{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone! I am new here and thanks to Alea, which is a charm, I have found this site.But well, I hope that little by little I recover. My kisses to everyone !!!

fatima's profile photo
fatima
12/20/2008 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night, route.Again without access to the forum, I don't know what happens but lately this gives a lot of problems:-/.This time we even fail the hotmail.Let's see if whatever is solved soon.
Fatima, welcome!As I said in another thread, we are also from Cáceres, tell us more cosines of you about your portions and the guidelines you have, to see if we can all help you get better controls.
Marcita, I just arrived a SMS of yours, thank you very much.I answer you.
Well, routerillos, let's see we are preparing the dinner.Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/22/2008 3:02 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to say something.I carry several days without the page can be shown ... less bad than today I need your help. It works for me.
Angel has been with vomiting and diarrhea, of ketone in blood 0.3 ... taking sugar every two for three because he goes down to 50, the truth is that I need some councils to be able to pass this as soon as possible ....He is not hungry and I am giving him the serum ... he had 37 ... I don't know if it will be for the vomiting :?:
There are later I can catch up because with the purchases, I don't know if I can leave now in the morning, the suitcases and now with Angel like that, I am of my nerves.
Kisses.
Peace.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 2:58 a.m.

Goodssssssss !!!
Yes, lately without being able to access the forum.
We are already more intoned, Noe ends today with the hospital and is already eating better, although the glycemia are altered at all, to see if little by little.
Paz, I with Noe the oral quoted serum and little by little a little cookie, bread, yogurt, actimel ... insu minimum and paracetamol for fever and discomfort and much patience, which are two or three days.
Fatima, welcome.
Well, let's buy.Then I spend again.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 5:53 a.m.

Hello chic@s !!!

I have already proven that it is very difficult to connect ... but today it seems that it is going well.

Marcita, how well noe is already recovering ... Glycemia will gradually return to their place.

Paz, I advise you to give it serum, as it is sugary, it will help to overcome the descents, you can do it at home, or in pharmacy there is with flavors to orange, strawberry ... and also that does not vomit it, natural yogurt ifYou want ... Let's see if you are cut out soon at least to avoid descent.

I carry Malita with the gut and stomach, and then I have had an inflammation in an ovary ... what pain! I ended in the emergency room, because I thought I would have appendicitis ... or anything, but it seems that it is only that, and I am better with anti -inflammatories.

Well guys, wish you all a very endearing Christmas Eve and Christmas and if you have been lucky with the lottery to enjoy it, nothing has touched us ... but well we are fine as we are.

Many kisses !!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/23/2008 7:31 a.m.

Good afternoon ....... I can finally enter !!!!! ...... When I had a while could not be accessed and I have also been messy in the office.

Paz I hope angel goes better and you can spend these calm days and go traveling without problems .....
Anuski Guopetona take care of yourself, to see if you finish recovering well ...

Tomorrow I have a lot of mess at home so I don't think I can connect, Merry Christmas !!!!For everyone and enjoy it to the fullest ......: D

Many kisses .......

DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 10:28 a.m.

Luckily, the forum finally works.
Fer, to see how it can be done so that these things do not happen, because it is frustrating not to be able to enter.

Fatima, come, that you are on the right track.

Paz, in cases of vomiting and acetone, which I give Celia is normal cocacola, with sugar.I climb the insulin and give cocacola and, as you want to eat something, actimel, yogurts with sugar, etc.
And absolute rest until acetone is eliminated.

Well, I leave you tonight the boys and I walk with kitchens.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 11:25 a.m.

Good afternoon.
Marcita, I did not know that Noe was Malita, I hope she is already better and the glycemia sure that you now start controlling them better, having infections cannot be with them.

