{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ........ Follow the cold .... Here it has snowed and then it has rained a lot during the weekend and a lot, very cold, that if the spectacular landscape ...... hehehe .....

I am a little pochilla too, yesterday I got up with my fatal throat and for the first time in these eight years I met a 525 in my glucometer ..:-/ .... Luckily it was soon solved with a good chute ofExtra insulin ..... and all day in house in heat ....: Shock: ......

Owash How is the exam ???????????Tell us how it went .....

I'm going to work a little ........ have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2008 5:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Holas all

Thanks for the spirits and the desires of luck.

I was presented with the oppositions for warden of the Valencian Health Agency.
675 places ... and 15000 opponents

I am informally suspended: ((yesterday we took the exam and today the response form has come out. I have stayed 2 hits (or 3 errors less as you want to see).
It only remains to wait

There are no excuses, I had to have studied more and period.

But it is also true that the exam has been criminal.
Test type, 60 more reserve questions, and doing it in 1 hour was impossible (I could only do 47 and look that I have experience in doing test type exams, I did all my career with this type of exams).
To get an idea, the question questionnaire had 11 folios on 2 faces.
One of the questions is 1 whole folio face: shock:

70-80% of the questions consisted of discovering which of the 4 alternatives was the incorrect one.Example: If the president of the Government has 8 functions, they transcribed 4 of those functions (which were 2-3 lines) and only in one of them changed 1 word, so that the concentration had to be absolute.

It was a memory test, instead of an opposition to a warden: X

But well, there will be other opportunities ... although before there have been others with the same negative result :?

I will download my anger against the diabetes health leaders: o

Ale have already returned to the world of normal: D

DiabetesForo
12/01/2008 5:01 p.m.

Good and cold days !!!!
To wait for the miracle Owash, you never know .... The truth is that in this of the opposition you have to be the best because if you do not eat a rosco.In ours they prepare us to try to get more than a 9. says the teacher who less than that note is to have nothing due to the large number of people that arise ... in short, that you already go with some mood than paWhat a hurry ... but hey, you have to try and try, as you say ...
Alea, to see if you connect to the messenger that I want to send you a thing and by mail I cannot do it.How is Celia going ???Come, there is less.
Speaking of that, hey, how time passes ... December now.Here the lights have not yet turned on, and I am glad, because it seems to me an excess that fits them in November.And at home nothing is put from an ornament until the weekend of the bridge or the next one, it depends on how we catch us.And it seems to me a lot !!! ... by the way, this year dad Noel has fallen:-/.We went to Lidl, I had to stay in the car because I had a problem with the battery and when I see Angela and Juanlu loaded with the Armatoste, Mother of God and how happy they came !!!!, hahahaha.Anyway, it will have to be put.
I prepare a coffee and get the subject.Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2008 3:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

Owash ... what anger will stay at the doors, right? ... But what do you ask ... I don't like that kind of exam, that you have those who answer badly ... And if you have little time... Let's see if the case you comment and be taken off ... Anyway, do you enter the job bag?

Prado and how are you throat?With these cold it is normal to catch something, I hope that glucose does not get out of control, go on when you saw that figure, right? ... Cut well, a little kiss and that you get better.

Velia, how are you going?And your studies ... It is never late woman ... if the bliss is good ...;) Iciar is to eat it, but it does not want to speak ... well lie is all the time talk that talks, but there is no one whoUnderstand ...:-/: D, that if you understand everything and do everything you say ... is very good, although with genius ...: D

Then come back ... kisses

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/02/2008 3:31 a.m.

Anuski, well, my studies there, hahahaha, but hey, we are doing something, of course much less than I would need ... Let's see if I centered and I start to give up as God commands ....
Iciar reminds me of Angela ... I didn't talk, he just said "there" to ask for everything .... "Fucara" told the spoon and one day he escaped "spoon."He said it perfectly, he looked at us with his shy face like saying "have caught me" and continued for a while saying "furara" .. what joía, they do not know ... do not hurry, that you will have to tell him thatStreet for a while ...
Give him a besin.
I see that you are already more lively ... I'm glad, pretty.Kisses Tb.for you

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2008 3:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, who envies with coffee ... I still have a good time to go out to drink it ...: D, enjoy it, and study ...
Ice what he does, he points out everything for you to say what it is, and if you ever deceive it ... point out and point out the times you need until you say it well ... but she repeats it.
What he says is mamama ... potato ... "tahí" (it's there) ... and uhm ... uhm ... :)) :)) ...

Thanks beautiful, kisses and that the study surrenders.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/02/2008 4:05 a.m.

