{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone, I hope that the weekend is well because it makes me strange that today I do not receive any message from the route because I do not know if I do not write or that I do not arrive I get very rarely a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 2:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kalua, yes, yes, I am going to tell you about the smile ... They have been trying to find out and inventions of hypotheses and you want to find out first hand :)).
Oswash, and ... I wish the circuit gave one that I know and the whiskey bottle of the hands would fall :)).

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 2:38 p.m.

Very good.
Maria, that we do write, and the messages are published in the forum.Look well, woman.
Owash and Mamidejuan don't like Formula 1 or the circuit?
Well, I'm going to make croquettes.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 2:58 p.m.

Guaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, I am again !!!!!!
This is my Speedy.
Thank you very much, Fer

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 3:27 p.m.

Ehhhhhhh !!!!!me too??????????Now I don't even get the option to hang an avatar on my PC ?????????????

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/21/2008 3:49 p.m.

Juan Luis,

Take a look at the new avatars galleries that are available, if you don't find an adequate image, send me a private message with the avatar link you want and add it.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/21/2008 5:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I've found one that I liked a lot.

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 5:24 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

my mother how is the thread ?????????K atmosphereeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!I am reading and writing who is who, because if not ... often liiiiiiiioooooooooo ... well, spent Monday, which by the way, was tired all day ... and the glycemia, a little in the line of the line of160-170 (and some K another 220!) ... Good night to all, to all K, to the 2 men in the thread, all pregnant women ..... and to all those diabetic children represented here by their momsworried and aware!(I would have liked me to have a mother or daddy so day of everything .... Before it was all very rudimentary ... k advantages are now, we are very fortunate, and your children too) ... Bona Nit

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/21/2008 5:29 p.m.

Hello

I do not have much to do with the route and although I have already introduced myself above I know that many will not know me so I repeat myself.

I am Nicolás's mother a 3 -year -old boy who debuted with 15 months.I have always read you carefully because from some of you I have learned a lot and I thank you.

I am very reading and little writing and I don't know why but from the office computer I can't write in this forum, so I can only write at night from home.But I wanted to greet you and tell you that I don't share the ex.

A hug

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/21/2008 6:26 p.m.

Good night, route !!!! .... Joooo what a good atmosphere you breathe, no ???? ... Miki, Mari, Mani, Anabel (which I read in another thread), Ali!!!!, new threads .... I love it !!hahaha....
Well here we are hooking you, you have talent and giving a review to the forum, that if it continues, to a little bit that we neglect we lose the thread;)
Angela has better glycemia this afternoon, but at the cost of raising the Bolus a lot :?, and we'll see how he is doing with the antihistamine, who starts tomorrow ... I don't remember whether last year I went up or not ...
Alea, you already have your Speedy, huh? ... finally! ... Let's see if Juanlu sends the link to Fer so he can put his own.
Anika, it is true that we now have many means to be up to date and that together with all existing advances makes everything get much better, what I imagine, would take it at the time you started ... still, for parentsThis is a daily struggle to which you cannot take eye ... a little harsh, yes ... I love readers, you who are already adults and that you debuted as little ones ... it gives me a lot of strength,And it helps me at times like today, or like the days when things with Angela are not doing so well ... Thank you.
Mari, I have read you in the thread of pregnancies .... If you accept advice, try the bomb .... try it and if you do not adapt you return to now ... All your fears and doubts have suffered almost allFirefighters ... is absolutely normal.Everything unknown produces some uncertainty, but I am almost convinced that once you have it, you will not release it .... Ali, this also goes for you, pretty, that you are in doors ... you will tell us.
Miki, I do not identify with the other forum, to see if you tell us something about yourself .... Thank you.
I am sure that I have a thousand things in the inkwell.Angela calls me that she feels down ... If I want later I put the second part of this post ... what if I have a roll
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/21/2008 7:15 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Mother, how this is going !!!!!!!!Welcome to all the new ones, we are already so many that I have forgotten half of the things .....
Velia, Anuski, Alea, I hope the girls will improve.I will touch wood.
Mami, the mail is fine, to see if you have sent it to me to the antigüo .... I send you the new address.Juan is already fully recovered ??????
Maniiiiii pretty you can already put the batteries, not be so vague and write that if no one goes to know my consuegra, hehe ... how are they n & amp; n ??????
Kalua, the 25th day of liberation ??????That was last week, hahaha .. kisses beautiful.
Pumba thanks for congratulating me even if it was with delay, let it know that I forgive you because you were studying ...... It is a joke, really thanks.
The other day you talked about maturing .......... Nyah to mature he has a lot, but he is already aware of what he has.He does not tell me anything new, that he does not want him to click, that he wants to eat something that should not .......... But it is the way he tells me and how he behaves.We were so accustomed to this life that I had not become sad with this kind of thing.
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/21/2008 7:21 p.m.

