{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good!
Good luck in Oviedo, Alea .... Let's see what news you bring.
Owash, are dispensed in pharmacies ??? 'Jolín is the first news.Here they give them in the C.S.They have several glucometer and the strips for each of those who supply.
I have no idea if in Entremadura you are also going to put things like that, for now our "Holy Guada" has not told us anything ... we will see what is happening.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2009 1:33 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good afternoon.
Here a missing, if I can't ...

Owash, here in Madrid it is also as Velia says, I go to the health center and give me all the strips I need for the glucometer they have given me.I never went to the pharmacy or anything like that.If it was said a while ago Especita wanted us to pay the strips: x, come on ... a nonsense.

Ana Poppe welcome to the thread.

Alea, that is mild.Tell us later.

Velia, how does Angela follow?

Santi and I went to talk to the counselor of the institute since all teachers complain about the behavior they are having lately.We have given us some guidelines .... He is also going to talk to Angel and then will quote us again.At the moment they have not removed more points from the card ... having how long it lasts, it is with the exams and I do not know how it can approve if it does not study anything: shock :.
We also went to the endo last week and the Hemo lowered him from 7.9 to 7.8 :)) has an average of 174, well something is something, the important thing is that he did not upload more ... although I think somethingThey have to do with the daily drops it has.

A kisses for everyone.I'm going to catch up, if I have time before dinner.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 2:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good...
Well, we have already returned.All good.We have readjusted basal and bowling, to see if we improve the figures.At the moment they do not make him hemo, to save the disgust, and we will wait 15 days, to see if he improves everything enough ..

Owash, how nonsense we will not have those people.If they seem to get up thinking to see how you can make us putaditas.

Anyway, everything is good here.And I will keep you informed.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 3:45 p.m.

Thanks for the welcome !!!!: D

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/09/2009 4:48 p.m.

Anapp

Good morning, routerillos.
Follow the good weather, so I start studying if we can go to 1 to take a good walk.

Alea, you will see how everything improves.

Paz, is that the fighter adolescence is what he has .... Let's see if between the counselor and you are champion of the storm in the best way ... I have a friend with a son of 13 pa 14, which has been amendedUntil now, but is unbearable, Mother of God.It is not diabetic or na, so I imagine if they have something like diabetes to get attention and abuse .... patience ... the hemo, great, to see if you manage to fight the hypos but at least it isgoing down.

Come guys, watch you ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/10/2009 4:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

Velia, a little more calm, ICIAR BETTER, IS ALWAYS ... I hope it continues.

Paz, a lot of patience with Angel, a rebel stage we spend all or almost all, in addition to diabetes tired, surely it happens soon.And hemo is not bad at all.

Alea, I'm glad everything well with Celia in Oviedo, surely hemo has already lowered, they could do it and surely you were encouraged more, both you and Celia.

Prado, ... Where are you?

Well, I leave you I'm working.
Have a good day.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/10/2009 5 a.m.

Good morning.....

Well, I'm here:-/, trying to work a little, the truth is that more and more uphill is done with so much problem, it is quite depressing to be listening to people so pessimistic ..... in the end ....: (((

Ana Welcome ........ Keep visiting us often ...

Alea is glad that everything remains well, the hemo will already go down little by little, the case is to stabilize everything ....

Paz does not disappear so much woman .......

I'm still curing ... kisses for everyone and have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
03/10/2009 6:19 a.m.

Hello to everything

I spend a moment to tell you that this afternoon, in the Gema Nierga program of the SER chain, between 5 and 5.30, there will be a gathering on the stem cells applied, among others, to diabetes.

Then I read you, quieter.

DiabetesForo
03/10/2009 7:58 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos.
I have a fatal throat and a bit untempled, but I fix this as it is, that time is great and this weekend I think a barbecue will fall ... you are guest, chic@s.
I'm glad you walk better and you.
Prado, is that they run difficult times and there are many people who are having a bad time, I guess your position will not be easy having to listen to hardships ... encouragement
Owash, you'll tell us what happened in Gemma's program ...
Marcita, how about the endo?You said nothing, but I remembered that yesterday you came ... today I have to go because I have run out of consumables for the bomb, by the way, often subiddon Angela had at 11, 408 .... I had not been anything fine duringAll day, 140-150 pre-controls, which are not usual.I looked at the bubbles and indeed a bubble of 1/2 cable, but what my surprise that when I saw that it did not move, and that is that insulin was poured by the end of the cable: Evil: .... New cableAnd at 3 I was already in normoglycemia ...
Alea, what face do you sell, Jamía .... I guess you will walk with your things.
To all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2009 4:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.......

