{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Beky, do you know what you can do not lose the messages you write?Well, before sending you, press the Ctrl+C (copy) keys simultaneously.If when sending the message you leave, open the response window again and click to write.Then you press simultaneously ctrl+V (paste) and everything is written again.You can repeat the operation several times.I usually do it with long messages, because I was very angry to lose them.
Anyway, in this forum, if you give the arrow back, the response window usually comes out with what you had written.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/19/2008 3:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well what I told you this afternoon.That I have made me a lot to see so many people from the other forum here, how good to be!
In the end I have encouraged myself to write here, but I was thinking about it because the truth was quite saturated with so much bad vibes and so much jilorio loose out there, that I do not players, I say it to facilitate searches.Well, changing a monkey theme, that this smells a little rotten.
Anuski, Hello Guopetona, you already missed you.I hope Iciar is already much better, to see if we find out how this is going for the photos and put some that our little princesses are already to eat them.I am very happy for Kris, to see if the little champion endures another week.Give them many kisses.
Murasaki, you have nothing left to see your little one.Rest now that you're going to remember later.And yes, yes, this being parents is more difficult than I imagined, it is very complicated but I do not change it for anything in the world.
Uffffff I don't know if I get a lot.Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/19/2008 8:15 p.m.

Good, good, good .... Well, I have read all Elhilo to catch up, because I know you all but I don't get very well to relate data ... Do you throw me a little hand please?I have made a list with my data to know who is who, let's start ...
-Alea, your girl is called Celia and is rebellious with diabetes right?Well, it reminds me of me at his age .... I hid my illness, I hid it up to my friends for years and years, I punctured me in the sink and to check myself the same ... a hell ..... I wish you whatBest Heart!
-Muraki: Pregnant and doubting her with her decline: I threw the low woman, who is divine (well, I just gave my letter of "voluntary low" because I couldn't stand the envious of my manager and it is the best I have been able todo .... k well is in casitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) ... how much are you?
-It said who is Kris?I deduce that she is pregnant and with problems, right?Well, you send him a lot of energy from me even if I don't know her ... I hope to do it soon!
-Kalua, thanks for the welcome ... Do you have diabetic children and diabetics are you?
-Anuski .... your girl iciar is diabetics?
-You ... are you from Leon?Well, my boy too, from La Bañeza, and we are going a lot ... in September I am going to study a Carrica, which makes me a lot Ilu and have recommended a great endo there, my friend Vero (Akira in the other forum, also pregnant and ready ...
-beky, now it's re-benefky .... I don't get it .... oh, how cortica I am sometimes ...

Well, there is my list of doubts, so I can speak with property!Kisses ..... In Ibiza, a rare weird time, at times sun, at times wind ... So we are!
-

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/20/2008 7:03 a.m.

Hello...
Anika I live in Ponferrada just like Anuski so when you install in León, I hope we can know us, okay ???????
A kiss

DiabetesForo
04/20/2008 8:15 a.m.

Hello, trying to see what comes out, here I am also to see kisses for everyone.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/20/2008 8:31 a.m.

May the avatars cool, I don't know if I repeat with someone, then I look at him.
Anika helped you, Kalua and Anuski are diabetic their kids, no, Beky is Noah on the other side:-/ And his little is diabetic.
I continue with the same name, not because I like it, that at all :( but for not liar to the staff, so with it is easier, right;)?
Kris is indeed pregnant and we send a lot of energy and an achuchon.
A hug for everyone that I am glad to find you in your new house, you know that I walk a little Liadilla and now I write little, but I no longer lose your track a kiss for everyone :)) And so I don't leave anyone:Oops: I'm going to eat.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/20/2008 8:59 a.m.

Good morning.
How much movement on the route!I love it.
Anika, my daughter is called Celia, yes, and is rebellious.It is not that he wants to hide his illness to others.She doesn't mind puncturing whoever.The bad thing is that he tries to refuse himself, to do as if he did not have it.And it is a serious problem.Anyway, I believe that you, which have passed before a similar stage, you can give me very valuable advice, to know how to act.
Pumba, pretty, what a joy that you join the route, which is yours too.
When you have a ratillo, to see if you teach me how to put my Speedy González, which I have tried as Avatar, and there is no way.Tooorrrrrrpe that I am for these things.How is your little one?
Beky, that of "jilorio" ... hahaha, I love your dictionary.
Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/20/2008 9:16 a.m.

Hello.
Alea put in your profile in the old forum and in your avatar copies the address you have on the signature and below date of birth and to the left of previous view, (because I think your spidy was not from there, if it wasThen the address does not appear) and then you hit it in your profile here and that's it, I am also clumsy but cutting and sticking I am throwing a good dressmaker :))

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/20/2008 11:34 a.m.

I have tried to hit it from several directions, but in some it tells me that it is too large (more than 100 x 100 pixels) and in others, which is small, because it does not stick it to me and that cross remains.
: (((

DiabetesForo
04/20/2008 12:06 p.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after trying a thousand ways and with several new email accounts, I get aki, I have only achieved it with this Nick so extremely "great", I'm taty: oops :: oops :: oops: to see if the administrator meKiere changing the nick:-/

The new forum is already filled, huh ????K well !!!Let's see when they pass more through Aki, Aunk with the stampede k there is now ... between invitations to a hepatitis superfor and the k we are going through Aki :)) The other is going to Kedar Solano.