Anuski, thankfully it wasn't appendicitis.From the stomach is half Spain, the other average is cold.I hope that tomorrow you are quite well ... that you have to give the nougat (whoever likes it ... that I personally like Roncón)
Prado, how are you going?Do not run much away from home, which has not long ago for that;)
Thank you very much for answering, Angel seems to go better (I will say it short) not to vomited anymore, it is with the serum all day and to eat, a little of rice and a little apple, from this morning I also did not make diarrhea, although I had to give him a gelocatil because the temperature had risen to 37.5 and felt cold.This afternoon to snack I will give you a natural yogurt and a couple of cookies.Well right?
Now go down and tell me that he will take a walk with his friends ... I fear it, I have already told him not to take anything, of no reason, if perhaps a watercolor but to Sorbitos.With them there is no one who can, I don't go out for not leaving him alone and now he leaves :?.
Well, if I can't connect these days I hope you pass a Merry Christmas, be good and bring you many things the Magi.Happy new year.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 11:38 a.m.

Alea, we have crossed and this is the second message that I put you why the other by Mágia disappeared.
The acetone has it controlled and basal insulin this morning we have lowered it because being like this, we have not even put quickly in the food.
I hope you can enjoy all your children.Kisses and have happy holidays.
Peace

DiabetesForo
12/23/2008 11:51 a.m.

Alea since you are of kitchens send me some tuppers of what you want :)) Well, I dispersed, that although I produce little I have you in the memory and I did not want the day to spend without wishing everyone a Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
12/24/2008 5:30 a.m.

Good morning !!
Just take advantage to wish you to have a good night, in the company of loved ones, Merry Christmas and as the 26th marked my people, also happy New Year.
Kisses to all, present and absent, large and small.

DiabetesForo
12/24/2008 5:53 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.Every time I find it more to connect.In fact I am connected through Juanlu's work network.What things are you about computer science!
Here willing to buy some cossines that we need.Casita dinner with all the family less Angela and tomorrow it means the same.We delighted because we like cooking and comadreo ... on the 26th we go to Madrid with some friends and 30 they make them the intimate friends of Juanlu who come from Pamplona .... Anyway, we have it well occupied.
Well, routerillos that I don't want to get tangled.Wish you good parties.And good vacation for those who can enjoy them.And that you do not discuss much with brothers -in -law, in -laws, daughters -in -law, etc., etc.hahahaha ... kisses everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2008 6:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Just a minute, to wish all of Merry Christmas.

I go back to the kitchen, that my children are only two days and I have to prime them well :))

Health

DiabetesForo
12/24/2008 11:56 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Nothing, there is no way for the forum to work properly.I sent a private to Fer, and he tells me that the hosting provider, or as stated, is making changes and are affecting us full.Let's see if the theme is finally solved ... ah, and we have another big problem, from Cáceres we do not enter Hotmail .... so we are, informatically speaking, a little fucking ....
Well, we are already in Madrid, what a fríiio !!!And resale ... we arrived yesterday morning and we just landed.Some friends with their girl came up too.This morning Sol, Plaza Mayor, and Cervecita and Tapas by Santa Ana .... then return home walking through the retirement ... Anyway, now all of them are half fried ...
I hope you have had a good holiday ... we on a good night, in the end we liking ourselves singing with the Sing Star until half past 5 .... We had a great time.
Well, I'm going to rest a little
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Paz, have you already gone on a trip?If not, wish you that you pass the sea of ​​good.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/27/2008 12:41 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello Holitas

Mono already had to enter the forum: Oops:

By cold Valencia to give and give away, you get into your body and there is no way to remove it ... well yes with a beautiful hypo of 45 ... sweats make you forget the "fresh."

We have already passed 1/3 (Christmas) and I only have to spend the new year and the kings: ((((
The best of the New Year is to meet tradition .... See the New Year's concert and ski jumps: P

DiabetesForo
12/27/2008 1:20 p.m.

Hello everyone !!!