Velia take care, with these temperature changes you have to be careful, in the morning it is cold at least here ......
Barbacoaaaaaaaa ..... good, I sign up hehehe ... but I think I'm not going to be able, this Saturday I have a family and very familiar meeting, pay tribute in a town in Valladolid to an uncle grandfather of my father like thisthat we are going to gather (my brothers and me) with my uncles and cousins, I feel like a lot because my uncles are already very old and I do not see them .....

Yesterday I heard the Nierga Gemma window (the being is my head radius hehehe), it was well but short, just 20 minutes and nothing new, a researcher spoke and the president of the Valencian Association of Diabetes ......

I'm going to work a little ....... you have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/11/2009 5 a.m.

Good morning.

It is not that it sells me, Velia, is that I am liada with a thousand things.
Prado, the crisis, I agree with Velia that the thing does not paint well and that there are desperate cases.And I wonder: why is there no banker in jail?
There are many companies that were going well and that are sinking because, they not only close the tap of credit lines, but do not even release the ICO, which is not their money.
To me it is unnerving me, and it seems to me a lie that people are able to go outside to demonstrate for a thousand gilipolle and, in the face of this, that affects each family, no case, nobody moves.I don't understand anything.

Anyway, Celia seems to go better.Yesterday he had good controls, although today, doing the same, he is about 200: Shock:

Well, I leave you, I have to look at things.
Health

DiabetesForo
03/11/2009 7:01 a.m.

Hello good!!!

Here today Marketing, what a shame that we cannot go out to see it, although the Saturdays also have and I do not go, but you know for not working, anything .. :))

Prado, how beautiful the tribute ... will you go on TV? ... Do you let me know.

The crisis situation, for some if it is being chunga, and the banks without releasing a €, what they have had are benefits, then because they have no money to lend ":?: ?: ?: ?: ?::?:
We are looking at the floor, but prices are still high ... I don't understand that either,:-/ Even I work in this sector.

Velia take care, you know warm things ...

And I continue with my work.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/11/2009 7:33 a.m.

What reason is Alea, I wonder that and I live it daily with my clients and the ICO better not to speak because they announce much about TV and the media and then nothing at all ...... Finally ....:Twisted:

hahaha anuski that we did not go on TV ..... at least not hahaha ... I still don't know what the thing consists of .... I'll tell you ....

DiabetesForo
03/11/2009 8:20 a.m.

Good afternoon (for saying something, they have little good).

If you are interested in listening to the small debate about yesterday's stem cells, in this link you can do it:

Link ... soc_2/aes/

It seems to me that the doctor who spoke knew both diabetes and me as an astrophysics ...:-/ (I exaggerate) .. The only good thing he said was his last sentence: Shock:

The theme of the banks is liquidity, they cannot give money but have the tickets ... they have money but invested in you know where ... they have money, but not in cash ... that in the best ofThe cases ... Other banks (especially savings boxes) neither have liquidity nor have investments.

I'm going to see if I study a ratillo: Oops:

DiabetesForo
03/11/2009 11:56 a.m.

Hello family

A few days ago I did not go to greet me, I went into parents to tell us that they have done an interview for a Sunday, when I find out when we leave I will let you know.

Owash I have heard the interview and goodI find the slightest difference, finally each one if with those nuances it feels better, my son's life is the same "whether or have."
As for the theme of the strips you raised, I would give me the same as long as they were worth me for the meter I have and cost me the same or less to be.Courage with studies and patience with mascletás and firecrackers, which by the way I don't like anything.

Anuski Guopetona that I did not tell you anything but that I am glad that you left the endo so happy, for the thyroid and the hemo.Didn't you put a photo of the little disguised?Surely it is changing since the last photo you put.

