{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Jo, I did have to be happy yesterday I have published the post 3 times: oops:, hahahaha ...
Ufff, how long did not write my maid ...
Thank you girls, the truth is that this is still a sum and continues, to have a good hemo can even, emotionally, to assume a higher bar yet, but of course we are very happy ....
Angela has gone today to school for the first time.It was bad last week, on Monday Madrid and Tuesday Endo, I guess I have to adjust Nueo guidelines because today's controls have been a bit high ...
Alea, a few hours for the countdown ... well !!!
Prado, it is true, the month of January is very laborious, to see if at least it gives you to rest the weekend.Does the bad time follow?Here much cold and rain, scarce, but rain.
Anuski, oh, what else would I be studying a lot .... I haven't hit hit during the holidays and have a copon delay.At least I do not want to stop going to class and see if I am able to get something out of the arrears, but it is that between some things and others ... in short, that you cannot get to ... how are you iciar?I guess as a champion already, give him a kiss ..
Marcita, how do note with her sprain ... but how applied it has come out.I do not know if it has been here or in parents where I have read the hemo, I have already commented that our endo is more interested in a hem of 7.5 but without so many hypoglycemia than a good hemo at the expense of them.It is clear that in children it is much better to avoid very low figures ... congratulations ...
To all a big kiss and have a good day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/14/2009 7:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It only remains to wait

This happens to me to be so mouth :)

There have been 2 questions that have taken but 6 (although 4 of them had them as abstentions) ... Well the case is that the provisional list of approved and I figure in it has come out: shock: :)) :))

Initially they had only approved 115 of the 9500 that we presented in so they have had to reduce the bar until they entered 812 for the second exam.
There are 675 places ... so I have enough options to get a place ...

Thanks to your prayers and essos of luck 8) 8)

Total that I study again ....: Twisted:

Have I read that you are still with Christmas?: Shock: For me it would be like the movie of the Marmota Day ... :))

Well, I'm going to see if I work a little (first I think I will pray a bit:-/).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/14/2009 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is a news, Owash.
We will cross fingers and whatever it takes, do not hesitate.
A lot of great, which is much less steep the slope.

Velia, yes, we are already there, at the door.Let's see how tomorrow with the Guardian.I will tell you.

That the little ones that were malitos improve.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/14/2009 11:09 a.m.

... Owash What good news, if in the end we will even have to believe in miracles;), I already have crossed fingers, just in case hehehe ....

Anuski I also change the payroll program, look what coincidence, on Friday they come to install it, as I have little mess ...:-/

Well I continue with mine ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
01/14/2009 11:54 a.m.

Uf Owash cannot be "Bocazas" as you say, now we will see you shouting out there "Totus tuus" :)) Seriously, congratulations, now to squeeze to get it, good luck.

A great luck tomorrow with the Guardian.We will cross all the fingers to do the bomb to Celia.

Velia, how much good, I am very happy for you and because the effort you have made has its reward and if you notice that you were happy, huh 3 messages :)) :)) Juan Luis that of "No News, Good News" noHaving news is a good sign.

Marcita is already better Noe?It is normal that hemo has uploaded after everything that has happened, but you do not overwhelm, he has not had hypos and in our little girls it is important.

Samira when you put any photo of Héctor to know him?

Anuski How is the princess?I already eat and sleep better?And your cold?

Prado I'm glad that your eyes are perfect that although it was expected, it is always better to tell you.

By the way I book of payroll programs, I do not take that so that you stay alone, but I still have a few taxes to do.

Well, I tell you, they made the plates, it seemed pneumonia but it has not been, so I'm fine, some attack of cough but no fever, less bad because it did not make me a bit of grace that of the fever.Tomorrow I return to the doctor to take an eye.

And we had endure on Monday, hemo has uploaded to 7, I know that it is not bad but when you get used to 6 with something you do not feel like "get more note", but we are not going to complain.For the rest that is perfect of weight and high and handsome as the alone (well I add that;))

By the way, on the 25th, my champions turn 4 year, does anyone sign up for the ball pool ???: D

I hope you are no longer cold for those lands, here it has been very good.

Until Prontito.Kisses for all.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/14/2009 6:46 p.m.

Very good.
We are already back from Oviedo.

Exhaustion I come.My mother what atiborre of concepts.But all very well.Celia comes with the Minilink placed until Saturday.With the first sensor there was a problem, that I lose the connection and it had to be changed, but now it seems that it works well.

