{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!.
Excellent!!How many people are entering !!
Welcome Anika!
Velia, to see if Angela improves, those high values ​​will be in the throat.
I have seen the photos of Beky's girls and are beautiful!By the way Beky, I have sent you 2 emails by sending you photos of Juan and I get a message that there is a mail failure.Do you have it full? ... Look at it ...
It is curious ... ani k a, be k and, Murasa k and, k alu> K ris, anus k and ... how many k ...!I used to only use it to put kiosk and kilometer .. :)).
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 5:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My God, I'm behind Beky I had not yet congratulated you for your congratulations.

I didn't plan to write anymore but I am sorry when in the other forum some overwhelmed father question and that I find no answer, but the thread of parents that was your idea and opened it Velia I have not yet written in him, because what I did not want was wasI spoil from you, much less, and that is why on the route I only put faces because there are times that the words are left over and there were many left but not you of course.

Velia I hope Angela's Pasa fast, we don't just adjusted the morning at school either:-/.

Anuski still has the little girls, I had read you in Lantus and pregnancy scheme was looking for the track :)).

I'm still studying but I will consider it in the long term to be done.

Murasaki is a child I did not know, and there is little left, as is the fast time that well.

Alea Leo that Celia is warrior, well surely in the end you get it, that we know who has come out fixed :)) and who better to understand her.
You see your avatar I can give you more solution, that with teenagers you will soon have to give me an accelerated course, in the old forum in a message of yours with the mouse click on your avatar with the right button and you give it toSave image as you have a window you choose a folder to save it on your PC and the guards, then in this forum you go to your profile and at the bottom of all put up image from my PC, you press next to examine you open theFolder where you save it before and you have to leave, expect me to try your speredy.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/21/2008 6:16 a.m.

Well here you have another k:-/
Here another exiled is presented that reads a lot but is very vague to write.
Although I never wrote on the route, I'm glad I found you, since when I entered the former, I needed help desperately, and the people who lent it to me were nobody's almost no one there and the rest you just moved.
Kisses and to remain well.

miky's profile photo
miky
04/21/2008 6:19 a.m.

Ahhhhy says it's very big, because this we have to get it.

Hi Miky Welcome.

Mommy of Juan had not realized, look miky seems to hear you there is already another k, Joooo if I had to baptize again that this Pumbba and Tumon did not like Naaaa but in this forum it does not let you change Nick.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/21/2008 6:26 a.m.

Good morning to this route, increasingly large, what bieeeeeennnnnnnn.

The first, welcome to the new ones: Miki, Taty (hahaha, go Nick) and if I forget any nick you will already know how to forgive me.
Pumba, bad streak we carry with Celia, yes.Partly for herself, which is how she is, but in another for the damn diabetes, which is already going crazy.
It turns out that he had nocturnal hypos and, talking with Regina, he told me why he didn't try to change the Lantus schedule.And we did that.Instead of the night, we have been putting it for three days at 3 in the afternoon.Well then;The hypos are over and all night is well, but in the morning suddenly shoots;The day before yesterday, 386. Yesterday 489. Today we have been, first my husband until 6 in the morning (all perfect, about 90) and then me.At 7.30 I already had 5 Humalog 5 units.At 9, 150, and I put two more.At 10.30, 194. Three other units.
It is wrong and has not gone to class.
Anyway, a roll.

On Wednesday, San Jorge, true, Velia, our patron of Cáceres, and Castilla_león, Prado, who seems that there is only Sant Jordi for the media.What a pity that another year I lose myself in the course of dragons, the search for the chicken and everything else.

Well, then if I can you as something else.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 7:34 a.m.

Hello, welcome and welcome.
The avatar that has not worked for me, or changing the size, or lowering the weight ... in the end it tells me that ok but the avatar does not come out.Anyway ... I had more things but they have forgotten.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/21/2008 8:04 a.m.

Well, it has happened to you, Juanlu, that when I get the size and ok, the only thing that comes out is the cross.
Let's see if Fer enters and throws us a hand.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 8:46 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enter just a moment that I'm going to take the school to school, then I spend something else :)) :))

Greetingssssssssssssss

Y a ti k's profile photo
Y a ti k
04/21/2008 10:07 a.m.

Hello routeros ... how do you carry this Monday?
I see Angela is Pachucha, not Velia?Well, to see if it passes and improves glycemia.And I see that you have spent a weekend with Bercian airs ... hehe, at the Gold Microfones gala, your serrat and sabina made a small performance, and I remembered you.

