{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon ........ How is the route going ??? ... who turned years ???I do not find out: shock:, as I read to trumpets .... well even with delay congratulations to those who have turned years hehe ...

When I used needles that I liked the most were BD, for a while they gave us the insupe and were horrible, but horrible, they left me some tremendous bruises, so I bought the bd needles or novo of 5 or 6 mm inThe pharmacy, which click me 5 or 6 times a day and could not be with those collapses: Twisted: ... what times !!!! ..... and only 4 years ago I am a bomber ...

Well, I'm still working ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2009 10:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon.
Here again snow and cold.What winter that is touching us.
And, of course, so badly had to take its toll.Celia is bad.Last night the whole body hurt and it was like griposa.Today his throat hurts and the head, although he has no fever.
The bomb, great for these cases.
And teta pending.If it takes it to call her, she calls me to see how she is going.
That I say that not all who work in the same position should charge the same.There should be a kind of service user score, and that it was taken into account when paying their salary.Teté became rich: D
And more than one would have to change jobs, which would not come bad :))
And the needles, I don't know that of Novo.Celia always uses (or used) the BD, and they seem great to me.It also uses the lancetas of the same brand, because they are the least damage.

Velia, to see if you give with the key of those mismatches of Angela.

Paz, do not hesitate that I will tell you the "fourth" when possible.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
02/03/2009 12:26 p.m.

Hello family

As I see that you are all very happy to see if I get a little, nothing special happens to me, I'm just downt but it will happen soon.

The first congratulate the chicarrones of the Juan and Ángel forum.Let's see if Juan has a good time in the snow and his mom is resting relaxed.Paz I hope your brother is solved soon, that Angel's eye review goes well tomorrow and that on Sunday you can go to eat and enjoy.

Alea I'm glad your experience with the bomb, to see if with those results Celia is already convinced that he can "dominate" this disease and do not lower his guard.

Anuski Guapísima that relieves getting out of the review and that they tell you that everything is fine, uf, you are looking at the face of the guy waiting to interpret some gesture and they are normal for them not to say or do anything with which the anguish grows,What a bad time.And your little girl, how is it?Surely it starts to chatter.

Prado finally ended January, less badly, now as soon as the sun rises to run like crazy to pour you :)) you don't know what envy you give me like running, you have to look like new, but I am unable to do it,It bores me a lot.

Command what is not crying

mani05's profile photo
mani05
02/03/2009 5:32 p.m.

Nothing, false alarm, would be a nightmare, but you start touching your forehead to see if you sweat, to look at you half in the dark to see if you have dark circles, you know, there is already half an hour for control so I will wait a little.

Velia beautiful that I have not given you the thread but I love to read what you are telling about the meter, I take note in case one day touches us.Let's see if you take point to night with Angela.

Juan Luis Tirón de Ears per rate :)) Although "without salt" I liked it a lot.

Marcita that the school had already heard it too, that of the excursions, what a daughter fight, you will tell us if you get something, good luck and that it is not very soon that wears a streak ...

Owash that I give me with you, do you have every way out :)) :)) :)) How are the studies?Let's see if now that you have become you will miss the "daily mass"

Katha that well that you have improved controls and mood.Stress is bad for everything and for diabetes too, so relaxation, at work tries to take it easy although an ass of a bad seat tells you.

Beky kisses for princesses and that I like to see you "enjoying" life

Go keep crying so I'm going to control it now.

Over here, the kids with little ones, the exhausting birthday that I seemed that I had been inside the ball pool with them, the time here beautiful today, my work in their line and my hours of sleep, I have said dream???I almost don't remember what that is, because everything normal.

Until next time and roll that joy.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
02/03/2009 5:53 p.m.

Good morning!!!

I have read you these days, but I have not been able to write, to see if today they let me finish the messenger.: x

Thank you for rejoicing for me ... now I still have two most outstanding events ... I will tell you ... everything has touched together between January and February ... I'm already from doctors to ....-/

Man, what happens to you ???Encourage, surely you are tired and that in the end is paid ... try to rest a little more, I'm glad that the birthday left.