Good morning.........

Owash we will cross your fingers so that the miracle occurs: D .... neck is known ... hehe

Nor have lights come on and I hope that they take time, I get a little about everything related to Christmas but since there is no choice but to spend it because it is time to endure ..... I do not put anything at home, when my nephews weresmall put the tree but now they spend everything hehehe ..... like his aunt .....

Anuski I am better, I find it hard to swallow but I have no fever and the glucose already perfect and today I already want to exercise so this afternoon to run ... :) .... Thank you beautiful ......

Velia encouragement with those studies, daughter is that at these ages it costs a lot to study truth ????But you can with everything ... hehe

I'm going to work something ........ Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/02/2008 4:26 a.m.

Nastardes, we are almost visited by the vispe of our pattern, right?
Ay Owash, because to rest a little, to "pray" ...a time when women stayed at home) ... Anyway, that tomorrow to Madrid and this weekend Nati.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/02/2008 12:51 p.m.

I think I have not told you that I have had a very great hem.The truth is that I have been very great for a long time, we have really.I have far those we have between 7 and 8 (8.2 on one occasion) that I got with a huge (like all) effort based on doing the same every day, same bread, same plate of vegetables ... and sameDisgusted to see that even the onion took me out of the officially good measures ... and same nerves every time the paperwork would have with the results.And in that I arrived Fidel ... no, I mean, that in that came the Lantus, and there I already managed to get off 7, although not always, always with great effort, and with the same nerves, what happened?That the continuous meter appeared in my life.And immediately we have approached 6 ... Bufff, what a pleasure.And then I started relaxing, to "pass me", and "I passed", Vieve God who "passed me", but ... crossed up ... the following, the following we have continued to be very close to 6, despite my "past ”... and then the next step, the bomb ... Hemo, 5.4 ... and living as if it were not diabetic, come on, that only cholesterol is already concerned, which always walks around around ...

I have not said a long time we have in public, but at this step they will even forget that they exist .... hehe, for the next analysis I will tell the endo that they do not do me the hemo, that it isthrow money.

Juan Luis
12/02/2008 1:12 p.m.

Holasss

Well, something is ruminating ... the unions go to resort more than half of the exam ... there are at least 5 questions from a law that does not come in the agenda and another 3-4 questions that should have been put as common and notas specific.

A good mess is being riding and it seems that the resources will be many.
In some places it is rumored that the repetition of the exam has already been decided.

I hate Christmas, Christmas Eve and the end of the year ... I know that I am weird 8) but it is something that can: Oops:
So I hope it will happen soon.

Juanluis a 5.4:-/:-/:-/ here is the emoticon of applause.

DiabetesForo
12/02/2008 3:34 p.m.

Hello family

Owash to see if you are lucky that with the opponents as it is limited if you get to cancel questions.Good luck and my congratulations to "your acquaint.

Juan Luis is glad that you have managed to be good, that is called to make the investment profitable :)) Enjoy you that you can and continue taking care of yourself.

Prado often scare would be watching that figure, it is what has to be "badly used", we have taken several greetings of the gluco and often boat we give when we see it.With this cold and go out to do sports ???: Shock: sure you don't have a fever ???

Anuski how beautiful it must be iciar, pointing everything and chattering, you will see as soon as you begin to let go what you are going to laugh with the words.Nacho to the hippos called them hypotopane and only the supermarket called Pusermercado, well those are difficult because sometimes they still escape.I hope you enjoy Christmas a lot that surely this year catches your attention.

Alea I hope Celia goes well with the bomb, if she wants to put it on it is already an important step and that descent of Hemo is also fine.Good luck.

Velia what a shame about the reception, these bureaucratic issues have never understood them, they are supposed to ensure the welfare of the little ones and only make obstacles.I want you to be very lucky especially for the girl who was going to be very happy with you.That is not very hard to study beautiful.

Marcita finished the kitchen already?

Mamidejuan that you do not see your hair.Is everything all right?And Mari.gar?

McLaudi I hope Claudia has already recovered, that I read that I was Pachuchita.

Katha, how are you carrying it?

Beky Bombón that with you I speak more but congratulations to Noa for that year I fulfill today, a little woman already, within nothing helps her sister with the controls :)) and thanks for the photos of the summer, to see if I remember howThey get here, another day I try.

Here little to tell, that it is not so cold as you have up there, that I believe that I am consistent because I feel rare, that I continue working as a donkey and that this weekend (that by the way on day 7 is my anniversary ofwedding) I will see if there is luck and my kids can touch the snow, and that on Sunday I already put Christmas ornaments at home, they enjoyed the beautiful.