Celia hasn't gone to school either?For what you tell Alea, the morning may be practically without the effect of Lantus, and that is why those climbs, but of course the only possibility would be putting the Lantus later ... and so once raised with putting faster at breakfast andFood, it is solved, because I see that the nights are going great.

Pumba ... If Iciar also Pachuca, she has thrown more puzzles the poor, but well at least she already has more appetite to eat, that was 3 days that the little she eats was going out.And your little man, how are you?

Murasaki, your boss has a crime ehhhh, do not follow it, you see the casualty to rest before having the baby, which will then lack time.

Mamidejuan, I hadn't noticed ... but it's curious: o

Beky ... Come see photos of your princesses, which I follow you later ... by the way we do not do it, and today it's 10 months old.

Chao !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/21/2008 10:42 a.m.

Good afternoon, I hope Celia, Angela and Iciar are gradually improving.Alea for me the best schedule of Lantus went to two o'clock in the afternoon (12 units), I did not last 24 hours but I got up well and compensated for the morning up with breakfast, it is also true that I do sportsEvery day late in the afternoon and that helps lower glycemia.I guess Celia also greatly influences the hormonal issue ...

Kalua where are you beautiful ??????????? ...........
Montse in the end you already saw that Sabina and Serrat did not act, a shame, but they collected the prize and nothing else ...
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 11:15 a.m.

How good, how much movement for the RII: D

mmm, mamidejuan ... Let's see, because I don't know what that smile comes, to see, tell:-/

I have not been lucky with avatars either with the "planned", in short, Fer to see if we tell us how it is done to upload them from the PC.

Well I continue that today I am very ladilla ... see us !!

... Ah, welcome Miky

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 11:16 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have been taty again :)) :)) (Thank you fer) I'm not going to have k die of shame every time I put the nick :)) :))

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 11:59 a.m.

I have not been able to upload the avatar that was not the standard.
I'm leaving 'Pa house', or at least I am leaving Auí: d.

Velia, ale that your girls improve.

Tomorrow more

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/21/2008 12:27 p.m.

Well, I'm here too ...
ahhhhhhhhhh that I am Marisanz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taty, I'm glad you are taty again :))
Kisses to all !!!!!!!!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 12:28 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Well there are things that do not change .... Murasaki messages are crossed !!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 12:29 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Let's see if I do it well !!!I think it is not necessary that I have changed the nick, it is that the two ducklings leave them 2 years ago!Aki I amyy!I missed you !!A kiss!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
04/21/2008 12:33 p.m.

Ali, congratulations twice.
Do you meet two by two?That is not worth it, that in the long run you repent :))
Welcome the new ones, that is atmosphere that is taking the route.

I get a spy that there is a "secret" thread in the ex, which is titled something like "alea, suspension or expulsion" because I solve the doubt in the mode of quail (or was the papus?):
"Violin is Violón what Cojín is Equis; because I care three equis suspension or expulsion" :))

Anyway, that Celia is better, although we will return to the Lantus at night.This noon schedule does not give good result with her.

It is clear that this disease can be anything but boring: Twisted:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 1:02 p.m.

.... Jolin How many people hehehe ..... Welcome Mari and Ali, this is encouraged ....... I love it ....;)

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 1:05 p.m.

Güenas
The wind continues through the streets of Valencia, to see if there is luck and flies the alleged formula1 circuit they build.

I am in the same as Celia, I have passed the Lantus at noon fed up with the downturn at dawn (and see that they are annoying to trace Lantus's hypos, at least to me), now I have the dowers before dinner, it is to moveA little and hypo: x

I also fight with the avatar and for the moment there is no luck. I will intend it for "Gueb".

Greetings for all "k" :)) and the rest too, with the permission of Juan Luis (since it seems that we are the only representatives of the male species of this forum) :))

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 1:37 p.m.

Good again !!!
I see that every day we are more, welcome !!!!

Owash also wind through Valencia?Here is colder than in January almost, we have the snow in sight, and do not see how it shows, to see if the Wednesday arrives that say that it improves this rare time.

I have also tried to put a picture of Iciar in my avatar, but it did not come out,: ((I had to choose one of the predetermined ... that are very cool too, but not as much as my bug.

Alea, I see that you have decided to give up the change ... Well, I don't know what happens that I am very high from the food, I have corrected myself and I have gone for a walk and I still continue with 349 ...: Twisted: it bothers me a littlethe throat and I blame ... because I can't find another reason.

Ale, has almost been spent on Monday .... Biennnnnnnnnnnn

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/21/2008 2:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.