{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Anuski gives a kris a bezase and much encouragement, that although he sees him so small he takes a weight, that he takes care of himself, it is very sad not to be able to take him home immediately, but he is there as in the berigite of his mom, that everything goesTo go well sure, a lot of patience and a lot of encouragement.A kiss.

Beky do not get sad, that you know that we cannot afford it, come, come, that the children say one thing and then do not remember, we remember us:-/ But they memory of fish :)).

Velia Yaaaa with allergy: X Joooo that we also have that of the Olivooo that is also in May.Antihistaminicos do not go up but corticosteroids break.

Owash the truth that the hypos of lounts are very annoying so because they are silence:)) Man more than NPH yes;).

It shows that Solllll does, after 3 days raining scheme here there is no custom of so much water.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/22/2008 5:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Trying, testing ...

This is yes, there was no view of the new galleries: Oops:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:09 a.m.

..... what pumba, doing bell?

Anyway, what do I put in the tail and write to Fer to see if he explains, when he has a moment (which has increased the task of blow), what happens,

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:16 a.m.

Good morning !!, how many are we already !!
The first thing is to congratulate Kris, send him a big kiss and wish that his baby grows perfectly.
Well, with so many pages, I don't remember what I have read.
Beky, I sent it to it from which you sent it to me, because I gave him to "answer", and there I don't think there may be error, right?:-/.
To all who enter "Welcome" ... we will get to know ...

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:17 a.m.

Good morning, or almost good afternoon.That laziness has given me to work, in short.

A super kiss for Kirs , the other day I was reading a report of prematureMay possible together.

What a pleasure that there is so much movement.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/22/2008 6:25 a.m.

Very good.
Well, I join the congratulations to Kris and all the energy for that little one who is going to be a fixed champion.
Murasaki, you are little left, right?Well, we also cross our fingers.

Mani, welcome to the club you and the kids.

Celia is still wrong.We have put the Lantus back at night.With the change, yesterday the glucometer greets her again with a colloquial Hi.Today the controls are improving, but still does not go to class.It is in bed, dizzy.Anyway, patience.

And it rains.

Siiiiiii, this Speedy is more cool.
Well, I leave many in the inkwell (use keyboard), but I greet you all.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 6:39 a.m.

Hello my routerines!I am glad that Kris already has his baby, I hope everything has gone well!I'm glad Angela is better with her controls and ... I hope everyone else is also well.
And now, to get a little up to date, yesterday I took the continuous meter and the very irregular glycemia, there is not a day equal to the other, they only coincide when Lantus put on me because it does not arrive.So for Monday when they put the bomb we will start tantar but they will put me less than they need because they prefer that you have the top it will not be that I give me a mowery.
I still don't know which one will put on me but the safest thing is to start with the simplest, the 712 so that it does not lie to me.Yesterday they treated me as if it were a little silly, after having corrected the nurse in the operation of the bomb they tell me to put the simplest thing it will not be that I get lost in the operation.
Anyway, after all you will have to thank!
And ending, after all the tostón that I have solved you, I send you a huge hugooooooo, and above all I am glad to see you so animated, it looks very good vibes on the new route, hehe!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
04/22/2008 7:05 a.m.

I will give all your kisses and hugs to the Supermami, and to their champion, they will have to spend a tempotadita in the hospital, which gives a lot, and that at least compensates a little.
I have excited myself when I get your message, so small !!!
until the afternoon.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/22/2008 8:57 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!.The first to congratulate Kris and her husband and wish that everything is developing normally .... By the way, I am seven memes, 42 years ago :)), I was born at home and between cottons I spent my first months of life .... I wish everything goes well !!!!.
Today I have already decided to increase the basal to Ángela .... Bad control in the school, although I increased the Bolus ..: Evil :.I'm tired, because I couldn't sleep well tonight.Do you remember what Juanlu told you about the insecurity that the girl felt?Well, it becomes more evident.Fixed that something happens to you.This afternoon I will talk to her.This morning I forget the gluco and took it to 10, he told me that he felt bad and that he wanted to come home with me.:?.This time I told him no, that yesterday he was on the doctor that everything was fine, that he went up to class and if he became bad to let me know, but that I saw her well ... at 12 he called because he was in 270 and lesI asked and was so quiet and wanting to hang the TFNO.because her friends who were in recess were waiting for her .... Diosssss, I would not want to think she is pre-acolante ... I will tell you.
Pumga, the olive tree begins in May, that month needs inhalers because it produces asthma, but during April it must have allergy to grasses and has itching, sneezing and rhinitis ... come on, that is not deprived of na.That is why the antihistamine is being taken .... and yes, go fabric with the corticosteroids .... what tired !!!
I'm going to sit for a while, I'm ground.Then it happened to me.
A kiss and good nap

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/22/2008 10:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Kalua you've seen that Informalll that I am: Oops: if it is cloudy because I do not study and if the sun rises because I have to go out to exercise aHere I still have time: shock :, how cool your avatar I love it: p.

I go for Javi's dessert and put the insu then I return ...

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/22/2008 10:46 a.m.

Well yes sir, so you have to be from time to time :)

Do you likeaaaaaa ????, hehe, I have not yet decided whether or not to stay

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 11:12 a.m.

