{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea, our children are complicated, Alberto happened just like Celia, he didn't want to hear about the bomb but as you know this year has been very hard and one day he began to show interest in her, to ask .............. and knew it would put it because a change was already forced.
What caught my attention the most?.. of being every day with his HI of rigor in these 4 months he has only reached that value a couple of times and I imagine that it would be for a mechanical failure ......... In fact I now saw that he had a90 And instead of considering it optimal I was scared ............. it is worth alea .............. Another thing is that it took 5 kg in apar of weeks and his appearance is now absolutely normal ............. He also softened the character :)) ............ The bomb is not just a quitapinhazoseven if it is a detail to thank.
PS: Now I send you SMS with my mobile.

A big kiss routeros

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2008 4:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning to the route.
No, I haven't fallen out of bed.It was that today I had to get up to do things.And now it turns out that I have almost everything done and I have plenty of tomorrow, what things!

Well, taking advantage of the passing, I have gone to the ambulatory to consumables.Santa Tere Blessed left what I was doing as soon as he saw me.He gave me a lot of boxes "just in case", as always.And he gave me a very cute calendar;) he told me that he was worried, because he had debuted the son of his friend and that he often called her asking things that she did not know how to answer, and that if I could give her any information about truquitos and others.I told him to call me on the phone and we stayed whenever I wanted, to miss more, and enter this forum.
Total that got rid of thanking me.Send noses, that with how grateful that I have to be to her for how life facilitates us, it is the one who thank.It is clear that good people are distinguished as diamond among coal.

And Celia today is better.He already went to class.

Velia, I thought that, once the suitability, they would look for the good of those children.I don't understand so much bureaucracy, really.

And today the day is good.It suggests, although it also very cold.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/27/2008 4:49 a.m.

Good morning ....... cold, who said cold hehehe ... here we are 2 degrees below zero, with a sun that does not heat anything hehehe .......

Alea already knows that saying "whom I get up early ....." hehe ......

As for the bomb I am with Esther, it has many more advantages than disadvantages, it makes life more comfortable and of course it is appreciated to save you the 5 or 6 daily punctures ......

Jolin ... Well, if you want to snow come here, we have a close bush: D, a few kms .......

Wing that I continue with mine ...... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/27/2008 5:10 a.m.

UF, meadow, that early ..., I don't know.

Esther, we have crossed and I didn't see your message.I have received your mobile number, but I have called you and did not take it.Make me the fixed better, which I have flat rate and mobile phones are a ruin.
And I think Celia happens to Alberto.He is already getting tired of the glocometer greeting it in English and it is being considered that he cannot continue.I think we are going to wait until January, but we are happy.

Brrr, how fresh.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/27/2008 5:23 a.m.

Hello, hello ... uffff, more of the same, today I was frozen to the ideas, I had to make some cattle before coming to work and my mother ... I confirm the -2 degrees, my car said the same thing: Shock :.

Alea, that is a good start, really who has to be convinced is the one who will take it ... I thought it a lot, in fact for a year I refused ... and then little by little I was mentalizing ...And it was to decide and get pregnant almost at the same time.

Velia, it seems that your will be a long path ... it seems that things do not facilitate ... to see how it continues ... all for the pueñetera bureaucracy ... which seems the most important.

Talking to my husband, I told me the same as when the inspector goes to school, the only thing he looks are are papers, instead of worrying about the real problems they have ... or going to classes to see how a class works ...

Well it's time to continue

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/27/2008 6:17 a.m.

Hellooo!!!How about everything here ???

I continue in my love of love !!Hehe yesterday I was in the endo, and he told me that I have been great !!!It was a new one, and the truth that I liked a lot, the very pleasant treatment has given me many councils, the dose d insulin has uploaded a little.A charm !!I left the consultation very happy.Also that it gave me a lot

Well guys, I hope to be able to enter more often ... for now I do not have the internet at home .... so I will go through here when I come to visit my daddies

I hope you are going very well, and as always, you take care of you !!and I encourage the pekes !!!

kisses!!!!!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
11/27/2008 12:26 p.m.

Alea this morning left the car in the workshop and forgot the mobile: (Tomorrow when I pick it up I send you SMS, ok?

DiabetesForo
11/27/2008 4:07 p.m.

Finally Friday, good morning !!!

Here today there was a little snow about cars ... Rare, because here I almost never snow: o

Katha, I'm glad you do so well in every way ... The merit is yours.

To my morning I have to curb: ((, the weekend is reduced a lot, it comforts me that as it is so cold it is not to do much more, but we are going as a house anywhere.

Have fun the weekend.
Bestines !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/28/2008 4:39 a.m.

Nosdias, cold, and today Angela has no school (I know why), rule again with tendonitis, and all more or less half computers.
Reideing you about the bomb I always remember that when I entered the other forum I saw the insulin pump section ... but I did not dare to enter, I did not even ask about it, I thought it was the section of whichThey were more Joios, I imagined them in hospital beds .... Anyway, what things.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/28/2008 5:27 a.m.

