{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Prado, an almond tree, how beautiful! You'll see that patio as a patio is how nice and what you are going to enjoy this spring .... We only have a tree, a lemon, well what I say, 1/2 lemon.... It is frustrating, we spoil more than any other plant and the Joío there is yes, that if not .... I have to throw urea and iron again to see if perhaps ...The rest are dries and macetones especially with chrysanthemums and margaritas, roseales, a buganwilla, winter and summer jazmin, and an aromatic driver, peppermint, mint, rosemary, lavender ... hey, today I must be idle because I have leftA good paragraph in parents and now here I am also as a discouragement .... Ahem.
Paz, Torrijas ... mmmm, how rich !!!On March 21 your wedding, you are celebrating soon .... Wedding on Thursday, I think they married the court and that is when they cite you.They told us a Wednesday at noon and they married us on Friday, thankfully it was intimate intimate and then to eat with my parents and daughters ... and then dinner at home with friends and that can be organized withLittle time ... but the truth is that now to decide to marry and have to wait more than 1 year, in short, it seems crazy ... so much that there are couples of get rid of in the middle.My mother, but what is happening to me ..... and I continue, and I continue, and I continue ......: Oops :: Oops :: oops:
Marcita, how about today?more animated?

Come on, that you leave you ... kisses and good day for everyone

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/13/2009 5:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
We just returned from the ophthalmologist.Today he touched Celia background.
You do not believe, that I went with a little Yuyu, for the lack of control that has had the last year.But everything is perfect, thank God.What relief.
On Monday touches Oviedo again.This week still pulls up, but it goes much better.We will continue adjusting.
And today the beautiful day.Sun and heat.Clear mount (this goes by meadow) and clean and the blue sea.I will take advantage to walk the shore and breathe iodine.

Marcita, a lot of encouragement, woman.

Mani, have us informed when it is the interview.

Owash, crossing fingers.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2009 6:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.....

Hehehe Alea, the mountain is passionate about, you know especially the Picos de Europa but I do not make a walk through that ehhhh beach .... What envy you give me !!!!!!!!!!! ....Congratulations on that background ....... we always go with a little fear ....

Velia I have a lemonner too, it is little, they also gave it to me: Oops:, I have it in a supergrande pot and he is like a jejejej king, very protected because they endure the cold very badly and here it hurts a lot ... so for nowAnd for a long time he will stay in his pot, the almond I hope that he grips and next year he already gives us some flower, all the almond trees are flowery and are beautiful ...
I also want to put big pots .... Little by little to give life to the patio, which needs it .....

Paaaaaaaaaaz what envy with toasts, I am making my mouth water, I love them !!!!!They remind me of the Holy Week of my childhood that spent her in León at my grandmother's house and made some torrijas to die .... what memories :(
That I get dumb and it's not plan hehehe ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/13/2009 8:10 a.m.

Good routerillos .... What a hot weekend that has not done ... these do know ...
Alea, Uffff, another year .... What a sigh! ... How is Celia going?
Prado, I have a Chinese orange in a maceton and is curdled of oranges .... You'll see how in little the patio you have beautiful ...
Angela has already begun the allergy, for the moment rhinitis and itching of eyes (quite intense), today it began with the Loratadine ... Anyway its glycemia are a bit high ... we will see, perhaps we have to move basal again...
Come, to see if you leave the lethargy, that what weekend we have glued for forum strike, huh ????
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/16/2009 4:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning: D: D: D: D ...... Yes, yes ... although it is Monday I am happy todayCortita, very short because Thursday is a party and I make bridge: D: D: D:

On Saturday we spent a very special and very intense day, we got together more than 20 relatives and the closest to the honoree a nephew, my grandmother's cousin with 95 years and an incredible head, a pleasure to talk to him and how excited theman .... It was a surprise to see him.

Velia I hope to fill my Patio with pots too, I already have it totally clean, so now to fill it little by little ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/16/2009 4:55 a.m.

Good afternoon,

About my fallera hibernation: Oops:
Today has already started the "beautiful" the entire center cut from 1 to 4 in the afternoon ... and tomorrow from 12 already cut to the morning nosecu many ...
one, who works in the same center (almost next to Rita: p) This is to stick headers ... on Friday I have no bridge: Evil: ... and I am the smell of churros: ((: x: Evil:

Prado, will make a 93 -year -old man, with diabetes for more than 50 years, even at that age he wrote poems, with an incredible physique and a privileged mind ... He left me between amazed and amazed ...

I will see if I study for a while ... that although I trust your good purposes and witchcraft arts;) I almost better prepare a little.

