{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos .... greeting and I'm going to leave.
Marcita, I do not know if I have read you or in parents, to see if we can see ourselves on 10.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2009 6:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning routes .... Are you missing, huh ???That must be the cold ... send noses .... here on yellow alert by snow and strong winds ... snif ...
Angela already perfect of her bag and glutemia plummeting .... What things !!!It must be that infection and antibiotics had forced us to climb bolus and basal and now need less ... or is that it is incubating something .... who is it ...
Anyway, a little kiss for everyone, and a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/04/2009 6:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
Here rain and strong winds, how unpleasant ... and snow is already closed :))

Velia, I'm glad Angela has been comfortable without the tooth.I see that you carry out the studies, without overwhelms, as it should be;)

My pitufa is a bit rare ... I blame the teeth that are coming out, he is in a bad mood, he eats little, he asks for a lot of water:-/ ... and I already start the head.

Yesterday we were taking an Elena cafetin and me: D, finally ... I went to the dentist then, but yesterday it was very slight, it was just doing the test of a case that is going to put me, so I finished quickly ... andThen I went with my hna.And I bought some sales boots yet ... as I did not spend anything in the dentist ... Well, to spend on the other hand ...: Oops:

Well let's see if you appear ... where are you ???
Good morning !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/05/2009 3:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ...... how coldooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

Well, we do finally take the cafetito Anuski and me: P that we work very close and we barely have time to see ours

Where do you walk ???????????????????You have us abandoned, I hope everything is fine ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/05/2009 4:27 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Anuski, who drinks water is good, surely drinking a little calm down and he asks for it.If you had symptoms of diabetes, you would notice the first.Without having any idea I knew that what was happening to Angela was completely abnormal .... Water drank it per liters, ate like a regiment and always stayed hungry, I was always tired .... I didn't take 2 stepsAnd I asked me to take her in my arms.Her breath smelled of acetone, that the pediatrician confused with phlegm in her throat .... she was always developed and soaked in sweat (we are talking about October) ... anyway, that if you have doubts, make control, but I did not wasteYour energy thinking about something that will surely not occur, because if it occurs you will not be able to avoid it and I am sure you will be the first to realize (not only as diabetics, but as a mother) .... Relax aPoquito, although I know it is not easy ... when they are with the teeth, they have a fatal, many discomforts and can also have diarrhea, lack of appetite .... If the girl is well weigh, do not hurry, give it things thatThey want for a few days and enjoy everything you can, that is not worth anticipating certain things ...;)

Prado, what like the coffee ... the truth is that what a rhythm of life we ​​lead, always lying when not with one thing with another ...

Yesterday I turned to Seluarca, from the other forum.I sent him a private because he had some doubts about the papilloma vaccine that we are putting Dana (yesterday the 2nd dose gotHe told me that if you have any kind of professional consultation, do not hesitate to consult him .... What more can you ask for? ... Well, that, give yourself to kiss and embraced.

Well, I do the food and study a horrible to see if we can take the walk without taking the storm ...

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2009 6:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

If Velia, often rhythm, I have a horrible morning, phone, problems, problems and problems .... ufff .... in short .....://
It is not surprising that you had doubts with the papilloma vaccine seen what happened to some girls, it is to fear it, I hope Dana is doing well.

Seluarca as nice and helpful as ever, a kiss for him and thanks, go to visit us from time to time !!!!!!!!: D

kisitoooooooos

DiabetesForo
03/05/2009 7:06 a.m.

Very good.

No, I have not abandoned you.It is that Celia has stressed me, and I don't know what part is due to her and what part to files X.
It takes a while with high glycems, although quite stable.Today I talked to Teté and we will upload the rapids, until Monday, that we will play the basal again.We will see if it improves.

Ah, regarding the vaccine, I did not put it on, because its pediatrician, who inspires me a lot of confidence, did not recommend it.He told me that, like any sexually transmitted disease, the best prevention was the condom and that the side effects were not clear, so we did not put it on.