Good afternoon, I can finally enter, this morning between comings and goings I have not had time of anything and above mid -morning snowing hehehe ..... It's all beautiful but uncomfortable to walk ... and a coldooooooooooo .....:-/

Wow, I see that by Cáceres you do not deprive yourself of anything ehhhh, to rest the weekend and recover ...
Anuski pretty that is slight tomorrow, it is a task to work on Saturdays .....: shock:
Kathaysa congratulations on those results, if being happy improves everything to glycemia hehehehe .....

Well I'm going to finish some things and I soon want to work, good weekend and kisses ...

DiabetesForo
11/28/2008 10:19 a.m.

Well, I'm going to make a broth piece that p'a what.

You want to take hot broth these days, and it is great because it can be taken between hours without altering glycemia.

Good weekend to the route.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/28/2008 12:12 p.m.

Good, cold and wet nights here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esther, welcome.
Alea, I'm very happy about the bomb, I was either for the bomb at first, but now I am looking forward to starting and that they put it in Noe, I am convinced that the problem we have now at night and having to eatSeveral times in the school it will be solved with the pump.
Velia, I hope you get well about the reception.
Well, we already moved here again to the dining room, although several auctions are missing, come on, that never ends.
That you have a good weekend.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/28/2008 3:14 p.m.

Good afternoon routerillos .... here, dominating tendonitis .... This time I have not left, as on other occasions (it is to take a pill I pineso a muuuucho, soooo) and it seems that this is referring .... Anyway, the end of weekly.We have a friend from Angela to spend the weekend and tonight friends come to dinner, but they bring dinner ...
Katha, congratulations !!!I am very happy to know about you.Now enjoying your new situation.Glad to hear it.
Well routerillos, you spend a good weekend.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2008 3:18 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello ... here we continue with the Tejadillos, the gardens ... snowy, very beautiful ... but a cold that peel ...:?

Yesterday Iciar was hallucinated seeing snow ... what would I think ... :))

Marcita, lengthens the work:-/ ... it always happens, it is known when they start but not when they end, I hope you are very little.Let's see if the procedures for the pump are quickly, surely when you have it you can spend better nights, because this is not plan.

Prado the morning makes me very long, and more today that I do not think there is any movement with the day it does.Stop it very pretty.

A question to which you take bomb, do I have half spoiled the bomb clamp, would you have to call Medtronic to ask for one and pay it or would it be through the hospital?

Velia improves your tendonitis, that takes care of you.

To the rest, good weekend to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/29/2008 4:19 a.m.

Cold and moisture by Valencia, an explosive mixture ... you approach a park or the riverbed and brrrrrrrrrrrrr

I remember that when I was little, very small, I saw snowing in Valencia, small flakes that barely lasted on the ground ... but something is something: D

I return to my opposition retirement ... I have only a few hours left.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2008 4:38 a.m.

Anuski I have already broken two tweezers:-/ And I asked for Medtronic, the one I have now is also broken but I can use it so I do not change it.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2008 9:42 a.m.

Good morning.
Actually, they are still worse.I think we are going to fly between bursts of water, snow and hail.The truth is that the storm impresses.From my home you hear the Cantabrian roar and from time to time it feels how the ground makes a kind of "Boooooommmm"
Come on, an ideal time to stay in a house, reading or doing quiet things.

Marcita, we are both the same: waiting for the bomb and with a thousand questions.Wanting to arrive and see if we sleep a little more at night.

Owash, I reiterate what was said: mood and good luck tomorrow.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
11/29/2008 10:17 a.m.

Hi, Monday !!!!!:?
After such a winter weekend, the least you want is to leave the house to come to work, ... and more when the heating does not want to work here ....: X

Thanks Prado, mine can also be used but I will call to ask for it, in case it doesn't last much more.

Owash, good luck with your oppositions ... and it is true that it is nice to see Nevar, and the landscape that stays later, yesterday was impressive here that we are surrounded by mountains, see them with snow.

Alea and Marcita, the doubts with the bomb we all have them, but only at the beginning ... although sometimes, I also want to throw it out the window ...:-/

Don't be very cold.
And good week.;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/01/2008 3:40 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Weekend almost without stepping on the street ... Total for what, cn the cold it was ... on Saturday member family and on Sunday relax ....
Today it is very cold but the sun continues to accompany, which is already something.
Anuski, precious landscape ... how about iciar?, Will it be like a doll.
Well, routerillos, I spend the rest of the forum and I start studying what we have to leave

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/01/2008 4:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ah, Owash, also opponent ????I am an aspiring opponent, because it does not cost me ... of course everything in my life is at the wrong time, hahahaha .... much encouragement and good luck.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/01/2008 4:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.