Here another missing, which finally appears .... viruses have not left us a single moment in these last weeks, Ainhoa ​​with moccos, coughs, bronchitis and auction for a whole week with gastroonth: twisted :, horrible!!, has been three days that diarrhea was not cut, on the night how it was short we had to force him to take the resopone, after a while as he sat badly to vomit and all night in Vela doing controls every hourAnd average to avoid hypos: ((. To top it off when Ainhoa ​​was already recovered, I fall, but well the storm has already passed and now it seems that calm has finally arrived, hopefully it will last us.
Marcita, Beky, how about your princesses?I see that for you it is also being a hard year, although this was expected to be the first year of school, but that hard is making milk: x !!!!Having if as Marcita says, this year 2009 brings us a good antivirus shell :)), I am what I am going to ask for kings, hehehe :)).
Mani, I imagine your little men dancing, they would be beautiful and funny !!Ainhoa ​​missed school's performance because he was with gastroonth, with the illusion that made me see her sing :(, well another year will be.
Velia, I'm also glad of the Minilink.How about madriles ???So you tell, passing it big?I hope Angela has normalized glycemia.We are now in the task of re -normalizing them, which is what costs the most when the infection has already passed, in short, patience.
Paz, I suppose you will be in the Dominican Republic (was there where you were going: Oops:?) I hope you had a good trip, that you are having a good time and that Angel is well of glutemia.
Mommy, I tell you the same as peace, have fun.Ah!Congratulations on that hemo, as always, it's great;).
Alea, I am very happy that the bomb is so soon, hopefully this new year brings you stability in relation to Celia, by the way, congratulations to Celia, already 15 years old, almost a woman: p!
Anuski pretty, I hope you are well, you have not fought from the viruses, do not see the ovary, you have to have had a fatal.How to?I suppose that this year that will find out something more will be very excited about Christmas, Ainhoa ​​is crazy, wishing the kings arrive to make wicks to the Bratz he has asked: Shock :, fear they give me those wick boats :))!!
Prado, Jose, Owash, Katha, Samira, Dulce ..... and to whom I forget (forgiveness), I wish you that this new year will give you the most important thing in this life health and happiness

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
12/28/2008 7:04 a.m.

Good morning .....House, they are for my days of a lot of work at home and many exits to eat outsideThe worst already happened to me .......

Mari.gar do not get rid of anything :( ..... Let's see if that calm lasts and lets you enjoy the rest of the vacation .....

Anuski How are you going from your stomach ??????could you with the nougat and cava ???????;)

You have a good day that I'm going to work a little ...... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo
12/29/2008 3:45 a.m.

Hello...

Prado, as you have already hosted, now to relax and enjoy guest.
I am already well of the stomach and the gut, although on Christmas Eve I did not exceed anything with the food in case the flies, but well.I hope on New YearI've hit Iciar ... Let's see how we ended the year:-/ And my glycemias ... better I don't comment on anything: ??

Mari, what a temporary you have passed, I hope the viruses abandon you and the New Year comes without them.A kiss to you and the little one, who Penita who could not act in school ... Surely was to eat it.

Iciar this year already finds out a little, especially he loves to open gifts ... He has a skill: D ... A bug is made.

Alea enjoys your children, even if they are little days.

Mamidejuan, Marcita, Paz ... Have fun in your destinations.

Mani, Beky ... Kisses for you and your offspring.

To others, and if tomorrow I could not, happy exit and entrance of the year ... I wish you a 2009 especially full of good times.Conduct with grapes ... :))
Kisses!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/29/2008 5:26 a.m.

Very good.

Three days without the Internet thanks to "Timofonic".They have me fed up.
I think we should do a kind of survey, to see which company each hired and how it is going, to be able to choose.
Of course, Telefónica is, by far, the most expensive, but a long time ago it ceased to be the best, so we are thinking of changing, but we do not know which one.

Mari, I'm glad you have reappeared.Let's see if they abandon you the "viruses."

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/29/2008 8:26 a.m.

Good morning !!! ... here rainy, but more temperate ... Not so cold :)

I continue with the refered, but well tonight better, and Iciar has also slept better.Let's see if tomorrow we are fine to say goodbye to the year.

For the office, there is hardly any movement, I am with the payrolls ... and little else.Today I will buy kings that I have almost everyone without buying:-/ ... this year I am too late.

Alea, we are with Ono ... and the truth is that we have not had connection problems in these 2 years ... but they have uploaded the quota, when we started 2 years ago ... Enfin, each one hasHis.

Mari, how are you going?Let's see if now on vacation you recover at all, and the defenses increase.

Prado, Curras tomorrow?We in the morning yes ... And I also come, and I take 5.

Good morning to all !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/30/2008 4:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.