{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Uuuuffff, from what I see in this thread the activity has stopped .... I will not be the one who can recriminate anything to anyone ... since I went from the first to not have time.If someone is left ... that manifests.

Kisses.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/17/2016 11:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!I am new in this forum, but I have been reading for a while and I had a great time !!It is seen that very old people ... I am 38 years old and I am a diabetic since Los4.So a lifetime, hehe three years ago they placed the insulin pump and I have greatly improved hemoglobin.Well, you know that I am going to follow you.Kisses and good night

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/28/2016 12:15 a.m.

But that of time that I did not happen here !!!I hope you are all well ... @prado, @Velia, @ica ... I remember you ...

dulce's profile photo
dulce
02/17/2017 9:13 p.m.

I recently entered the forum, and I am half lost.... I lose that the date on which the message is left, therefore I do not know if what you wrote here is recent or Nó :(.
My appearances are rather, of emotional support, because, although I have three sweets at home, I do not believe myself trained to help them in medical matters, but yes, in emotional.
A few days ago it was Women's Day: D And apart from receiving a chocolate :), which adds to my already dear calories :(, I read a text, which excited me a lot, is addressed to a woman, but it iscomprehensive for everyone.
"I like it because you do not notice that you are broken. It infects me that idea that it can be followed despite having a heartless heart. I know that it has.Find.They remain, knowing that he will never have the puzzle armed above the table again.. Ella se sigue parando. No está sanando. NO VA A SANAR. Lo sabe. Pero se para con esa fortaleza del que sabe que así será la vida. Ella ya entendió todo. Ella perdió justo lo que no tenía que perder. De todasThe possible things just did not have to lose.But she continues.Sometimes stumble, but stumble looking at the sky, always compensates, and then I like that smile on his face.I like to see what you have for what you have.That does not seek replacements.I like to see it because I am evidenced that I find it hard to assume.Yes. People notice broken can continue their course.And it is made ball.It is not listed.It is not brave.It is simply a woman who breaks, walks the same. "
He is aimed at a mother who lost a child, ... but fits for everyone.
Kisses and I hope you like it.

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
03/12/2018 12:56 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

Good, I am new here, I have diabetes since June of last year and now I begin to see the light, I simply read you because I give me serenity to think that you spend the same as me.A hug.

Aurora seg's profile photo
Aurora seg
06/18/2018 2:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.