{'en': 'Calculation of rations', 'es': 'Cálculo de raciones'} Image

Calculation of rations

cakemgia's profile photo   05/25/2010 9:17 a.m.

@Uzozorio here you can read several issues that explain how to calculate rations and insulin units.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2015 9:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Today I have eaten at the Burger, whoopper + large potatoes + Sandy of Caramel, I have put 6 units of Humalog and look at the Dexcom, better impossible, to see if I will have to go every day ..;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/30/2015 9:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Braaaaavo @gala! I would like to have a graph like that in my dexcom !!!How good !!!^:)^

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2015 9:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you, I don't always get so beautiful, don't go to believe ... but you have to try !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/30/2015 9:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In two words @Gala: IM PRESSURE = D>

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/30/2015 10:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

kekiya said:
before eating was in 98.
That goes, just a Whopper ate me, nothing more, what is hamburger and potatoes. Coffee, dessert or milks, nothing else.Then imagine that 10 units would be little, for what I said..mmm ... I'm going to get 18.8 units of more ... and nothing, 2 and a half hours later was in 240 ... pppff ....My mother, so more or less, apart from the count I have to use divination !!!! Mother of mine .....

It seems to me that the bread did not tell.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/08/2016 11:44 p.m.

Hello,

There is one thing you are not taking into account.Rations are not raw foods as cooked.You must take this into account.For example, in the potato tortilla when cooking the potato potato potatoes (it is worth so much joint potato) it decomposes and elevates carbohydrates.With the pasta the same happens, when cooking and depending on the degree of cooking we raise the HC content.

On the other hand I have seen in one of the messages that 1R is equivalent to 1ud.of insulin.Be careful with this, we each have a different insulin/HC ratio.1R does not equal 1ud.Of insulin !!!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
01/09/2016 12:29 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Throughout my diabetes I have tried many methods ... and the one that works for me is the weight ... as that is nothing ... and when I ate outside I did it by eye, but for h or for b I was always orBy emcy or below, my solution?Pillar in a 10 -centimeter micro digital weight that ranges to the kilogram ... my insulin, the glucometer and since I have my weight ... are 60 grams more to the macuto, and some other suspicious look of some agent ofPolice when identifying me in the car ... but it is worth it ...

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/09/2016 1:26 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Good morning:
This is the table I usually use and the truth is that I am luxurious.
I pushed it to the mobile and although little by little you learn the values, there are things that I doubt and shoot it, especially for having to eat away from home.
I hope it helps you, greetings.

Link

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/19/2016 9:26 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Good morning,

I just arrived at the forum and I wanted to leave this infographic that I have prepared on the importance of using bolus calculator.

Greetings!

Link

langerhansESP's profile photo
langerhansESP
03/23/2016 10:01 a.m.

Langerhansesp said:
good morning,

I just arrived at the forum and I wanted to leave this infographic that I have prepared on the importance of using bolus calculator.

Greetings!

Link

It looks like an interesting blog, we will take it by glance

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2016 11:16 a.m.

@LANGERHANSESP Welcome First of all and I have gone through the blog, very interesting !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/23/2016 11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Very good blog @LANGERHANSESP, if you give me permission I would like to place a link on our page.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/24/2016 12:02 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

monica_ltd said:
very good blog @LANGERHANSESP, if you give me permission I would like to place a link on our page.

All the permission of the world.The Twitter account is @langerhansesp by itself you want to follow the blog there too.

langerhansESP
03/24/2016 8:37 a.m.

gemater said:
@Langerhanssp welcome the first of all and I have passed through the blog, very interesting !!

Thank you!!!

langerhansESP
03/24/2016 8:37 a.m.

Congratulations @LANGERHANSESP GREAT !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/24/2016 1:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello,
I debuted last year and gave me the work loss.I spent 5 days at 2 hours/day with the educator.The first thing he taught me was the rations.I thought it would go crazy.My mother came with me the first day and did not understand anything the poor ...

At first everything weighed.You had to do with me weighing every vegetable to make a soup and then the stuffs to serve it.For the potato omelette my educator told me that a ration that they usually put in a lid bar is the equivalent more or less than 1 ration of HC.
Another endocrine told me that when I go out and for example I ask for vegetables or salads, the amounts that put you are much lower than 1 ration of HC (300g salad, 250g of pod vegetables or 300g of leafy vegetables) and that will despise themIn my calculation.
He told me that if I have doubts, that I measure me 1 hours after having started eating and correcting quickly.

I have stopped going ... too much sugars in sauces and condiments, I can't guess the fast doses and I have tremendous peaks.
I have suppressed the rice directly because I cannot control it, no dose works or sports.I metabolized badly.

In this year of diabetes, the only thing I am clear is that although I eat the same rations of HC if I ingest fats or increase the amount of protein, the blood glucose rises a lot.And I end up not having or lunch to balance even if it is not due but I hate to click and the smell of insulin I do not support it ... it stir my stomach and make me want to vomit.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 9:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia The issue of rations is very complicated at the beginning but then little by little it is learning.Can't you go to see the ratios you need?At all hours a day the same insulin is not needed by HC consumed.I don't like the Chinese theme very much.
Do you start eating just putting insulin or waiting a bit?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/31/2016 11:39 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar then I put insulin when I sit at the table and if it were when I have already asked for food in case they are delayed.
I did not know that depending on the time it is more or less needed ... I suppose that the flash that I have been helping me a little with this despite the deviations that I have been registering versus insulinx.

The endo has put 1 units at each main meal but I spend the goal of 120mg/dl when I ate, so I've been with 1-2-2 for two days;I have the impression that the monodosis does not work because the adequate amount of the pen is not discharged and that it does not reabsorbed well in my skin because when it is not Moraton I have redness and it hurts.I guess I don't have to put dose at mid -morning and afternoon for the honeymoon but since I have a light instead of Lantux I am worse.

A Sanitas endo told me that my biggest problem will be my profession that is associated with control, accuracy and precision and what reason I was doing!

Tomorrow I have educator and I'm going to dizzy :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 11:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you put the insulin and start eating, I think you will always have a peak in the food.
You must see the value you have and see how long to put it before depending on the type of food you are going to eat, this is very imported.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2016 12:07 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.