{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.
It seems that the bad weather gives us a truce ... although for tomorrow we already have a foresight of new snowfall.
Velia, here we only know a little boy from Angel's age and his brother but neither carries the bomb.I tell Angel to everything I read about how well your children is going but of course, you are best right that he would personally meet someone.Happy Finde.
Prado, how are you?For what I read with a lot of work, but today that is a luxury that you can enjoy;)
Mami, thank you very much, the truth is that when we were at Punta Cana airport they told us that they did not know if our plane would come out at their time because although we did not travel with Iberia if we were affected by the controllers.In the end we only leave half an hour late.
Here in Madrid from the pediatrician to the adult doctor they pass when they turn 14, we already have a year to him.I hope Juán will recover very soon and can make the trip, Angel's class already made the trip to Andorra but he did not want to go and I did nothing to change his mind.Before debuting, he didn't like the trips in which he had to be away from home for a few days.
I need another coffee before food.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/30/2009 7:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon ....: D, here I am exhausted but I am hehehehe ... what a week I have been, without truce but I plan to take up this weekend that I will dedicate it to sleep, sleep and sleep ....: Oops:: Oops :: oops: (if they make me clear hehehehe)

Anuski tell us as soon as you can how it went ..: P

Mommy, Velia enjoy that trip, you give me an envyaaaaaaa ....:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/30/2009 9:37 a.m.

Very good.

We have already returned from Oviedo (which we look like the nougat, all day on the road).
Teté lovely, as always, although he was exhausted because yesterday he went to give a talk to León and did not come home until half and half in the morning, but he does not take away his good humor or for those.
The basal has uploaded him, because he had upward trend, and I think he will be better yet.

And nothing, I'm very happy.My things.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/30/2009 10:03 a.m.

Hello Hello

9 and a half hours I slept today from the pull: Shock: I think I had not slept so years:-/ It must be that I am happy: D

The good weather I think he has lasted mid -morning;), yesterday at 22 degrees and in the afternoon he already refresh and today it seems that rains: x

Mommy, with 15 years do they pass it to adults?In Valencia some pediatricians "kidnap them" until 18 ... It must be that they take a lot of love ... or that they do not trust the endocrine: mrgreen:

How many do you work with payrolls?: Shock: ... you have power: Twisted:

I'm going to see if I buy something, I have a mania to eat every day ...

By the way, had you read this news?
cookies with sugar to a diabetic baby

DiabetesForo
01/31/2009 3:11 a.m.

I deleted it, which was duplicated

DiabetesForo
01/31/2009 10:59 a.m.

Owash is happy.Velia and Juanlu are happy.Alea is happy ...
Something floats in the environment ...

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Health

DiabetesForo
01/31/2009 10:59 a.m.

hello everyone!!!!

Today Dominguit at home ... finally I find a little while to sit on the computer !!!

paying attention to your advice I have decided to increase the dose of insulin a bit ... and the result ... fantastic !!!!!:)

The climbs are much more contained ... it can be..q my honeymoon is finishing right ??Nor has I needed to increase much to see results ... with two more units it is enough, for now .... also have not given me hypos ... and it will be related, I imagine ...Less that told me my endo ... q After a fat rise, a hiccup could come.I am putting more hydrates at dinner, and I haven't had to upload insulin just at all

I am very happy with the results that I am having now, and that also also greatly influences my mood ...

Is it true that stress affects ???I say it, because when I have the highest values ​​it is in the morning, which is when I am working ... and the work stresses me a lot ... I do not know if it will have to do ....

How about everything here?

A kiss to all !!!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
02/01/2009 7:09 a.m.

Hello good!!!

Go hours, but if I don't do it now ... Tomorrow I can't from the OFI.

The view ok, all good until next year ... less bad, because I was a little fly.

I can ???I make payrolls ... but just that ... :(

Katha I'm glad you are doing well.

Greetings for all, and good start to the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/01/2009 6:25 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Anuski, congratulations !!! .... Ale, now calm until next time !!!Glad to hear it.
The great getaway, although passed by water and wind, mother of God, fell to us what was not in the writings ... and thanks that we did not go to the Gredos Parador, which was our first destination, that if not the same not the sameWe would have managed to return last night.Mother who is falling through Spain.
I give a pass through the forum and put myself to mine.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2009 3:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... here we have got rid of Borrasca, we had a great weekend, we even saw the sun something ....: D ....

Anuski I'm glad, now already calm until next ... hehe ....

Kathaysa the stress clear that can affect me, the glucose uploads sometimes and sometimes I lower me:-/, but if you see that you always get on you put some unit more in the morning .....

Owash on Saturday I won you that I slept some hour more than you: Shock: And I don't say the time I got up because it gives me shame: oops: hehehehe ...... Of course later there was no one who drew me.......

I'm still laded ....... Kisses and you have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
02/02/2009 3:49 a.m.

Half, that I have no forgiveness of God, that I continue to gather.I already read that you are doing well, and that some with extra joy (which will be), that yes, all passed by water.I'm going to take a look at the forum.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/02/2009 5:17 a.m.

Hello good.
Today raining and snowing .... everything at the same time :?
First of all, mommy, I hope Juan is much better and a happy birthday.
We spent Angel's birthday at home because of the snowfall, and I had to call the restaurant in which I had a reserve for 25 and cancel it for next Sunday.

Anuski, I'm glad everything was very good.Angel goes the Wednesday again because when they looked at him in December they could not graduate because that night the sugar reached 300.

