{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good, route.
Fast greetings, which I have a lot of tragin.
Rare night for Noe and his glycemia, so sleeping, little.
Follow the wind, cold and rain, so the weekend we have had in a house.
Good Monday for everyone and kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 4:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning to the route.

Here we go temporary.All night, ventarrón and downpours, and some waves of scary in the Cantabrian.Right now I am waiting to be able to go to the purchase, because a hail with bolindres size (marble for non -Extremadura) has just fallen.
The fact is that you hear the radio and it seems that there is only temporary in Catalonia, to vary.MA is very funny that they are always with notices for Galicia, Basque Country, (sometimes hinted that something can touch the Cantabrian, thus, as passed) and that the alert is in Catalonia.
Then you see that the strongest winds have been in Asturias and the highest waves in Cantabria, but continue to emphasize the danger in the other sites and here, PSSSS.

Anyway, that the trip to Oviedo we have postponed it tomorrow, because the road with these gale is a danger.
Celia last night was high again.Go up at dinner time and it's high until 2 or three.Teté has already told me that we will adjust the basal those hours and that we are going to get great control.

And Celia's attitude, great.It is in a better humor, less rebellious and more cooperative.Let's see how hard.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 6:29 a.m.

Hello Holitas

That tomorrow more "fun" I have spent reading the new rationalization strategies in the pharmaceutical benefit ... rationalization comes from ration, right?: EVIL:
Anyway, we will wait for the right time.

Good weather, Mamidejuan?:-/ ...
Luckily I have hibernated and accumulated reservations for winter: D (Do you think my endo will swallow this as an excuse for my weight gain ?: Twisted :)

Curious how all the news complained about the snowfall in Madrid a few weeks ago, as if never refrigerated in the rest of Spain ... because with Catalonia I think the same thing happens.

By the way Alea, they have spoken to me wonderfully ... and see that who has told me is an envy ...

Hi Katha ... if going to live with the boyfriend removes time for almost everything: mrgreen:

Well, I turn around the forum and I start studying ... 2 miracles I don't hope they occur :) ......... or yes: twisted:

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 noon

..... hahaha Owash ........ Look that you are bad thought;) :)) :))

Alea how much I'm glad that everything goes so well and above all that Celia is so motivated, that is the most important and little by little you will tuning ...

Kathaysa how long without seeing you here, I tell you the same as everyone, be careful with those descents at night, wipe you often and you should modify some unity little by little, you have to take away the fear of the changes, the more autonomous you areYou will better feel better ..... Believe your endo to teach you.

I no longer remember what I have read: Oops: At this time I am half a zombie, but these days I do not have time to enter from the office .....:-/ ...... that you have a good night .....

kisses...

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 3:56 p.m.

Good morning!!
How cold!Today to top it off, with fog.
The Non Night of Noe File is repeated again, and two are already there, but at least today it has rested better and has risen in a better humor, although with a cough ......
Alea, Bolindres, Rayuela, Bilarda ... what times!You have reminded me of my young times where you could play on the street.I am very happy for Celia, really.
Velia, you always so applied, sure you take it out.
I'm going to take a view of the forum and I put myself with the iron.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/27/2009 3:40 a.m.

Good morning routerillos:
Elenita, a kiss and a lot of encouragement that January is a point to finish.
Here is the cold and the wind but it suggests.In fact a sun this morning that dazzled in an unusual way ... what will be going on Mine!
And just greet you that I also have a lot of work, that some friends come to eat and I have an academy and a practical supply to end (or start) who I do not know how to put a hand ... Ainssss that I go with the music elsewhere.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/27/2009 3:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good .... afternoons.
Finally here.How are you going to all?I hope very well.Congratulations to the new bomber.
The holidays have been fantastic, Angel very well and the luxury glycemia.
I have taken so long to appear because after returning from the trip to a problem with one of my brothers that is affecting my parents seriously.We are spending moments of not knowing what to do and if the thing will have a solution or everything will be lost.Anyway ... I don't want to bore, but this year it hasn't started very well.
I will read a little, that I have all the threads in red.
Kisses and I will spend later if it gives me time.
Peace

DiabetesForo
01/27/2009 7:43 a.m.

Very good.
At this passage of a railway, or taxi driver, or something.Today Oviedo has played again.
But it is amazing how things are changing.10 days ago only 10% of Celia's glycems were within a normal range.The other 90% were hypos or hypers.Today we already had 50% in normal, and the hypos have not dropped from 50 or the Hípers have reached 400. This is going.And on Friday Oviedo again.