Hello, I just have to greet, that I am superlified ... yes, it seemed to read that Kris already has his son.Wellnnn !!!
Taleggo, to see if I can from home later.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/22/2008 11:32 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa

Congratulations to Kris, I hope that everything goes superb.Anuski, have us informed, I have not yet been able to talk to her, then I will try and tell you again.

Velia, I hope that Angela is for aerosols, that is something easier to control, but as adolescence .....:-/ would be more complicated.

Alea, how is Celia going ????Have you tried the lantus ???You may need any unit at a certain time.When I used it, I was a season with Lantus at 8 in the morning and at 7 in the afternoon, in the end I ended up the afternoon and returned in the morning alone.

I am tired (well, a lot: oops :) and with the stirred sugar, I will go back to the basal k at this step it will not last a reservoir or an entire day: ((in addition tonight I have had some contraction, IWake up of pain cachis in to, then it happened, if I see k repeats several days I will go to the emergency room and already this.

Kisses for everyone !!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 11:47 a.m.

Alea poor Celia, I hope he gets well soon.What happened to her with the Lantus also happens to us that from 6 in the morning it begins to rise, we have now delayed the time of dinner to see if being less hours at night with Lantus, it gets up lower, but I still can't say it works:-/ It seems yes.

Today I am delighted sun and has already come from school with 140, scheme with rain do not go out to the patio and returned with 240 and did not dare to take away the mid -morning breakfast because the breakfast post in the school was good, but as laterThey didn't come out :(.

Ali well with the Yaaa bomb :)) :)).

Velia don't tell me that as soon as she's going to start, thankfully I think children are more backward for that:?, and the only thing that we lacked.With the allergy every year I think it will be the last, does it not take off when growing: ((? Jooo si we like to catch it toooo.

Kalua I like it, it is very cool, because I have already taken myself with the bridge that did not change it.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/22/2008 2:51 p.m.

The first thing thanks on the part of Kris, I tell you a little in a summary way, she is fine, she has delivered on Monday morning and has been a natural childbirth and has had a little bad, but there it is.The baby is like that ... connected with machines and an infection that she transmitted during child.Surely he gets it, from here all my love for that mommy and his baby, I love you very precious !!!!! I encourage !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/22/2008 5:52 p.m.

A very big hug and for you also Anuski thanks for having us informed, we are very aware of that champion.A kiss to Icíar.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/22/2008 6:33 p.m.

Anuski, congratulates Kris and a thousand cheers for her and that little boy who is going ahead and is going to be a northern tiarrón, as it has to be ...
Pumba if I know that they have a fish memory, but now that it gets older I have to face other new challenges and I can't help getting sad.
Mommy, I will look at the mail.
I have the asthma crises since I took Serevent (it seems to me that it was called) I have not had again, only when a cat approaches.Let's see if the pekes get rid of the inheritance.
Today I don't roll much that I can't leave the iron for another day.
A kiss to all.
By the way, where are those new avatars ?????

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/22/2008 7:33 p.m.

Much encouragement to Kris, they are the two very strong and they are fighting a lot, they deserve the best.

Juan Luis, who have copied me the avatar, that snopy had taken it to me: D, well I don't care, the truth is that it hits you a lot, writing your stories that are always great.So there is no problem, keep it that I have already changed it.

I hope that pachuchas girls are better and their moms too.Beky that our children are becoming great and is their way of rebelling.They are no longer those babies who gave them things and did not protest, now they see more things around them and it is much more complicated to understand it.Do not get pretty pretty that you are doing very well.

Tomorrow we have analysis with the two dwarves, to the general revision that since he debuted 2 years ago they have not done analytical and Nacho will look at the markers of Celiaquía, let's cross their fingers so that they both go well.

Well, thank you very much for the welcome to everyone, and Kalua you are right, you have to contribute, so I put my grain of sand :)), by the way your avatar gives you an interesting look, I like it

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/22/2008 7:49 p.m.

Today I have stayed at home, to the bun I am already if my boss puts me or not substitute, so considering that my little sister has come to take a course to Madrid (she lives in Barcelona) I'm going toEat the center with her and shopping, :).Go number both with the tripota (she spra the third and is 27 weeks).

Let's see what happens with Kris your child by the way, what is the name of the baby?

I just agreed that today they put market in my neighborhood, I think I'm going to take the dog and take a walk to see what this time.And by the way I see if I do some exercise and matt slim :))

Kisses then tell you how it has gone to me.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/23/2008 4 a.m.

Nosdias, who na, that the same thing always happens to me, that I read you, and just when I am going to answer my friend Santi appears and we are going to have coffee to the machine, then I return, I bunded me with the work and I already forget everything... Anyway, that I read things of allergies, plates, dogs, avatars, His (read Haises), sevenMenos ... and my family of cows, and my classmates celebrated San Jordi with porras, and today much curro, andTonight at 12 curro, and ... Coñia, if it is almost eve of our employer, well, to see if I call home to wake them up.
You hear, how do you have to do another avatar?That it seems that, unintentionally, I have copied it to Mani ... someone has told me that I have to send the Avatar URL to the administrator ....

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/23/2008 4:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.