{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!

Let's see if someone happens and tells something, that I entertain myself a little, although I have a job, but what I least feel like today is to work ... what it cost me to get up: x

Prado, from painter ... of gardener, how busy you are, your house will be beautiful, right?From what I see you stay with the house, right?

Good weekend to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/21/2009 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning

The article has already come out, I put it to you to see it but let's go from another world (as expected)

On this cover we leave Nico and me.

This is the text of the news

and this is the photos of the news where the children come out

Let's see if it comes out

mani05's profile photo
mani05
03/22/2009 5:11 a.m.

Hi guys!!!You do not know the joy you give me with the theme of sweets !!It may be that I have been scared in that aspect ... in plan .... This is totally forbidden to eat it !!And I try to bring everything to Raja Table ... Even the first endo I had to tell me that I could never eat or paste or rice ... with what I like the pasta !!!

The endocrine that I have now is much more flexible, and is trying to make a practically normal life with respect to meals ... maybe it is more strict in the subject of sweets ... because I still do not control very well the insulin that meI have to put in those cases ... but as you have once told me .... everything consists of proof and error, right?

Well, you have a good Sunday, which here makes an expressed sun !!!Although a lot of wind, yes .... But a great day to go for a walk ...

Kisses!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
03/22/2009 5:21 a.m.

Mani, Does Dr. Mingorance have diabetes?: Shock:

I have spoken several times with him and did not comment at anything 8)
Many pediatricians and educators that I have known have been punctured with the bolis (with saline, obviously) and the occasional has taken the pump some horns.

What a pillo face are 2: D: Mrgreen:

2 details to the article.
The bombs are paid via general budget of the hospital, I do not know exactly if in the case of the general of Alicante it is like that, but in all those of Valencia they work that way (I do not understand what the State has to do).
It is important because in addition to pediatrics professionals, we have to thank the leaders of hospitals who are decidedly betting on this treatment.

Pediatrics of the Hospital La Fe will hardly put more bombs than the 2 you have already put (at least in the short term);The 2 pediatricians who follow in the unit are supersaturated and the educator I think that bombs goes more than justify and dedicates most of the time to administrative tasks and a bit of advice on the debut ... and taking into account that evenThey have recently not had digital hemoglobin or the continuous meter: Evil:

As in many issues, in the Valencian Community we are in line, saving cases such as dr.Mingorance or Dra.López (Clinic)

Wing, what a political paragraph I have solta: oops:

I study again;)

PS: Churros positions are still in place ...: Shock: I imagine that yesterday they would sell that a little freshness was doing: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/22/2009 5:58 a.m.

..... but how handsome these children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D ... Many how good to face the names of the forum ......: D

Here also our hospital opted for bombs from the beginning, the first two almost 5 years ago were two children and so far they have put a lot of bombs ... and as Owash says the bombs are owned by the hospital, moneyHe leaves the hospital budget but that money comes from Sacyl (Castilla y León), the hospital has to account for how their budget spends, here for what they have told me they have caught their attention because the endocrinology service spends a barbarity preciselyFor the bombs .... They do not understand in Valladolid how a small hospital can have such a high budget in endocrinology ......: Shock:

Kathaysa is logical that your endocrine does not recommend sweets, eating sweets is usually not good for diabetics or non -diabetics, but they are not prohibited, in clear of a healthy and balanced diet, we are not allergic to jolin sugar .....hahaha.....

Have a good Sunday .......... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/22/2009 7:03 a.m.

Good afternoon to the forum.
Mani, what Salaos those children.They have a face of junk and ready.
The article is not bad, telling what is seen there.

I don't know if you saw Dr. Mateo's chapter, on Antena 3, not the last one, but the previous one.Well, it turns out that one of the protagonists was a drink all day, doing strange things and speaking as if it were drunk.Everyone suspected that it gave the bottle until a glycemia of 250 comes in an analytics. The "Dr."He tells him not to worry.Take a syringe, load the tuntún and click on the belly, it is supposed to insulin.Then he tells him that he will put a diet and it is already, fixed.Neither hospital nor stories.

Speaking of hospital, the scenes that leave the idem, are from the regional hospital that I took to Celia to make an eye and other things, although not to the endo, because there is not there.The series is shot in this area, especially the town of Lastres and the coast of here.I find it funny.

Health
Celia without novelty.We continue in "Intensive Surveillance".

DiabetesForo
03/23/2009 11:06 a.m.

Buenaaaas ..... I can finally enter, this computer science is a mystery to me: shock: yesterday morning I entered from home and at night I no longer let me enter, the office today either, I askAnuski and tells me that it can enter ..... I have had to deactivate in the Norton the "intrusion prevention" ..... in short .....:-/:-/ .... a mystery!!!!!!

Kisses...

DiabetesForo
03/23/2009 11:27 a.m.

Prado, lets me in, but I get a security warning in the antivirus.
It would be a matter of informing Fer, to see what happens.
Health

DiabetesForo
03/23/2009 12:19 p.m.

I also get the same as Alea.:?: Jiji

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/23/2009 4:20 p.m.

