{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning !!!

Before I forgot, a kiss for Pumba and Javier, to see if you go over here too.

Velia, if it is being cold this winter ... today when I came to work it marked 3 degrees, and that temperature were on the radio in Seville ...: Shock :, Incredible !!!

Paz, tell us ... how did the trip go?

And greetings for everyone, I continue with mine.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/21/2009 4:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route.
Here is the cold and now also the rain.
Today we have touched to Toledana night .... I changed the catheter last night and I already suspected that it was not going well (in those cases it usually hurts more than normal).Indeed, at 12 I was already hyperglycemia, I put a correction and how if it were water.I gave time again until 3, that if there is no infusion, that if I bass pile ... like that it seemed to be putting me to test ... and na, again change of catheter ... when I have taken itIt seemed that the cannula was parallel to the dressing ... well, at least it got up well.
Yesterday I talked to Alea.They are very happy with the bomb, especially Celia.It will already give you details.Is that he has a problem with the Internet ...
And little else.I will read the mail and the newspaper and start studying.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/22/2009 3:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.........

I see that today it goes from Toledo nights, I do not fail the catheter when putting it but I notice that in certain areas the absorption is somewhat slower so I try to avoid them.I have not dared to try on the leg, have you ever tried?It is that as I go to run it seems to me that it will be something uncomfortable, I also have neither drop of fat and should hurt :(

Anuski let you sleep today iciar?

I continue with mine ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/22/2009 5:42 a.m.

Holasss

Today party day ... and raining: Evil:
The saying is fulfilled: "It always rains when there is no school"

Well, I have finished my private investigator task for the topic of the strips, I know who has done it, and I have the tests, we will "have fun" a little.

Toledo night?It will have to do with food, right?: Twisted:
It is what I like least about the pump: the insertion of the catheter.
It looks like a catapult.

Velia, you don't need to study, if then they approve: Oops:

DiabetesForo
01/22/2009 7:36 a.m.

Good morning ...... This is not those who understand it, today Caloooooor does ....:-/ .... on Tuesday snowing and today with 14 degrees .... hehehe .... What a crazy time.

Owash The insertion of the catheter is nothing, it has to go into pressure so that the catheter is not double

I'm going to work a little ...: Shock:, less bad than it's Friday .... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 3:45 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today Noe has returned to school !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is more intoned, has no fever since Tuesday night and yesterday the pediatrician told us that it was much better, but that it continues with the treatment another week.
The foot still limps, but come on, that is why he is still still.And the glycemia, the post high (by syrup), but then go down fast, so more or less well.
Well, how do everyone?
Prado and Anuski, how are you going with new programs?
Alea How about Celia with the bomb?
Well, let's see if I take advantage that I am alone to do things.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 3:53 a.m.

Good! Days route !!!
What a jar pain I take today ... so I'm a little stunning.
Owash, I say that ... what, batons I do the money and time!Hehehehe.
Marcita, I'm glad to know that Noe is going well.You know, it is so until it is completely immunize.
The catheter, because if you saw the minilink sensor and the inserter .... that does impress!
Here is wind, and I am hot at home.Rare in me that I am to the day hethful ...
And wishing that the weekend arrives, to see if I rest a little that between skates, meetings and academies ...
Good morning and kisses for everything.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/23/2009 7:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!.Yes Owash, yesterday was a party and bad weather, today is hot but a wind is running on your back ... I want to take a walk along the beach in conditions !!!You will tell who has been the brain of the strips: Twisted :.
Marcita, how well noe is better, to see if it is fully improved.
Velia, small pots! I think that you put you to the test so that when others have a problem we can ask you that you will have passed through it: shock :;).
Alea !!, problems with the Internet? Now that we want to know the relationship between Celia and his bomb !!!Let's see if that is fixed soon.
Beky !!!Let's see if we have a little while to chat, will it be possible? I propose it every day and I can't find it.
Prado dominating the program Ya?.
Peanut!!Are you still curing?Today is the birthday of your blondes?I am not sure if it is today or 25. Anyway a huge hug for those two precious.
A hug for all

DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 7:24 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaas.
I am already here.I have a battle filed with Timofonic, which are touching my noses.Now I'm in claims before the OCU, the CEACU, etc, etc.

Anyway, I leave annoying songs and I go to the pleasant: Celia and the bomb.
It is as if we had moved to another planet, or something.There is still much to refine, but we see glycemia between 60 and 200, and generally about one hundred and little, that we didn't even know what that was.
A basal of 1 unit per hour is being put now, for the moment without sections, which will have to be adjusted as we see how the glycemia are going.In Bolus he puts 9 units at breakfast (in front at 20), 5 to the food, 3 or 4 to the snack and
4 to dinner.In total, about 42 units compared to the more than 60 that was put before.

