{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi guys!!!!I have been moving all day, I take advantage that I have come to my parents' house to take the last things for reads, although Tampco can stop a lot ...

Today I become independent !!!!!I am left without the Internet until we installed it there .... Anyway I live a close close to my parents so I will sell to see how everything is here

The glycemia are going well, something high in the posts, but it will be a matter of regulating insulin.I do not want to modify the dose that has put me, I still do not dare to do it under my criteria, so I will wait at the end of the month to see the endo.When I see her very high I want to correct myself but I don't know how much to put ... it's a mess ... at least for the moment

Well guys I leave you tonight awaits romantic cenite !!!hahaha.Take care of it is worth?and care of the pekes !!Kisses

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
11/14/2008 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ainssss a romantic cenite ...: Oops:
With rice with vogue?:)) :))

Well, the World Diabetes Day is finally over.

At least this year I have not had to go out in the press.The last 2 years seemed that I was the Man-Diabetes of Valencia ...: Shock:

By the way, if not, things change again in the war: in Valencia they will remove the reactive strips to the non -insulin -dependent type2 ... just as it sounds ... there are 100,000 euros for James Bond, millions for the visit of the visit of thePotato or formula1 but not for those vicious of glycemic analyzes ... Look that wanting to do analysis and pretend to control ... if we already give them coloring pills and a monthly control (never hemoglobin, which is budget).

Of course, we have 34 retinographers ... normal, nor God will be below 8 ... I think I will study for ophthalmologist or nephrologist ... in Valencia we will need them

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2008 1:21 p.m.

Good morning routerillos ...
The truth is core that is reversed both in so nonsense and leave aside the truly important ...
We have spent the weekend in Madrid ... nati in its line, but even more deaf than last time, hahahaYour terraces.The truth is that we love it ... Then Vips, and Relax afternoon with the visit of Ignacio, brother of Juanluis and Nati ... on Friday we had a neighborhood in the neighborhood, it is already the third and I think someone else is there to try, but this very very good, small but of great quality .... it seems that I am singing.I am not quite recovered yet, but I am already noticing improvement.
Katha, congratulations !!!I guess you would have a luxury ...
Come on, that I do some things that we have to go buy ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2008 4:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .... to say something diooooooos on Mondays they didn't have to exist ...: Oops: :(

Owash is amazing and outrageous what you tell, so I see the crisis also affects diabetics: Twisted: .......

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
11/17/2008 4:28 a.m.

Hello ... how colder Monday, and with fog ... :?

And I on top of the schedule, it was hard for me to get out of the house ... now here much better, and the morning spends faster.

Owahs, what ideas have some ... You cannot cut other expenses, ... I hope it does not serve as an example for other CC.AA. and that in the end they do not carry it out.

Prado, how about Friday?

Kisses to all and good beginning of the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/17/2008 5:56 a.m.

... On Friday I was in the morning in the square accompanying those who were doing glucose controls, very cold and few controls ... I think people did not encourage to get their hands from pockets hehehe ...... in the afternoon I was not: oops: .....

DiabetesForo
11/17/2008 6:15 a.m.

Good morning and fresh here too.
Anuski Did you recover your normal schedule?I hope you are more animated.
I here with enough stress, between the work that we will never end, and the glycemia of Noe that bring me along the street of bitterness at night, I do not know what I am going to do.
Owash, if diabetics occur to us every thing ... control, measure, click ... for what?To us, those of Badajoz, and according to the SES it has given us for not reusing the needles for feathers and how we use so many after the day, because of course, we waste them and that's why they end and we have the hard face of claiming when we goFor them and there is no possible? This is what the area manager answered when I made the claim for the needles ...: Shock: see to believe.
Well, kisses for everyone and good day.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2008 3:43 a.m.

Good morning !!! ... here with fog and a lot of cold ....:?So good little ... :(

Marcita, how is the kitchen going? ... Will it be very good, right?At least you are there to supervise, if you leave them alone they prepare any.And Noe already read that the nights badly and the day very well, to see if this rachita passes, and is more stable at night.

If I am already tomorrow, it has no color ... Working in the morning I do more desire, in the afternoon I was already tired, and between night it is so soon ... it was a bit depressing.

Prado, wasn't there much atmosphere?My mother -in -law told me that in Bembibre they had gone to the talk and see the movie (my father -in -law is diabetic) ... I think he said there were people.

Mani, Beky ... where do you get?If you are resting we leave you.
And to everyone else ... kisses.Take care of you

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/18/2008 4:22 a.m.

Good morning ...... ugly day here as Anuski says and they give rain, I almost prefer it because fog is horrible, very cold brrrrrrrrrrrrr ....

Marcita Surely that the kitchen is being very pretty, so the mood and patience that you already have less ..... take care that the stress is not good ...

