{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I know that I look like the Almendro, who returns home for Christmas, but scheme has not been possible to write for various reasons.
I hope you forgive me and accept me again if I can write from time to time.
I want you to be fine.
I simply wanted to wish you all happy holidays and also tell you that I can't forget you and that I have missed you, from heart.
A kiss.
Samira

Samira's profile photo
Samira
12/16/2008 3:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ......... cold but it seems that we see the sun something (at the moment with fog) and the snow is gradually disappearing ....... a whole Christmas stamp je ....

Samira, Paz, look that you are praying ehhhh hehehe, do not disappear so much time that you miss you, I'm glad you are well ...
And to the rest of the missing .... come ... come ..... give signs of life ....

I'm going to work a little that they claim, you have a good day ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2008 3:54 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Paz, Samira, what a pleasure to have you here ... that, that, returned home for Christmas .... Ayssss, and that I still fall a tear watching the announcement ...
Marcita, how is Noe?, Is that time is to catch some good Catalinas ... come, to see if it gets good soon.I a war with Angela every day, that I do not wear a scarf, that with that I am, in short, that I say that it may be tanned ...
Prado, do not work so much, woman, that it seems that you are going to inherit, hahahaha ....
We are Juanlu and I discussing whether we study or go shopping, that we have not yet started with the kings ... Angela has learned this year who the kings are, often disgust and will do 11 years ... he saidThat he had disappointed her and did not want to know anything about Christmas and ended up saying "but Pope Noel yes, right?"hahahaha ... this and to the little mouse Pérez we will leave it for next year, that so much disgust I do not think it is good for anything.
Well routerillos, to the disappeared to see if they spend at least to know that they are well (this reminds me that I have been wanting to ask for Kris and their baby), and everyone has a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2008 5:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

I also appear ... what a pleasure you read.

Paz, how long ... within anything preparing suitcases, right?Let's see how experience, do not stop telling us the return ...;)

Samira, how about your child?We don't know him I think ...:-/

Velia, I continue to stomach with my stomach and gut, today I went to the doctor and sent me a pills ... Let's see if I improve me.

You asked about Kris, because he has started working less than 1 month ago, his child is great, very big and very beautiful, in the last photo he has sent me he is to eat it, a few months have passed, very pending of him, but nowHe already eats great and he feels everything very well, you just have to see him.Let's see if I tell him that among here, but the poor man has nothing time.

Prado, I also walk with the curre, but then we have some days of rest, I do not work or 26, nor the day 5 ... something is something.

Congratulations to Celia ... with delay.

Good morning to all !!!kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/17/2008 6:12 a.m.

Good morning, it's nice that they continue to remember one.
You are right you do not know my child who is already very old, heh, je with 19 months who will do tomorrow, imagine. But I am very clumsy and I do not clarify to upload some photillos, which will be for my mother photos of mine, we do to himA lot especially that I love photography.
Let's see if I apply and I put photos.
That you have a good day.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
12/17/2008 7:11 a.m.

Samira, my girl and yours get little, Iciar turns 18 months on Sunday.It is easy to hang a photo, go to , and following the steps I don't think you have a problem.

Are you still with the pump?And how are you going?I am costing me a lot to have good controls ... I have been better for about 2 months, but not well ... Let's see my next hemo in February with Christmas in between:-/

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/17/2008 7:24 a.m.

Six weeks raining! ... and continues ...
There is no one who endures it, for God's.And when it doesn't rain, Hariza.
What do you want to arrive in 2009 at once.

Well, a joy to know of one of the missing.Kisses to those kids.

Health to the route

DiabetesForo
12/17/2008 2:02 p.m.

Well, Anuski, Hector has been 19 months tomorrow, I mean that they are called little. Thank you by the link, to see if I put several photos and you see the evolution of the Peke, which is already very old.
Well, kisses and rest.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
12/17/2008 3:35 p.m.

