{'en': 'Calculation of rations', 'es': 'Cálculo de raciones'} Image

Calculation of rations

cakemgia's profile photo   05/25/2010 9:17 a.m.

Before eating it was 98.
That goes, just a Whopper ate me, nothing more, what is hamburger and potatoes. Coffee, dessert or milks, nothing else.Then imagine that 10 units would be little, for what I said..mmm ... I'm going to get 18.8 units of more ... and nothing, 2 and a half hours later was in 240 ... pppff ....My mother, so more or less, apart from the count I have to use divination !!!! Mother of mine .....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/28/2010 3:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Today I went to the educator, I have not had the rations, the truth is that I was super thick, I had an exam early in the morning, and when I have reached where the educator was asleep, Jaajajaja, she told meThat next Friday, he tells me, for what I have read, my mother, you have to tell everything, because I carry her clear, that for the mates I am Malisima.I have wondered several doubts, and since this weekend I go to Madrid, 3 days to visit the city, because to see the dose of Lantus, as I will walk kicking then that it goes down 2 doses
MUXUSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/28/2010 6:21 p.m.

Well, what makes me think is what that meat of hamburger, bread and potatoes will have so that it can rise like glucose ... Anyway ... I never liked junk food .... Whatpoison .... uff:-/:-/

Yes Anabeg you have to take into account the fat because it makes the glucose rise more slow...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2010 7:05 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Prado, because I believed that nothing happened, that only the hydrates had to take into account, that meat and fish could eat what I wanted, it is what the educator gave me to understand, also today on the way to Madrid we are going to ArandaTo eat lamb, and I said, no problem with the lamb, right?I can eat whatever, hahahahaha,
MUXUSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/29/2010 5:04 a.m.

Mmmmm ... We do not rule out the possibility that the data is not 100% reliable, if the hamburger or the potatoes carry more sugars or hydrates than published, could it explain the rise, what do you think of you?

fer's profile photo
fer
08/19/2013 8:12 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Man ... it would not be very ethical to publish some data that are not the real ones, right?: S

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2013 11:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

It seems like a barbarity 18 for a burger hamburger;I go more or less 1 time a month (more or less jej) and I punctuBread but what has the most hydrates are bread and potatoes, what you have to look at a lot ofI look at him and tell him although sometimes they tell you that they are light even seeing that Noo ...
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/12/2013 1:15 p.m.

Well look, again that you go to the bourgeois and eat the same, you know what you have to wear.Yes, in the end, what the insulin you need is the experience ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2013 6:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And be careful with the ball.You have to purge it, because it may not have left the insulin enough ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2013 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been with my diabetes for 17 years, the first years weighed everything, all rationed ... today I do it by eye, and more or less calculate well ... less when my mother -in -law makes me arepas!I ride a hahahaha

vandorta26's profile photo
vandorta26
11/19/2013 3:50 p.m.

Debut en 1996.

Con mi Bombi desde Octubre/2013 con Animas Vibe.

My 15 -year -old daughter for a menu thus puts at least 16 units ... yes, 70th% in normal and the rest in 2 and a half hours ... There are many rations and a lot of fat they have.
Anyway you know, you have to go again and try to continue trying:-*

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/20/2013 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I believe that you have to be careful with hamburgers because sometimes they also add hydrates in the form of stage, which makes the calculation more complicated, unless they come with the composition table and you can know more exactly.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/05/2014 7:16 a.m.

And a kebab?How many rations will it be?I had not eaten any since I am DM1 (more than 10 years ago), but today I have eaten one and it seemed rich :) and I think it has lettuce, tomato, chicken, onion and a couple of sauces, apart from breadof whistle that wraps him that seems little.Apart from the sauces that can be the most "bad" for diabetes, the rest seem correct ingredient, right?How many rations could they be?2 rations of hydrates?

valky's profile photo
valky
05/31/2015 5:33 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Valky,

If it is with pita bread I usually tell it as 4 rations (40gr) and it usually goes well but it is also true that I usually eat it with chicken, which has much less fat, and I do not even sauce.As almost always with food away from home I suppose rations and amount of fat can vary a lot of site.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/31/2015 6:12 p.m.

What seems risky is that 8 units are put above the calculated ... especially if it is the first time I took the hamburger and had no previous references.This time he has fallen short of insulin ... Luckily ... but if the opposite happened and stayed long ... he would have problems.I think it is better to put the insulin on the calculated and then if it is necessary to correct you to spend a lot and enter perhaps severe...It is simply my opinion ... greetingsss

ranty's profile photo
ranty
06/21/2015 11:04 p.m.

Looking at this Android app for the calculation of rations is great "My fitnesspal" to see the rations you have to press on the button on the left above where the drop -down is opened and press on record, then you give it to add food, there you write theFood or you can also scan the product bars code, this app is great, it is not necessary to save the record.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/22/2015 3:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Kebab 5 portions with sauce and everything.Glycemia are usually acceptable

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/23/2015 11:54 a.m.

anna said:
kebab 5 rations with sauce and everything.Glycemia are usually acceptable
We count the same for my son.And with fried potatoes, two more rations.
The day before yesterday he took one for dinner and the glycemia were fantastic and without peaks in the Dexcom.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
06/23/2015 12:09 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Hello, my daughter debuted last day 5. During her stay at the hospital the insulin guidelines changed and on the second day they were given after eating to make sure what they ate, but they told us that the appropriate was to prick it before themealsI have read that sometimes they click later, especially if they eat away.Can you prick then if we are not sure what you are going to eat even if you do it before?It is one of the doubts that I have scored for the next visit with his pediatrician, but since we do not have it until the end of July, they can help us given their experience.Much graceful, for all the previous opinions, they are being very helpful !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/26/2015 11:44 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

How do they calculate the insulin units that are placed when eating?Does it have a ratio I guess or what do they do to know?

Luzosorio's profile photo
Luzosorio
06/30/2015 8:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.