DiabetesForo
03/16/2009 12:06 p.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are here, a little more lively.Noe is better and we could leave the weekend, so we recharged the batteries.
Velia, Prado, how beautiful the patios with pots and trees:-/, in mine they are beginning to open the narcissos, jactes and other spring flowers and it is nice to see it, they give life.
Qwash, let it be mild failures, must be the louder.
Anuski How are you?And the little one?
Well, tell you that the school is not closing, now I am collaborating with an association to get the kids with diabetes to be attended in all the schools of Extremadura, also involving the Ministry of Health, to see if we take out something.
Ah!Velia, are you going to the School of Parents this year?It is in Mérida, in Las Lomas, Saturday 21.
Well, I'm going to make the purchase.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 5:09 a.m.

Good morning to the route.
Yesterday we were in Oviedo.Things are not going well, but not because of the bomb, but for the head of this daughter of mine who drives us crazy.To make an idea, yesterday got up perfect, 93. Well, when we were in the car I tell him to make the post, because he had spent 2 hours of breakfast: 407. First you arise a what?And then a bolus put on the bolus?
No, naturally he "forgot" to put the bolus.Anger on the way to Oviedo.I desperate.Teta quite fed up with Celia, because it seems that the story was not with her.And trips come and go to Oviedo, because of course, as long as there is no good control you have to continue and keep going.
Anyway, I already don't care if they leave the pump or take it off.Well, I don't care, but I'm not going to be fighting for her to pass from the subject.So I don't know what to do.
It is punished, for several reasons, but it is as if it does not realize the seriousness of the thing.The world is against her and she passes.

Well, that, with this panorama, it squeezes a lot little to write in the forum, but I spend greeting you, that you read you.

Owash, you show "delighted" with failures.I would be the same.

Well, I will listen to the radio, that Josu Feijoo is going to speak about the space trip and that, that interests me more than anything in case of a slap I send my daughter to Mars.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 7:58 a.m.

...... Jo ..... I don't know what to say :( :( .... I have stayed stone, I understand your despair and I would not know what to do, how complicated !!!!! ...... beautiful.

Owash that you already have less failures, some friends from here marched to spend this week to your land, we will see that they count on the way back ...

Marcita because here we walk with the patios around hehehe ... With this advanced spring you have to start enjoying them a little that lasts very little the good weather.

Anuski Where are you walking ???????????????

Kisses for all ........

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 11:24 a.m.

Holasss

I am already in my bunker, I have stored food and drink until Friday ... not to leave home: Oops: This morning I felt like jeans when the Indians surrounded them ...

Iosu Feijoo ... always comes to mind when I read/I hear that of: Great World Circus

Celia's, because wishing is a thing of age (the little age, is understood).

Noisy greetings

DiabetesForo
03/17/2009 11:25 a.m.

Good routerillos.
Here we are uploaded at the heights, ArgGGGG .... We have 3 days of total lack of control.I have increased basal, Bolus ... what disaster!, It is very comprehensive and with the damn allergy in addition to exams all week and next its birthday, imagine the revolution.There are reasons to be like that, but to me that is high despairs ...

There is less Owash ...

I will have a coffee and an ibuprofen that hurts my head, which I wear a couple of Toledo nights ...

Kisses and very good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/18/2009 4:48 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning.

Marcita, I'm glad that you don't finally be fine.

Owash, that nothing, that a lot of patience, I think I would not go in Fallas to Valencia either.I can't take so much noise together :?

Alea, what do you want me to tell you, patience .... It would be a shame to remove the pump.At any time you realize that you can't continue like this and change, you'll see it.

Velia, Angela is the Board everything, but above all I am sure that age is the one that harms it most, and before that it only remains insulin.If I tell you what Angel is hallucinated ... 47 of Lantus and throughout the day about 20 in fast. There are who gets more than him?I am sure that no one ... but now we are quite controlled (I will not say it very high).

I Marcho I have stayed with a friend to buy and drink coffee.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/18/2009 5:51 a.m.

Hello, good to all !!!!How are you ??I see that the pekes are a little bad .... patience to the moms and a lot of encouragement !!

The truth is that I have a few days quite left ... and that is that when the encouragement does not accompany me how the last thing I feel like taking care of myself.But I am already with the batteries put again and wanting to do things well !!

Ultimately I feel a lot but a lot of sweets, especially chocolate, and it is something that I do not explain because I have never been much (or nothing) of sweets, and now it is that at all times I feel like it, and even some that I cannotHold ... and say ... they give it to him, how!My boyfriend is hallucinating .... He who has seen me for tasks as the cross did to everything that would take sugar, and now I go out with this ..... the truth is surprised.I guess it will be the temptation of the forbidden

The endo I take a good fight the last time, for my apotehosic breakfasts of some days (chocolate with churros).I don't know what to do to calm this craving for sweets.I have tried to buy a choco nestle tablet without sugar, that by the way this rich, but I don't know how much I can take it .....

Not to mention that I forget to do the analytics ...

A disaster go ...

If there is nothing like having a mommy always on top !!hehe, however much I complained before ..

A KISILLO TO EVERYONE !!!I'm reading you, even when I don't write much

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
03/18/2009 10:47 a.m.