Hi Samira !!!
I'm also glad to know that I still be here, a very big kiss for your little one.Let's see if I know
By the way, congratulations with delay for Celia, how many fell already?
Paz, how long I hope you are well, have a great time on vacation, that envies more badly you hehe.
Anuski pretty, to see if you get good at all that do not bother Christmas currando a lot too.A little kiss to iciar.
Velia, are you again with the meter?
Marcita, that is improved soon Noe, to see if you put the photo.
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/17/2008 7:08 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos
What a frost has fallen tonight!We continue with purchases, although yesterday we already advanced.I have always left everything until the last minute, I am I not believe it ... will it be the age?
Becky, how are you?How about the kids and that cold you have for those lands of God?I guess they will hallucinate with the snow, right?I will count on the meter thread.
Anuski, to see if you improve ... we have also been like this, with the rarilla gut a few days.Let's see if with the pills you are happening.Give memories to Kris and tell him that I am very happy to know that everything is good.A kiss for the little one.
Samira, how time passes, 19 months already ... Let's see if you get the photo.
Alea, 6 weeks raining?Jolin, it makes me a little sad, right?It will be the lack of habit ... yesterday in one of the news spaces they said that despite the snow, cold and weather inclement, this is one of the most temperate years, come on, that the heating goes p 'ALANTE.
Prado, so much work that you couldn't enter yet ????Luckily this month also has a few holidays ...
ComeKisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2008 4:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning........

Jolin Alea, six weeks raining, I am not surprised that you are up to the hat, to say something fine hehehe .....

What is one of the most temperate years ?????????Who would say it:-/, the feeling that I have is that no ....... I had not put the load accumulators here in the OFI and at home the heating pulls that does not stop ......: Shock: ..... or it will be that with age I am coldly hehehe ......

Anuski I hope you are better ....... take care of yourself pretty ...

Kisses for all ...........

DiabetesForo
12/18/2008 5:22 a.m.

Good morning.
I have already contained in "Parents" the latest news, so I only greet and I will finish the food.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/18/2008 7:53 a.m.

Hello family here, another that gives signs of life.

Yesterday was the festival of my children, singing and dancing from Santa Claus, to eat them, more salty: Oops :, The bad thing is that they put each on a tip of the stage and I with the camera was crazy focusing on one and the other.How do you notice that they become big before they went on stage and they were stopped, now they have "tables" and you don't see what grace they had dancing, Nico is a travolta :)) :)) Although I think I have cooled, it hurts mea lot of the throat and it was that it was outdoors.Here we had 2 days of cold but now it is good again, but of course to be two sitting horites ......

Alea that quickly with the bomb, that well, to see if that of New Year is fulfilled new life.And congratulations to Celia for his birthday.

Anuski beautiful still pachucha from the belly?Recover soon that with the parties on top and the comilones is not plan to be like this.And the iciar earthquoty, how is it?18 months a little woman.Have you already released with your tongue?

Prado that envy you give me the snow, I take this bridge to mine to a site that was supposed to be snow, and nothing at all, but we are going on the road, a disaster, and it was to come and fallThe great snowfall, but well passed it.

Velia I'm going to send you a message that came to me the other day about the Magi for children, it is a bit cheesy but the idea is very good, although Angela already has the disgust and does not convince him.Oh and that I am very happy with Minilink, having tried it you know you are going to take a lot of profit.I have not bought any gifts yet, so it may be the age;)

Paz in case I do not write before, that you enjoy a lot on the trip, I hope that Angel does not disrupt the glycemia and pass it great, to relax, to spend heat and give us envy to everyone around when you tell us.

Marcita now that you have your kitchen finished, do you leave?

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/18/2008 5:36 p.m.

Go sent me without having finished.

Beky Guopetona that I hope the princesses are better and let you rest for a few days, do not worry that the tower of Pissa can wait;) :))

Mamidejuan doing bags now?I hope you have a good Christmas with the family.You will cross my sister who goes up from Malaga.And if you want to make a rest on the road you know where we are.

Samira that I am also glad to see you here.It is curious, surely you will not remember, but almost all of you who were here were those who gave me the welcome when I arrived at the other forum and those words and those names at that time are recorded.

I don't roll up anymore.Kisses for everyone and that you spend a very happy days, to whom you like Christmas enjoying the environment and those that you do not like so much because of friends and free time.

Until next time

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/18/2008 5:58 p.m.

Hello family.
Today I have a guard and I am missing hours for everything.:?
Velia, how well the meter!Let's see if it is true of the subcutaneous for 6 months, keep telling us.And we ...... The bad girls, Nyah already recovered almost but now touches Noa not to vomit with so much mucus.I continue with my X Mocarral file too, that no morranal huh!Ha, ha ... cold ... as nobody cares, I change a little.The kings still without buying but with party ganitas.Enjoy these days that I love how well you do;)
Anuski, I forgot to give many memories to Kris too.How are you still ???
Mani, I imagine the dancers, how handsome.Do not worry that he told me the greatest that these parties happen with us :)););
Ah, the bull caught me ..... Happy parties to everyone again in case we start the holidays.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/18/2008 7:44 p.m.

