{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

nas, because he did not go from us to 8 when I did not use a meter, God cost me and help me.What happens is that I have never exercised (since I am DB) so I don't know what would have happened but what they say and I read you if it helps, and much.Of course, I can affirm that "60 -minute walk"+"insulin" = "safe".

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/11/2009 11:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good.

Well, in the subject, Celia have been told that in type 1 it is not more necessary or more convenient than in any non -diabetic person.That is, its endocrine does not contemplate it as part of the treatment.

Sugar levels regulates them with food and insulin.Exercise is a factor to take into account, if done, but not a method, at least for Celia's endo.

Owash, come, that you will lower it, which taller towers have fallen.By the way, thank you very much for the aid to Ana.

And everyone, I say goodbye until Sunday or Monday.Let's see how the roads are carried.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 1:02 p.m.

Good afternoon.

I just arrived from the endocrine and precisely the "problem" she sees in Angel is the lack of exercise, she always scolds her for it and that as you know here you have to pull him to do something.If it is true that at the time sports does not have so many increases :?

Owash, thanks for talking to your friend.Today we have told the endo and told us that he could graduate his eyes with the high sugar: shock: and that if his ophthalmologist did not graduate, she recommended another.: Shock: Of course I fly and much of the one we have since Angel is four years old and I do not change for anything in the world and less when you just confirmed that you should not graduate being high.

I let you have a couple of days that I am not very good: ((and all for eating what is supposed to be the healthiest vegetable.

Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 1:46 p.m.

Hello guys/ace !!!

Speaking of exercise, if I think it benefits us, at least in my case I notice it much ... I only do walks, but if a week I walk one day or none ... the controls are worse than weeks in which I walk 4-5 days,They improve a lot ... And I notice that the effect lasts a few days ... I don't know if I explain myself, but I also recognize that I have little will to do it by routine :?.

This week, my husband is doing a course on "Diabetes in El Colle" ... taught by a pediatrician from the Lion Hospital, and the contents very well.They have asked if they have an obligation to “meet the needs of the child/a diabetic” and the answer is no, ... that depends on the provision of the teacher and the agreement (sometimes there is no place, if they refuse) with the parents, but commentedA teacher, who once an education inspector told them that if they were obliged to do so ... I do not know if it depends on the pressure that the parents do ... or what but that is a mess ... they also told a case of a diabetic child, than inAn exit took them to the cinema ... Several children fell asleep, among them ... and that it was like very decay ... but they took him to school, and it turns out that the teacher who went with them did not know that the child was diabetic, the parentsThey had not given him the ration of Mediañana that day, the child said nothing to anyone, ...:-/ Anyway, that nothing happened but it could have happened, and if it happens, who is the fault: ?:

Well that ... that we continue with the same ... patience !!!!:idea:
kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/12/2009 5:26 a.m.

Good morning......
Of course, the exercise influences the treatment, we all have it clear, so we adjust the guideline, because glycemia lowers us and we have to lower insulin or eat hydrates but I think the same as the endocrine of Celia, the activity is importantPhysics for all, diabetics and non -diabetic, helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and that is basic, we all know that diabetes predisposes us to have more cardiovascular problems so it is important to exercise, eat healthy, have good we have ....Bring a healthy life.
So come with ...... to move ..... :)) :)), you have to put the batteries ....

Peace what's wrong with you, I hope you're better, take care of yourself .......

Today it seems that we have a splendid day, to see if at least last weekend ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/12/2009 7:19 a.m.

Good

I leave you a link on diabetes and physical exercise, of the Spanish Diabetes Society:

It also serves to combat insomnia: Mrgreen:

Teachers are obliged to ensure the health of children in their charge ... if a cry/a has a hypo and do nothing is a crime.Of course, his obligation ends up calling 112: Evil:, neither click or give anything ...

as they said in an episode of the Simpsons: "Broccoli is the vegetable that produces the most deaths per year": Mrgreen: :))

Another Murphy law: the week after passing through the endocrine you will have the best glycemia of the quarter ... unusable because they will not be reflected in the glycosilada: Evil: :?

of the strips or speak, 1 more meeting and 2 lost hours ... now (7 months later) they will consult with the endos to see what they think (fear they give me)

DiabetesForo
02/12/2009 11:17 a.m.

Hehe, that of going to ask the endos ... reminds me of the series "Yes Mr. Minister", that when he was going to commission a survey his secretary asks him "And what result does we want us to order her?"
Ah, and yes, that law of Murphy is fulfilled ... sometimes I think that if we became more frequently we would get more time better glycems.
Well, we have entered my father -in -law, nothing serious, but you have to be there, give conversation, wait for doctors, enfin, all that Montse is doing.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/12/2009 11:44 a.m.

hahaha Owash, I found the link you put ... here I put another one from the Foundation.

A kiss for Velia and your father will improve soon .....

DiabetesForo
02/12/2009 12:49 p.m.

Murphy's law is also fulfilled in me ... :)) Why will it be?We relax :?:
Enfin that you have a good night ... and we will put ourselves with the exercise ...: Oops:

kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/12/2009 5:49 p.m.

