{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nas, I walk and also waiting for the 8. I have changed their strategy, because like I go to Salta de Mata for Leados and I forgot everything I have decided to have a Word chop to sign up the coasa that I want to comment and then and so notI forget ... I do not refer to this thread, that is already a note, if not to the rest ... I specifically have aimed ...
In Hi, the diabetes lad ... in double diabetics greet Harpo, ask him for the Marx brothers and comment on the dogs .. and in that fear commenting the story of Harpo ... ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahAnd in this at least greet Regina (Muak) and everyone else tell them that I love to share with them all this ... good, work a little and start writing.
Velia, Muak, I love you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/24/2008 5:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanlu, it's mutual!MUA!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/24/2008 6:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon ..... I have been reading about half an hour, like Rajais ... :)) and I already forgot everything ..... ufff ....
Anuski, if today I was all the morning in the hospital, Alberto is alreadyIn the bomb it works better than the Humalog and the Novorapid, obstructs less and produces 30% less of those inexplicable hypers that sometimes we have with the bomb ......
I'm going to work a little ...... kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 11:24 a.m.

Anuski, before I did not see your message, we should cross ..., you are also hyperthyroid?... you are in treatment ??, in short, but how much patience with the immune system this

Well I have almost finished today ... and until Monday !!, so of liberation, in short, that it comes well, but the truth is freeing what is said to be free I have not seen that they have yet done it, on the contrary..hahaha

See you!!

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 11:31 a.m.

Hello good!!!Good Hemo, Elena.And what you say about the Apidra, tomorrow I will call the hospital to see what they tell me, if they prescribe it to Angela ... I will tell you
Soon I'm going to take Angela to a birthday, buy some things and for my paired ...
And little else.A big kiss and have a good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/24/2008 12:24 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Everything good, very good to be exact, the hemo 5.4 and the insulin has changed me, it has prescribed me to try it the apidra, it seems that in the bombIt works better than Humalog and the Novorapid, obstructs less and produces 30% less of those inexplicable hypers that sometimes we have with the bomb ......
I'm going to work a little ...... kisses.

: Shock: Has they changed it without more?, in La Paz they are doing a study to see if this is true, by the way I always stay crazy with you, I do not remember seeing any ever below 6, inEnd will come.

And I'm leaving home ...

Greetings to all.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/24/2008 12:31 p.m.

My mother, we have.
We "have" to settle for others "we have" much older.
Have us up to date with the Apidra, okay?
Health

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 12:52 p.m.

Murasaki changed me without more as you say, I had already told me in October and now he told me again, as I know I like to try;) I will tell you if I notice any difference.
As for we have, I don't know what to say, from the debut, almost 8 years ago the highest hemo was 5.9, with Lantus I had many hypos but now I am much more stable, I take care of me but without obsessions, I do notI from nothing, I measure me a lot and quickly correct any hyper and above all I do a lot of sport .... that's all my secret ..: Oops:

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 1:06 p.m.

Ayyyy that behind it arrived, with the late thing that is, I have come around the rest and I have left the best for the end and now I do not give me time :(, I have been all day without intellnessss that frying: x and I could notEnter, tomorrow I read you at all.

Velia is more calm because I see for what is more or less the same insu as Javi and eats more or less what happens that she does not snack because she does not prick again and weighs a little more 32 I think it is thin too, I do not know if theI have updated profile I think that Humalog is put 5/8/4 and 11 of Lantus and Rations 4/2/by Eye Muchooo (I think 7.5) /7.5.

Miki I'm glad you are with us and now you take it much better.

Regina that joy how long.

There I have stayed tomorrow.

A kiss for everyone.

I am flying that a snoring has mustered me (like said Harpo in another thread) that is normally not snoring: shock :.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/24/2008 8:07 p.m.

Good morning ..... :)) .... Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What hips ..... I hope you keep the good weather ....
I have a lot of mess in the OFI ...... So then I enter again
Have a good day ...
kisses

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 4:31 a.m.

good morning!!!
A Friday that is good: or, ... Let's see if it lasts, and we enjoy it with the little one.
Prado, I have congratulated you and now I do it in public, congratulations for that beautiful hem !!!! I no longer ask you but to go down from 7. I in pregnancy if I was 5.9 but it is the most I have the mostDownload, well in the first months of the debut it was 4.8 ... but let's let that ... 4-5 months, the honeymoon barely lasted.

Kalua, if daughter another position !!!!: X hyperthyroid, it was post-part and I spent about 3 months without treatment and shot a lot, and now I take a few pills, to see the day 6 that tell me.

With Kris I have not spoken again, I wanted to let her calm a few days, next week I call her again.

Beky, if Iciar already well.And your princesses too ??