Owash, I told Teté that his name is known to Allende Las Españas, and a nervous giggle entered him.He says they know her because she is already older and has been for many years, but it is not true that it is for that, but because she is a professional like the cup of a pine.

Katha, I tell you the same thing: take care of those hypos.

Prado and Velia, to see if you stop a bit, let Stress ...

Paz, I'm glad the trip and glutemia were so well.I regret about your brother and whatever it is, I hope it will be resolved.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/27/2009 10:56 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
It rains in Cáceres, well, rather slut ... I have the courtyards that cannot be looked at, and the plants Aguachinás ...
Rayuela, hehehe .... Well, those of education have put that name to the program that manages the Extremadura education centers.Now we are in permanent communication with the center, with the teachers, with the directive, with the parents of other students ... Okay, hopefully they take it seriously because communications of this type are the most immediate that exist.
The bolindres, what times, anywhere was good to make a "guas" ... I recognize that it was good, hahahaha ... many times we went to the workshops, already dusk, and we took the bearings of the cars, haha ​​..I iron were the most sought -after .. the balls with the gorilla balls, we are not donkeys.! ... or the olive with a punctured olive at the end of a long eucalyptus wand ...

Otherwise without news.I continue with my homework, that this has cloth to cut ...

Alea, how lucky to the good results ...

Routerillos, kisses and good day for everyone

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/28/2009 3:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... For here the time is disgusting, it rains but it is not cold ..... something is something hehehehe

Paz how good to see you here again, I am glad that you will have a good time on the holidays and I hope that this family problem will be solved well .....

Anuski where are you daughter ..... you abandoned us ????????;)

Velia goes words: D ... I don't know any, it looks like another language hehehe .....

I'm still, lid ..... so I'm going to work ..... have a good day.

kisses

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 3:37 a.m.

Now that I read Prado, I realize that Paz has entered .... Jolín, I had not seen it.What a joy to see you here again and what joy that Angel has been so good glycemic ... and what was said, hopefully your brother is resolved positively.Cheer up!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/28/2009 3:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

GOOD MORNING!!!

Prado, I'm here, but without time to write ... AGRR
How about, do you have everything done?: D

Paz, I'm glad you enjoy the holidays that are what they are.Good luck with your hno.

Alea ... you will be content, what a change !!!

Katha, what they tell you ... dare to modify doses little by little, one in one unit and waiting for 3-4 days to see the effect well, nothing will happen, and you will avoid some hypo.

Marcita how noe?I hope the nights have been more stable.

Beky, man ???Go to see us.Aysss, I don't know if I congratulate Nayah, Nacho and Nico ... but I do it now, Happy meets the 3 and daddies.;)

I put myself to mine ... to stress !!!: Shock:

On Friday I go to the background, ... and I'm going Nervosilla :( the other day I went to the podologist on my own and well, I did sensitivity tests and everything ok.

Chao

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/28/2009 4:10 a.m.

Good morning-tardes !!!!!!!!!!!!
Health fast, I'm going to school.
Anuski, pretty, you will see how everything goes well, quiet, and the little one?
Velia, I also remember iron bolindres, my mechanical father all my life, kept the best, hehehehe.
Alea, daughter, experienced driver, care with the road, that you have a while around ...
Paz, I'm glad the trip left great and Angel was the same, I hope the family problem will be solved soon.Kisses.
Prado, which ends the month, how do you pay the payrolls with the new program?As Zapatero says that the economy is a mood, maybe it is now paid in feelings, instead of euros, hehehehe.
Well, then I go, I'm going for the little one.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 7:31 a.m.

Very good.
This keeps going well.Santa Teté has already called me this morning, worried about whether the night had had a good time and how Celia had risen.Today the values ​​have been: 121 when lifting, 74 the post, 95 to the food and 161 the post.
I did not remember these figures from almost ever :))

Anuski, quiet, who will see how everything is going well.

Marcita, the truth is that I like to drive, and I do it well because I enjoy, but these days was not so pleasant.Even sometimes, when leaving some tunnels, it seemed that an invisible giant grabbed the car to play.Anyway, time goes better, although it continues to rain, and until tomorrow does not touch Oviedo.

Hehe with the bolindres, and the peak and the mocho, the host the Mayan, the pica, the rescue, the nail ...

I liked that of mood.Do you think it will sneak into the super?Hum

Well, health to present and absent.And memories of Pir Kiss, who talked to her by phone.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 11:45 a.m.