Prado that illusion a meeting with so much family, the occasion deserves it, that you have a great time and enjoy a lot.

Fear gives me the age of Angel and Celia when I hear you tell those things, it must be normal but it is difficult to get the idea.I hope you will pass the nonsense soon and let you "rest"

Velia you are our teacher, every time I read you I am taking notes, hehehe.By the way I remember that in the other forum my "first advice" gave it to you for a bubble theme: oops:

Ana welcome to the thread and Katha I'm glad to see you.

By the way nobody has learned anything about Kalua ?????

I'm going to see if I finish some work things and go to bed.
Take care of you and kisses for everyone

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/11/2009 7:20 p.m.

Good morning routerillos.
I just came from Renfe to take my boy who has gone from pingos to Madrid, a partner's wedding, very bad day to go with him, "Asinque" ...
Anuski, here on Wednesday is also the day of market ... Mercao Franco, they call it, but I go little, I pose with so many people, both put ... I have ever left with a friend, to the posts of "Fara"And" Strafalarius, "Jajajaj.
MoWith the cousins, the children of the cousins ​​.... ufff, I love it ..
I have not been able to listen to the gathering, to see if it was done for a while.
Mani, and what I remember, and I put it into practice every time I change the reservoir ..... in this we are all apprentices and we are all teachers, we would like not to have to know so much, right? ... I'm going toRead in parents.
Marcita, what is you from you?Enter and tell us, woman, let's see how noe ... Anyway, in a ratio I give you a telephone.
Come on, which is late, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/12/2009 5:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, family !!!!!!!!!!!
I proded little lately, and I am scarce for time.Noe does not give us breath, the poor, on Friday night again in the emergency room with 39'5 of fever: Evil :, this time tonsillitis and otitis, all together, again antiviotic ... and the glycemia:-/ carriedLike 10 days of luxury, but again altered and on Tuesday in the endo and bad, the fatal hem 8'2: oops: although the endo did not give it the slightest importance, he says that with the winter that is happening it is normalAnd that is not a very high value.He also told us that when we go in May we will start talking about the bomb;).
Otherwise I am a little discouraged.
Well, let's see if I read you slowly, I have a lot of behind.
Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2009 5:35 a.m.

Ah!Velia, I didn't call you, forgive, but my maidin had to go back to work, so it was an express trip.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2009 5:37 a.m.

Good morning......

Marcita comes that mood, I also believe that this hemo is not so bad after everything Noe has had this winter, so much medication and viruses alter everything, you will see how you go down for the next one .....

Mania us when the interview comes out and in what Sunday, I do not want to miss it hehehe ...... of Kalua nothing is known .... at least I have not had news again .....

Yes, yesterday market day and from there they brought me yesterday a little gift, an almond that I already planted in my garden, what illusion he did ... uffff ...: oops: ..... I hope he will grab loudly.....hahaha

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/12/2009 6:18 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Marcita, courage and as they say "allowed to fall .... mandatory to get up."The hemo is not so bad with everything that is happening the poor.It takes a lot of sun, which encourages a lot ...: D to me a lot.

Prado, how beautiful almond trees, in this area there is already some flourishing, are they the prunos?: Oops:

Velia, a great spring day for wedding ... But on Thursday!I hope tomorrow I don't have to work.I also got married on March 21, he was 17 years old and made us good.

Man, reports that I also go to the kiosk running.

The crisis or names me ... We are a construction and promoter, credit line as to all closed.This is the fish that bite the tail.We have homes to sell and buyers who want them and with payrolls of 2,500 Eurillos the banks say no.Therefore we do not sell, if we do not sell we do not build anymore and if we do not build the workers anymore to the street.I give all the reason to Alea, people for bullshit mobilize and plant (almost always here in Madrid) and now that it truly affects many and seriously all in their houses .... Ale, who warms me up and does not give me theWin ...

I am going to prepare a few other torrijas, which I did yesterday and there is no longer one left.Angel ate two yesterday and one before eating today because he came with Hipo.: D is the first year he eats them since he began with diabetes.

What is left in the afternoon that you enjoy it.Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/12/2009 2:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.