.... Velia, may your father improve ... and send him home soon.A besin.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/12/2009 5:51 p.m.

Hello good

Velia, I hope your father is already better and prompt at home.
A kiss.
Good weekend.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2009 8:07 a.m.

Good afternoon and happy Valentin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew!It has not happened for days and it is that the Noe viruses do not give truce, since last Saturday with very high gastroenteritis and fever, come on, that miracle has not touched us a vacation to expenses payments at the Hotel del Ses.It is already better, at least it has no diarrhea or vomits and is eating ...: (((

I have read very quickly, and I no longer remember almost anything.Well yes, of Alea's adventures with the car and the storm have them well!

Velia, to see if your father improves and they send you prompt home.Kisses, especially for Angela, who passes the chips with that phlegmon.

Anusky and Owash, I'm glad for good results.

Mommy, yes Juan already flies alone, I'm glad for the positive of experience.

Kisses for everyone, especially for those who forget.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2009 9:29 a.m.

Good afternoon: d.

Well this is on Sunday ... I have seen myself if I touched the primitive, I already tell you that no: ((and incidentally there were those who were here.
Marcita I'm glad to read again.This year the viruses are the most fucking ... having if noe is recovering, give a kiss.You will be noticing that as they are older, so many are not caught.

Keep enjoying what is Sunday's remaining.
I will make a chocolate to the cup (without sugar;)) to Angel who is today.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/15/2009 12:24 p.m.

Good morning!!!

What a weekend, ... I had to have a good time, yesterday Iciar did not want to leave the park in the afternoon ... He had a bomb.
Although today the morning is very cool ... we see the sun.

On Friday I had to go to the dentist in the afternoon, because every time it hurt more ... and endodontics: shock: and less bad that I went, because he told me ... 2 more days and no longer leaves you anymoreSleep ... told me that she thought she had damaged the nerve for some blow ... And yesterday commented, if Iciar gave me a blow not long ago ... that she even made me injured on the lip inside ...:))

Marcita, that noe is recovering ... what a streak that the poor man carries ... although with this cold winter that we go ... :(, to see if the spring comes soon.

Velia, how is your father follow?

Good beginning of the week to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/16/2009 3:31 a.m.

Good morning......
Yes, the weekend for these spectacular lands, it is appreciated to see this sun for a few days and say that the whole Semena continues: D

Anuski daughter seems that for the dentists there is no Jooo crisis, I ended up with my tooth already, now I only have to put the case to the other and ready ....

Marcita goes with the happy viruses, having if the good weather is definitely and Noe recovers well, that with this bad winter ..... I play wood but this year I have not yet caught a cold, that rareoooooo .....:-/

Velia already have your daddy at home ??????

I'm going to work for a while: D ...... Have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
02/16/2009 3:47 a.m.

Very good.

Here we are, back, and of emotional hangover.My son, very handsome, very happy, very old.An exhausting day, because they swore the position two thousand six hundred and peak, and each one had 5 guests, plus the teachers, the authorities, etc, etc, in the end we were about 20,000 people, and you do not see the tail to enter, 4 kims, like a concert of the Rolling or something.
Ávila is very small, and so many people do not see what fuck.It was taken from police, cilvil guard, etc., to help park cars.
Well, after the swearing (between tail, act and hugBy police station, they had taken them.
Total that, exhausted we go there and it turns out that there was also tail, because they had burst about 15 cars.They had a table with Arsenal: browsers, laptops, DVDs, mobiles ....
In the end, while my husband and my son formulated the complaint, Celia, my other son, the girlfriend he swore and I went to a cafeteria (the first time we sat from 12, and it was already 7) and weWe made friends of other stolen cars users.
Celia endured very well, very proud of her brother and delighted to be with both of them even if it was a few hours.The glycemias behaved well, although the next day in Madrid they already altered more.

And nothing, that I am here, putting washing machines and on tracking routines again.

Of course, when we went to Madrid on Thursday, a friend called me, with very good news that I hope to share with you soon and that I know they will like it.

Velia, may your father improve.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/16/2009 6:15 a.m.

helloaaa!You will no longer remember me!I am not ashamed !!!I tell you ... I'm very happy!My hemo is in 5.7, I have put weight but the endo has told me that it is normal, so now to diet :?And for the rest.I'm still for Badajoz and very happy !!

I hope you are all fine ... I don't say names because surely some will forget ... a kiss to everyone !!!

Velia ... that your father improves !!!!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
02/16/2009 8 a.m.

Let's see if I have understood, Alea, you go to an act of the Police, fourth and half of the city taken by the forces of the State and do 15 cars re -built in the parking lot of the act?:)) :)) :))

You will forgive me that I laugh ... but it's the last straw.

Hi Ali, congratulations on that glycosilada

May your father Velia improve.

Have I read some chocolate?: Twisted: ñamñam

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
02/16/2009 2:16 p.m.

Hahaha, Owash, it is necessary to be pringao, the truth, because they took them in fraganti (and I do not mean the smell) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
02/16/2009 4:19 p.m.

Good morning....

hahahaha Alea, very pringaos had to be, it is necessary to be idiots .....

Ali congratulations on that hemo: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/17/2009 4:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.