Well, handsome, k returns and I hope K with improved nick.:))

Y a ti k's profile photo
Y a ti k
04/20/2008 3:41 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
We are already in Cáceres !!!What a joy to see the new ones, pumba, taty ... welcome !!!!, hahaha, taty, go nick: shock:
Pumba, how about studies ????and the little one ???Let's see if you put us up to date.: P
Anika, I have answered the meter, in response to your private, to see if it clarifies something.Ask what you want .... Great that you will endure dinner, you know, the important thing is to get small goals ... and change the subject, if you go to León you will have a good company ...;)
Beky, Anuski, you are already uploading some photos of the forum princessins, which must be beautiful ....
Anuski, Prado, I have already tried the botillo, but yes, for the next one we do not lose it, fixed ... In addition, the Bierzo has been present at several moments of our end of the week, hehehejej
Alea, how is everything going ????I got up to Madrid a brochure of the Diabetes Foundation, on a diabetes days, focused on the psychological point of view and aimed at parents in general and adolescents between 13 and 18 years (I think), to see if you were interested.... You know that if you go there you have a house.We may go, we'll see.I was going to scan and send it to you, but in the end I forgot and I have left it Ali, to see if Juan Luis sends it to you this week, or we are looking on the network.
I am glad to reibir positive news from Kris, to see if it endures, every day that passes it is important ....)
Maria, do you have the PC broken again ???I hope that is.How about Jesus?Let's see if you can tell us soon
Murasaki, Owash, Kalua, Mamidejuan and all the routes (I do not know if someone leaves me), many memories of Juan Luis and this servant, who are with the appetizer and shortly, with the dinner.
Kisses to all and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/20/2008 4:37 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good taty !!Let's see if in this new place we have more occasion to meet each other, because we never talk before, I think, because I have the memory of super fish, but they have told me about you Piluchi .... Good evening to all and until tomorrow !!!!!

anika3308
04/20/2008 5:19 p.m.

helloaaaa !!!
Pumba, how well you are here, ... I have seen your "there" cartos and I was going to send you a private one, but you are here ... how much do I am glad: what are you taking the studies?I encourage, when you have a rest you come to tell us.

Anika, as Prado already told you we are in Ponferrada, I study my career in León, an unforgettable era, I hope you like it, and I have friends with my university era.The endo you are talking about, I go to him privately, is very good, he was the one who attended me when I debuted because I was studying in León, and I still visit him from time to time.

Beky ... how beautiful?Let's see if I clarify with the photos here, and put our dolls.

Iciar is a little better, but damn muffins !!!!

Well, you have good week, Prado us the Wednesday party;)
kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/20/2008 7:06 p.m.

socks, sleep, a lot of dream ... and Ángela Pachuca .. anyway.Welcome to the New !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/21/2008 3:37 a.m.

Good morning ... :)) ..... Monday but less Monday than other weeks because here we have a party on Wednesday ... hehehe ... is the day of Castilla y León.
How much movement this weekend, welcome to Pumba and Taty ......
Montseeeeeeee what did you do to remember El Bierzo ?????;) ... You left me intrigued hahaha
What happens to Angela? .. I hope you recover prompt ..
You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 4:26 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Wednesday party ??? .. here we have to wait on Friday 25, day of liberation.

Keep raining with great desire and the week is expected to be difficult, as whenever there is a party.

Anyway, a health to the newcomers and what do you all have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 4:42 a.m.

Good morning everyone, if there are people ...

Anika I'm 32 weeks, and we know each other personally about a mega meeting of those drum mounted in Madrid ... Anyway to forget.

Today rest although after seeing my supersuper boss in Afghanistan with the hype ... anyone asks for the loss: x.

Jolines with the Superwoman, Fritita has me ...

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/21/2008 4:50 a.m.

Good Monday to all !!!!!Murasaki forgive me but I am a disaster with names, faces .... in the end ... and the kedada that seemed as fatal ... as you would also remember me, and others, although I speak for me, we made the emptyTotal .... in short, to forget, except for the friends I did there ..... Let's see if this time and in this forum we know each other more ..... a kiss to all !!!!

anika3308
04/21/2008 5:22 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Here a splendid sun: p.Angela with sore throat, all night calling me and saying that I was low ... 398-285-230-156 :?.
I now take her to the doctor to see her, that Friday already complained and has been taking Junifen (the sugarless Dalsy) during the weekend ...
:?
Prado, it is one of those things that sometimes happen, that you have not heard a word in your life, and suddenOf the gold microphones, we make a zapping while Juanlu connected with his work to do a job, and Tachán, we caught the television of León and we were watching the retransmission ... hehehe, obviously because my sabina was: Oops: ....
Ah, here also on Wednesday Fiesta, San Jorge, the patron of Cáceres ...
And nothing more, I say goodbye that I have to finish that I want to go to the Pisci after the doctor ... kisses and happy day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/21/2008 5:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Murasaki, congratulations on pregnancy!Almost a point ????And yes ... the Superwoman makes it difficult for us from time to time huh?;)
Here Wednesday is also a party for San Jorge or San Jordi!

anika3308
04/21/2008 5:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.