Alea, I hope that Celia is nothing, and improves soon.And I see the bomb great.Congratulations to your children.

Feliciades back to Juan and Angel.

I can't continue ... have a good day.kisses!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/04/2009 4:54 a.m.

Well, well, I see a lot of laziness here to write, that the forum has less movement than a marmot in winter.

Anyway, that Celia continues with an annoyed throat, but with the glycemia under control.Before the bomb was unthinkable.

Anuski, patience, pretty, that laughter goes for neighborhoods, and will touch yours.

Mani, lifts that mood, although when dream is missing, UF, how difficult it is to find strength.

And today a beautiful day (you will see how someone comes and fucks it) ah, no, that it was of a bar: oops :.Well, who will come to annoy it is that storm that has been fond of visiting us.So on Friday, which touches us Oviedo again, they already threaten us with snowfall, like the last time.What a cross!

Anyway, healthy to present and absent.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2009 10:19 a.m.

Very good afternoon.This is more a desire than a reality.

Mani, I didn't know that your children had also turned years old, gave them a very strong kiss.And a lot of courage for you too.And thanks for your good wishes.

Alea, your bomber is carrying, huh?Be very careful with those roads, although I think you are already an expert in driving with the most extreme conditions.

Anuski, you'll see how those tests do well.: D

DiabetesForo
02/04/2009 12:11 p.m.

Today we are happening to me strange things in the forum.I have lost the first message ... the second is published alone ... now what will happen?I'm still trying ...

We have not been able to go to the ophthalmologist.Angel tonight exceeded 300 and although it was corrected with 5 unds rose with more than 200: x.I have spoken with Manuel (the ophthalmologist) and he told me that he cannot graduate him.I have to call the day with better glycems ...
One question, any of you when you have these uploads you note that you do not see one hundred percent?

Appear the missing.That does not make day to be away from home ...

It seems that this is working ...

Greetings from Madrid.
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/04/2009 12:25 p.m.

Good morning.......

Paz I do not have abrupt climbs, it is rare that I go from 200 and I do not notice anything but that when I have hypoglycemia I see worse, it costs me how to focus, I do not know if I explain ...:-/ ....

Anuski lucky with those two quotes that you have left, surely everything is going well, you will tell us the results .....

Mana beautiful how are you? ... Finally, January is over, I am already more relaxed and it is true that with so much stresses go running it helps me a lot because despite the cold it came out and you do not see how relaxed that came home hehehehe ...And of envy nothing woman, if everything is starting ...;)

Alea what good news, that the streak ehhh continues and you have us in embers with the fourth hehehehe ......

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/05/2009 3:41 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
What a sunny day has left us today ..... it's fine !!!
Mania, the same happens to me, when we have a bad streak and sleep even less, it gives me a low ... Jolín, but it is normal .... encouragement !!!!
Anuski, luck with the rest of the tests ...
Paz, had no idea that one could not graduate one after a rush.In fact, Angela has agtismatism and farsightedness and never asked us when they graduated ... I will take it into account for the next one.
Prado, you finally finished January .... Well now a little more calm that stress is not good at all.
Alea, how I'm glad you have seen the benefits of the bomb as soon ... Let's see if Celia improves her throat.
Come on, you have a good day.Kisses!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2009 3:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning routerillos !!!!
What a sunny day has left us today ..... it's fine !!!
Mania, the same happens to me, when we have a bad streak and sleep even less, it gives me a low ... Jolín, but it is normal .... encouragement !!!!
Anuski, luck with the rest of the tests ...
Paz, had no idea that one could not graduate one after a rush.In fact, Angela has agtismatism and farsightedness and never asked us when they graduated ... I will take it into account for the next one.
Prado, you finally finished January .... Well now a little more calm that stress is not good at all.
Alea, how I'm glad you have seen the benefits of the bomb as soon ... Let's see if Celia improves her throat.
Come on, you have a good day.Kisses!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2009 3:52 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.
This is very paradito ... where are you?