Have a good day ...... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
11/18/2008 4:34 a.m.

Hello guys ... here we don't take off the fog on top of a few days ...:?

These days, is the most paradita route, where do you get?

Katha, how are you?How do you have living as a couple?: D

Velia, how are you going ... better?I believed that my hyperthyroidism was giving me the can again, but I don't know well ... I hope not, because it happens fatal.

I'm going to put my tasks.
Bestines.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/19/2008 3:30 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
I have come to Noe to school and how cold!Is it possible that all the Christmas showcases are already Christmas?
The kitchen is great, it seems even bigger, but how long it is doing ...
Noe is still the same with the nocturnal glycemia and that I have been putting one of a levere at dinner, but nothing, at two is already in 200, I correct, a few hours well and get up again in 200 What will be happening?, Inend, it has me desperate.
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare some cards, which is still hot the topic of school.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2008 3:31 a.m.

Good morning:
Yes, this paradito is, it seems that the change of station has affected us all a bit, right?: P ....... anuskiiiiiiii we are going to the south, this fog is killing me, what cold ............. and we are only in autumn:-//

Marcita daughter, this damn diabetes does not leave us quietly for a day .... there is no routine with her ...:?.... there is no choice but to exercise patience .... ufff .......

Kisses for all .....

DiabetesForo
11/19/2008 3:42 a.m.

Prado ... don't say it 2 times we make the bags and emigrate ... 8): D

Marcita, will it not be needing more insulin? ... It is also true that when you make any change you have to give it time ... to see if in a few days you get not to get high.

In a little while I am going to take a coffee, to see if I enter in heat.
Chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/19/2008 4:55 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
We have just come from buying a ironing center that the iron has been rebelled and says that not so much Roperil ... to see this invention how ... we have been in the shopping center grooveing ​​the decoration and jolin stores, there werePA Purchase compulsive, of those of my maiden .... has already convinced me to go out on Saturday with list and everything.The truth is that on Saturday I get a terrible laziness, there is all Petao of people, but hey, we have to buy a gift from a friend who has turned years and lives close to what we will take advantage of to make a visit ...
Here also makes fresh, but unlike your land, Anuski and Prado, it makes a splendid sun ...
Marcita, gives pleasure when the blissful works are over, but it goes from bad ... we are circling some reformillas that we did not do at the time, more than anything else, due to ignorance .... the truth is thatIt is to think about it a couple of times, that I no longer have the patience na more than to the diabetes of Angela, hahaha, as Prado says ... we will see in the end if we decide or not.
Come routerillos, I start studying a horile before picking up girls.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/19/2008 6:46 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I just have to greet you, that we are fine but look at what hours work.: ((I wish I was resting Anuski.

Nico we are raising insulin quite a bit because lately it is a little high, it will be that it is done and your body needs more.Soon they are 4 years old, all some man :)) :))

I hope to be calmer next week, to see if I can write a little.

I'm doing to bed.Many kisses and take care of these cold.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/19/2008 8:43 p.m.

Hello good!!!

Mani, go horites !!!And then the next day to work too: o ... uffff, your effort for the company seems excessive ... I hope you compensate in some way, because the body will ask you for hours of rest, right?
I'm glad your little men are fine, and take care of you a little.

At least today is Thursday ... how is the weekend?We celebrate my brother -in -law's birthday, it is the only thing we have planned ...

Marcita, how is the workshop?And not so at night? ... because I also have this week, one day I lift myself well, to the next evil ... and so on the week, without knowing why ...: x

I let you have a mess today.Kisses to all and good day.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/20/2008 3:37 a.m.

Good morning ....... here we continue with a cold that Pela ... but it's Thursday and hehehe .......
Well, my weekend without plans at the moment, I don't like to plan anything, so calm I suppose and hope, Maruje, walk, run, vinitos, some dinner :) And what is third ...;)

Mani daughter goes hours to be working, I'm not going to complain about my work ... Uffffff ......

I'm still working ..... Kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo
11/20/2008 5:05 a.m.

Good day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mani, yours has no name, surely you need a vacation in a spa, to see if the weekend can rest a little.What a man, 4 years old!How time passes.
Here without novelty, today it seems that Noe's glycemia in the night something better, 114 at 2 and 170 at 8: Evil :.
Well, the weekend are going to my village, which we have not been going to, I want to give my mommy an achuchón and incidentally, get rid of a couple of days of scrubbing the crockery in the bathroom, hehehehe.
Well, kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo
11/20/2008 5:28 a.m.

Nosdias on this day ... Yes, San Friday !!!!!!... and cold for these lands ... and little you want to do anything ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/21/2008 3:25 a.m.

Good routerillos .... finally Friday ... well !!!Here a cold that pela although we continue with alone.
I'm going to inform myself of a subject and then if I know anything else I tell you.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/21/2008 3:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.