{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning .......... Vierneeeeeeees ....: D ....... Cold in Cáceres ?????????????For cold Jolin ...... 0 degrees and fog or horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least you have sun buaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......: ((((

I don't want to do anything hehehe either ..... What a novelty !!!!

Have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/21/2008 4:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello .... I repeat, ... how coldoooooo :?

Every day with more fog, the sensation of cold is greater.

Velia, have you left us with the intrigue ... counts, tell: D, how are Angela?Has the pain of Muela happened to him? ... that reminds me that I must go to the dentist: Oops:

Marcita, have a good time in your town ... and may your daddies make you.I'm glad Noe got up better.When will the bomb put it?By the way I don't know if you've seen a video that Harpo put in news ... It's very good.

Beky, how are you?Tell us something ... I hope Nayah is better in the throat, poor people who catch everything.

Prado, to enjoy the weekend equally ... despite the cold;)

Kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/21/2008 4:37 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.
No, if I know, I start writing when you have all gone, but what are we going to do.

Here time, regular.Threatening rain, not to vary.
Celia, like time.Better run a thick veil.Monday touches.We'll see.

Few novelties.

That the sick are improved, that the works and all those things are over.

I will see if I understand why an epidemic of discos closures has been unleashed just after the death of a "good child", if nothing was done when the dead were of "minor importance"
I find it, at least, curious how Espe, Gallardón and the Lucero del Alba have been thrown when they have touched one of their own.It is seen that the previous ones did not deserve so much interest ...

Anyway, I leave it before pissed off and I will inform myself, which is that I have not learned well.

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
11/21/2008 11:22 a.m.

Good morning ... One more Monday, at least we have already left the fog ...: or, and the weekend has not been bad, at least we saw the sun.

We have been celebrating compliance, that of my brother -in -law and that of a friend ... Yesterday we did nothing else: d.

Alea, I don't know the details of that news either, but the Saturday told my husband ... that this boy is a high class ... then you have to act ... to the previous ones to give them ...

Anyway, you start well the week.
kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/24/2008 3:47 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!!!

Cold and windy Monday.The weekend very well, in my town with my family, I had not been going and Noe had been scared.

We start the week, to see if this can be that we finish the happy cuisine at once: shock :, which I already have hips.

Kisses and good day to all.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2008 4:42 a.m.

Good morning:-/ ..... here the scrambled time, as Anuski says at least we have seen the sun and left the fog and that is already appreciated.I am Monday and the end of the month already, so much work and none wins:-/ ..... Let's see if ESPABILO UFFF .............

Kisses for all .....

DiabetesForo
11/24/2008 5:06 a.m.

Very good.

He had written a very long message, but the light and the message with him have gone, the two together.

Well, fast and brief: today has touched Endo.What two heroines we have faced the storm that shakes this north in which we have to live and we have challenged old, nosks, hail and others, 100 kms Ida and many others back.

Celia has improved a little.Hemo of 8.8, but follows the top instability.He has lowered cholesterol and triglycerides, and ... put the bomb.

It will be for January, but they already start the protocol to request it and others.
Let's see if this daughter of mine puts the batteries and with the bomb is better controlled.

I will ask the experts on the subject advice.

Now I go to the couch for a little while, I'm dead sleepy, and the storm invites you to be in a house.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/24/2008 9:23 a.m.

... what good news Alea, especially for the bomb, is a step forward without a doubt for better control .......
Here we also have a horrible day, a lot of wind, a lot of cold, rain and a lot of snow on the mountain ...... Winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/24/2008 10:16 a.m.

Good morning routerillos.
Good news from Asturias, huh ????Congratulations, Alea.You will see how from January things are going to go better ...
Cold, very cold, today with a wonderful sun ... yesterday we had to Juanlu, is almost cure ...kid...
Anuski was an issue.Something seems to be done but in choles and for specific issues ...
On the other hand we are trying to temporarily host (weekends, vacations ...) to a diabetic girl who is in a reception center .... I learned by chance, we talked to girls and we all liked the idea.It seems that things are not easy, so we don't have much hope that it can be, but well, we'll see.Tomorrow we have an interview.I will tell you.
Well, I'm going to see if I put myself with the notes, which bring me for the heater of bitterness.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2008 4:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, yes, cold, and little work.This morning I have had for the first time one of those common things in the diabetics and that I respected, I mean those nausea, discomfort, dry mouth ... indeed, what called acetosis or something like that ... soWithout hitting an eye from 5, at 8 Cateter change (here is the culprit), and to the living room to see me/sleep a concert of the Berlin Philharmonic in a famous outdoor park in the same city ... Repertoire of theHeavy of Richard Strauss and the romantic Wagner ... Anyway, what a saint's hand, I have already had breakfast and I am already in “alone” 220 ... and with respect to Celia, go go, another bomber ... theFirst weeks are key, to program the different basal, so being attentive, luck !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/25/2008 4:51 a.m.

Helloaaa to all routers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Leados Malegro, and especially Alea;)

I have read that they are going to put the bomb to Celia ....... Biennnnnn, Alberto took it to the end of July and the truth is that it is better, not well but better, yesterday I picked up the result of the glycAnd it has dropped to these 3 months from 14 to 9.7 ......... it is not to be proud but it had been in January 14 and this does begin to work ........... You will see that it will alle as everything starts to improve shortly.