Velia, send us a little sun .... you have to win that the good weather arrives ... Here we have dawned snowing and now it is raining: x.
Prado, Velia I don't know if you graduate an ophthalmologist or an optic.The ophthalmologist used a "fluctua" word and that is why he cannot know if he is well graduated.We have to wait for him to stabilize ... at this step we reach 18 years ... Today I have the feeling that he will never stabilize.He got up this morning with 305: (((

I'm going to get in the iron room and take off a little clothes, although I will take the coffee coffee in the afternoon.Velia I suppose that you will know the Cuban coffee, I bring you from those lands, for me of the best: D

A kiss
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/05/2009 11:30 a.m.

Jelou

I have a few days of headaches :?... Anyway, next Tuesday ... to see if the nurse brings me to make me what less weight: oops: ... it is of an integrity to be dusable: shock:

Mani, you will not believe it but since I approved I force myself to spend ahead of a church, whenever I can ... I do not enter: D ... study less than it should: oops:

We continue with the fight for strips ... Now it turns out that a 2 guy with multidosis of insulin (basal+rapid) should not make the same self -analysis as a type1: shock :: shock: ... and that you have to explain itI to an alleged doctor ... the defendant is still hidden (he must be looking alibi).

The landscape by the leaders healthcare is bleak and the higher the most desert ... of neurons.

I will ask an ophthalmologist friend of the graduation vs the diabetes ... At this step you will have to take into account the blood glucose to cut your nails (there is already some study done).

Ale, greetings to all and Juan Luis: D

DiabetesForo
02/05/2009 2:22 p.m.

Good morning chic@s ... Snow cold for these lands, so as soon as we finished eating the tole tole tole and I'm going to get my madriles in case it makes me catch day ...
Alea, today to Oviedo, to see if he does not do very bad and have a good trip.
Owash, the strips you have is judged on guard ... I don't understand how they can be so locks .... Good luck in the endo !!!
Paz, Angela is graduated from the ophthalmologist, who is also the one who takes her the diabetes reviews and that for more inri she has a 20 -year -old diabetic son and who has suffered the disease for a long time ... Coffee I know him fromAlways, my mother bought it in grain and we mold ... now neither grinding nor na, here in Cáceres we have the coffee maker announcing the Clooney, which is superpractic, fast, clean, and also makes a great coffee ....
Well Reterillos, which I have to go out in shared some things ... kisses and very good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/06/2009 4:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ...: D ....

Owash that surely you don't have to bribe anyone, that everything will be fine, you'll see it hehehe .....

Paz I go to the ophthalmologist every year to get the background but do not graduate me or I think and they never ask me what blood glucose I have had, when I have the change of lenses do not ask me in the optics: shock:, I have not had problems eitherbecause I am stable based on glycemia ..

Velia, good trip and have a good time through the Madriles and care with the snow .....

Today I am vague:-/, I don't feel like doing anything like that I will continue all day hehehehe ..... you have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/06/2009 4:25 a.m.

Hello good!!!!!
Finally the week ends, that you earn ... although the weekend is cold and disappeared, at least we will rest.

Alea, I hope that by Oviedo everything well, you will tell us and see how the little trip, because with this polar cold wave that they announce ....:-/

Prado, these vaguilla ... You do well, calmly ... I am also more idle today ... They cannot be every day.

Already short ...: Twisted:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/06/2009 7:13 a.m.

UF, what a day.
All afternoon without internet and without powerful to tell, thanks to my dear Timofonic, which makes me feel nonsense.General fault, they say.The mother who p., And on top of the calls to the technical service, when the breakdown is yours.
UAGGGGGGGGGGG
Well, I've already vent.

Oviedo, this morning.Well, I tell you.We left home at half past 8.Just when we rode in the car Teté.That he is snowing in Oviedo, that we see if we can go or postpone it.It doesn't seem to snow much.