And that, that health to all, and to Sluarca, to see if it makes us a visit from time to time.

DiabetesForo
03/05/2009 10:04 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Toledo Nochecita and contracture to the song .... last night another file X, Angela dined with her father and when she came up to sing.As there was no change of catheter, reservoir, and correction with ball ... and until well in the morning it has not started to go down, well, so much that at 5 it was 60, going down 5 in 5 and for the first time II give 1/2 glass of milk with sugar, I am at 1/2 time that the meter marked 200 rising from 15 in 15 .... We go a pass ... in the end more chute and has risen with 123... we will see at 10 what counts ...
Today we are going to Madrid that we have Nati, and we have the morning a complicated pool that we have several things pending to do.
Alea, they did recommend the vaccine, and a lot of confidence health personnel ... now I would have thought about it, of course, but once the 1st, with some respect, I have decided to continue with vaccination ....We will trust that everything goes well and that the corresponding health authorities tell the truth.
Well guys, wish you a good end of week.Enjoy your families and rest everything you can.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/06/2009 3:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning:

Velia what a nochecita that you have passed, the files x at night are a task, surely it will be better during the day .... Good trip and spend a good weekend through Madrid ....

Alea I see that you do not get bored with Celia, that without God, that little lasts the good, to see if it turns years quickly :)) and the maturity comes .......

I'm going to start with the work that I had to go to the ambulatory for recipes and reactive strips and I just arrived hehehe ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/06/2009 4:43 a.m.

Hello good!!!

Velia thanks for your words, I have not dared to control it, but if I see that I will still be worried.

What a nochecita with Angela, but in the end you got it getting up perfect, surely it's going well for the rest of the day.Good weekend for Madrid.

Prado ... You are late !!!! ... :)) You have to go for the kit ... hehe, I hope you have a calm Friday, that yesterday I read that they did not leave you alone.

Alea ... with Celia, I think the two things gather, that she is a bit rebellious and also her diabetes is very changing, ... Let's see if the bomb is helping you a little.I am very nervous, and my glucose is also very changing, with a bomb and without bomb, but we are maintaining.

Marcita, Paz, Beky, Mani, Owash .... and all the others, good weekend.kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/06/2009 5:27 a.m.

Hello Holitas

HAPPY SAN FRIDAY ...

There is less left for the failures to end: D ... Imagine in your city that for 15 days the city center cuts to traffic:-/ ... and little by little they appear, which mushrooms, tents (not theFish) huge, thousands of cardboard dolls, thousands of sandbags ... that are closing streets, as if it were an infection that is spreading throughout the city ... the nice children pulling firecrackers every 10 seconds ...

Above, in each corner of the center there is a stall of churros and chocolate ... walking and the characteristic smell comes to you:-/

in the end...

A question, what would you think if your pharmacy could freely dispense the strips you consider?

That is, even if you carry lifescan and in the recipe put Lifescan, the pharmacy would be authorized to distribute another brand (Roche, Menarini, Abbott or Bayer).
Like the genericians, go.

Good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
03/06/2009 11:18 a.m.

Good to all !!!!how long without going through here !!!How difficult to find a hole to sit quietly on the computer and be able to dedicate it to my things ... between work, the house, see the family ... uff

Well, on Tuesday I was with the endo, and I found me quite well, the only thing is that the insulin units have uploaded a bit ... although I have already done it on my own ... but I stay more calm whenShe confirms it to me.He tells me that it is normal, for the "weird" beginning that I have had.The truth was that it was a bit by chance, by a routine analysis, and it has started so little by little ... that normal has told me that it would have been that now any day, I would have found me wrong without knowing why, andWhen they went to the hospital they would have detected it with a fat rise.But well ... the thing is that I am assuming it quite well, and I am learning to know how every meal and every situation in my glycemias and knowing how to react those situations before.