Well, they want them to work, a very strong kiss for everyone and I repeat, I'm glad reads again.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2008 7:47 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

How cold it is.Prado, I have the snow in front of Justito.

Estherdiz, how long, girl.How's it going?Let's see if we chatted for a little while and tell me how Alberto wears the bomb and how you decided at the end.And more things, that we haven't talked for a long time.And that glyc descent is very good.You still have to go down, but they are more than 4 points, so encourage.A hug, pretty, for you, for Alberto and for ... Hum, I don't remember :)) Well, as the Cubans would say, "already you know"

Wow, Juanlu, if it will turn out that you are human and everything :)) Do not believe that I respect the bomb, for whom he will take it, you know.But as it will not be until after Christmas, there is time to mentalize.

Velia, to see if you achieve the reception.It would be great for that girl to have people like you, prepared and affectionate.

Where do the missing ones get?He misses a few.Mamide Juan, where are you?, And Taty, and many more, that I will not name, because I will forget names.

Well, that Celia wants to enter the order, so I leave you and I'm going to take a cafelito.

Various hugs

DiabetesForo
11/25/2008 11:44 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) How Cubans huhhh?hahahahahahaha
By the way, before I forgot, the other day he sent greetings to all the routeros Seluarca from the other side, that you see that although exiles it is not in the memory of some: D

DiabetesForo
11/25/2008 2:49 p.m.

Hello Esthecradiz, that Igria would read you here .. You return the greetings to friend Seluarca ... By the way, reading I remembered a joke that they told us yesterday ... hehe, do you know the 4 problems facing aman fulfilling the 50?.... hehe, the first to forget things, the second to repeat things, the third to repeat things, and the fourth ... I don't remember the room.
Dana having dinner with the boyfriend, Angela doing her homework, Montse talking to McLaudia ... and I am doing a baked rodaballo (with potatoes) that will be scary.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/25/2008 3:34 p.m.

Good morning ....: D ....... How cold !!!!! ..... 0 degrees now but a splendid sun so beautiful day, beautiful .... hehehe .....

Juan Luis what was the cause of that climb ?????A bubble or did you have some other problem?, I have had a strong stroke up because I was not going well for the catteter but by bubble, fortunately I did not go from 350 and when changing it it was corrected quickly.
Hopefully they grant you that foster care, that girl cannot be in a better place than with you, that they have to realize the first .....;)

Well, I have a lot of work ...... then come back ........ have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/26/2008 3:29 a.m.

Good morning !!!
It is cold that pela, although it is still sunny.Luckily!
Alea to see if I call you this afternoon.
Come on, routerillos, you have a good day.MUA!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2008 3:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jolín what mislead ... hello sthecadiz, how much time !!!Give memories to Seluarca also from me.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2008 3:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .... cold day but with sun ...: D

Yesterday we saw the snow, my mother and I, but from the bus, we went to León and in the port there was snow ... The beautiful landscape.

Velia that the interview goes very well, hopefully that girl can be with you, that you have luck.

Alea, what Celia de la Pump says?He still has time to convince and try it.

Good morning to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/26/2008 4:49 a.m.

Good morning (it's a desire, not a reality)

As I have already written in "Parents", Celia is bad.Throat, head, hypers and acetone pain.Anyway, a delight.

Anuski, until now I had not seriously raised about the bomb because Celia didn't love her.Now it is she who loves her, so that's why I told the endo and told us that they started the protocol to request it, because it was indicated for her case.We will wait for them to call us, which will be for mid -January, more or less.

Estherdiz, I will be lucky enough to have pump experts, such as Velia, Juanlu, Prado, Beky and some more, but I am very interested in your point of view, because your case is very similar to mine: Bomb in adolescentcomplicated.Yesterday I was about to call you, but I don't know where the hell pointed at your phone, so, if you can, send it to private again, please.Ah, and give a hug to the "Templar Galen" on my part.

Velia, we talk, okay?

Health to all

DiabetesForo
11/26/2008 7:16 a.m.

Good routes !!!!
In the end impossible to call you, but today does not happen.
Ángela TB.With the throat, but for now he manages with the ibuprofen.(Let's see if I pass that list of medications that I always have it by hand and I always forget it)
We went to the interview.Very friendly the person who received us.He explained the procedures for collaboration but always referred in general terms, nothing of the girl for which we had interested ourselves.We understand it, of course, you have to protect the child.The procedure is long, more than I thought and then they give you suitable or not to welcome children in weekend or vacation regime.In no case has assured us that this girl can be a candidate or anything like that.Now we have to rethink everything and we'll see how the subject looks.We will tell you when we take steps.
We continue very cold.I just read the newspaper and snow in northern Cáceres above 600 meters.and low temperatures 0 .... The truth is that Viruji often .... This a little longer weekend for tomorrow is the teacher's day and Angela has no class ... well !!!So we can get up a little later.
Well routerillos, that I roll up, I will see parents and I start studying a little, which we have to leave.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2008 3:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.