{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day ..... Jolin was complicated .....:-/

Anuski I do not work tomorrow, I have finished everything important and I take the day, on Friday, the month of January is very complicated for me ........ It is the worst month of the year and day 9 I give itlost because I have a background .......

Alea I have a telephone here in the OFI and I do very well, I cannot afford to be incommunicado because we work everything through the Internet, Social Security procedures, the Treasury etc .... So although it is the most expensive connection I prefer not to risk inI change at home I have cable as anuski, ONO and I don't have complaint either, but I suppose the subject will go through zones .....

Well I continue with the task ..... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/30/2008 5:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ........ all on vacation ????????????????hehehe ..... Well I only enter to wish you to have a good night and especially a happy year !!!!!!!!

Many kisooooos !!!!!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
12/31/2008 5:10 a.m.

Good morning, route.

I pass a year because I did not want to say goodbye to the year without wishing you for a good night and that next year your wishes are fulfilled ... a very special kiss for everyone and for your families.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2008 5:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I wish the entire route and the entire forum:

That 2009 is better, much better, for everyone, especially for those who are having a worse.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
12/31/2008 11:54 a.m.

Before tasting the diabetics foods that I bought for this New Year's Eve and the end of the year: D ... I wish you happy 2009 (this year I don't rhyme with anything, right ?: Twisted :).

As I am of a pessimistic nature;), I am satisfied that 2008 is not worse than 2009.

In Valencia it is rumored that some have asked the Magi Reactive strips, quality needles and diabetes educators ... but I have not been able to confirm this fact :)) :))
Muggat the same serves for something ...

From the east peninsular, on the banks of the sea, a hug to all

DiabetesForo
12/31/2008 2:49 p.m.

With the pibibi pipi with paparaba papaaaaaaaaaaaa who does not like wine is an animal is an animal ................
Happy Yearooo 2009 to all.Well I have surprise I am with Becky and his prince and princesas drinking some copper and having fun, kisses to all.We are of irresponsible mothers ......... that you pass it very bieeeeeen.
HAPPY YEAROOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Kisses to all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/31/2008 11:29 p.m.

Good morning ..: D: D: D: D: D ..... Here I am recentTo prepare to eat the first "botillo" of the year, here the tradition is to eat botillo on Christmas and New YearThey are carrying .....

Mani how lucky ehhhhhhh ....... What a good company to receive the year .....

To all many kisses that you have a nice day .....;)

DiabetesForo
01/01/2009 6:02 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!
Mani, Becky, what a pleasure to see you at that time but for other reasons very different from the night guards .... Good for those moms !!!!
We tb.We are of traditions and here we are all with the concert from an early age ... and this afternoon to Micropolix with the kids, to see how it results.
Owash, and 2/3 of the parties, huh ???I guess a little happier, right?
Prado, enjoy the family and botillo.A kiss, pretty.
Well, I'm going to take a view of mail.Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/01/2009 6:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, another one that adds to traditions.
I have also dawned with the New Year's concert, although I must confess that I arrived almost at the end.And followed, ski jumps, I don't miss them any year.

I prepared a dinner without hydrates, based on hits, sea ox and grill stuffed with mushroom sauce, so that Celia enjoyed the dessert: white chocolate mousse, while the papis, after the grapes, we gave a good account of a slimBaccus that knew me to glory.

And a lot of phone, talking to the kids, with parents, brothers and friends ...

2009 has started calmly, harmony and peace.Hopefully continue like this, for everyone.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/01/2009 10:58 a.m.

Holasss

Here I purge the eating excesses based on pulley:-/

Yes, a year more concert and ski jumps.
This year I have not taken chocolate (more than anything because I forgot to buy it: Oops :) and I had too much laziness on top of the street.

At 00.30 I was already sleeping ... Yes, I know I'm weird ... what are we going to do.

It only remains to pass the 5 in the afternoon, with those 3 subjects that carry blankets, give mug and go in camels (aren't they dromedaries?).
By the way, this year, they have been cured and in Valencia they will only distribute sugar and gluten candy.

In January, I start the pre-enocrine process, I have 1 month to get more in shape with the weight: Oops: but a beautiful talk about the disadvantages of insulin resistance 8) awaits me)

PS: I didn't notice that the last minute had 61 seconds :))

DiabetesForo
01/01/2009 11:53 a.m.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
I hope you received the New Year with good foot, we cannot complain, Noe and I recovered from so much virus and we could do our "extras."The little one enjoyed the beautiful with a little party that we prepared in my house.
Mari, I'm glad to read you, is that we are spending a very bad time with so much viruses.
Mani, Beky that you have a great time and give us envy when you return.
Owash, because the kings distribute sugarless candies is my Noe's dream, which is fed up with caramelos for their cousins ​​and this year in their letter to the kings he has asked for it, things of Crios.
Well, time to prepare dinner.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
01/01/2009 1:54 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Jolín, what's the beginning of the year I stop on the route, right? ... Let's see if we are encouraging ...
We are already in Cáceres, again Nati, Bags, Pitos, Nougat, Champagne, Trinranjus, Lloros, Laughter, Pedroretas .... Anyway, how happy.We have also brought the good weather, the little sun, which seems that half of the vacations passed by water have passed.
The experience in Micropilix, great.Angela is wishing to go again, she took the driving license in the car, led an convertible audi in a circuit with traffic lights and all kinds of traffic signs and did not even put a fine or take away points.She was a supermarket cashier (a great dream for her, who has always had a special predilection for rejistrating boxes), I think it's because she loves money, hahahahaha ... was a TV actress., Theater actress, inend, an exhaust afternoon, but it is good to see her enjoy like this ...
The 2 were in the zoo, we changed the tradition from 31 to this day, because they wanted to enter the Lemures and the 31 there is no session.The truth is that we are very good, but we have ended up defeat.Now with Nati at home we will leave less, I suppose that if time accompanies us, the maximum will be to climb to one of the neighborhood's coffee shops to take the appetizer, which of course does not skip.
Jolín, that enrols and we are preparing the meal .... a little kiss for all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/04/2009 7:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Finally the holidays were finished ... hehehe ... now all on a diet: D: D .......... How are the kings ??????I suppose the children of the forum brought many things and the papis ??????The truth is the most beautiful day of all Christmas especially if there are children at home ......: P

