{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well proof over.We have delivered today the 2nd phase of the project and we have passed with a note;) they have been very happy and have appreciated the tremendous effort we have made, this is pleased.Now the last part is but I hope we go better time.Prado that if I take work home ????UF if I have only lacked to take it to the shower, what a streak of curing more than 15 hours a day.Between that we are few in the OFI and my compi is at half a gas (which is enough effort with the chemo and without taking the low) there is no choice but to throw a cable that are not the times for anything else.

Today I am going to get warm and throw myself on the couch until the time of control.Beky today do not wait for me :)) that I will be asleep when you connect, uf that I like to think about it.

Up those spirits that we are all declined eh.

Many kisses (a special one for Anuski) and take care.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/05/2008 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I understand what you tell me ... Every person is a world, and you can't compare ... but when I see the glucose so bad after the effort that I have trouble pricking the insulin 4 times a day ...Rabies ... But of course, it is also to understand that the endocrine wants to start slowly and testing, because if it tells me that I put myself in function of hydrates ... I stay the same ... I still don't know veryWell how many rations of hydrates each meal has ... or how they affect me or anything .... I discover it little by little ...

There are times that it takes me very low of encourage

Anyway ... that we have to fight and enjoy what we can in the end is what we have left?Much encouragement too, to the moms ... patience with them that you have a brave@s at home, and others that you have a good week!Tomorrow I am leaving the weekend !!This week I have a gift daughter, that well !!I make my last competers because next week I independent me !!I'm going to live with my boyfriend, our little house :)

A kiss to all !!!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
11/05/2008 4:31 p.m.

Good morning ..... What a ugly day, a lot of fog and very cold .....:?

Man at least so much effort has had his reward, right?This is how you work with more courage .....

Kathaysa, that's what it is, to learn little by little, to experiment, hit, make mistakes, correct and so with patience you will know how every meal is affecting you, how much insulin you need etc .... You do not learn in twoDays, it has cost us and costs us because it is a continuous learning ... the case is not to discourage ... in the end you will see the results of such care .... congratulations on that change of life !!!!!!!!!!And enjoy it.

I'm going to eat ......... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 7:31 a.m.

Holasss
A while ago I have returned from a demonstration in Valencia to claim the implementation (of a fade) of the Dependency Law in my community
The politicuchos, of one side and the other, do nothing but look the other way.

How sad it is, on top of being sick, you have to demand your rights on the street.Some rights as simple as aid to get out of bed or see ...

We have gone more than 2000 people ... Many of them with very serious diseases, degenerative diseases: ELA, sclerosis, Alzheimer's ... and others with serious or chronic diseases: hemophilia, fibromyalgia, diabetes, Parkinson, COPD ...

Are people really the crowd that governs us? ...

Anyway, I am sad for all those people and happy, at the same time, to see how they fight for them and to improve the future.

: Oops: Sorry for the billet ...

Of course, the day has given us a nice sun ...

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 9:34 a.m.

Oh, Owash, that is a disease: politicians.

They are like bad medicines, in which side effects are much stronger than the improvement they promise.

The dependency law is only smoke.A law does not work if it does not apply, and, as to apply it you have to put pasta on the table, all take off the dead and throw it to the other: state politicians to the regional;The autonomic to the municipal, the municipal to the Europeans, ...

Politicians remind me of vampire movies: however good the intention and noble that the person looks like, as soon as the vampire of politics bites, it becomes a vampire more than you can no longer wait but that youI suck the blood.

And the bad thing is that there is no garlic ristra or wooden stake that ends them.

Anyway, neither do we non -political are oblivious to guilt.It seems shameful that only 2000 people manifest themselves for such a cause, when a football match moves tens of thousands.

That's how we are doing.

Anyway, to which you follow in the gap, pushing, asking, demanding, moving threads, in favor of many times we stay in the armchair, thank you.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 10:26 a.m.

Hello girls/os !!!!!

Well I am here, after some bad week, already better ... I was not with writing, so I disconnected from the forum for a few days, I have been reading you to Ratitos.Thank you all for the support.

Prado, thanks for being there ... Let's see if I see you soon, and we get up to date.How about the endo?Surely a hem as good as usual ...;)

Mani, congratulations on that job so well done ... at least the effort has been worth it, to see if the next one does not go such caught of time.How about your little men?

Velia, have you cured the sprain?

Beky, Marcita, Mari, ... and everyone else, I'll be up to date.

Many kisses !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/06/2008 10:43 a.m.

.... What a joy you have given me anuski: D .... I'm glad you're already better, I really want to see you so we are wearing the batteries hehehe ... in the endo well, I just onlyHe made the capillary hem 5.5 and gave me the order for an eye, analysis and new consultation in May ...... So as always ...: D

I better do not think about politicians: X and the participation better not to speak, here we are a small and increasingly small association and it costs a lot to gather more than 20 people for a talk, a course, an excursion, a dinner etc .... in the end ... a shame, I wanted to put my face at all ......:?And it's a shame ... Anyway .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 11:30 a.m.

Joooo Elena, that you always ... what envy you give me: Oops: ... Let's see when I go down from 7:-/.
I also have the background eye, they have given me an appointment by the end of January ... and analytics and appointment in February ... to see how my thyroid is going ... :?

I don't know how the excursion would have gone to Segovia ...:?

Chaito !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/06/2008 11:59 a.m.

..... Well, I asked for an appointment today and they gave me for January 9 for the background and that Alberto told me that they did not give before 4 months ...: Shock: ....... andcalm that as soon as you control hyperthyroidism that lows that 7 without problem ...
I think there was no excursion .... I fixed that there was not and Susana told me that they will inform us of the events for the 14th ....... we will see.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 12:35 p.m.

