{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.

Well, Juanlu, in the end ...

Yesterday, talking with Teté, he told me that he should take her to the psychologist.I told her that we had already taken it without result.I don't know, we even talk about the possibility of the psychiatrist, because Celia has an anxiety that transforms into hunger and there is no way.

Fed up and more that I am already fed up.

Velia, better to lose the tooth to be arranged for today and hunger for tomorrow.

And the carnivals, to me, since they are not prohibited I do not like.Rarita is one, but the prohibition is what made them interesting for me.If I see that this daughter of mine has where to get her things: (((

Anyway (again), health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2009 6:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it sounds like you have to blame something and the easiest thing is diabetes: shock:.They just made my first endodontics and everything has gone well and the dentist did not tell me that because of having diabetes I would fail .... I suppose that if you are very poorly controlled we are more prone to infections and it will be more difficult to end withShe but that to say that you cannot solve by diabetes, in short, that the generalizations in diabetes bother me, there are diabetics and diabetics .....:-/ and Angela is with very good control .....

DiabetesForo
02/25/2009 6:28 a.m.

Good morning ..... Thursday already .... P and follow the good weather ...... to last, to last ... hehehe

Anuski today goes to endo, right?Tell us as soon as you can, okay ???

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/26/2009 3:24 a.m.

Hello, very good morning !!!!!!!: D
A great time ago, and only that seems that the day rejoices, although today I have a bit and I'm a bit: ?: ... Let's see what happens.As soon as I can tell you, but I had been trying for 2 days and this was not going ... I'm glad it has already been fixed.

On Tuesday we disguised to Iciar as a witch ... :)) But the poor man was scared to see the costumes of the elders, almost the entire parade, grabbed his father, me or his aunt ... :?

I also have 2 endodontics one last summer and another 15 days ago and no problem, I don't know what your endodontist Velia meant.If you take it at least, you will not annoy you anymore.

Well I leave you, I have to do some things, and at 13h whistling the endo ... Let's see if I don't quarrel:-/: oops:

Prado, to see if we take a coffe ... to see us daughter, but do not see each other.

Kisses for all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/26/2009 3:52 a.m.

Ahhh, what if the dentist told me is that the issue of implants, if it would be the same more complicated in people with diabetes ...

Well, that I continue with mine.
Chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/26/2009 4:45 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!

Already, if it also sounded to throw balls out, with the endodontics ... and yes, I prefer that I lose it to this every 2x3.
Surely Iciar was a beautiful witch, to see if you put any photo.
Today is some cloud .... Let's see if we don't spoil for the weekend.
Alea, how about Celia?
Prado, already working with the new program?I guess you'll have it dominates, hahahaha ...
Well, girls and boys, that I start studying that if we are not complicated to go for a walk.;)
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2009 4:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!

It's Friday, this week I fly ... I don't know why.
Yesterday the endo, better than I expected, the thyroid was normalized, in May I will leave the pills and in July we will repeat the analysis.
And hemo at 7.1: o ... I was waiting for me much worse ... even my endo said it seemed low for the figures of my notebook, ... but it is true that by whicheals it has not been, because asI have a lot of a week and no less than 50-60, so I did not get discontent, to see if I return to 6: Shock :.

Thanks for listening to me;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/27/2009 4:50 a.m.

Good morning .....: D: D ..... Friday, the best day of the week .... hehehe

Well, if Velia is already dominated or almost because it still gives me some problem but I am more calmly solving it .....

Anuski how about yesterday ???????????????????We have coffee pending, I already want to see you so if we get to set date and time :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/27/2009 4:52 a.m.

Anuski that we crossed hahaha ...... I'm glad that everything was fine, we always get in the worst hehehej ......

DiabetesForo
02/27/2009 4:53 a.m.

Congratulations on the hemo, Anuski, little to little you will see how you get it .... I'm glad!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2009 5:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thanks girls !!!

Prado next week we realize, and to see if it does not take much.;)

Velia, how about your studies? ... I think the weekend spoils time ... with how good it is being sun, I think it now touches rains ...:-/

Good weekend !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/27/2009 6:08 a.m.

Hello Holitas to all

Congratulations on Hemo Anuski.

The endodontics and "em-pastas", I say you, I think it is because it still lasts the legend that people with diabetes take more to heal ...: Evil: ... logical, if you are in 10 glycosilada goesTo be bad for everything ... but if you are in 6-7 I don't see what problem is there ...