You have a good day ......... Kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
01/07/2009 3:42 a.m.

Very good.

We are already back, although I have not left :))

The kings, very good.And now in chapel for the pump.They will call us next week to put the meter for a few days and, followed, I think the bomb is already going.With luck, before the end the month will be everything.I want ...

And Celia, as always.He has been getting up with rush for weeks, but this morning when measuring it, I had 64.Well no.He got up fresh today like a rose, more stipulated than ever and had ¡¡35 !!!
There is no one who understands it, although what she did was take advantage and breakfast Roscón de Reyes.

Well, let's see if the rest of the people go back.

Health and good year to all.

DiabetesForo
01/07/2009 8:41 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos ... how are you going?Here we are trying to accommodate ourselves to the routine, jolin, which already misses tranquility .....
Angela is malita, with pharyngitis and of course and because my girl is of customs, as we have endo, because Ale, her glycemia again by the clouds since yesterday ...
The kings very well, a bike, a book and a suitcase have brought Angela at home more about grandparents, uncles, father and friends .... You can imagine.And the elders have also escaped well ...
Nati wants them to be the bells and the ride and of course the kings, which must have known little, hahahaha ....
Well, routerillos, to see if you appear that we give a little march to the forum.
Kisses for everyone and happy day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/08/2009 4:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning and happy year to everyone !!!!

As you say already returning to the routine, although at work this week becomes more short, it costs to return.

I hope the kings have been generous, and they have not brought coal :)) For our house they behaved very well, Iciar has been the most graceful, as is logical and she delighted to open gifts, opened their own and those who left her...: D we gave the grandparents a digita album, that she had already seen at home, but she took them and as she looked in so many photos I did not let them go ... I had.Sera for me :?:://

Lucky tomorrow in the background, I'm going on 30.

Alea, you are nothing with the bomb, to see if it goes fast ... it is not to discourage but my glycemias walk to their ball ... what a roll !!!But I don't take it off, ehhhh:-/

Enfin, I keep currando, here we are very cold again.
Have a good time !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/08/2009 6:25 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........ that I walk more than the leg of a Roman .... :)) .... The month of January is crazy for me so I return to the routine without contemplations ....uffffff ......

Go Montse, with these cold it is not surprising that Angela is Pachucha, that you will improve prompt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Anuski, tomorrow as soon as I can see something I already tell you, but surely everything good ....... hehe I already imagine the emotion of Iciar with so much package, I suppose that he saw the ride, the truth is that it is the dayNice Christmas if there are children at home .....

I keep currando ...... Many kisses ..........

DiabetesForo
01/08/2009 7:18 a.m.

Very good.
Today I have good news.The educator of Celia has called me.On Thursday 15 they put the Guardian and will have it until Monday 19, that they put the bomb, finally.
The truth is that they have moved quickly.Before the end of the month, the entire basic settings process will be, so happier we cannot be.

And very cold.This morning I have come to the purchase snowing.He has not set down here because he was very wet, but from the living room I see a landscape that looks like a Christmas postcard: all snowy.

Anyway, it seems that the year begins with good news.I will tell you.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/08/2009 10:18 a.m.

Hello family

I am annoyed, I have been fever from Saturday, not too much but it does not take off, tomorrow they make me an radiography to see if something comes out, I will tell you.

I'm glad kings have been so generous with everyone, here my children have enjoyed very much and we see their faces :))

Alea that well that the bomb has been so fast, I hope that Celia will work and you can all be calmer.I'm very happy to hear it.And Velia of the minilink of what a wonder for Angela and for you, I think that even the SS subsidizes the consumables, I will find out.

Anuski, meading that this month we have to curb a lot, huh, uf to see if I recover that being like this, I don't give up anything and some nerves enter me.

On Monday we have endo with Hemo, we will see what comes out, Christmas has been luxurious but the two days of school they have been catastrophic.

Well another day I will write a little more than now I go to the couch, I start the punctures for my body.

Kisses for all

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/08/2009 5:27 p.m.

Good morning ....... what cold ..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Alea what good news, how fast everything has been, here we are for any questions you have, we are a few firefighters with experience ......://

Mani take care of yourself, you know that stress is not good at all, the first thing your health and then the work ...... Tell us what the doctor tells you worth?I try to take it with philosophy;)

Velia how Angela follows ??????? .... I hope it's better ...

Have a good day ........ Kisses ...

DiabetesForo
01/09/2009 3:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.