And we already have the bomb at home, to be tougling and training.On Monday they put it on.She is very cute, violet-muddy.The Minimed 722 Paradigm.

Now we have to digest so much data, but it doesn't seem so complicated.At least it will not be as difficult as parking in Oviedo.45 minutes circling the complete parkings.What a cross!

By the way, Owash, your friend Edelmiro has given me memories:-/.Today they were all with Celia, because it was the first minilink they placed, so the Medtronic Commercial has had to use thoroughly.

Well, I leave you, I have everything behind.

I will tell you.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/15/2009 1 p.m.

Memories of its parts?: D is already lucky that I do not live nearby, with how weighing I am ... although with you you can not live calm either :)) :))

Let's see if I take a ratio and explore 3-4 websites "uropeas" that give many "leuros" for ours ...

THAN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BICKING YOU ... I am already closer to embrace the faith ... I will have to see what religion offers me more things:-/

Great about the bomb and minimed ...

Hummm Ball pool ... the crying enjoy barbarity ... as much as if we bathe in € 500 tickets: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
01/15/2009 3:52 p.m.

Good morning ..... finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D

Alea how with the minilink?Do not worry that although now it seems a bit mess you then it is much easier in practice, you will see it ... as soon as you get the basal, which takes a little time, everything is sucking hehehe .... In addition to the Minilink is going to be easier ..... at least accounts with more information.You are already telling us ehhhh .....

Today they come to install the new payroll program so I walk with little time (to vary: shock:), then come back.You have a good day ....... kisitoooooooooos ....

DiabetesForo
01/16/2009 3:40 a.m.

Good morning.

Well, Minilink is crazy.My mother how whistle.We have programmed it to sound above 200 and below 60.
The measures, at least the first day, are not reliable, because they show differences of between 60 and 120 with the glucometer.I imagine that, after several calibrations, they will adjust.
What is spectacular is how trends marks.Last night the Minilink marked 374 (the glucometer, 280) however, there was a descending arrow that indicated that blood glucose was going down, so it was not insulin.After a few minutes, there were two descending arrows, which indicated that he was going down to full pill, and marked 220. The optium gave me 115, so Celia took a yogurt with sugar.Despite that, he went down to 48 at 3 in the morning.
Now, Celia is in class, so, until I come, I will not know how the morning has gone.

And the team, great.The commercial is lovely, but Celia's educator is like "Santa Tere", although in this case it is "Santa Teté".Apart from the 24 -hour phone from Medtronic, Teté gave me his private mobile and the number of his house, to always be located.

And on Monday we'll see with the bomb.I think it will be an advance.Celia loves to handle buttons, and the minilink already dominates him as if he had been with him for a month.But he will only have it until Sunday, to have a better orientation to guide the basal.

I will keep telling you, that I have often started.

Mani, that hem in a little one is still good.

Owash, our friend told me that I was going to send me the dossier to my email.I don't know if I believe it.I will tell you.You are still looking for the "Leuros" :))

Prado, thanks for the spirits.With so many firefighters and as good as you, there can be no problems.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/16/2009 6:49 a.m.

"Nefecto" MINILINK is a whistle machine that also measures glycemia: D

Prado, the new payroll program, pays more or less?:))

In the thread of diabetic associations I have published some data of the 3 days with your diabetes, which has just finished the Valencia Association ... In case someone wants to curly a little.

Well, I'm going to see if I use the iron that my clothes already miss it: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
01/18/2009 5:09 a.m.

Good morning ....... To say something:-/ .... How fast the weekend happens ............. in short, how is the route?Follow Paradilla Ehhhh, where are all the missing ????????

Alea I suppose you are for Oviedo, luck with the bomb .... and tell us on the way back.

