{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Jolin that dulls this of independence !!!!I'm exhausting so many purchases !!(I never thought I would say that .... hehe), I already have very little, on Friday I have my child forever with me !!I think I'm in a cloud ...

Velia, Juan Luis ... Congratulations !!Do you know?On the 14th, my boyfriend and I began to leave ... now, just 6 years later we are going to live together, and the 14-Nov of the next year we have date to marry.For me that day was so special, that I didn't want to have another, and it is great because you just have to remember one date !!hehe (listens to me and kills me ..)

Anuski is glad that you have written us, and know that you are already going to arrive .. beautiful encouragement!

Owash I like to know that there are people like you, who moves to defend our rights.The truth is that here in Andalusia the issue of the Dependency Law is not at all bad, I think it is the community where you are giving more aid.It is a pity that money is thrown in other much less important things ... I work in social matters and is shame with the misery that have to conform so many people after having spent their damn life working (and forgiveness for the expression..).But well, you have to keep fighting .....

Prado I'm glad that the hemo has gone so well, I think that in the last analytics it gave me 6 and beak .... If I tell you the truth I do not remember because I do not know right now that it is important and that it is what it is what it isno...

Mari, I hope that the new teacher of Ahinoa is at least as good as the previous one, and we behave well with the pekes, ... the change has to be disrupted enough ...

Marcita I understand you with the works !!They are a pain !!!I have had almost 2 years the house in works ... because we have been fixing it very little by little, and what a can that has given the house !!!!Like now I don't believe it, every time I go, I am strokest, looking at one thing and another ... then you are very happy when you see the results ... but the head warming that does not kite anyone.You have to be very much on all !!

Alea, how did Celia?Do you still do yours?

A little kiss boys, I'm going to work for a little while ...

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
11/10/2008 10:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good to the route.

Maria, I'm glad you're back.Very good hemo that of Jessica.You will have to adjust the Lantus until you find the guideline, but it is much better than the NPH, no doubt.

Juanlu and Velia, congratulations.Look that not to teach me that fryer as many times as we have gone to your home :)) is pending.A kiss to both of them.

Kathaysa, hahaha, how curious day to marry and celebrate everything.I don't know if you know that November 14 is World Diabetes Day: D

Celia continues, of course.This girl has insisted on having us in suspense and gets it.Anyway, we will follow the parrot.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 10:55 a.m.

Congratulations to Velia and Juan Luis.

Could it be that we met a few years ago in a Kedada in Valencia, Juan Luis?I think I remember you vaguely ...

Khataysa, sad to see how money will be wasteful in things that do not reach people .... This last weekend was spent € 200,000 in the premier of the J.Bond movie: Evil: ... then when you demand rights they say thatThere is no money: shock:

I have several answers and anecdotes of public leaders signed up ... which are like to hit heads against the wall ... anyway.

I think the cold is better than the heat ... I've been 30 days from 150 or shots: x x

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 11:06 a.m.

Owash, because I was in a kedada in Valencia ... I remember ... ummmm, how good the rice in the albufera .... ummm ... and the horchata.
Ah, do not give more about politicians ... Coñia, why do you think politicians get into politics?... hehe, to help?walk now !!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/10/2008 11:17 a.m.

The paellas are good: D ... the best are the ones that each kitchen, in the field, with freshly cut firewood, newly collected vegetableGive it with a lobster: Oops:

I met so many people in the Kedada of Valencia 8) They were also my beginnings in diabetes ...:-/

I tell you an anecdote of a politician ... but no one is contemplated :)

It was at the beginning of last year, the association was invited to the presentation of the electoral program of a political party that was presented to the regional elections ... (and it was not the one that won) 8) ... total that we went, byThat of the representation, etc.

After the speeches, we approached to greet the candidate and released us:
- Diabetic ahhh ... my mother is diabetic but little, do not click ...
- No, well, there are no bad or good diabetes ...
- And what have you already given the insulin bombs to all?
-: Shock: (The emoticon approaches the face of fools we put)
-Didn't the candidate promise such .... Give all insulin bombs?It is the solution for you, isn't it?
-: Shock: It is not exactly like that, the bowl is not suitable for everyone, it depends ... we will talk, if that, more widely when you govern ... and that your mother passes through the association that may still come to yougood...

Year and peak later we still laugh with the this character, Campechano, ignorant (at least in diabetes) very poorly advised and already half disappeared from the scene.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 1:14 p.m.

Hello good!!!
The first to congratulate Velia and Juan Luis, to celebrate many more years.: D

And Katha, within nothing we tell you, that I did not know that you married next year ... Thus you gathered your two anniversaries in one ... but it is a roll, we have 3: o ... because whatWe left a few months, and when we returned, it was like another anniversary.And prepare with the competers, but do not overwhelm, to have the essential ... the rest little by little.

Marcita, how is your kitchen going? ... Let's see if this list is for Christmas, right? ... And noe is still happy in the school?

Prado daughter, how lucky to be stable ... because I am the opposite ... God that boredom ...: x ... as Owahs tells ... you should touch a diabetes of the "good" ...he he :))
This weekend we have went to dinner out on Friday and to eat Saturday, and a disaster my post ...:-/ less badly that I wait for it and I do several controls and I correct ... otherwise impossible.

Well greetings to others ... to another little while.Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/10/2008 1:43 p.m.

Good morning routes !!
Anuski, if I have to continue until Christmas cooked in a laptop and scrubbing in a bathroom, it gives me something!I hope they finish it for next week (it is a lot to run, but I put them cane).
Wow, they claim me, then I return.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2008 3:44 a.m.

