{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ..... I see that you have had snow, Jolin Alea as I read you, I put on my hair ... What a cold blood, I do not drive but I have panic to the road and more with snow or ice...... over here good weather and yesterday raining all the holy day ...

Poor Angela, goes to Muela naked, to see if the antibiotic takes effect and does not return the infection, I also return the dentist to finish an endodontics, I also had a good infection in the tooth but without any symptoms, or pain or anything,In a routine visit he saw that the filling was something wrong, the dentist hallucinated that he had not had pain ... in the end ... rare that is one:-/

You have a good day (even Monday) ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 5:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello routeros !!!!

Here we are on Monday again ... How fast the weekend spends: ((.

Alea ... how brave you are, come on that I drive only out of necessity I don't like anything ... and less in delicate situations like that ... I'm glad Celia remains so well.

Velia and Angela, is the pain passes ???I remember from little teeth aches ... and crying and crying ... now as Prado says, if I have any fat decay or find out, that can be advantage and inconvenience ... by the way you remind me that I must return to the dentist... :either

Today I have gone to another medical visit and all good.I had made a mammogram and echo ... and all good.

Kisses and have a good day.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/09/2009 6:22 a.m.

Very good.

Velia, who should give us a special card, or something :))
I hope Angela goes better.I also go to the dentist tomorrow, that there is a tooth of the trial that is annoying me, so I'm going to go to a better life.

Anuski, great that everything gives you positive.That is tranquility.

Prado, it is already lucky to have infection and that does not hurt.Let's see when the secret tell us :))

And Teté has already called this morning to see how Celia is going, because yesterday we had bubbles and in a short time he shot at 400. Luckily we took them off and immediately normalized.Anyway, I have to call her when Celia comes to eat, so that she stays calm.And that we have talked about 4 times between Saturday and Sunday.A monument should be done.

Well, I leave you, I have to go to the purchase.

Health and good Monday

DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 7:16 a.m.

hahaha Alea would tell you the secret if I knew it ..... :)) .....

What a storm we have here ...... almost flight through the air ....:-/

DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 10:08 a.m.

Good afternoon.

How good, how many people today!

I see that time, well the bad weather has been for everyone in general.This afternoon is wonderful, at 6.30 and there was still sun.

Velia, I hope Angela is better with the antibiotic, but I have you as soon as the infection tried to take it away.

Prado I am like you, I have never hurt a tooth for infection, they operated that of the trial, because I had not come completely and it could be infected, but nothing more ... that yes ... I was eating fromPajita three days ...

Alea, I'm glad Celia is very good.I guess your son if you can choose the destination.Congratulations.

Owash, please, when you talk to your friend about the graduation with the high sugar, tell me what he thinks.You will see how for the failures the crisis is not seen anywhere and it is filled to the flag as every year: shock: patience.

Anuski, well, another surpassed.I already suppose more quiet.

Yesterday, finally, we were able to celebrate Angel's birthday ... He ate San Marcos cake, and perfect blood glucose: d.If it weren't at dawn ...

We read tomorrow.Have a good night.

Peace

DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 1:17 p.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Thank you, all for the congratulations to Juan, although his birthday is tomorrow, February 10, he is almost Angel's twin, because they take a few days;).
Juan's journey has gone well.In addition to his "diabetic kit", he carried antibiotic that should be taken every 8 hours, a medication for the sores of the mouth, which should be taken 4 times a day and a cream with antibiotic for the lips because he had them full of bleeding wound...
But it is so positive, that none of that has seemed an inconvenience, it has done everything perfect, its glycemia have been luxurious and it had a great time !!We left Marrakech for another occasion and we settled in Pyrenees, one hour from where he was in case there was an urgent call, but his continuous messages were all wonderful and we have relaxed and enjoyed the trip, which has also made us aGreat time.We took a 3 -hour walk along Lake San Mauricio, we walked with rackets because everything was snowed but made a beautiful sun, and the experience was great.The rest of the days, seeing Romanesque and eating a barbarity: Oops :.
Well I read above and I see that there are many happy people.Alea, yours is not for less, I'm very happy and that joys continue.
Angela and her tooth, poor thing!, To see if it happens.
Mani, how much I'm glad to see you here, courage! ...
Paz, although you could celebrate it late.Juan will celebrate it 2 times, here with his friends, and in the town with his friends of the people :?.
Owash, to see if you are lucky and do not put the exam in failures, in addition to the noise of the firecrackers you could not concentrate: shock :.Ah!, The strips ... without words !!!
Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/09/2009 1:52 p.m.

Good morning!!!

Today it seems that it has dawned better time, because yesterday I go storm in the afternoon ... I don't miss me mead ... I would say the same, I do go down the street sure it takes me ... hahaha

Today I have to do analysis for the endo ... Let's see if I finish at one time for a season ... because I do not leave one and I already have the next appointment ... what a cross !!!In this it will tell me how my thyroid is, the hemo ... etc.: Oops: Let's see what happens.