... Look they gave you before me, I asked for it 15 days ago, and I think I remember that it was for the middle of or end of January ... You were at a good time, a free hole was for you.

I didn't even remember the acts of day 14 ... Let's see if I find the letter.

Today, you won't run, right? ... It's cold ....: ?:
Well pretty, because until tomorrow you leave the curre shortly.

Bestines !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/06/2008 12:45 p.m.

...... today I don't run but because I'm tired, yesterday I gave myself a good beating ...: D So today it's rest ..... I'm going to do some compensation to the roseness ...... AndI close yaaaaa ....... I still without a computer at home so I don't read you tomorrow .....

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
11/06/2008 12:50 p.m.

Hello route !!!

I am sad: ((..... This afternoon we have said goodbye to Ainhoa's teacher, all the moms were very sorry and nobody wanted him to leave, it is a stick, now another change for the chrios, which had already taken himA lot of love and he behaved supercariño with the children, treated them with such sweetness, always attentive, showing interest for everything ... is not fair !!left quite high ...

Anuski, I'm glad to see you and that you are already more lively, here you have missed you.How about iciar, how does it wear food?

Prado congratulations on the hemo !!, with that figure you are the envy of the forum;).

Mani, I'm glad that so many hours of work and not resting have not been in vain, congratulations !!Now surely you are motivated and eager to continue, surely the last part is the same as good.Tell us how the smurfs, how are the school?

Mommy, how about Juan?Ainhoa ​​when he is high also complains that his head hurts.

Alea, how is Celia going?In the end there is punishment or reward?

Khata, congratulations on your independence, I hope everything goes very well with your boyfriend and adapt perfectly to change.How do your levels follow?

Velia, Beky, Dulce, Paz ... and to those who have not named: Oops:, You have a good weekend !!

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
11/07/2008 1:30 p.m.

Good afternoon, routerillos.
Mani, to see if you can rest a little work and enjoy your family, that you must be exhausted.
Katha, you have a lifetime ahead ... Diabetes is a setback, which fortunately you can keep your hand, even if sometimes it is frustrating .... Good luck with your new life.
Prado, congratulations on that hem ... The truth Jamía, how you take care of yourself ...
Owash, I am not surprised that you feel like this ... at least you should feel good for your active participation.
Alea, how is Celia going?
Anuski, pretty, I'm glad that the bad rachilla goes through .... We love you here, huh ???
I am regulin, see that I am annoying to give the impression of pupanext week to the doctor ...
Well, routerillos, everyone's kiss and have a good weekend.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/07/2008 1:42 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello family as you are all because I feel not to have entered in all this time but I did not have time on penaltEnter more often, Alea Velia how those offspring go I hope everything well, and the others also because we Jessica and I here walked every day a new thing although I went to endo the other day and the truth that despite everything had a hemGood 6, 7 and I asked for the change of insulinWell a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
11/08/2008 7:38 p.m.

Good morning, route !!
Finally a rattle for readers ...:-/.This work brings me down the street of bitterness, go messy!
I have read you fast.Anuski, I'm glad to see you again and especially more animadita, how about the little one?
Prado, congratulations, what a good hemo!I hope the rest of the tests are so well.
Katha, little by little, do not have a hurry, diabetes is something complicated that is learning with time.Congratulations on your independence.
Velia, Guopetona, take care and rest.
Mani, I'm glad that work has its reward.
Well, I'm leaving you.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 3:46 a.m.

Good morning ...... Thank you girls ...: Oops:, I take care of myself but I think I have had "good luck" because I am quite stable except some other exception or file x ..... finally ....What I am like I'm !!!!!!:-/

Velia how are you ?????Go to the doctor !!!!both take care of those around and what ???????: x ...... Get together ...

Marcita that of the works is a roll, it is the most stressful that there is so patience, then when you see everything so beautiful you forget the bad .....

Well, I'm going to start looking papers even if I don't feel like anything, how it costs to start on Mondays ....:-/ .... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 3:55 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
I am better, the cold still is around me, but I am stronger and more animated ... In addition, everyone is Pachucho, the happy viruses.
Today we are celebrating.It is our wedding anniversary ..... tonight we will go to dinner although soon at home that Juanlu works at 12 ... the truth is that this day is important for us but not as much as the day that our relationship began ....
Angela continues with ups and downs ... Now we have unbridled the post of breakfast ... And what I say, at this step I will get used to and everything ....
Well chic@s I am going to do some cossine and I start studying.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/10/2008 4:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations, Velia and Juan Luis !!!

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 5:05 a.m.

Thank you very much !!!!!, and a lot of encouragement to those who are low ... will tell you something, the fryer.The fryer bought it 9 years ago, in September, and I bought a good good, of those metallic ones that can be put in the fieglapatos, a paste.Then I did not care about the money, I had so many physical and family problems that the only thing I did not think was about the future, in fact, I did not think you have any future, it was easy for saving not to matter to me the least.A few days later they told me that it was diabetic, go, and not even spend the money with pleasure.Since then the fryer has been in the box, without unpacking, without premiere, I did not think it was compatible to use a fryer with being a diabetic, I even forgot that there was a useless closet at home.Yesterday we premiered it, we fry an anchovies, great, they knew to life, in the future.If you go home, remember me to show it to you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/10/2008 5:51 a.m.

...... How good Juan Luis: D ..... you miss you so tell us things more often ..... ahhhhh and congratulations on the anniversary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisses

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 10:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.