Pumba, Velia and Juan Luis, Alea, Murasaki, .... Jooo, we are so many that I do not agree all ... good weekend !!!;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/25/2008 5:01 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Solazo day and a lot of heat in Cáceres ...: today I went to breakfast with a friend and I have returned little.I skipped the Pisci that we have to go out to buy, we will give this afternoon the little walk and incidentally groaned the houses of the neighbors, hehehe.
Angela Perfect yesterday, except at the night I was doing, I went to the insu and gave him such a low low that it took to overcome and then was with 200 a good time ... but what worried me was the school and pos of 120, at 12 noon.105 and pre of food 87 .... come on, almost curl for one day ...
A kiss to all routerillos and have a good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2008 6:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to the entire routeaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thread of the presentations, I was not able to re -enter, well, to see if I am getting up with all of you, that what you write, I'm glad to see so many known names, although with many of you I have never crossed someLines, but I have almost always read you.
Happy weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piluchi's profile photo
piluchi
04/25/2008 6:43 a.m.

Good morning.

Well here also sunbathe.A beautiful day to take a walk on the beach this afternoon.Let's see if it doesn't cloud.

Prado, from this dry, daughter :))

Piluchi, now that you have found us, do not lose the way.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 7:56 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Friday !!!!Ayyyy, K Ganitas not to get up with the alarm clock: Oops: :)) Aki a lot of sun and heat, if we can go a rat a ratio to the beach, to see if the bikini enters:-/ and a lot of cremita for the gut;)

By Aki everything good, right ????????Come, then to have a good weekend !!!

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 10:13 a.m.

Good, here seeing the sixth ...
Pilu, I'm glad you found us, beautiful ... I was going to give you recommendations per I see that it is not necessary .... By the way, your mother well, right?A KISINO
Taty, Alea, the beach .... jooooooo, what envy ... I love the walks along the beach ....
Rest for a while and then take Angela to another fulfill .....
Good afternoon ... Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2008 10:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night resonudes my reading :)).

Alea that yesterday with the haste, that I am glad that Celia is already well and is already in school again, I hope you do well with the new endo, surely yes.

A kiss for everyone.

Anuski as soon as you know something from Kris you tell us, ask if the little one takes weight.Give a kiss to Iciar.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 6:01 p.m.

I enter to tell you that this morning I have done the analyzes.We had to wait a lot and I think Nico was going something low.Then we have been told that next time let's say it is diabetic that they have preference but good as we were going with the two children, it would have given me a "strain" thing.Now to wait for the results.

Prado small hemo, congratulations and you will tell us about Apidra, although it seems to me that I have read that I was not yet proven in children, I sign it as Velia to ask.

Anuski and Kalua I am also hyperthyroid, it was also after childbirth, almost at the same time of the debut of Niccrazy :?

Beky how is Nayah?Have you taken it again from the save?And the school?I also fighting because they tell me that Nicolás take it to me but they believe that Nacho stays out, in short all facilities.

Jo I don't remember anymore, that you enjoy the weekend that we will also go to the beach with the dwarves, which now is when it is fine.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/25/2008 6:04 p.m.

Juanlu what a good idea about the draft like this, it is not forgotten that I am Tooool day to trompicones writing and reading and there is always some interruption: shock: and start again.

How was the meeting?Sure well.

Prado congratulations that envy the greatest dashssss :)) Well, I sign up for your system because since hemo comes out as I hope I put it into practice, we are going to correct a lot and much exercise.

Piluchi is never too late when the joy is good:-/ Ayyy that I have stayed, well you understand me :)) Well, that I hope we cross many lines.

Mani I hope everything comes out phenomenal, surely you will see as if, we have to go this month that comes to analytics that has been a year and a half of the last one, with that of the hemo in the act seems to delay the annuals more.I hope that in the end you are lucky and both to the same school, of course it goes out but.

Kalua the Lantus in the morning did not last 24 hours and rose high.You are the first to see that you care that the in -laws are lost :)) :)) :)) Because I have a mother -inSundays.

Velia where you have to sign up for that parents of the parents dead sleep: shock:, I am glad to see that Angela's controls are again under control :)).

Murasaki that little we need to see the face you will have yaaaa.

Beky Enjoylassss and above the mood of no negative thoughts, we are what there is no, but as it gives you time to think if they will not let you stop all day;).

Do you have to be fasting for the analytics, but if you get off, you can't take sugar, it affects the values?, At this point and I asking this: Oops :: oops :: oops :, scheme it sounds like it could be.

That if I do not enter Daooo and I have started studying, but that I follow the Ainnnsss track and I get a monazooo foreroooo.

Taty I liked your new nick, now that I had learned to read it "and you that :))" was very answered :)).

To all good weekend.Anika, Miky, Mami, Mari, Paz, good weekend that longest ready every time we are massss.

Anika you have implanted fashion, in the end we will take notes so as not to leave anyone without greeting :)).

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 7:21 p.m.

Good weekend to all ......
Those who go to the beach give you a little bath for which we cannot, that envies more bad you give me.By the way Taty better tapat my belly than I thus threw my cream and then you didn't see that I had a bad time.
Anuski, to see if the thyroid stops war, I have hypothyroidism and also came out after Nyah's pregnancy.Another epidemic.A little kiss to Iciar.
Velia, Alea, I'm glad the girls are already well.
Pumba, the headboards with Noa have been because I saw the same symptoms as when Nyah debuted, although this seems like a growth stage and although I do not want to obsess I am the one I jump.
Ayyyyy, I have already forgotten everything, if at this time my brain is already .......
Kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/25/2008 9:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.