{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaasss!
I have walked a few missing days, several trajines, hehehehe.
Christmas, we have not put the ornaments until today and Noe passes it wonderful.I have always liked it a lot, it will be because it has always been celebrated and enjoyed at home, with essence, as Alea says.I remember Christmas Eve, my father with the spoon and the bottle of anise of the monkey, my mother the zambomba, my brother to the drum and my sister and I tambourAnd New Year's Eve?Also family dinner and at twelve bells, a massive hug full of good wishes.But the best, without a doubt, the day of kings.In my town they went on horseback, dressed just with a wig and a layer, how was it possible for Baltasar to know the names of all the street children?And the next day, raised early and discover the BH bicycle, the GEYPER GAMES, LA NANCY, LESLI or the rag wrist of the Pradera House Oh, what memories of yesteryear!
I have stayed a little Mohina, I'm going to take a quick turn for the forum and call my mother.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/08/2008 3:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!
What a cold how cold again!Weekend with few departures in Madrid, to dinner on Friday and Saturday visit to the clinician that my hospitalized aunt is, the rest of the time in Casita with Nati that was doing quite bad.Yesterday we were here, Ángela and Juanlu adorned the house.Come on, when we got up Dana and I already had everything done ...
Yesterday we had the first Christmas meal with friends, we had a great time.
Well routerillos, I'm going to put myself with the books that I have not played in these 3 days.
A kiss for everyone and have a good Tuesday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2008 3:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... how it costs to start after the long weekend ufff .....
Here he has not stopped raining so that a calm and boring weekend with few exits ... and the snow returns ......-/

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 5:12 a.m.

And keep raining.
Aguachiná I am (that goes to Marcita :))) What boredom of water, sir.
This afternoon I will have to leave because the blood donor bus comes and I like to collaborate, but if not, I was going to move home ...

Velia, how is your aunt going?

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 7:21 a.m.

Good morning, routerines!
Alea, it is not to envy you but here makes a solazo of printing, yes, cold for a while too ... we will take advantage of the end of the morning to take a walk around us that this afternoon we cannot.

I start studying for a while, that this is getting more and more and one already has an age ... hahahahaha ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/10/2008 4:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday here a day of dogs, cold, air and a lot of water, but today splendid and cold, an frost has fallen ......

He is smelling Christmas and finally!I have finished masons, painters and carpenters (even spring).

Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
12/10/2008 4:38 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Here the sun also starts to look ... but cold is cold.

Yesterday I was writing to write ... And good that today is Wednesday, this week I hope you spend faster.

Marcita, how good the house again ordered, would it look very good, right?Now to enjoy it.

Velia, studying ... encouragement woman, that you can.I hope your aunt will improve soon.

We the weekend, even raining we leave the same ... Iciar is making an earth's, as she is already doing alone, because not for a second ... also walks all accelerated, as if I walked with a hurry :)) Give it nice to see her walk aloneThroughout the house: Oops:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/10/2008 6:14 a.m.

...:-/ I sent it unfinished ...

Just say goodbye ... kisses to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/10/2008 6:18 a.m.

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cold, today a frost has fallen that cars had an ice finger: shock:, thankfully we already have sun.
Anuski, enjoy your earthquotillo, which grows right away and shares ...
Well, a fast greeting, that I get mess with my chores.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2008 3:49 a.m.

Hello route, good morning !!

From what I see you are many missing, ...: Shock:

I here without news, I am a little pachuchilla of the gut or the estamogo ... a little by disgust, I've been several days, I hope it will happen to me soon.

Tomorrow is Friday, although today I have to come in the afternoon at a meeting at 7pm.And then to the birthday of my sister -in -law.

Have a good day !!!!kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/11/2008 5:08 a.m.

Good morning.
Here is still bad weather.
Celia is bad from the throat.Today I had to look for her at the institute.He came home with a beautiful glycometer greeting, again.Luckily acetone was negative, 0.0, like beer without.
Extra insulin, rest and normal in these cases.