Good morning ........ joooooo .... I enter and the first thing I read are the paellas hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... with what I like .... of all classes but I agree with Owash that ofBogavante the one that most ...Rice is very treacherous and I do not satisfy myself with a plate alone.

Anuski yes .. Labuena ..... good would it be to have it right ???....... I also when I was more measured by me, especially because the food has more fat and digestion is slower, so I correct, but lately and if the food is very blunt, I cast the bolus, I put on the start of half and at the time the other half and usually I do very well.

Marcita that is mild ......

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/11/2008 5:52 a.m.

When I did not have a meter if I ate something different from the usual 8F.two hours .... in short, I had to correct ... and normally the third two hours (6 hours after the Insu) because it also had to correct.
Ah, for me the best rice that exists and will exist is the one with chicken and/or rabbit.Said is left.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/11/2008 5:59 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Thank you very much for the congratulations ...
I don't have much time to do ... a kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2008 6:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good guys !!!

Let's see if the afternoon ends, I want to go home.

Marcita, how about your workers?What a roll, with cooking and scrutinizing like this ... well your hurry meteles and surely you have everything to release.

Prado, I also do that to eat outside, I share the bolus ... but with certain meals I don't know what happens that I don't success.It was that we were gastronomic days, and of course ... some are a bit "rare" dishes ... and I didn't succeed.I will have to continue testing :))

The last time I had been a cooked maragato and that day it went well, it also is that that day we had walked a lot after eating, and this day not ... Ufff, there are so many things ...

Tomorrow more.And already Wednesday ...;)
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/11/2008 2:23 p.m.

Good morning!!!
I just left my boy in Renfe ... this weekend Madrid, which Nati plays ...
For me the rice with my grandmother's lamb skirt and my mother's chicken .... Look that I like the kitchen, but those flavors are unmatched ...
Katha, how is everything going?As Alea says, November 14, all in one ...
Tomorrow we have endo, for review of the minilink .... I don't want to say high but yesterday he returned to his normal glycemias ... to see what lasts.
Well, I don't have much time I'm going to take Dana to the detail.
Kisses and good day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/12/2008 4:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Juanlu and Velia, congratulations late.

I have been disconnected these days because my little daughter has been Malita.The blissful viruses: fever, vomiting .... and I scared on top, not for her, but because he does not pass it to the greatest, because how he sticks two days without practically eating anything, I don't know what he would do ....

You have a good day and greeting everyone

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
11/12/2008 8:15 a.m.

Good afternoon.

We are here, it rains that it rains. Moñana we have to go to Oviedo to do analytics.If I can, we will see the educator.And on 24, endo.
I have no hope that this will improve.Celia is still very unstable, and her attitude does not help.We'll see what Hemo takes out, if bad or worse.

Anyway, I will take the opportunity to rest this afternoon.

Maclaudi, to improve the little one.

Velia, an Achuchón for Nati, and that Angela's revision goes well.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/12/2008 11:01 a.m.

Good afternoon route !!!

Jolín at this time reading the paellas has entered me a hunger !!:))

KHATA, how are you carrying the glycems?Have you already finished purchases for your little foot?I guess he will be superilusted and wishing to release everything with your boy.The wedding day and the anniversary seems very romantic and very beautiful, we celebrate more the day we met, than the wedding, although our wedding was the most original, because it was the wedding and baptism of AinhoaIn the same celebration, we celebrated it in intimate plan with our relatives, we were dressed in Ibizan Plan, no paraphernalias, all very simple, but beautiful.

Anuski, I'm glad you are more animated, how about your strawberry?

Alea, do not lose hope ... have what the educator tells you.

I'm leaving you to bathe the disruption.

A kiss for everyone.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/12/2008 1:58 p.m.

Good morning .........: d

Luckily in the endo, you will tell us how it was :....

I walk today to vary today, I'm now going on to have coffee with Anuski: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

You have a good day ........ kisitooooos

DiabetesForo
11/13/2008 5:03 a.m.

Very good.I'm back.

We have not gone to endo.Today it was analytical.Endo is the 24th. We have barely talked to the educator, because he had a debut and was linked, so we have postponed it for the day of consultation with the endo.

Otherwise, well.Oviedo is going well :)

Health

DiabetesForo
11/13/2008 5:48 a.m.

Hello ... how cold it is, and at this time what you least feel like going out, thankfully it is to go home ...: P

Prado, who knew my coffee little ... you have to repeat soon, that time flew, by the way the coffee knew me very rich, I do not know if I arrived cold frost, but very good.I already talked to my compis;) I'll tell you.

Mari, how are you?I have already read that the new teacher as well as the other, but at least it is involved and does the controls.My backy, is sympathy ... very pampering, chatting a lot (in their language), teaching everyone all their stuffed animals ...: D and doing new things every day.But we are discussed in Spanish, Na de Ná.And eating ... he is eating, although in his line.

Well I'm going to little house, many kissing everyone and tomorrow Friday !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/13/2008 2:54 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos ....
Finally Friday ... And this afternoon at Madriles ...
This weekend medieval market.In recent years it has coincided with the wedding anniversary.In fact, the restaurant we went to eat and then to celebrate the anniversaries is in the middle of the monumental city, and the atmosphere was beautiful .... This year it did not touch us, and we cannot see it, but well ..
Come, I have the morning complicated ... A kiss and good weekend for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2008 3:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... Fridaysssssssssssss ....: D ..... But here is a cold that pela, 2 degrees and a fog that does not see anything .... uffff ...
: Shock:

Anuski also knew me little as always, you have to repeat soon .... hehehe .....

Velia good trip and have a good time through the Madriles .......

Have a good day ..... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
11/14/2008 4:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.