{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ..... today from house that is a partyaaaaaaaa ..... hehehe and I long so I only enter to greet you and wish you a good day.
Many kisses ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2008 5:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mother!K I don't give a basty readers !!!!let's see....
Mani05 I hope the Celiaquia tests go down in history, and you never have to repeat them again, and k the general review of the other Peke goes great!
Velia, allergies go up or lower glycemia?I hope Angela feels more confident today, although with these super parents, she has it very easy ............ Oh, I get the tear!
Juanlu, I don't know you almost, but the truth is that this avatar hit your milk! I don't know, I also imagine writing those stories .... come on, that hits you!
Ali, good luck with your bomb!And what rage when they treat you like a tantico, and probably saw the + incompetent of all ... it will have to be resigned ....
Another little thing, in this thread I feel so comfortable, almost everyone is mommy, dadI get because it doesn't attract me, but this is entering very well ... my mother, what fearoooooooooo
Well, I do not know Kris, I'm glad that everything is going well ... I don't tell you, I put the egg in my throat .... at this point !!!!!
Well, to work it has been said, then I pass!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/23/2008 5:23 a.m.

Miki, I do not identify with the other forum, to see if you tell us something of you .... THANK YOU.

Hello everyone!
I entered the ex because I had anxiety problems that I had left too far;Result: I left university, social life etc, etc.
After a psychologist, effort and time I find myself better and I have a normal life (I finished my studies, I go out at night, I go to dinners and birthdays ...) Although deep down I will not be the same again, but because of theLess alive and enjoy, because what I was carrying before was life or anything.

Hi Anika!It was a brave one with dinner, I know very well what it cost you to take the step. You already know that I am a disaster for the forums, I hope you do not take it into account:-//
Kisses for all.

miky's profile photo
miky
04/23/2008 6:54 a.m.

Good morning !!!! .... today I have dawned late, but I have been well: d.Soon I go to the Pisci so I do not roll up a lot that I have a couple of things to finish.By the way, it's a war that-you-you-you!
A hug for Kris and his little one.With the hope of that everything is a matter of time only.
Mani, I hope that the reviews are going great, tell us, although if they do them today you will not have results, right? ... and 2 years of the debut and have not done an annual review? ... here each one each oneanus.I imagine that on each site is different.
Noah, that this of maturing is like that, the same thing happens to me ... look at it on the good side, you will see it more autonomous and that will give you some more peace of mind ...
Juanlu, Mua !!!
Prado, enjoy your day, pretty
Pumba, I read the insulin that you put your son and it doesn't seem much to me, really ... I don't know how much it weighs, I think 30 kg.And right now, after the climb I am putting 11.70 basal units, 4 units.At breakfast, 5 to food, 2 to the snack and 4.5-5 at dinner .... that is, about 27.70 in total ... as I read you in the firm, Javi carries less and surely weighs more ...Do not worry, after the years of debut we carry, having less than 1 unit per kg./3/5/1... 19 -rations a day.(Angela is thin).
Ufff, in the end I roll ...
Anika, I'm glad you feel good .... This is not a thread of parents, it has agreed that we are some of us who have children, but Prado does not have them, nor Ali, and I will surely have someone else ...
Well, what a kiss for everyone and have a nice day.Muak

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 7:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

: Oops:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 7:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Joer, again about the double messages: shock: Let's see if Fer can erase one and explain me to do it ... Thank you.
Miki, Hello, I have read you ... I'm glad you are better ... I also understand anxiety because I have suffered it, sometimes they give me little crises, but I have learned that they don't bother too much .... I hopeYou feel comfortable here.A kiss and rising !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 7:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning

In the end after the early morning we have gone to the analysis and have changed the days of pediatric extractions, instead of Monday, Wednesday and Friday is Monday, Tuesday and Friday, that bad luck of 3 days that we could choose we have chosen we have chosen the one that they have changed: ((So we'll try to go on Friday.

Well, Velia Nico has not done more reviews because the doctor says he was very small, than in the analytics of the debut they had already looked at everything and that since hemo was going well and had no symptoms of anything he did not think it was necessary to make him go by the evilThe analysis time, the hemo is done in the little machine when we go to consultation.And Nacho is going to look at the Celiaquía because it seems that he has some symptom and incidentally he will look at the C Peptide and those things, because being twin he has more possibilities.Anyway, I hope not because without having a history, it would be much that it was 2 of 2 but ... you have to look at it.And the results of everything I think it takes a month or a little more.

Juan Luis that does not even think of changing your avatar, that it is made for you, I really tell you eh, that it hits you a lot and I have not cared a little to change it.

