{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Today I have been in the endocrine ... as expected, it has put me fast insulin (novorapid) and the lantus has changed at night.
Glucagon test tests ... bad ... very bad ... there is hardly any insulin in the pancreas.Well, it was something that had to happen ...

Now I will have to learn to control the amounts of food and insulin.Although now he has put a fixed amount on breakfast, lunch and dinner ... and cits in a month to see my controls and if I have to modify something ...

I don't know why I came down ... if it was something that could come to come ...

Well chic@s I leave you, I'm going to assimilate all this in the camita ...

A kiss !!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/29/2008 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Katha, I suppose it is a change in your life and as such it is logical that it affects you to a greater or lesser extent ... Juan Luis always says that the day of the debut is the day that one begins to take care of himself, that there is no need toSee it as something negative .... In this, you will see how your life will change (for better) when you start driving with fast insulin ... much greater flexibility in schedules, much more food freedom .... encouragementAnd that these bad moments pass as quickly as possible ... You know we are here ...
Well, today the eve of our patron ... Polar cold, although threatens to sunbathe ... I like these days ...
I spend and tell a couple of cossine in the meter thread.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2008 4:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I had a long honeymoon (2 years) I was better for me.More predictable increases, less "variability" on the effects of hydrates and insulin ... Anyway, that much encouragement, and to learn, learn, learn ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/30/2008 6:45 a.m.

Good afternoon...........

Kathaysa, getting down nothing hhhhhh ..... that you are a fighter, you'll see how now you click Novorapid you will be much better, be patient, when you least wait for you, you will know how your body reacts to food and youYou are going to put the corresponding doses almost without thinking ....: D ..... it is easier than it seems now and it does not always be right but for that there are the corrections .......

Anuski gives signs of life by Faaaaaaa ....... How are those encouragement ??????

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2008 11:10 a.m.

Juan Luis has nail him, it is almost better not to have his own insulin, he does not make him war on his own ...

Eye with the fixed amounts of insulin ... important that the relations very well with the carbohydrates that are eaten ... I believe that, at first, it is better to be high and know how the insulin-food binomial works and withTime to adjust little by little.

As Prado says at first it seems an unsurpassed enigma but with a little effort he controls very well.

The advantage is that as we have a chronic disease we have a lot of time to learn (without hurry but without pause).

DiabetesForo
10/30/2008 5:07 p.m.

Thanks guys !!!I will be in patience .... I will have to get to know how my body reacts ... because now all this looks like, but it will be a matter of practice, like everything ...

Tomorrow I start with my controls, because today I take it backocao ... With the change of time of the Lantus and others ... I hope that glycemia now be good, and see results ...

Anuski, love, write to us !!!And a lot of encouragement for these moments !!

Alea, Velia, Owash, Prado, Mari, Juan Luis ... a thousand thanks for your advice !!I have so much to learn, right?

But I have time ahead to do it ...

Have a good weekend !!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/30/2008 7:06 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!: ... HAPP, where to go to collect chestnuts, roast them, pass the field day and others that the "trick or treatment is removed, but in short, the kids have a good time and everything is for it ...
Katha, you'll see how everything goes well, better ...
Prado, luck in the endo ...
Well, riverins, you have a good day ... Muacks

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/31/2008 5:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, to say something.
Rain, wind, cold and little desire to do anything.
Anuski, a lot of encouragement, woman, tell us something when you can.
Velia, I have to call you.I read your message back home, in addition the afternoon was very bad, the air almost takes Noe;) and she so happy.
Katha, a lot of encouragement, the principles are hard, but when you take the quiet everything goes on wheels, if you overcome the punctures, you overcome anything.
I can not click on the legs now, the endo told us that we changed in the area, which began to have hard areas, and we have tried in the upper part of the culete.At first I didn't even want, but it is already great, I always tell her that she is a brave and I am proud of her and she feels important, my girl.
Well, I'm going to do at least the food.This weekend, kitchen disassembly, that the masons come on Monday: Evil: What a little desire!I hope they take little.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2008 5:44 a.m.

Helloaa !!!!

Here we also walk some "soaking" and with enough freshness, so as not to vary, the weekend arrives and the time does not accompany: Evil :.

Katha, a lot of encouragement, as everyone has already told you, you will see how quickly you take it, it is a matter of practice and above all of observing how your body reacts day by day, yes, do not overwhelm if the levels get out of control a little, to theprinciple costs to catch the pattern, come that you will surely make it great;) !!

Marcita, what a brave little woman you have at home !!Was it just to prick the legs?I to Ainhoa ​​the skewer in the morning on his legs, at noon in his arms and at night in the culete, I try to rotate, although I notice the toughest areas and sometimes when the skewer is insulin: x.

Well I leave you, I'm going to see if I feed my strassman.

A kiss for everyone and have a good weekend !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/31/2008 8:36 a.m.

Good afternoon ..... Finally I feel in front of the computer ... What a morning, thankfully it's Friday ....: D

Velia that I had no end today hahaha ..... I touched the flu vaccine and then a dentist who touched cleaning ....... the fact is that between some things and others I did not want to return to the OFI and I took advantageTo make the purchase in the Super ......: Oops:

Anuski sends you memories, it is still a little discouraged and hopes to be a little better to write ...

Well I'm going to do something hehehe ... kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
10/31/2008 11:01 a.m.

Anuski pretty, I'm very sorry, often stick, I hope you get back.

I am not to give many encouragement, the truth, it must be the exhaustion of so much work that is already taking an invoice, there is no other than to do it but it is costing me a whole world.