I knew I forgot something.I put the course link for parents of the Foundation.I have been behind him for a while but with the two kids for now it will be impossible, I hope they continue doing it for a long time.You will tell me how you are going to the end.Of course, the day I would like to go with mom .....;)

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/21/2008 7:25 p.m.

Alaaaaa that passed if there are a lot of new avatars, that chulossss those of heroes and heroinas with what I like video games, right now I see them carefully my mother of mine with the time that Esssss there are a lot of pages.And then we talk about maturity in the little ones and look love with the avatars :)): Oops :: oops: :)).

Alea this is much more cool than that before beautiful with shadow and everything.

I do not plan to put it it would be that we have a streak that if I tell you the humalog that we are putting it at noon: oops :: oops :: oops :, that if you put some eating plates but throw an hour of watch eating: shock: And of the measures when I return from the school or I even tell you because it is better not to speak, I will get a hem of the Llorarrrrrrrrr.

Mani welcome I had already told you in the other thread but in case you don't read it.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/21/2008 7:48 p.m.

Hi Beky, we crossed ... a little kiss for the little one, the truth is that sometimes ... ays
Angela, false alarm: 160 ... It has been felt with high and very high figures for 2 or 3 days .... I don't understand na.
Maria, you are lost .... I already missed me that you would not happen.
Anuski, how about iciar?Poorceina, when they are so tiny, it gives a penita ... Angela has an irritated throat because she is congested (allergic rhinitis) and recessed by the mouth, that causes him resection and several discomfort ..., to see if summer arrives, summer,It is that May is the worst month for my girl's allergy, which has to resort to inhalers. With the consequent uprote of glycemia.
Pumba, I have read you in another thread, I also want a cat, or whatever, to sleep a whole night ....
And na more, you have a good night and the glycemias accompany us ... kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/21/2008 8:02 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I do not have time reads now, I just happen to tell you that Kris has been Mama last night, as soon as I can talk to her and I tell you more details, I just know that he has weighed little 1,240 kgrs.

kisses

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/22/2008 3:31 a.m.

Hello good morning, how about me as Velia Lost tells me because I don't know what happens that I do not get the email because I am raised to me that you would all be without writing but because of what I could see the uniica that I do not write, I am I joer that bad, badly,because I said that weird that no one writes in the forum and to think that I had happened like that time I could not enter but well no matter how good everything is a kiss and a hug.Jessica yesterday was for the nuves and today she got up with 27

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 3:46 a.m.

Good morning ....... how much movement haha ​​... I hardly give me time to follow you .... how good.
The first thing to congratulate Kris for your child and wait for it to go ahead without problems ....: D
Mari, are you also going to put the bomb?
From what I see here we are a few that we carry, Angela, Murasaki, Taty, Anuski, Nicolas and I ..... and soon Ali, almost majority hehe ...
Well I'm going to work for a little while ..... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 4:39 a.m.

Well, we will cross the fingers so that Kris's child is also.

Prado, I am with the pump courses, well if you can call you courses ... because all I have done has been to take the controls, I knew how to eat for portions, the ratio and all that ... I am waitingTo see what bomb they assign me.

Velia, I accept your advice, but look I am not afraid of the bomb ... at my age :)) What happens is that I have the hemo very just for pregnancy 7 and you do not see how it obsesses me that during the two or threeFirst months of bomb rises ...

What an obsession with the happy number!
Well, kisses everyone.

mari's profile photo
mari
04/22/2008 5:04 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Goodssssssssss

: Shock: ... Jo, what is the work accumulates, I don't know where to start reading :))

Let's see the first: Welcome to the little girl !!The drag, !!

Mamidejuan, woman, there is to see how you put yourself for a question of anything :)) ... well, well, you will know !!

Maria, give it a kick from time to time to your PC, you will see that then is finer ... Jeeje.And speaking of PC and that, because it happens to me as Juanluis that the option has disappeared to select other avatars (I also continue to see the "old", and it seemed to me to understand that there are others ?? '), it must be that it is thatYesterday I abused in short that I still don't know how to reduce the pixels, with forgiveness, of the images that I like, so for the moment I continue with the butterflies.

Mani05, because welcome and thanks for having written, there are times that sharing the same idea is not enough and it is necessary to contribute so that this idea is evident.A besin for Nicolás !!

Anyway, I'm going to work, then to see if I "escape" another little and we talk about the moon lunera I say about the jolantus that without a doubt deserves a thread for her alone the very ...

Come on, to pass all/OSS (one s, by Juanluis and another for Owas) a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:04 a.m.

:-/, to see, where is my butterfly ???

DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.