Good afternoon to the route.
First, thanks for congratulations to Celia.
Beky, there are 15 who has fulfilled.Let's see if you start maturing someday.

Today the educator has called again.On January 15 they put the Guardian for a few days, and, followed, the bomb.We already know which one they will put: that of Medtronic.I think it is the most frequent among the firefighters of the forum, right?

And Christmas on the way back.It will not be pleasant, because we cannot go to Cáceres and, on the other hand, my son Fernando has no vacation and Jaime is also there, so the two will come only three days, that is, they will arrive on Tuesday and will have toReturn the same Christmas day in the afternoon.Too little time, although at least we will have dinner on Christmas Eve and eat at Christmas.Less gives a stone.

Well, happy weekend everyone.

DiabetesForo
12/19/2008 10:30 a.m.

Good night!!!!
Mani, what joy ... Thank you very much for the private, I do not think it takes a lot of effect already, but the attempt is good ... if I will come again, I will tell you some things of the story that I liked ... a kiss toYou and a special one for your kids who must be commissioning them.
Becki Joer what noceche ... today we are on duty, that as there is no good that lasts more than a couple of weeks, because today it was presented with 411 and it has cost me all afternoon to keep it in a control close to 200 .... I have changed the entire infusion team and see how ... but well, otherwise we are pulling.The meter we will put it next week because this weekend he leaves with his father.
Alea, first, how good and what soon! I fell a lot .... yesterday we met your Jaime, what a handsome uncle ... the truth is that you have beautiful and very nice children.He already told us that he was going with his brother to spend the parties with you.Jó, that is a good joy, even if it is short, but of course daughter, what happens to you that we love to have the house full of people .... come, without morriña, another year will be.
We had just arrived from Cánovas, all the years we will see the signs, the truth is that it was cold, but everything was so Christmas ...
Come, good night and good end of week for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/19/2008 4:24 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holasss
Has Christmas not over yet?: Twisted:

Well, before I spend I will wish you all happy year 2009.

By the way, I have read that the last minute of 2008 will last 61 seconds ...

Children's festivals ... Are those in which years later, when we have 25-30 years, the mother takes the photos of her "little" and teaches them to brides/sisters/in-laws?: D

DiabetesForo
12/19/2008 4:51 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!.How long without going through here !!, the truth is that I have been fulfilling work without being able to get into the forum, and when I got home I did not feel like putting myself to the computer, but I have remembered you and I wanted to know howI went to all.
Now it is impossible for me to catch up, but because of the last one I have read, I see that there is a bomb for Celia, well !!Let's see if this stabilizes its glycemia, and incidentally stabilizes it;) :?.
Mani, your kids will have been precious, and you proud of those precious.
I wish you all to have good parties and a great year 2009.
Today waiting for the arrival of some friends to whom I love a lot, I will be little with them because on Tuesday I go to Seville, but Mani, it is impossible to cross with your sister I go on the Valencia Madrid road, to cross the stain and we leftTo Bailén, that is, going through your people catches me fatal: P: Shock:, although the rodeo would be worth just by giving your blond achuchón.Give it to me on my part.
As for Juan, he has some high glycemia because he is with laryngitis, the other day we had visit with the endo and his hem is 6.3 is not bad but it has risen because he has had several infections in this period.
Marcita, your kitchen finished, good!Anuski, Velia, Juanlu, Dulce, Samira, Prado, a hug for all, peace a hug too and good trip!
I have not seen Mari.gar, I hope everything goes well and a hug for all three.
Well, I leave you, I hope it is not too long without going through here, I wish you the best.
Ah!Owash, often "piece" of days that we are having here eh?, To see if it lasts, that we have been very cold and rain and we are not accustomed to this.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2008 6:10 a.m.

BUENAAAAAAAA !!!

I can finally enter again.I was already missing you.I tell you, Noe has not yet been removed by the cold or the moccos, but it has also caught otitis, conjunctivitis and gastroenteritis, all together, so you can get an idea of ​​the week we carry, in addition to the aggravating thing that I am I amJust like her, we share viruses.

Velia, I'm glad of the Minilink for Angela.We return to Cáceres on 8.

Mani, I imagine that pair of dancers ... to eat them!

Beki, yes we have had a bad autumn, huh?When not one thing, another.You will see how 2009 brings us some type of shell against viruses and mucus of all kinds.

Paz, who is already with one foot on the plane.That you have a great time and Angel doesn't alter much, well, his glycemia.You will tell us.

Well, I leave you, I will try to spend again before the holidays but just in case, happy holidays and a better year 2009 !!

DiabetesForo
12/20/2008 6:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.