Anuski, enjoy that little one, that when they are like that, you would eat them.Then, when they are like Celia, you wonder why you did not ate them, but anyway.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2008 7:04 a.m.

Good morning ..... Well, we are a little missing, it seems that this month is complicated, right?

Anuski but what's wrong with you ??? ...

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/11/2008 7:07 a.m.

Hello good!!!The weekend is approaching, you earn !!!

I continue with the discomfort, I do not think it is flu because I have no other symptoms, but there with the stomach and gut ...:-/

Alea, surely in a few years I will give you the reason, for now it is a doll.I hope Celia was well recovered on the weekend, happy viruses ... always chasing us !!!

Prado, a lot of mess this month?I believe that January will be worse for me ...: Shock: Woman encouragement that is left less.

Kisses!!!!and good weekend !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/12/2008 5:18 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
It rains a lot in Cáceres, but that has not prevented us from taking a good morning walk .... Last night dinner at some friends to the many, very pleasant, we had not been together for a family problem ... and thisNight dinner at home with a few, that we are going to see Barça-Madrid, by the way visca the Barça !!!Tomorrow food, they invite us to a Iberian art, we will do it here because our house is bigger and we get together a few ...
We love to get together with family and friends, we enjoy a lot, so delighted from life.Alea, in the end you don't come at Christmas?Jo, what a penita.
Anuski, how are you?Juanlu and I have been a few of the day Pachuchos, with the rare gut, discomfort, nausea .... patience and mimitos ... take care of yourself.
Prado, I suppose that between extra pays and others you will be linked, but hey, at least there are a few days of partying.
Marcita, what joy with the works already finished ...
To all routes, a kiss and a good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/13/2008 8:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!!!!Finally we have forum !!!! ... This morning I contacted Shavish to eat the problem since I did not have Fer's email.By the way, now I will send you a private to see if it facilitates it for any other problem that could arise.The truth is that they have been very ambable ...
Well, that already had a little monkey.
Well, I'll tell you news in the minilink thread
Kisses and have a good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2008 10:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Finally hehehehe !!!!!!!!!!! ..... I also had some monkey: D ....

Good afternoon............

DiabetesForo
12/16/2008 10:47 a.m.

Bun?A gorilla, rather.
Great initiative, Velia.

And the cold continues, very cold and bad weather.
Yesterday was Celia's birthday and took advantage of her favorite meals: cannelloni and stuffed eggs.
Today, book glycemia.Does anyone understand?

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/16/2008 11:11 a.m.

Bad matter Alea, hahahahaha.From now on you know, whims and favorites to eat .... Congratulations Celia, if we had known you yesterday, to see if we can tonight.By the way, how will the throat go here are we fighting for the moment.We will cross your fingers.
Cold in Cáceres, Brrrrrrr, but yes, a radiant sun.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2008 11:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, good afternoon.
There is a missing one ... and when I want: ((I can't.
Also here with great cold, and snow, which resists leaving us.
Alea, congratulations to Celia ... how older we are made!
Velia, how is Angela going with the glycemia at dawn?
We also with the throat badly, yesterday when Angel arrived from the Institute 419: Evil :, but today without any problem, all within normal: shock :.
I am going to read the forum a little, which is a lot that I do not put up.
Besists
Peace

DiabetesForo
12/16/2008 12:49 p.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!
Another that has had a forum monkey, hehehehe.
Here the same, with a cold .........
Noe with cold, many phlegm and snacks and discomfort in the gut that prevents him from eating:-/, you know that it is that, so today at home and I fear that tomorrow too, I do not risk with the school.
Celia, congratulations and come whims if the glycemia are good.
I wanted to put a Noe photo to congratulate you the holidays but nothing, that I do not, to see if I later try again.
Peace, joy of reading you again.
Well, kisses for everyone, I'm going to take a view of the minilink thread, to see the news.

DiabetesForo
12/16/2008 1:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.