Good afternoon.
I don't know how much I can write because it doesn't seem like this to work well: shock:
Meteorological part ... Keep raining, from time to time it snows and makes a cold of the fuck ... Can the latter tell?:))
Alea, who envies that you give me, if this son of mine would like to be a firefighter too, but it will be that no ... although as when the glycan is done again, I will be going up I will be giving him the rod until I enter.
Velia, Marcita, Prado, Anuski ... I'm very happy to return and meet good people.
Mommy, I don't know if you will appear these days, but we are already at the gates of the 15 ...;)
I will make a potato tortilla for dinner, which is not for making flowers ...: oops: but it is very good ..... and to call Angel on the phone that God knows where he will walk with what falls ...And I play what you want to be studying: x
Kisses.
Peace

DiabetesForo
01/28/2009 1:44 p.m.

Good morning,
Today with problems on the server, I wrote a will and has not been published :?.
Well, without news, glycemiae well, snack at bay, wet weather and triston (will we see the sun again?) ...
Second Paseo al Cole.Kisses, then I pass.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2009 5:51 a.m.

Hello good!!I hope it works, I could enter but I could not connect.

Thanks for the animals Alea, Marcita, to see what happens tomorrow.

I am also with the new payroll program ... Prado have you already done them?Let's see when I take them out ...: Shock: but we don't charge :))

Marcita, you don't need gym with so much walk, what happens that with rain you want less, right?Let's see if I improve Noe.Iciar well, saying his first things, he doesn't really want to start talking ... but he's very funny.

see you tomorrow

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/29/2009 6:48 a.m.

Good ...... I couldn't enter this morning either and then I couldn't try for lack of time ....

Anuski luck tomorrow, although I am sure that everything will be fine;), By the way, tomorrow I will go to the hospital for the consumables of the bomb that I am under minimum ufff ....
I am already in full performance with the new program, at the cost of doing overtime, but the January payrolls are already with the new program, with the old man to close the year 2008 (190 and certificates), so I walk somewhat stressed.....:-/

Marcitaaaaaa hopeful that the sun reappears again, here we have not seen it .....: (((

Well, I'm still curing ...... kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
01/29/2009 9:56 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.
Nor did he let me in the morning and then we had the day very loudly.In the morning hairdressing and eye background of Juanluis .... everything is perfect ... let's have my maid made a kid, hehehehe .... and in the afternoon Academia and walk.
Anuski, you will see that everything will be fine ..... a hug and encouragement.
Paz, to see if little by little you are putting angel on the head the theme bomb .... it occurs to me that you try to keep some mother of a kid of his age who has it so that he can see that he is not so spectacularAnd that brings more benefits than inconveniences ...Name such a suggestive name, you can form an image of this quite distorted medium ...
Alea, what a joy !!!
Prado, come that the month is already ending ...
Well, everyone a kiss and happy day !!!!
Ah!We have already reserved for the weekend.Portugal, but a hill of the house, that then the return on Sunday becomes very hard ... to see if time accompanies us and if not, na does not happen ...:-/

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/30/2009 4:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.Paz, what a joy to see you again! We missed you, and we have all asked about you.I remembered you when the fucks at the Madrid airport, at full Christmas, at that time I always think about people with diabetes who are trapped in that situation: ((. I'm glad you will get rid of that ... Ah!Well, yes, our "little ones" are going to enter the 15, they already pass from pediatric to adult doctor, less bad, because it gave me a cut ... :)).
Alea, what joy Celia's new glycemia !!, and to be able to have Santa Teté !!, those are the saints that I want, those of the earth, not those of heaven:?.This can only go better: p.
As Juan has been with a tremendous tonsillitis since Monday, he did not fall from 39 (the fever, because the glycemia were through the clouds: shock :), he has stopped eating, he has lost weight, has grown, is white, with fear dark circles, yesterday it seems that the fever was referred to, but it has sores in the mouth of the infection and barely eats anything.The trip to the snow is in danger, but how will your body that only shrugs, because everything does not matter.I hope that today goes better ...
Owash, when I said "good weather", it is because maybe in that moment was good:-/, we have taken a bad streak, but today you will not complain is great, although I also think it will last little ...
Velia, enjoy that trip, I also planned to escape next week, our getaway was going to be Marrakesh, but being Juan like that, we have nothing in particular, so maybe you have to improvise ...
A hug

DiabetesForo
01/30/2009 6:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.