Murasaki that you enjoy the day with your sister, my mother your sister to for the third child, who brave, I have already cut my ponytail, it will not be to come 2 more and give me something.By the way, Matthew was one of my favorite names on the list but a friend was stolen before I gave birth and decided to rule it out.

Anika as Velia tells you here not all have children, so you are not alone :)), and it seems very good that I do not enter your plans to be a mother, the times I tell myself "how well I was before,Without so many worries, sleeping tooooda the night, going on a trip almost without planand the mood.

Miky I think I didn't know you about the ex but I'm glad you find yourself better.

That you have a good day and those who are partying that you enjoy it very much that it seems that we all have good time.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/23/2008 7:42 a.m.

What a roll I have put you: shock :.Sorry: d

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/23/2008 7:43 a.m.

Good morning to this animated route.

Mani and Miki, we are very happy that you join, and, as Velia says, it is not a thread only of parents, that there are several who do not have children.Owash I think either.
Velia, have you tried to suppress the repeated message in the "edit" option?This to edit is wonderful.

Last night I had with Regina.It is quite linked, but it has already registered and says that it will go to greet when it has a ratín.

Celia today is better.It has gone to class.Last night he had a small downturn, but nothing more.I am looking forward to the consultation with the new endo, to see if we achieve something.

Today I am morriño.San Jorge in Cáceres, and I here.And my son has a procession again.They go down to the Virgen de la Montaña (Patroness of Cáceres) and has to go from gala, as in Holy Week.I lose it again: x

Anyway, at least sunbathe.Let's see if I give a passin in the afternoon.

Health to all and a special hug to Kris.

DiabetesForo
04/23/2008 8:32 a.m.

Thanks Alea, I already did.It forces you to escape a text, but hey, at least it is not the testament that there was.:-/
Mani, go bad leg with the day.Well, the important thing is that the result is fine.We will cross the fingers ... and yes, we will have to do the "mothers without sleep" (that the fathers are not offended, that I know they are there at the foot of the cannon), what the club saidor a kdada of a week with the kids and turn one every day, thus being able to sleep in a loose leg ... pperna loose ???But what is it ??? ...
I will sit for a while to see if I rest that I want to go with Angela to Cánovas to the book Fair and incidentally we will go go down to the Virgin .... Alea, I will have you in mind ...
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 10:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!I see how good you are here, so I sign up too, although you already know that writing is not my thing, but I follow you the track and it also has me informed Alea: d.
There is little left for Celia to start with the new endo and I am sure that they will understand and treat it very well, because that is what they did with my daughter.In addition to being very good endocrine and having a very good team, they have a very dialogue character, and that is very much appreciated.
Raquel, in Madrid, is not being so lucky with the endocrine.In the last review he told him that he did not correspond to her to carry her, that she was not her hospital, that she needed a previous report ... and I am very surprised that the family doctor has been wrong with the hospital wheel ...I give me the impression that they have too many patients and do not want anymore ... and with that system they may get it ..., in short .. the next consultation, in July, I will go with it and we will carry everything thatAsk, to see how we fix it.
Well, I don't tell you more for today, that I still have pending paper (new legislation and inspection stories that dizzy).
A hug to all and a very special one for Kris and his child.

Ah! For those who do not know me: I have a diabetic daughter since the age of five, now she has been studying in Madrid.He has always taken diabetes with tranquility and good control and so far it seems that he is not affecting much in his life.Another thing we are my husband and I, that we do happen, although now we are much calmer.
The insulin guideline that is best is the lantus in the morning, with that the night hypos and the afternoon hypers have been avoided.
He puts it at 11h, because it is the time he gets up (the clas(

Another hug :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2008 4:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good night!!!.
Regina, welcome ... what a joy, pretty !!!I am glad that Raquel remains in his line.Although I was already informed of you by Alea, it is great to have news, first hand.
A hug.
We went to the Book Fair and fell 2 to Angela and Rebeca ... one of dogs, it could not be otherwise, and another of Kika .... We have walked through Cánovas, but we have not reached the Virgin.
And little else.A kiss and good night for all routerines.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 7:01 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Just go to the good night, that I am going to Zzzzzzzzzz
Our party day is over: o
kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/23/2008 7:47 p.m.