Velia, how are Angela and the Muela?I hope you don't have pain anymore.Ahhh, that the other day you commented on the cafeteria of capsulites ... I also have it ... the kings brought me and I am taking the taste, although it is another break in the countertop, but the truth is that only onlystains the cup and that is appreciated ...: D

Paz, I'm glad Angel enjoyed the birthday, the cake and his friends.I do calmer.

And Marcita, where do you get well ??? And Beky ??occupied with their princesitas insurance ...;)

I'm glad Juan enjoyed his trip.Congratulations for tomorrow !!!

Chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/10/2009 4:15 a.m.

Good morning, yes today it seems that there is sun, I hope it lasts because yesterday afternoon between the wind and the rain it was impossible to be down the street ......

Ayyyyyyyyy Mamidejuan what envy when reading you: D, with the desire that I have to know Pyrineos hehehe, I'm glad that Juan will have a great time and you see how they are becoming independent even if you still seem like small hehe ... ahhh and happy meet!!!!!!!!!

Anuski do you have endo this month ????Jo ... Well, if you get everything together, you will tell us how everything is going ..... I go in May ......

Velia as Angela continues with her tooth?unless it doesn't hurt ...

Well, I'm still with mine that I'm going to the dentist in a while, you have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/10/2009 4:36 a.m.

nas, first congratulations to Angel, and about Juan !!!!
Mafalda said that soup was to childFulfill the 20 (one per side), then I had no problems with those of the trial ... but how bad it happened, and in my house it was not worth complaining, at most to "get rid of" to eat those fillets that IThey made a ball.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/10/2009 5:57 a.m.

Here I come back ... I repeat myself ... 8)

I do not know if it is to talk about the topics ... what seems to be starting to hurt ... I have to make an appointment to go to end my mouth disaster.They also took a 9-10 years ... I still remember it ... what a bad time !!!!I remember bad times of pain when I went to bed ... The rest of the day as I was entertaining hurt less ... but I remember crying a few nights.

Prado, if I touch me ... and I don't know ... the thyroid to see what he has done ... The hemo already tells you that he has not improved anything ... but has worsened ...: Oops:

I think I is wrong with Juan's birthday :?, congratulations for today not for tomorrow.

Enfin to see if the afternoon leaves us to walk today.
kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/10/2009 7:20 a.m.

By Finnnnn
UF, another afternoon of fighting with timofonic.Six horites without the Internet.What a cross
Anyway, I am like a cloud, I tell you:
I am a sense of tribute to that tooth of the trial that has given me so much war and that has gone to a better life.Rest in peace.
This reminds me of an article by Losé Luis García Martín, in which he told how a friend stopped talking to him, saying:
"Sometimes one loses a friend like who loses a tooth that had already bothered him for a while ..."
I like the phrase.yes sir.

And the second is that Celia has looked again.What did you miss him?
Well, that, their magnificent bomb controls had been with some mad days, with some rush that was no longer explained with the bubbles.Nothing, he simply forgot to put the bolus two or three times.
Thank you, Velia, for telling me where the record looks.We already had the trip tomorrow to Oviedo to see what was happening, but, discovered the problem, I called Teté and I told it.The problem is called adolescence, and in the case of Celia it is acute.

Anyway, close surveillance, what are we going to do.

Well, that health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/10/2009 1:29 p.m.

Hello family,
How cold, we do not get hot here but that of seeing the sunlight for longer is a joy.
Paz, congratulations with a lot of delay for Angel, as I am glad that you would enjoy the trip so much and that Angel was too.I hope your brother would be solved soon.
Congratulations to the other chicarron of the forum, you will no longer have the mom that shame when you go to the doctor, well!:)););
Anuski, how beautiful?I'm glad that everything goes well, to see if you already end up with so much itv;) How is your witch ???I do not want to tell you how mine is, although I have finally got milk, yes, only with a spoon.:?But how ...
Alea, congratulations on those controls.Alber will also go on Friday with a friend for swearing, yes, prepare for those who prepare ......
Prado, if currese a lot of woman, to see if you escape this summer there.
Velia, how is Angela follow?And you?Well, I saw that you had a great time in the getaway, as you take care of yourself.The pot is behaving well?
Marcita, is such a jelly?I hope it remains well.How about school?Have you solved the excursions?I have to thank how the teachers are carrying at the end, Nayah has already begun to warn that he is low and they have done the controls every time, although I continue to go quieter.This Thursday I will go to class to explain to the kids why the skewer to Nayah.
Man, where are you beautiful today ???Do not curre me, kisses to the chocolates.
Well kisses for everyone if I forget someone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/10/2009 6:36 p.m.

good morning
Yesterday, endo ... almost 8 glycosilada: x ... expected watching my glycemias ... Anyway, to keep looking at the glucometer many times, and telling rations ... if I had taken 6, I would have to do the same:Oops:
The positive part is that I am like a rose :)) neither cholesterol, nor triglycerides, nor thyroid, nor anything ... I am empty inside: Twisted:

Today I see my friend the ophthalmologist, I will ask him about graduation and glycemia.