Velia, I don't know if I read here or in parents that Angela is unstable, be very patient, because if it is for age there is not much to do.I have proven that when it has been sleeping about 4 hours, it starts uploading more, for you it will be more easy to check it looking at your continuous meter.

Then if I can happen, although I have to go for needles to the medical center and I will touch me to complain again, we have changed the brand of needles and these new ones are a my ..... No one who unscues them, you have to take them outA hair: x.
Greetings
Peace
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/02/2009 7:42 a.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the Grandullones of the Forum, Juan and Ángel.
Rainy day, for not varying, and the weekend at all.
Noe in its line, Moccos, cough and today at noon 46: Shock :.I'm still flying with school.I have finally given the action protocol for diabetes cases and do you know the new?Well, when they do extracuro activities or scursions, if the teacher does not want to take care of his attention, they will consider it at home: Evil:, I call that discrimination, right?Anyway, follow the fight.
Another little thing, do you have any chocolate cake recipe to make Noe in your birthday?
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2009 10:08 a.m.

To good afternoon.
The bad weather continues.Rain and more rain.Fronts and more fronts.Wind and cold.How good it is at home, which in the morning I got like a soup.
But not even bad weather with joy.I am happy for 4 things:
My eldest son has a job, that with the times that are, it is not a small thing.
My second son has been in the 92nd position, of the 5,500 they have approved.That is, being among the first 100 of the ranks will open many options.
And Celia is still well, every day adjusting and every day improving results.
Were there 4 things?Hum, because I can't say the fourth ... it yet is good, very good :))

Marcita, who signs that protocol?Is it from school or health?The same should go to the press.You know, TV likes them a lot when they get good, but criticize them in public do not usually like.

And congratulations to the boys, Juan and Ángel, for their compliments.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/02/2009 10:39 a.m.

I go to congratulate our youngsters, Juan and Angel ...
Mommy, hopefully Juan is already better and in shape and you can all enjoy the rest .... Marrakech Jolín, is not bad, eh? .... You will tell us.
Congratulations to Alea too, for the work of the children and for the good results Celia is obtaining .....
Well, I see that you have taken advantage of the weekend to sleep and rest .... what a joy, because I sleep I have slept little ,,, hehehehe, you are not poorly thought, that too, but one gets used to the goodAnd no longer hold the normal mattresses ... Mother of God, what a pain of legs !!!!
Well, I leave that I am very tired and I have to go with my mother to the ophthalmologist ...
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2009 12:11 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

rainy afternoons, I say good afternoon.

Congratulations to the birthday girls and Anuski for the background

Katha the stress is "virtual sugar" ... I call him.Yes, it is a reaction of the body itself (adrenaline and other substances its own) ... the body also tends to "emit" more glucose in the morning, it is as if preparing for the effort ... in short, to measure yourself and seeIf that is always like that and change guideline.

Bad needles, Paz?I am a world expert: Oops: On that subject, insuffer?

Marcita, if the activity is inside the school curriculum they cannot refuse in any way ... what if you take a piece of the chocolate cake?;)

Alea, you already have almost all the stems: D

DiabetesForo
02/02/2009 1:12 p.m.

Good morning routerillos!
How am I going to trumpets then I forget to answer half of the things ...
Paz, Angela's is weird ... for the day it has good controls and predictable (which is the best) but the nights are each in one way .... look that I have tried to give it the HC, s in the same wayAnd the same amount, but in short, we continue to see if in one of these we succeed .... Angel would be easily corrected with the bomb since you already have located when it makes the climb, pity that it is not yet for the work...
Marcita, what channels !!!!With what it costs that our children do not feel discriminated against and the ready they go and fix it ... you have to be bodoques ..... I can think of a saying, which sounds threatening, but it is so ..."We are ..."
Here I had snow, but I'm afraid it will not be ... it's cold but sunny.Let's see if the time has just settled and the masons can come to repair the patio he gave and have to lift some tiles ....
I don't know if I forget someone, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/03/2009 3:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Buanas
Today it seems that neither rains nor snow ... Tomorrow will be another song.
I take advantage that a new boiler are placing me to enter a little before.

Thank you very much for the congratulations, the truth is that it seems a lie how time passes.

Marcita, I do not know to what extent that discrimination can be, surely it is a thing of the Cole de Noa, because although Angel was already older they never told me such a thing, they even told me that for my tranquility that I could get in touch by phoneWith the scursing teacher.Another option is to go while she is small ...

Alea, congratulations on those joys, those that give the children are the best ... having if you can also tell us the fourth: D

Velia have you rested those legs?.... if the house mattress or the best hotels.

Owash, from the beginning he started using BD micro-fine and they haven't seemed good or bad ... I didn't know others ... but a couple of months ago they changed Braun to Braun, holy sky that bad !!!!I have protested and much, I also do not think it was the only one because yesterday they already had the BD again: D ... Look at what the most silly makes me happy ... you who are the expert, how much are the bestWhat have you tried?

I'm going to change to buy and that these boiler people stay here .. :)). They are trustworthy because they always work my husband.

Greetings
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/03/2009 3:50 a.m.

Velia, we crossed.
I think that angel with the bomb would be better ... but we are going to do it.Having if you give you able to succeed with Angela.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
02/03/2009 3:55 a.m.

Holass

The best needles are those of Novo, especially some that have incorporated a device that prevents reuse.
It happens that they are "very expensive."
Braun's are the cheapest on the market, and therefore of doubtful quality (something that public administrators care about 3 throbbing peppers)
BD are manufacturers and distributors, their quality-quality is the best, for me they are below Novo but well above the rest.

And then they are insufficious ...: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :: Evil:

DiabetesForo
02/03/2009 5:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.