What happens in this town ??????Everyone with a sun and here all day raining, even in Llanes does better than here always, AggGGG that disgusts time, we have not been able to enjoy the holiday.
Mani, I hope that all analyzes go well, the truth is that you leave me worried about Nacho.I do not know what happens to me that I am quite sensitive with the theme "Diabetes" because I am also obsessed with Noa ..... Let's see if my nonsense passes me.
Tomorrow I will see if those of Social Affairs make me a little case, although it already seems to me that the battle is lost.
Anuski, how about iciar?Is it better?Do you know something more from Kris?
Regina, I'm very happy to see you here, don't go very far.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/23/2008 8 p.m.

Good morning everyone here is a great day he heats the sun that happens that does not come to me.Kris like the baby Juanuis Visitas of the patron is and everyone a hug. Jessica walks with the sugar a little roughI do not know why it will be but the rest well in the Isti ba very well at least it is seen that it puts effort today I have tutoror we will see that they tell me because I hope they do not give me any disgust because I notice it very changed but I will have thatIt is what he is told by herself I hope to take a joy. Well a kiss and a hug for everyone

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 4:23 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Here we are, on the eve, and I with my eye on the 8 that my boy arrives ... well !!!And this time he will stay for a few days ... Let's see if he starts!
And waiting for Angela's news to see how it is going with the increase in basal, I get nervous until 2-3 days go and I see the result ... The holiday was great, the values ​​already return to her line...
And I'm going to clean the terrace and patio to see if time allows us to start enjoying them again.
Beky, it is logical that you worry, but without obsession, enjoy Noa.And as an example, Juan Luis has 8 brothers and none of them suffers from ... think about it when the punches are coming negative thoughts.;)
You have a good day and kisses ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/24/2008 4:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Maria .... Good luck with the tutor !!!! ... and patience with the levels, that goes cloth, as soon as we relax a mine are already taking for a jacket again ... kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/24/2008 4:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, here we are again ... a few desire to work.

Regina, in which area, has Raquel touched?I remember that when I was in area 5 for two years I could not go to the endo because my doctor was confused and sent me to H. Iron Door and the appointment gave me in Quintana ... In the end we clarified the two I left forQuintana and I said with the worst endo that I have seen in my life, the same header requested the change to another and while I saw him (absurd situation because the poor man knew the justito), to see if you are lucky.

I'm going to see if I work a little that I have a laziness that I paved

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/24/2008 5:21 a.m.

Hello, good morning to all !!!!!!!!!
I have been early today to do analysis, but they were only thyroid for time if the hyper wants to normalize or what:-/, ... that has me fed up already ... Jolines !!!!!: x

Prado, today has touched you visit us, tell us how.

Beky, Iciar is already better ... It happened quite fast, with serum and suppositories ... like new new.And how are not?Guapísima of course, do not obsess, although it happens to me sometimes too, well in fact I have already done a couple of controls, when I give me the neura and for the moment they are normal ... and Nayah is still in the guard?

Regina welcome again.

Velia, it seems that now if a few good days come, so sure you can enjoy the terrace, how lucky !!!

Angela and Celia are already good, I'm glad !!!

good day!!!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/24/2008 5:27 a.m.

Goodssssss

How about the route ???(No, what is not, that it is not that I have made me vague suddenly, I have already read, it was only by way of introduction;)

Let's see here yesterday one of those that you barely get up already know that you are going to end with the cutting -edge hairs: my husband out of Turin, my in -laws lost in Liguria, clear that rises with headache and 37 °, aTendor with 300 and all those monthly symptoms that, us, fortunate women, we know so well and with the rocket in ... well it is already known where, because it was day of going to the "colonies" and ... well, Gipsy, Gipsy,Type the rabbit that "of whose name I do not want to remember" clicking with the leg as saying and I what ... in short, that at that time the teleportation does not work for me because that to Jo, I say to solve ... theRest of the day is not that it was better, but I save the details:-/

Greetings to Regina and Raquel!.That of Lantus at 11 seems interesting if it were not because personally I find the schedule quite uncomfortable.My experience of Lantus in the early hour has been a disappointment, (what anger, that my endo always is right, or almost) does not cover my nights in conditions (I changed it precisely for the hypos), nor the first hours of the morning,In spite of the rapid, obtaining some hypos the most of the morning in the middle of the morning, in short, that for the moment I have returned to the old scheme.

Mani05, because I imagine how you will be until you have the results, hope that Nacho is just a false alarm, Ainssss that complicated whether or not knowing if there is "the possibility" with our relatives ...

I hope Celia has already recovered the balance and that Jessica's tutor of only good news !!

Miky, I think we "crossed" shortly after having registered in the exfo, I am very happy that you could overcome that period

Anyway, Besines for the Piccoline !!

See you

DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 5:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.