p.m.

ruthbia said:

I already found it, thanks, I have already removed it, I do not want the update, I do not see an advantage for the moment having Diabox and the bracelet.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/24/2023 10:46 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
meginer said:
but although up I imagine.
What surely can be seen the data on the bracelet yet, and if so, I do not change it, I already have the continuous data in Diabox, in addition you cannot calibrate so that I think nothing gives me anything.>

Puffff I carry like 10 days that I do not go diabox and I have installed I do not know how many versions and nothing is going

It happens to me too.Right now I have the June Diabox version, 2023, but occasionally stop measuring and I have to "add bubble" again.December 2022 when adding the sensor tells me to wait an hour, but never ends up ... :(

JuanP's profile photo
JuanP
10/25/2023 9:09 a.m.

Well ... now that I've been with the update in use to tell you that they have a lot to improve ...

• Glucose fluctuates per minute sometimes scares me.I have 140 stable, at minute 175 up, at two minutes 160 stable ... Sometimes it is a bit chaos to make decisions ....

• Battery consumes me ...

• Lose the signal with a shallow ease.

• Sometimes the alarms have not jumped me.

• And as "you see it", sometimes I have realized that I have not scanned in hours and my endocrine will see the graph, but not the annotations and (read with irony), this will love it.

As everything will improve, and what better tests are doing that with real diabetics ... but it is a bit desperate ...
Tomorrow I put on the second patch, I will tell you in case it serves you or read someone from Abbott.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/25/2023 1:01 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
is no use but allows to calibrate values.
I continue with my reader to start and LibreLink I forget to use it.
Diabox passed to my endocrine, in Excel with the most interesting daily curves and 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.Much more interesting than Libreview

Holi!

What Diabox version are you using right now?

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
10/25/2023 1:44 p.m.

Hello, to those who have updated to the new version, have you noticed that the ABBOTT app is more accurate if we compare it with Diabox?
It was updated on Monday and since yesterday I have noticed that magically has been assimilated to Diabox calibrated.
Before I marked about 20-25 below Diabox now no longer.
I am not yet using it continuously because until next week I do not touch a sensor change but it seems that the algorithm or something has improved.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/25/2023 4:38 p.m.

Hello, I am aware of putting the new sensor and seeing how it goes, I have already installed it, what I am observing is that for many Diabox it does not go well, in that it cuts a lot and the notices for you, especially whenI go by bicycle do not work, I don't know if this will have to do with the Update of LibreLink.It also gives me the impression that better freeLink works updated

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
10/25/2023 5:04 p.m.

algameca said:
hello, I am pending to put the new sensor and see how it goes, I have already installed it, what I am observing is that for many Diabox does not go well, as soon asTo cut a lot and the notices for you, especially when I go by bicycle do not work, I do not know if this will have to do with the Update of LibreLink.It also gives me the impression that works best freelink updated

To my TB is failing Diabox from the time almost 3 weeks and the updated app is not installed yet

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/25/2023 5:27 p.m.

algameca said:
hello, I am pending to put the new sensor and see how it goes, I have already installed it, what I am observing is that for many Diabox does not go well, as soon asTo cut a lot and the notices for you, especially when I go by bicycle do not work, I do not know if this will have to do with the Update of LibreLink.It also gives me the impression that works best freelink updated

That's not that, my diabox still works the same.What I have noticed with the update is that it gives me values ​​very close to the glucometer.
To put you in context: in a year and peak that I carry with the sensors all those that I used mark me always from 20 a30 below the real blood value in my glucometer.
So much so that my life, according to LibreLink, is a continuous hypoglycemia because I am in 80-85 reais and the ABBOTT app places me in 55-70.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/25/2023 6:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.