Anapp

Good morning routes .... do you walk?
I continue with the paint, often eggplant that I have mounted.There is little left, but what mess.In the hour ... my maiden sends you greetings, he says that next week he reincorporates the forum that is now looked at with some themes that have been occupied part of the day.
Prado, how well you would have come to us, you don't see the pizon we are giving ourselves, and on top of a week losing classes and study, I no longer leave it until I finished, I hope to do it between today and tomorrow.
Alea, how is Celia going?
Owash, then if I can send you a private one, the other day they called me from the association and want to propose to the Board of Directors.On the one hand I feel like it a lot and on the other I do not know if I will be up to the dedication and others .... we will see.
Well, routerillos, I put myself to the task, that I have a little ear ... kisses to everyone and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/25/2009 5:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning !!
Quick step to greet.Mani What nice children!
Noe is rare, we expect analysis results and then I tell you and it is your birthday, four years of my mother, as time passes!
Velia, the parents' school was fine.Ah!Congratulations in advance of your little women, in case I forget.
Kisses, then I pass more slowly.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 5:29 a.m.

Hello.....
I do not enter because the forum gives myI enter again ......

Congratulations to Noe ......

kisses

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 6:12 a.m.

Good morning.
I have already sent a private to Fer, to see what the problem is, because my antivirus also jumps with alerts when I enter the forum.Let's see if you can solve it soon.

Velia, for an association, what is needed is people willing to work without asking for anything in return.I think that vouchers and that what is needed is people involved, because in many associations there is routine and lack of initiative (except for Valencia and few more)

Celia has been quite well for two days.I don't know if I believe it.

Well, I'm going to do things.Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 7:09 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!, here a loss;I have not come for a long time, you know ... a lot of curro, and also the week of Valencia Fallas I have "pirao" for Seville, fleeing the noise, firecrackers, bustling, etc ..., so now, it is time to get to theDay at the Curro, at home, in the forum ...:-/.
Well, I wanted to know how you are all, but I think I don't have time to read everything you have written.
Mani I have seen your kids, as always, beautiful ...
Alea, since I have not read everything I do not know if you have told the reason for that joy you had a few days;), if I will try to see if you have put something, and if I do not, I hope you are still happy although you still cannot tell it :)).
It seems that Celia, as always, one of lime and 2 of sand ...
Prado and Velia, so currantas ...
Ah!Happy meets Noe !!!4 years !!!I hope all viruses have passed and rest.
Juan is still well, the truth is that in Seville he has been greatly and that when he stops doing sports he puts through the clouds, but he dedicated himself, along with his brother, to travel Seville, and have given great walks, they love it and they areThey know her quite well.
Beky, I heard your message when I returned from the trip, and I'm still looking for a little while to sit down and have a little chat with you.Is the Peter Pan doing well?:)).
Well a hug to everyone and I'll spend soon.
Ah!Tomorrow I have endo ... :?

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 8:21 a.m.

Associations need people, ideas and commitment.
Volunteering is necessary (I would say that mandatory), only with contributing something is more than enough (it doesn't matter if it is from outside or from within).

The associative level is low, not only in diabetes but in most patient associations, a penalty.

Alea don't make the ball :)): Twisted :;)

that envies mommy 8) in failures and outside of Valencia: (((

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 11:15 a.m.

Hello!!!

From what I see today from home I have no problems with the antivirus, I suppose that Fer has solved it.Thank you.

Mani, how handsome your boys !!!And finally I put you face ... totally different from how I imagined ... jiji, what things: o !!!

Congratulations to Noe, Jooo 4 years old, as time passes, to see if with this he throws all the viruses out.Have a great time.

Velia, if you dare to get into the association you will do it phenomenal, I have no doubt.Think it beautiful.

Alea, I do not follow the series of the Dr.

Greetings for all !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/25/2009 11:18 a.m.

Ball me, Owash?Hum, I'm afraid he doesn't hit me.By the way, our common friends are optimistic.

Mamidejuan, I'm glad you return in these parts.Celia's, you know, without comments.But yes, don't say "here a loss", because it sounds fatal :)): oops: :))

Anuski, that I never tell you anything: kisses to your little one.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/25/2009 12:20 p.m.

Well, it costs to connect to the forum lately ....: Shock :.
Thank you for the congratulations to Noe, we have not yet celebrated your birthday, to see if for next week we are more in conditions and prepare a little party with your friends.
I don't know if the post will be published because the antivirus jumps ...
Well, tomorrow I try, kisses to everyone and good night.

DiabetesForo
03/26/2009 5:32 p.m.

Good morning ......... finally rayneeeeeeeees ........

It also still gives me problems, it lets me in but a message from the antivirus comes out, I hope we do not have a virus, from the office it is a little scared to enter ...... And since they do not fix it every time we are going toWrite less:-/

Velia as you are not going to be worth the association, with so much experience and with what you know you will serve and a lot, you just have to have time to dedicate a little ... and that is the difficult thing, right? ...

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/27/2009 4:38 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
I also give me the antivirus that ...: Has Fer answered?
Marcita, I thought you had celebrated the birthday and I have written a post in parents: Oops :: oops:, Toy a little clueless ...
The association, Uffff, gives me a little laziness, especially because there are days that I am very tired of diabetes, but I know the importance that can be a renewal ... to see if the day comes I am with enough encouragement.
We are already finishing the paint, we have the 2nd hand of the stairs and some fisitors of the frieze.We hope to finish at noon, that we have not yet gone to buy the gifts to the girls, or the food for the party, and tomorrow we are traveling ... Hartita I have left, I hope I do not forget ...
Mamidejuan, how good to read you ... I'm glad everything is fine.
To all kisses and happy day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/27/2009 4:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.