Let's see the forum witchs, who are making spells for April 5 that I have the opposition ... 8) We will see if there is as much luck as in the first exam

Alea, psychiatrist? ... do not usually treat behavioral disorders, and if they do it, it is with pills (which do not solve the problem, rather they postpone it).I am not very corporatist, but in terms of behavior the psychologists "semos" the adequate ... although of course, as in all there are better, worse and useless.

Paz, I almost always get up early, including Sundays, I'm "Asín" of Rarito like to get up soon ...

Tomorrow Sunday begins the fortnight Fallera, I put 2 links:
one horny, sarcastic but very real.
With you the Uncle Masclet:

Another official link, in case you want to hear and see a mascletá (even online), the noise decibels are usually reached:

It is broadcast live, every day at 2 pm.

DiabetesForo
02/28/2009 3:26 a.m.

Good morning, routes !!!Mmmmm, how reluctantly Pol gave!
Anuski, studies there, 2 ´ academy and a couple of horns or three every day ... the truth is that I should take more time but I refuse to dedicate my life only to this, especially because they have not yet beenConvened the oppositions .... I feel like combining with the house and family, which I have been curing a lot for many years and now I like to enjoy other things ....
Cloudy Monday and threatening drizzle.
Owash, 1 month after the exam you will have to throw the rest, right? ... come a lot of encouragement!
The faults, I'm sorry for the Valencians, as I don't attract me much ... I am really not very partying.I don't like the tumult anything, it overwhelms me ... God, what cosas pass with age, hahahaha.
Well, I read the Extremadura and put myself to the mess.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2009 3:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Again in the Tagus:-/, I find it more and more to start on Mondays ??????????????: Shock:

Owash I already have the crossed fingers hehe until day 5, but just in case he studies a little :)) :)) Although with so much party you are going to make you a bit complicated ......

Anuski let me know when you can for that coffee, you know that I have no problem and the sooner hehe ... that then we spend a year without seeing us: oops:

Well ... I'm going to see if I get some desire to work ..... have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/02/2009 3:52 a.m.

Nosdias, come Owash, for them that are few and cowards !!!
And I also very much on Monday, but what a lot ... that yes, very happy with what happened yesterday at the PV.EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/02/2009 4:13 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!
Yes, Monday, with bad weather and noe with ears ...: or, this afternoon, again to the doctor, with how well I was going, I already spoke and eat like a new lime ...
Well, confirmed my good news: school.After months of struggle, writings, claims, meetings ... finally!I have achieved that from above force school to serve Noe in emergency cases, that includes glucagon.The dire is as a pitch, after refusing in resounding, now comes a provincial director to tell him that he was wrong :)) Good for my little one!.Now they have asked the pediatrician again to explain what they refused to learn again, as Alea de Teté says, Santa Marisa;).
Well, I'm going to take a turn, that I haven't come for days.
Kisses to all and good Monday.
Ah!Anuski, I'm glad for your good results.

DiabetesForo
03/02/2009 4:42 a.m.

Good night!!!!Marcita congratulations on the school!I am very happy ..... On the other hand, to see if no improvement of their ears.
Today they took Angela La Muela ... how brave these children are!With the number that some adults set up .... Well, that the details have been put in the meter thread, and that everything has gone very well ....
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2009 6:48 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!
And raining: ((Is it possible? Last week almost in short sleeve and now the coat and umbrella again.
Noe, Catarral otitis, junife and nasal washes, for the moment without fever.
Velia, I'm glad that the Muela has gone well, what a weight is going to get rid of Angela!
Well, fast greetings, I'm going to the bank.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/03/2009 3:39 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Here the cold also returned and the rain ... now that we had become accustomed to spring: ((((

Marcita congratulations on what was achieved in school, in the end so much fight is worth it.

Velia finally ended the happy tooth, I already read you in the meter thread, in these cases it is worth having the meter, what tranquility !!!!!!! ..... a little kiss for Angela ....: d

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/03/2009 4:52 a.m.

Holasss

I have come to make the "book" of photos of my eyes: p ... Everything perfect ... less bad, at least something of my body works correctly :))

Velia, if I already say: those who have diabetes (1.2 or 3) "let's" much better than those who have the pancreas intact.

Here rain, a lot of rain ... the sunny lift ...
The good side is that we get rid of 1 day from the Petardites at all hours: D

DiabetesForo
03/03/2009 6:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.