And I, not, don't seem so bad and that, since we are, come on.If we see it black, we turn around.
And it seemed that instead of the day we were going for the night.What darkness.The sea was confused with the sky, both of a threatening dark lead gray.And wind.And the car warning ice.And I, nothing, that seems to be freeing ...

We enter one of the tunnels and signs warning: snow at the exit of the tunnel.Well, it won't be much.We will go slowly.The mother of the lamb! A fourth snow.And I stick to the front truck of the front, but keeping the distances, which as it touches the brake, we go to the patatal ..., jopé, that I do not see, that the snowfall is dense.Ah, yes, that the truck lights are seen, that is, that will be the road and I have not come out.Of course, I can go to the shoulder ... if I knew where it is.Just, so that the one who comes behind or stamps does not see me ...
And so about 35 kms

And we arrive in Oviedo.Nieva but the ground is quite clean, well.We arrive at the hospital without major setback.And oh, miracle, there is room in the parking lot.This is luck.

We arrive at the consultation.Lovely teté.Through the window we see that it is increasingly strong, and that it already sets in conditions.When we go out I think about whether or not you are again.Well, let's go to the highway, and if we see it Chungo, we stay.

That were not streets, they were skating clues.Downstairs and without touching the brakes, not to be shot.Cars with their crowded drivers, gouring distances and unlink.Lord, do not think of stopping the one behind, or swallows me.The buses stuck and without moving ...

Thus more than 3 rooms of hour, leading to 5, at 10 per hour, and seeing scope of some cars to others ...
And we finally go out to the highway and, Hallelujah, the ground is clean, which have passed the quittings ...
Rain, snow, cold and wind around, but it sounded like Paradise ...

^By the way, Celia well.
A little while ago he called Teté, who was worried about the trip.If when I say that a Nobel deserved or something this woman ...

Anyway, that Celia wants to enter the Ordetrasta, with the venia of Timofonic.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/06/2009 5:08 p.m.

Jo, Alea, you could dedicate yourself to giving driving courses in extreme situations ... what fear ... between I don't like the car and I don't like snow :?

Spring but fresh day ... the failures are approaching: Evil :: Evil: ... to see if there is luck and with the crisis come less ... Murphy's law says they will put the exam in that week, to thetime.

I will see if I make the owner of Mercadona a little richer.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2009 4:45 a.m.

Yes, Owash.The truth is that I love to drive and, although it sounds like immodesty, I do it very well.
But there are times when even people who, like me, enjoy behind the wheel, are scared, not only because the conditions have their danger, but because what gives me the most are the other drivers.
I took snow photos from the consultation.Let's see if I have a ratin and I pass them to you.

Have us aware of the exam to cross fingers again, which seems that the last time supplied its effect.

And to others, thank you very much for being aware of how we were going.I send you a hug.

And we will see what time holds this week, that on Friday my son swears in Ávila.Let's see if we can get.The idea is to go to Madrid on Thursday, and from there to Ávila on Friday.Hopefully the snow will give us a truce.

Anyway, health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2009 10:29 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Well, the snow also caught me ... that I was connected to the DGT until I left and said nothing to my route, but a little before reaching Navalcarnero, they began to announce us in the panels risk of snowfall, andSo much, shortly he began to snow, oh, how beautiful !!!!, but as we advanced, he was getting ugly ugly, imagine the accesses to Madrid with so much car and the snow that curdled at a speed that was scary ...Well, up to 14 km before Madrid ... a little tense, although the divine landscape.
The cold but calm and good weekend, Nati making his own ... how great !!And yesterday mid -afternoon in the Niño Jesús hospital with Angela who again has infection in the tooth and began with some pain that no analgesic calmed down ... an antibiotic denuevo and visit to the dentist .... for now the glycemies well.... Let's see if it continues.
Anuski, I hope you rested ... how about iciar?
Prado, the same .... The truth is that winter invites it ...
To all, have a good day.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/09/2009 4:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.