Celia is very happy, because she sees results.It is also true that now it is behaving well, but before or behaving well obtained good figures.

She feels comfortable and motivated.Let's see if it lasts.It is also true that the team that serves is a real privilege.Especially his educator, who is married to his endocrine, is pending at all times.He has given us his mobile and the number of his house, and, if I don't call her for fear of bothering, she calls me, to see how she goes.

Owash, I agree with Velia.The "trigger" of the catheter is not barely annoying, while the one who impresses is that of the Minilink.By the way, that the Minilink will put it again within a month, for another 3 days, to study differences.

Anyway, we are very happy, for what we see and for what we intuit, despite the roll of having to be on the road every two by three.Monday touches us again.

The weather is also crazy here.On Tuesday we went to Oviedo snowing, with the car warning "ice" and about zero degrees.Yesterday, we reach 17. The snow is thawed in the mountain in just hours, and the risk of avalanches and "argayos" is very large.If we join the Cantabrian anger, the winds of more than 100 kms/h and the waves of a lot of meters high, the cocktail is explosive.

Owash, by the way, you have us in "Easter" with the espionage ..., tell, tell ...

Velia, we are already talking, beautiful, to see if those scares are not repeated, although we have toledo nights, because to ensure well, we have to measure Celia at 3 and 5 in the morning, so sleep is complicated.

Beky, Mamidejuan, Anuski, Marcita, Prado, thanks for interesting you so much.You feel accompanied and understood.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 9:54 a.m.

Nastardes, I'm still here, and I keep reverse.What a joy to read such good news from Celia.I just had a triple, "low battery", "low reservoir" and "a gs measure now" (the latter of the meter) ... Em love these multiples, when you finish with everything you feel like new ... especially whenI change the catheter, the reservoir and the sensor, all at the same time.It is as if I had made a hardward reset.Anyway, I will continue reading the forum, that the file X and Owash has made me laugh.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/23/2009 12:01 p.m.

that they put silencer to the pot that inserts ...: D

Great news from Celia ...
to improve Noe

Hardward Reset :)) ... brutal .... Juan Luis

At the moment I can not tell anything about the suspect, just like next week we organize a recognition wheel: Twisted: ... or go gila type: "Someone has done something ...": P

Close the doors you make current :)) that airsssss

DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 4:07 p.m.

Holy Bombs !!!We should move to the Holy of the week to Santa Bomba Blessed who gives it to you does not take it away.:))
Juanlu, for a moment I have imagined you as neo -hooked to the Matrix seat :)) I have a predilection for 123 in the Gluco.
Anuski, how about iciar?Are you Malita or was the Toleda party?
Prado, I change my chichas so you can put the catheter wherever you want for a little tempor, in return you put them in tune :))
Velia, how are Angela?By the way, peasoooooo of hemo, ole, ole, congratulations beautiful.When do the opposition come out?
McLaudi, Pumba, that I am happy to see you here, it hurts not to be more often.
Marcita, I'm glad he is no longer better, what a little Rachita he carries, poor.Let's see if the good one comes.How are you still?
Mamita, we don't forget you.From the escape, why don't you make us a visit to bring us a little heat?)The first Eolico Park of Prehistory.
Paz, Jose, Dulce, Mari ....... Pass you.
By the way, thanks for asking for Nayah, it is fine with cough that yes, the pee was to take the antibiotic for the angina and removed radical, although to give the maximum positive in glucose in urine I do not find any explanation, toHas anyone happened to you?
Tomorrow is his birthday, already 4 years old, it seems that it was yesterday when he was born and we almost carried the same with diabetes.Let's see if I get a chocolate tarta tomorrow to forget her for a day.
Sunday is that of the chocolates of the Nacho and Nico forum too and on Monday that of Isaac, the baby of Analidemama, I suppose you will remember them.Isaac is very handsome, super older and is going very well in school.Too bad they cannot be celebrated together.
Well, you kiss everyone to go.Good and well -oede.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/23/2009 8:31 p.m.

..... Happy meets that beautiful, Nayah and also and in advance for Nacho and Nico, Sunday is also the birthday of my little nephew Javier .....
Beky surely that chocolate cake is delicious, I confess that chocolate is my vice: D I loveaaaaaaaaa: D ... The cheater the better ..... and pass me those chichas whenever you want, I put them at bay quickly.......

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
01/24/2009 5:42 a.m.