Owash hehehe ... I would like the new program to do the payrolls, but I'm afraid no .... :))

I'm going to work a little, I still have a lot of mess and little desire: shock: .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/19/2009 3:34 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!
My mother, how long without writing.What trajín we had last week.
Well, I start for the congratulations, to Owash, Man, Celia ...
Mani, 4 years old .... The truth is that time passes very fast, when we want to realize they are in college.Angela is going to do 11 and on topof your achaque.
Celia I imagine that he will walk through Oviedo to the placement of the pump ... well !!! ... to see if we are singing to us.
Prado, I suppose the program will be for better, at the beginning until you get used to the new presentation, but surely you have improvements that will help you expedite work.
Well, I do not entertain myself that I go through the threads and I start studying a little, that I am of a vague .... Of course "in having miracles", I say that what do you do na, right ???hahahaha ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/19/2009 4:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello !!!, I also do not happen to me, and as always because of that so scarce that is called "time".
It is impossible for me to catch up, but because of the last one I have "interviewed", Alea is in Oviedo for the theme of the bomb, well !!!;The opposition of "brother Owash" is doing justice (I don't believe in miracles, although I don't know if in justice:?), Mani has had an ail that I hope he has passed totally, Angela grows and grows and his mom followspreparing oppositions;).Anyway, I have a lot to read to learn about everyone.
Greetings to all, do not forget me even if it takes to pass ...

DiabetesForo
01/19/2009 4:50 a.m.

Very good and afternoon ...
Just a moment to tell you that everything great.
Celia already has the bomb and is very happy.He loves and seems to be very good.
At the moment, the great glycemia.And that you have to adjust guidelines.
Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, he continues to play trip to Oviedo.I will have you informed.

A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
01/19/2009 2:37 p.m.

Brilliant!!!Congratulations!!!You will see the blessed pot.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/19/2009 5:12 p.m.

Good morning ...... here it is snow ..... 8) ......

Beky Eyes that see you for this thread hehehe ... how much time without spending, I imagine you will walk very well with your girls ....

Mommy, how are we going to forget you a woman, but stop more often and tell us how Juan is going and what you want ....... by the way would you stay for Santo Domingo ??????:)) :)), I would not surprise me anything because with these cold ....... hehehe .... Enter and give us envy ......

Alea how much I am so happy and this is only the beginning ......

Anuski Where do you get ??????????????????????????????

Velia the clear program that is better, especially when I have it dominated, now I am transferring data and seeing little by little, while I close the year with the old one ...... Buuuuuuuuuuf ........: Shock:...

I'm going to start .... have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/20/2009 3:39 a.m.

Very good, route.
Time without passing.As I said in parents, I have entertainment with Noe, if someone gets bored, it passes it a few days ...
Alea, I'm glad the bomb goes well and Celia is excited.
Mani, congratulations to the grandullones and I am glad that yours was nothing.
Prado, courage with the new program and ahead remembering that the change to the euro was worse ...:-/
Anuski How are you?
Velia, you with your homework.Congratulations on that piece of hemo, to you and your little woman.
Owash, come on, they are already yours.
Well, I'm going to see if Noe has taken lunch, although lately he eats less than a pee.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/20/2009 6:07 a.m.

Hello good!!!

Prado, how are you?entertaining with the program, I still don't have it ... so this month we don't charge :))

Mark how many days without reading you, well, Liadilla with the work ... you know.How about noe, is this malita?The foot okay?

Mani, I think I didn't tell you anything about your chocolate's birthday, they would have a PIPA celebrating it, right?Congratulations !!!

Mommy, how long !!Of course we don't forget you.

And Beky the same, you have abandoned to the route ... take care!

Alea, I see that Celia enraged with the bomb, ... I'm glad, you'll adjust.

Owash, that you are very close to getting your place ... surely you study with more desire !!! ...:-/

Well, I'm going to finish some things, and see if they are both soon, and I'm going home.The snow has not set ... :(
See you tomorrow.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/20/2009 7:17 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!
Mommy, how good to see you on the route.How is Juan?I hope in your line.Do not take so long to pass ...
Becky, my mother, I take care of the mess with the kids, the ailments, the glycemia .... patience.
Anuski, what winter that you are happening, well that we are happening because we are not far behind ... how about iciar?
Prado, that for you na ... in a plis you have it dominates, hahahaha.
Alea, we cross our fingers ... Let's see if you enter and tell us how, although I imagine that now a little busy assuming concepts.
Well, I'm going to do some cosines that I have pending and I start studying that these is very very difficult and I have to dedicate much more than I dedicate.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/21/2009 3:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... here we continue with great cold, rain, snow, that he already tires so bad weather and especially so little sun ...... But it is what there is little worth complaining hehehehe .....

Velia hehehe dominates, Dominao ...... Yes ... I hope why ends the end of the month and people have to charge ....... if they don't kill me hahaha ....

Alea tell us how the thing is going.

Marcita Children is what they have, there is no boredom possible huhh .....

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/21/2009 3:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.