{'en': 'Calculation of rations', 'es': 'Cálculo de raciones'} Image

Calculation of rations

cakemgia's profile photo   05/25/2010 9:17 a.m.

Good morning companions,

Is anyone by chance the vegetable pure of the Thermomix?That of the book that comes in the new model pack (TM5).In the kitchen book comes that we have 12 hydrates and I put on 1 ration .... And Joe .... What a little way I got me ... I don't understand ... Has anyone happened to anyone?

Thank you

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/01/2016 12:40 p.m.

@AlbertoT Tell me page please.Name when you put it to me that the warning skip and I do not have to look at it.
I bought it for a long time and I am delighted with her, it seems that they did it for my hahaha.Now I even like staying alone to prepare the food I want.I am not clumsy to cook but the following.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2016 3:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

God how complicated this is !!!
I want to be "normal": ((without offending anyone)

@jconegar has told me the educator that my problem is now the basal to control the nocturnal hypos.I had a 2R, I did not just get the slow time.I measured at 1:00 150mg/dl and when I got up I have seen a hypo from 5:30 a

I am going to say nonsense but I have proven that if I have a lot despite the fast insu I have no hypos with the same amount of slow (8ud) and when it had dinner little (with or without fast insu) I have hypos with 8ud of slow.According to the educator, it has nothing to do, but with the slow morning it happens to me more or less the same.(I have the pancreatic reserve intact still)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/01/2016 5:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Each one is a world @ruthbia I will never particularly think that it is nonsense what you say.
When the lantus came out to the market, the most general norm was to put it at night, it produced my hypos, the doctor said that it could not be that the lantus could not be.Go to put it in the morning and everything is over.We all have some different ratios, each is a world.
What you have to do with your educator is to look for what best goes to you that does not have to be the same thing that is doing well to another person.
And struggle to get your illusions, that diabetes does not stop you in any sense of life, because then the reward and joy for you will be greater.It is all more complicated but it is beautiful to fight with her and beat everything.And if we fall we get up and continue.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2016 8:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello.I have not read everything, so I don't know if someone has asked for what I'm going to ask ..
Does anyone know a mobile application that you can add your schedule and you can add your glycemia more rations and advise you to add ???
Before I did it with my Metro Acu-Check Glauco but currently I use Dexcomg4 and I have to calculate everything and think about my time and others ..
Graaaaacias!

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
04/06/2016 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Siple, you have social diabetes, MySugr.There are more but those two, for me, are the best

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2016 7:52 a.m.

I think they add glucose syrup in hamburgers to hide their flavor, it is not normal for a hamburger and four potatoes to hit those climbs.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
06/28/2016 12:59 a.m.

Owash said:

The theory is:

10 gr.Carbohydrates are 1 ration
1 ration is equivalent to 1 ultrarapid insulin unit (Apidra, Novorapid, Humalog)
[...]
This is the initial theory ... Each is a world and absorption can vary slightly ... but it is the only way to start controlling multidosis insulin.

As you say that is the theory, that it is necessary to know, but take it very carefully, only as a flexible guide (and sometimes so flexible, that it stops almost serving ...).If I had started with the theory that 1 -U's fast is for a ration, I think they would not have saved me from galloping hypoglycemia, because my insulin sensitivity is very high.
I think you have to be very careful in listening to the body itself, and continue to insist on self -knowledge, and not launch into what anyone says, not even the doctor.For example, now my endocrine doctor, fortunately, knows my hypersensitivity, but before I have gone through a few who did not know how to listen, that did not understand those variations of sensitivity with respect to the "average".
I'm still recovering from the hallucine that has meant knowing that there are people who click 8 or 12 or ... UI in each meal ...
Well, everything is also dynamic, so although at one point we have a sensitivity, it also varies.

Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
06/28/2016 1:43 p.m.

It happens to me a lot what happens to Kekiya, I wear the right insulin amount even sometimes a little more just in case and I have it high 1 hour later ...

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
06/29/2016 6:49 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

@imara I have been with the following pattern for 15 days:
Breakfast 1 ration = 1 dose and a little more, but my pen does not have 0.5 units, they are complete, so I usually have a peak there.
But from 1 in the afternoon I invest ... but a lot: 1 fast dose for 3 portions of hydrates !!!
Today I've been a great day!I spend a photo

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2016 5:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Do you have a fixed insulin amount every time you are going to eat?They do that at the beginning when you start but I think you are old to calculate the HC.Every time you injepe insulin to eat you have to wait 10 minutes.My pen does not have 0.5 units ranges from 1 in 1, but with the pump if you have 0.5 units.