Good, good .... I congratulate the kids, Nayah, Nico and Nacho, Isaac .... congratulations and that you fulfill many more ... kisses.
Mommy, what a joy to see you!enough of these years with us.
Becky, how good that you have already then .... support Santa Bomba, with all its defects ... :))
Well, we are finishing the meal ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/24/2009 8:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Toledo Nochecita.We have already had the first catheter jam.Yesterday Celia began to have high figures, without explanation.Two hundred and peak and thwart and peak.As he talked to Teté every two by three, seeing that the thing followed, he told me to change the catheter and the needle.Celia changed it alone for the first time, very quiet and step by step.Little by little everything was normalized, but, as the change we did at 1 in the morning, I had to measure it at 3, at 5 and 7th and Teté, who was traveling in Madrid, all the time pending.He made me call her at 1 and at 7. He intended to be called at 3 in the morning if there was anything, but I refused, that she today had a congress.

Of course, the lottery has touched us with this team.

Anyway, that the experience, very good, because we have already managed to solve the first problem without major setback.Today it has normal figures and has risen with 109. This is going.

I also join the "holy bomb."

Congratulations to the kids who turn years.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/24/2009 11:06 a.m.

By the way, the Toledo Nochecita was not only for the pump, but for the ventarrón that has been, which seemed to be destroyed from the map.
Today I have found myself on the terrace of everything, and in the Garden of the bass, there are even uralite plates that we do not know where they have come from.Almost 200 kms/h of wind.A barbarity.

Luckily it is already loving.

Health again.

DiabetesForo
01/24/2009 11:10 a.m.

Very good chic@s !!!How long without going through here ... I have been all this time without the Internet, or at home, or at home my parents .... come on, disconnected total !!!!!I remember you a lot because you were a great support in my debut, and you helped me solve very doubts ... even today I have thousands !!!I do not carry it very well lately, really, and I don't know what fails.Suddenly it is as if the amount of insulin that put me and I was doing well, it has fallen short ... because I have quite high values, and another thing that did not use me .... hypoglycemia ..I now have them very very often, especially at night.Until March I have no appointment with the endo, so until then I will register the values, accumulating doubts, and withstanding like this ... because I do not dare to change the dose.

Well, if I have internet, what I don't have now is time !!hahaha since I went to live with my boyfriend, it seems that the days are shorter !!But I will try to enter and know about you.Tell me, how are you doing?And your pekes?

A strong kiss to all !!!!And thanks for being there ...

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
01/25/2009 6:30 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!
Congratulations to Nayah, Nico and Nacho !!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Alea and Celia, for the good results, the tranquility to solve Celia's first problem and attitude.There is no doubt, Santa Bomba.
Take care of those in the areas on alert, seeing the news, you must be scary so much tobal.
Here without news, Noe continues with his coughs and his puzzles, but without more importance.
Katha, I'm glad to see you here.It is normal to have to modify the doses, try to avoid the hypos of the nights.
Well, greetings and kisses to all (Beky, we missed you).
;)

DiabetesForo
01/25/2009 9:25 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Alea, how much I'm glad!, I really! I hope Celia feels safer to see that he can handle the bomb ... you deserve a little tranquility ...
Beky, how was the day with the "visitors"?Nayah told me that I was going to eat "Cocholate" cake, with "chip pieces" :)), and I don't know how, he ended up talking about the seeds that are planted so that bananas grow: D ... is that it is apreciousness!!!
Many, congratulations to your blonds !!!, which today is your birthday ...
Katha! I'm glad to see you here, be careful with the hypos, if you see that they usually give you night, more hydrates or put less insulin.
Marcita, to see if Noe is fully improved.
Well, let's see if these storms pass.Tomorrow they say that in Valencia he will do a good time, woe mother!What ganitas I already have ...
A hug

DiabetesForo
01/25/2009 1:16 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Katha, how good to see you here!So you tell your honeymoon phase must be concluding ... as they tell you to avoid nightclubs you must take more hydrates, or some reef before sleeping.I would try to measure myself between 2 and 4 in the morning to see how such ... good luck and keep telling.

I guess the kids of the forum would enjoy the beauty with their party ... Nayah with their Cocholate cake ... Anyway, how rich !!!!

We a calm weekend, also a friend of Angela at home and the truth is that we have been great because we have not heard "I get bored" in the 3 days.
For the next one we are studying a escape my maid and I ... near home and for the 2 alone, that we are already needing it ...

And now without further delay I start studying, which gives me what I can leave all of this in the hands of God or of the miracles ... kisses and good day for all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2009 4:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.