How about everything here ???How are you and your Pekes?

I hope to be able to enter more often and read a little more

A very strong kiss to all !!!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
03/07/2009 5:56 a.m.

Hello !!!!

Owash ... Go with the failures, anyone concentrates to study like this: shock: ... and chocolate with churros ...:-/ we don't even talk, I love them: P ... but come now seriously,And we cross our fingers until you tell us;)

And about the strips ... I would seem perfect, although I suppose it is impossible, well in my case I always pick them up in the ambulatory, without a recipe ... what else you tell us about that :?:

Katha, I'm glad you go.Having your own home takes away a lot of time, but it has other advantages: D

Well, as Iciar is with the nap, I'm afraid we lose the sun, although we already enjoyed it well in the morning, we went for a walk before eating, and she walking all the time, does not tire ...:-//

Have a great time.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/07/2009 12:15 p.m.

Hello!I start in this place: D
If pharmacies could give free choice (that is, generic) on the one hand it would be good?Because paying brands if other brands serve the same way, I suppose.
But in that case the glucometers would no longer be free?If they give them to you, it is because they are interested that you use their strips and if you can dispense with their brands, the glumetros must be paid and you have to see what expensive are: x

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/07/2009 12:57 p.m.

Anapp

Good morning ..... how about the weekend ???????Every time it makes me short hehehej .....

Owash I don't understand your approach well, mean that every pharmacy dispense and gives us the strips they want without choosing us?What changes the brand at will?Because that I would not like anything ...: Shock:

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 5:12 a.m.

Good morning!!!
More and more short of the weekend .... great in Madrid.
Katha, stop once in a while and you will tell us .... I'm glad you go well, and you'll see how you have more and more confidence.
Ana Pope, welcome to the thread.
I don't understand the strips either.If you are paying for something the logical thing is that you can choose, no?
Alea, how is Celia going?
Marcita, tomorrow you come ... to see if we can stay.
Come, I go through parents and the rest I will read this afternoon, which I have a lot to do
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2009 6:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holasss

Ana, you'll see how Ampudia puts you the bomb safe ...

Katha very well, little by little improving ... if it could not be otherwise.

The strips, the situation is as follows:

The strips will continue with recipe and removed in pharmacies.

The strips in com.Val.They will be again with a visa (such as crabs ...:-/) It is supposed to be electronic, the inconvenience will no longer be so many ...

The Department has reached an agreement with the pharmaceutical ones by which they are given the "free dispensation" of the reactive strips.
I don't know exactly how that is chewful ... but I'm afraid it will be similar to generic dispensing ...
The pharmacy can be supposed to dispense any type of reactive strip on the margin of what it puts in the recipe, as long as the patient accepts it.
Logically, if the patient does not have the appropriate glucometer, the pharmacy will have to be given ... and I hope not to collect.

Total, that in addition to "bribing" doctors and educators, laboratories will also have to do it in pharmacies ... something that some were already doing.

The theme of the strips will bring tail throughout Spain, it seems that a decree of consensus is being prepared in the price of the strips, which will be unique for all of Spain ... This seems a logical and coherent measure always has other others laterconsequences that are neither announced nor consult.

We'll see ...

Solecito, Vientecito, Petarditos and many people in all places ... Failures ... Patience

Greetings to whom I have not appointed

DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 6:46 a.m.

Then I read about the strips, that I have rolled up a lot in parents ....
Anuski, how about iciar?Already quieter?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2009 6:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I just have to greet, that I come from the dentist with Celia and touches us Oviedo this afternoon, so to races.
I will tell you the return and read you slowly.
Health

DiabetesForo
03/09/2009 9:07 a.m.

Hello!Hello everyone!!
Well, problem with this Owash strips.
I guess it will be difficult to find out more because the information will reach how much until one day we go to the pharmacy and zas !!!!give us the new!:?
Who knows more informed us.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/09/2009 11:28 a.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.