And tomorrow fun meeting for the strips ... Let's see what idiocies they come up ... At this step I will end soon the first edition of the manual "Narrows said by managers, an approximation to the disorganization of diabetes": Twisted:

I carry 3 bridges and no tooth of the trial ... it is seen that they have not chanted them.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 2:44 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Here we continue with phlegmon and antibiotics .... glycemia are wearing, I suppose that with the help of the minilink it is easier to control everything, except one afternoon, the others within the order, come on that I am that I do not believe it ....
Mommy, good week, that is getting good to things, on the one hand Juan and his diabetes at bay and on the other how well you did (eating and others), hahahaha ... I'm glad
Becky, how good about school, the truth is that the principle is chaotic, I suppose that like everything new in this, then we are already adapting and everything is going on wheels, yes, always pending ... kisses to the kids.Ah, the minilink, because the truth is that 2 sensors have not worked very much there, but we have to do more tests, because once it was half out and again he left with his father and did not calibrate for many hours and we believe thatHe distrusted himself, so he had not wanted to tell a lot, he seems that he is working well, despite the infection and others ... when doing more tests I tell you.
Alea, I feared something like that, but the good thing that the bomb has is that "sing", and it will be much more difficult for me to deceive you with some things ....
Owash, and have you not considered putting the bomb?I'm sure your life would take a radical turn ...
Anuski, Prado, I suppose that a very cold still ... here a magnificent day has come out, with a great sun ...
Come routerillos, I'm going to prepare another coffee ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/11/2009 3:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

My bad head .... Owash, congratulations on the results of the rest of the tests;)
Juan's birthday on February 10, like my ex-March, my ex-soup and my wedge .... I guess it would have a great time .... congratulations again!
Now yes ...
Chao

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/11/2009 3:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

Good that we are already in the middle of the week, and time is giving a truce ... yesterday towards cold but with a sun, and today it is opening the day.
Beky, how long without knowing about you.I am glad that Nayah realizes how much is short, that is a great advance, and above all more tranquility for you.And noa ... very well with milk ... whatever it takes it, the important thing is to take it.Iciar has eating purees from home again ... although alternating with others and in less quantity, but something is something ... and I already do them with our food.

Owash ... you just have to improve the hem, encourage !!!!

Alea, to see if Celia was just mislead and does not happen again.

Velia, and Angela's Muela, seems to give the can?

Good morning to everyone !!!!kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/11/2009 3:49 a.m.

Good morning ..... Siiiiiii .... It seems that it has stopped raining, to see how long it lasts: D ......

Beky how long without seeing you here, I imagine that with your two girls you just have time for anything .... will be beautiful ....

Owash congratulations for those results, the hemo for the next visit the fixed casualties ...... As you say many controls and care, if it does not give us a truce for us or a minute:-/ And as Velia tells you, you do not encourage yourselfTo try with a bomb ??????

Go with Angela's phlegmon, it's persistent, to see if she goes for quickly and stops incoking him.Yesterday I ended with the process of the tooth although there is still a little infection and had to put more medication, he told me that this time it would hurt the anesthesia and I am still waiting for him to begin: D ...It ended or so I hope because if I still ruin myself ...
:-/

Have a good day ....... kiss

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 4:52 a.m.

I'm back again.

I have spoken with Rober, my ophthalmologist friend, and has confirmed what you said days ago, with high blood glucose (& GT; 250) it is not advisableYou see blurred ... Well, something similar.
I have insisted on getting the background with the dilation of the pupil (more or less like this: shock :) ... so I will put myself in their hands, instead of those of "My Maite" (my educator) :))

The pump:-/ ... until it is ready, I don't just like it, I would prefer the continuous meter.In addition my problem is the absence, almost absolute, of exercise and that I will have the same with and without bomb.

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 9:22 a.m.

Owash Now that I read you doubts when you say that your problem is the absence of exercise, I have always believed that exercise is important, I would say that essential, for type 2 but not so much for those of us who are type 1, I would have to letTotally to do sports for a few months to see the difference in myself, but I do not feel like doing it: D, I suppose I would need more insulin, I would have to eat something less, adjust everything a bit but I do not think the hemoglobin climbed me or if?, I cannot say how sport influences my treatment because I already did it long before having diabetes and I cannot affirm one hundred percent that it is to blame for my stability.
In what I am sure that influences is cholesterol, I have good cholesterol much higher than the bad and that the endocrine says it is very rare ....: d.

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 10:21 a.m.

Yes, endocrine are very rare ... Ah no, you didn't say that: Twisted:

In the short term the absence of exercise should not influence, if you adjust everything (basal subs, low food and increase quickly) ... should not affect.
My problem is that I am a vague and I also do not have time to be larThey are expected.
But well nothing that cannot be corrected ... I will see if I give myself autotherapy (it is the advantage that psychologists have: oops :) and I focus on my glycemia.

DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 10:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.