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 11:36 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

@imara I am 17 years old and when I am going to eat some food that has a lot of HC I wear 8 or 12 depending on the HC that you have and calculate it.My pediatrician told me that 1 fast unit is a ration at the beginning but the last time I was explaining that even sometimes putting me more insulin, I still had it high asinque told me to always put me 2 of fast unit more always in each meal.

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 11:41 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

I learned all this thanks to my parents who were informed about diabetes, because when I entered I last for 2 days and I left without knowing anything

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 11:45 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

alvarozuma said:
@ruthbia you have a fixed insulin amount every time you are going to eat?They do that at the beginning when you start but I think you are old to calculate the HC.Every time you injepe insulin to eat you have to wait 10 minutes.My pen does not have 0.5 units ranges from 1 in 1, but with the pump if you have 0.5 units.

@Alvarozuma no, I do not have a fixed guideline even when I debuted, which is more or less the same rations per day;But I change the doses depending on my menstrual cycle.It is what has to be a woman ..

Today for example I have file X;After many months, breakfast has not given me a peak, it has given me a decrease: -o last night I already reduced the basal and this morning too;Although I will see the effect in about 3 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2016 10:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I only put it on the basal at night because in the morning I am not much early and I also prefer to prick only 1 time the basal asin savings me punctures.

Alvarozuma
07/01/2016 12:27 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

Thanks for sharing.
The truth is that I am of almost daily file;And of Experdent XX the last ten days, so three or four menstrual cycles will have to happen to see what happens between everything that I already know, and the relationship with the numbers ... there are things that are not explained by anything that knows.So it will be a matter of accepting that the resolution process of the X is long ...
Rutbia, you say you have no fixed insulin guideline, but serving.I don't have it fixed either, and that of food either, and that of the movement either ... I can't have almost anything fixed.And that makes things difficult.One is as it is, and the society in which one also lives forces adaptations that are the ones.So to continue investigating files x ...

To wait, I don't know how many minutes before eating, after injecting insulin, I see it complicated: that will depend on many other factors not so simple to handle, at least they are not for me.The endocrine (both) has told me that nothing else clicks, to eat.In fact, if sometimes I am in 95 when I am going to eat, I am afraid that if I hope I go to shit, because it has already happened to me;And because when he is going down, quickly comes down quickly.
For example, these days I have sometimes measured reasonable things at the time or two;And from the second hour, the thing begins to rise.I don't understand that.The next day, the other way around: at two hours, ten minutes of moving by bike, and starts going down to the race (and I don't know, but I have superdesagradable symptoms when the glucose is in the process of lowering me, even if it is nothypoglycemia;
Anyway, let's say that the XX files are not, for the moment, where to take them.

ruthbia said:

Today for example I have file X;After many months, breakfast has not given me a peak, it has given me a decrease: -o last night I already reduced the basal and this morning too;although I will see the effect in about 3 days.

Ruthbia, the "effect at three days", is it so?What is the use of doing the variation one day with the basal, when the variability is such, in my case, that what happens to me today has nothing to do with the within three days?I asked both endocrine if the basal rose a unit when commenting on the X files, and they told me no, that I better solve it with the rapid.
Anyway, here I leave it, that I overwhelm me for today.

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
07/01/2016 1:53 p.m.

@imara, the basal effect is not significant until 3 days or so.
I have lowered a unit 3 days ago and I still do not see changes ... I will continue to lower another unit so as not to have hypos at night.And when I finally see result I will have to upload it through the ovulation and so on every month ...

I do sports, bike or whatever is XXX .... I always have hypos and yesterday I was stable the 17km I made uphill ... amazing.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2016 4:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Because you do not download the app called foodmeter, once the food is located simply passing your finger on the screen you give you the grams of HR by dividing by 10 it gives you the rations (it is also on Googleplay and it is free)
All the best

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
05/28/2017 9:29 p.m.

alvarozuma said:
@ruthbia you have a fixed insulin amount every time you are going to eat?They do that at the beginning when you start but I think you are old to calculate the HC.Every time you injepe insulin to eat you have to wait 10 minutes.My pen does not have 0.5 units ranges from 1 in 1, but with the pump if you have 0.5 units.

The "waiting" 10 minutes every time you injepe insulin must be individualized for each meal and for each moment, according to glucose trends.10 minutes can be very little wait for a meal (at breakfast, for example) and much for another, or if you get fast insulin inside a tendency to descent and with fair blood glucose it is not advisable to expect anything, for example, and to thecontrary.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/29/2017 12:30 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Greetings.Fat makes carbohydrate absorption slower or stop them completely until fats are finished?I would also like to know what the effect of the protein on glycemia is.

Jonadmj's profile photo
Jonadmj
05/29/2017 5:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.