Good afternoon ..... Finally they leave me for a little while to enter, what a day I have been, thankfully it is already the last day of work of the week :) :) :), on Friday I will not appear here ....

Kathaysa, a quiet woman, there is nothing worse than feeling that we have something forbidden to wish it with more anxiety, I do not feel that it is prohibited, I allow myself to eat absolutely everything in moderation and control the insulin, I am nothing sweet but to chocolateI can't resist hehehej, I love the pure so much so it is weird that he does not eat a little piece, I usually have one that has 85% cocoa of the Lindt brand, does not affect me glucose at all.Be careful with the products without sugar, they usually have many fats, better to eat in moderation the one with sugar ...
Also breakfast some Sunday chocolate with churros and what delight hahahaha ....... I usually burn it on the mountain or go running so I don't see that it is bad, quite the opposite hehehe ....
Come we encourage and keep taking care of you .....

Velia I hope Angela goes better, happy allergy, at least this year you have the meter so I hope it is more bearable.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/18/2009 noon

Good morning!!!!
Today my 3rd night without sleep, it is not that Angela has been so bad, but I revealed at 3 and I could no longer fall asleep ... I'm made some foxes ...

Katha, it is logical that you want what you can not, that's why my theory is like Prado's, eat everything in moderation, thus temptations are avoided .... Build chocolate of 70% -85% pure and have any ounce,Not to go up, consider it as 1/2 ration, and that's it.Angela now takes strawberries with cream, I buy it, cream low in fat and I throw a little cream and a little sweetened milk and take them happy .... in short, small truquillos to avoid that anxiety.

Prado, today is better, but I have uploaded the basal, we'll see why yesterday afternoon it was low ...

I leave you, that I have put myself in a eggplant I alone that I paved .... I am painting the staircase and distributors ... and with what I have to do, Diosssss.Luckily, my particular "clicks" entertains my task, in addition to your psychological support that is so important, because of course no one but I get into these messes like this ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/19/2009 7:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon to the route.
Here we walk, I think better.Glycemia have improved a lot, although there are still strange things from time to time.
My daughter's head is more or less.Patience, peace?The Holy Job left Celia a temporary, to see.I'm afraid he's going to run out of puppy, in addition to other things.
With how simple his brothers were, that everything worked, or for good, or for the bad, and that's it.
Anyway, I don't want to get fuck more than I am.

Velia, girl, when you are not prey, they are looking for you.You let your foot rest, as well as.What a crime you have.
Kathaysa, luck and control.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
03/19/2009 1:11 p.m.

Good morning route.
Finally, San Friday, good! ... Complete weekend, a friend of Angela is coming until Monday, tomorrow we celebrate the approval of Nurse Plaza de our friend Rosa, on Sunday family food ... This weekend isThe School of Parents, with talks among other things, of Dr Arroyo and Inma, our educator.We cannot go for a few reasons but the truth is that I am very sad not to attend.
Owash will already be happy.
Alea, the truth is that you have Pacience, Jamía, and the puppy, I parce a good punishment, because it is something that I really wanted, I am sure that although I say that it does not matter, deep down it will be annoyed ....Let's see if they begin to improve glycems and this creature is encouraged.
Prado and Anuski yesterday partying, I imagine they would enjoy the day well.
Come, I still have to paint (Sunday helps me) and I would like to see at least one able thing before ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/20/2009 4:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: Pozí already be happy, you don't see people in the street, I have come to the work with a speed ... There are no petardChocolate and Churros are disassembling.

Well, I put myself to the task, which will still come somewhere and spoil my solitary working day: Oops:

Good weekend or good bridge, according to.

DiabetesForo
03/20/2009 4:11 a.m.

Hello...
I have a few missing days, but I am very linked to work and I do not have time in the morning, and in the afternoon as we do so good we take the opportunity to be on the street with Iciar, that nothing we set foot on the street points to the park...: Or and if we pass by gets angry :))

This week is pleased, I have no bridge, but I am satisfied with working one day less, although I already recovered the Saturday ...: ((((

Prado enjoy what you can.

Velia, I hope Angela is better.

Marcita and Noe, as follows, the poor thing this year has touched everything, you will see how the next course has a great time.

Owash, now they let you study quietly ... on what date are the exams?

Alea, go with Celia ... Someday he will surprise you, you'll see yes.

I have slept from the pull today, what a pleasure .... I had 3 nights with iciar very bad, he was with little ones and woke up every hour because he did not breathe well ... Today she has also slept from the pull ... What a pleasure: shock:

Well I don't have much time, so I say goodbye, you have a good weekend.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/20/2009 5:06 a.m.

..... Velia what a shame that we are so far :)), it would help you paint, you know that now I am an expert, I already have half a painted house I only have the living room and the kitchen hehehehe ....

I am taking advantage of the day to buy quietly and without haste ....... what a pleasure !!!!!!hahaha...

You have a good day ....... Kisses ......

DiabetesForo
03/20/2009 7:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.