That you rest, to improve the little ones and many kisses for all, the appointed and those not appointed.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/02/2008 5:28 p.m.

Oh that the message has come out with date 3, that this continues with the ancient time.

Noa's birthday is the 2

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/02/2008 5:35 p.m.

Good morning .......... What a dark day and how it rains but at least it's not cold ...: D

hahaha mani, not a woman, that I have no fever and of course I did not go out, I ran on the tape but it is not the same as doing so ... :?

Owash I join the Rare Club, I also hate Christmas, I hate exorbitant consumerism and hypocrisy ... and wishing that January I am .....:-/

Juan Luis congratulations on that hemo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the missing ????????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/03/2008 3:50 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
The first thing is the first, congratulations Noa, even with delay.
Mani, what joy to see you here.I already imagined that you were still run by curro.The reception has not disappointed us because we had unofficial information about it, but it is to disappoint yourself, yes ... I just hope that you really see here is the child's interest and that it is effectively necessary to go through this process, quite a lotLong in time, by the way.
I hope the kids can touch the snow ... we also planshe.
Prado, I'm glad you are better.
Christmas neither fu nor fa.There was a time when I came to hate this era, but having children there is no choice but to mount the Tinglao.Now I take everything with more peace of mind, I try to enjoy the nonsense that my sister and my wedge prepare on Christmas Eve and try to dialamize that Angela is not with us that night.I enjoy New Year's Eve in Madrid, in recent years we have spent them there, with Pepe and Sesé, Juanlu's intimate friends, with their children, Angela and us.Visit to the Zoo on 31, New Year's concert on 1, visit a museum, to Cortilandia..Madrid is always beautiful, but at this time it is spectacular ... and then the kings with Nati at home, well, you canImagine what is mounted ...
Well, that I roll up and I have a lot to do, that I am also alone today, that my maid has already left the Madriles, snif ...
Kisses to all and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2008 4:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good to the route.

Owash, let's see if there is luck and the opponents are repeated.Unfortunately in these evidence is only measured than memory, and it never worth the candidates, but it is so.

A few desire to move.Cold, darkness, rain ...

Christmas?I like the essence, that is, the one who meets the family, and to value the important.I hate the consumerist part, and make each house a kind of miniature of the English Court.I fear that the essence is lost and the usual win.
And I don't like the stupid waste of Dienro and, on the contrary, the greed of real love to others.
I fear that Christmas, regardless of the religious side that has for some, has lost its meaning as a party to share, above all, love.

Well, I'm going to do things.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/03/2008 1:18 p.m.

Thanks for the congratulation, I will give a little kiss to your part.
I join the Antinavideño club but with the girls I will have to make an effort because I would like to enjoy it as a child although the circumstances are not the same.
Pradro, recover soon.
Anuski, kisses to your Parlanchina witch.
Owash, let's see if you are lucky.
Juanlu, congratulations for that improved life.
....... and good night, that I fall ..........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/03/2008 7:36 p.m.

Hello ... I enter now that I have no spies, but then it happens to me as yesterday ... that I begin and they do not let me finish.

Owash ... there is luck with the exam.

Prado, I'm glad you're better.At least today it is not cold and for the moment it does not rain.

Mana beautiful, how your bosses pass ... I hope that at Christmas they reward you with a good vacation, you have won them !!!!A kiss to your handsome and another for you.I do not imagine Iciar saying difficult words ... it is difficult for him to repeat ... Animal sounds if he does ... but words, or does not want or does not come out ... but it is very nice, it is very expressive... And everything surprises :)) her face and her hands say everything ... well I shut up that I have already droold for a while: oops:

Marcita, how about the kitchen?That I calculate for Christmas and I was not wrong much :)););

I liked Christmas more than I like, but with the girl surely the illusion returns.

Come, I'm leaving.Kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/04/2008 4:07 a.m.

Good morning ....... finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D and one more day to rest ..... What do you want for God .... Let's see if we finish recovering well .....

Have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/05/2008 4:33 a.m.

Well guys !!
That you have a good time, those who leave bridge, and those who stay at home, will take the opportunity to rest and replenish strength.

We have it occupied, we will put the Christmas ornaments with the "help" of Iciar for the first time: D, on Sunday we have food with friends, and on Monday we will celebrate my grandfather's birthday.

Kisses for all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/05/2008 7:05 a.m.

Hello Hello, SAN FRIDAY !!!!!And for you to prepare Christmas gifts I leave this page where you can find a lot of stupid things ...

Juan Luis
12/05/2008 8:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.