{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Happy year to everyone, I see that as you behaved well the kings have behaved great.
For us, Christmas this year crazy with the little one, the uncle has had a great time and with his cousins ​​Ysus uncles, in a joy with him everything.
I am, I'm glad that Celia is already going to have a bomb, to be welcome to the club, I'm very pretty pretty.
Have a lot of health!
See you soon.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
01/09/2009 3:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At this step we will be the Firefighters forum: D, I must be one of the few who does not carry it: Oops:

Well, I don't remember so much cold by Valencia: X: X I look like an onion when I go out to the street of so many layers of clothing I carry.

The reactive strips in Valencia is "encouraged": Evil :, An internal regime (curiously not signed) circulates, in primary care of an area (fortunately it is only in 1 area) where doctors are recommended to withdrawGlukometers to type2 patients (drug seizure type, I imagine) and refrain from prescribing the strips (includes treaties with basal insulins).
I see myself as a researcher (I do not know if the torrent or the clusseau: d) to see who has done that spawn ...

Anyway, in the back

I'm going to see if I go out to buy something ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2009 6:50 a.m.

Owash, you have changed the look.
I hardly recognize you, boy :))

Hum, that of the circular sounds to me.He will do a couple of years, Celia's pediatrician taught me a circular that had been sent from the "superiority" in which they were increasing that they did not recipe the Lantus insulin, and yes instead the slow classic or mix, for reasons, for reasonsmonetary.
He told me that, naturally, he would use the circular when the toilet paper is over.

What do some like a circular ...

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/10/2009 1:04 p.m.

I have changed the look to mislead ... how are I going from Secret Researcher: D: P

I'm going to see if I find the magnifying glass :)

It comes to mind the first time I heard the word lupanar ... Of course, the place where the magnifying glass ...:-/: Twisted:

Here we call them "The Llumenetes site (Lucecitas) to the Costat (next to the road" 8)

DiabetesForo
01/11/2009 4:50 a.m.

Very good !!
What a fabric with the cold it makes and here has not fallen a snowflake.
Alea, I'm glad they put the bomb so soon.
Velia, Angela better?
Well, a fast greeting, that I go to benches things and that.Then I pass.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/12/2009 3:25 a.m.

Good morning ....... Although it is Monday and that is cold that pela..brrrr ...... four degrees below zero and a tremendous frost, here we have fought from the snow but they fall frostuffff ....
All Castilla y León is below zero but very low ......:-/

Well I get to work ..... have good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/12/2009 3:42 a.m.

Good and cold days to the route, my mother, the glacial era like this seems like this.
: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
01/12/2009 3:59 a.m.

Good morning !! ... to say something ... at 11 in the morning we continue at 3rd below ... from this we freeze :))

Owash ... I hope those circulars carry the same destination as the Alea saw, ...: Twisted:

Prado, how about Friday?all good?

Little to tell ... I have frozen to ideas.
Good morning to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/12/2009 6:06 a.m.

Good morning.
Today, cold, "ma non trope"
The snow continues in front of the house, but the temperature has risen, although a new front is already announced.

Prado, girl, the frost is tremendous.
It is time for baldites, which are going well for the cold and for glycemia.Celia has taken vice with the broths, and it's great, even if you spend the day, every time you feel like eating, taking broth and eating asparagus :?... They are not so cheap, Jopé.

Marcita, who improves the little ankle.

And where does the rest of the route get?

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/12/2009 6:18 a.m.

...... good ...... I still frozen ...:-/, I am also addicted to the broths, soups ... and who with these colds .......

Anuski pretty How are you apart from frozen ???????hehe .... on Friday everything very well, although I imagined it, that they tell you it gives a lot of peace of mind: D, I was lucky and it was to arrive and kiss the saint, only the time to wait to dilate the pupil .....Now until next year.

And I say the same as Alea, what about the rest of the route ?????:(

Kisses...

DiabetesForo
01/12/2009 10:15 a.m.

Good and rainy days !!
Go the one who is falling here!Not a good day, to top, Tuesday and thirteen anyone superstitious?
Noe is already better with the foot, although it still has it bandaged and the glycemia, strangely correct and also today I have gone for needles and strips and have given them without problems, does anyone give more?
Anyway, that I am also of soups and broths and warm coffees at any time.
Well, I'm going to take another walk to school, singing in the rain.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/13/2009 6:10 a.m.

Hello!!!
Today if it has snowed a little at night ... and everything is more beautiful !!!!

Prado, I'm glad, and how lucky I haven't had to have expected a lot, to see when I go.This time, I go with a little fear because this year I have had a lot of lack of control ...: ((Let's see what happens.
I walk with a cold, that one day it seems that he is already cured and the next day worse:-/ ... he does not take off or shot.

Alea, a caldito ... uhmmm, who hungry at this time !!!!

Well I continue with mine.Chaito !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/13/2009 6:15 a.m.

Good morning to this Paradita Route.Will it be for the cold?

Well, that, we have two days left for the Guardian, and that we are looking forward to Monday for the bomb.

And where Velia and Juanlu, and Mamidejuan, and Paz, and Mani, and Mari, and Samira, and Murasaki and ..... that this looks like the forum of the missing, Jopé.

Health to those present and absent.

DiabetesForo
01/13/2009 6:36 a.m.

Helloaaaaaa ........ that, that ..... where are all the missing ???????? ..... are we going to have to put missing :))

You see Marcita, despite being Tuesday and thirteen you have a round day, if you can't be superstitious ... hehe .....

Alea how little already for the bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anuski quiet that you will see how everything is fine ......

Kisses for all .....

DiabetesForo
01/13/2009 7:25 a.m.

Hello and goodbye, I'm going to the academy .....
That despite Tuesday and thirteen, 6.7 of hemo ..... wellnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Then I enter and tell you.
Kisses and good tare.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2009 10:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Kisses and good tare.

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Kisses and good tare.

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning........
Congratulations Velia and Angela Claro hehehe ......

I am very drunk ..... you have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/14/2009 3:34 a.m.

Hello!!!!
How are we today?
Alea, waiting for him to arrive on Friday, right? ... I hope Celia is animated, to see if with the Guardian you get something else.

Prado, a lot of curre?Jolín goes mesecito awaits us, in addition it is my turn to change payroll program: idea: ... what was missing !!!!

Marcita, how about noe and her foot? ... but she keeps going to school, what applied !!!Here we also continue with the cold, yesterday they put at home all afternoon ... that overwhelms.

Velia and Angela, very good for 2 ... for what I see you are studying a lot, right? ... but don't forget the route ...: D

I am with Prado and with Alea, because you abandon us so long ... you miss you !!!

Kisses for everyone.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/14/2009 3:51 a.m.

Hello Hello, it is not that anything has happened to me, I am simply very watering, and with few news on my part, which is very well.Since yesterday I consider "almost" finished Christmas.The "almost" is because there are still pending things, such as removing ornaments in Cáceres, removing the Belen from Madrid, gifts for my uncles, for some of my nephews, release what fell to me ... Anyway, they areBeing the longest Christmas of my life.I'm reading the rest of the forum.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/14/2009 5:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.