I read you, but it is impossible for me to write to you longer, I have to keep working.With telling you that I am at Beky every night in the Messenger (with how night it is) you can imagine the hours that are done to bed.I hope it will happen soon and I will finish everything.

Many kisses and care.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/31/2008 5:45 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!Jo, if we are lazy this weekend ....
Mani, I know that fatigue well ... Let's see if the streak of so much curro is over and you rest a little.Cheer up!!!!
I had to have gone to the workshop to take the car that has come out of a breakdown of those intermittent ones, but I will leave it for another day that I have a better body and I dedicate this time to get the arrears of the issues, which have me fried.
Prado, hahaha, I'm fatal!
Come, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/03/2008 3:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
Mani, to see if this streak happens and you can rest something.Even if you don't write, and as I know you read you send you a hug and an achuchón for your blondes.
Velia, now the car? Girl, is that you do not deprive yourself !!:-/.
Well, here today, I'm going to take advantage of it, because maybe it lasts very little ...
A kiss to all, that the sun escapes me ... !!!

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 4:33 a.m.

Good afternoon ........ who said had a sun ????????Mommy sends a little ... :?, go ugly day, it rains and it is very cold ... and Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... Come on, I'm either to encourage today ........:-/

Velia take care and improve yourself soon that I already read that you walk pachucha ...
Mani you take the work home ????????????So you are worse than me ...: Shock:, that comforts me hehehe

Anuski kisses ....... and for the rest of the route too ...... you have a good afternoon .......

DiabetesForo
11/03/2008 10:14 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!

How about the weekend?I hope it has served to rest ... even though I see some good currants .. I am one of those who rest ... Jeje and also the average time has accompanied us

Let's see, a question that I have .... I know that each person is a world but it is to get an idea ... how many insulin units do you put ??I say it because today that I am doing the hair controls, I have somewhat high blood glucose values ​​... around 250, I put 3-2-2 units of fast in the main meals and 8 UND of Lantus at night... The same is little, I don't know ... it also depends on the hydrates that you eat ... and today it has been pasta, which can be normal ... but what do you do?How much do you increase if you eat such meals?fast insulin how long does it take for effect?Can I get another dose at 2h d eating, which is when I measure myself?

Forgive so many questions .... I am still a little lost ... and until within a month I do not see my end ... I do not think I can be with these values ​​... I am already a little tired .. thetruth .. with what I find it hard to prick 4 times a day, the efforts I make at meals ... and I see that it is useless ..

A kiss to all !!Good beginning of the week ...

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
11/03/2008 2:22 p.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Kathaysa, as you say each one is different from the others, and not only that, but many times, each one is different from himself depending on "I don't know what": shock :.
Juan, who debuted with 11 years, was put only 2 units of fast in the food, and as indications of his endo, when he was with more than 250 of blood glucose 2 units and uploaded one unit for each fraction of 50, that is, that, thatIf he had 300, he had put 3 units ...
Now Juan who is 14 years old and measures 1.80, weighing 65 kgsto eat.Anyway is to try and rectify.It seems that the units you get are short but you must check ...
Prado, because the sun lasted little, today cloudy and cool.
A kiss to all.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 3:45 a.m.

Good morning......

Kathaysa The problem is that you have fixed doses quickly and so you cannot vary the food at all, if you eat pasta logically you will need more insulin, you have to try ...... I remember that when I left the hospital my endo meI had made a "chop" with the amounts of fast insulin that I had to put on glucose and having a more or less fixed guideline to guide me but always telling me that it should be variable according to what I ate, the idea was to try meals and doses untilFind the relationship between the grams of hydrates and the dose.I do not understand that they put fixed doses ..... or you have a regime with fixed amounts of hydrates at each meal? ..... and of course should I tell you a correction guideline to lower the glucose when it is high, butYour endocrine should tell you because each person is different.Anyway, it's a matter of trying little by little and prudence ...
I am high at two hours to eat and depending on the food I correct myself, for that I measure me, to make decisions ....
And never make the mistake of comparing yourself with other people in terms of doses of insulin, much or little, each one needs different amounts because many factors influence ......

What a roll ..... hehehe ....... kisses and have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 4:39 a.m.

Very good to the route.

Kathaysa, as Mamidejuan and Prado have told you, each is a world and there are no universal recipes.

Celia diet by rations, and we calculate the "general" insulin for that diet.For example, at noon he eats 5 rations of hydrates and puts 6 units, from Apidra (fast insulin).However, for breakfast also takes 6 servings and needs 12 units.of Apidra.That is, for the same amount of hydrates it is not worth the same amount of insulin, depending on the time.
In addition, it puts, like Juan, a UD.extra fast for every 50 of glycemia in excess, counting as excess what happens of 150 (for 200, a UD.; for 250, 2 ud.; for 300, 3 units, and so on)

But all this, in turn, is stated to see modified depending on the planned activity, at the time of day, etc.

Therefore, you must make an appointment with your educator, to help you interpret your figures and know how your body reacts, because what is worth my daughter can be harmful to you.
Anyway, you are on the right track and we will oppose you in everything we can, although without replacing the endocrine, which is the one who has the last word.

And here, today a little better time, but it's passenger, I'm afraid.

Celia, good, and bad, and regular, and again ..., and so on.It is punished for piral class on Thursday, and at the same time is capable of being the only one to approve, and with also a difficult physics exam, although Regina was explaining what she did not understand.
And his glycemia, because the same, between nefarious and great.

Well, let it be mild the week.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/04/2008 10:36 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
What happens here? Am I the first one with how late it is?: Shock :.
Juan yesterday was high, the insulin of the food was put without taking into account that he ate Paella: x.Then he had a great headache and could not go to train basketball ... with what he likes !!How bad it would be !!
Well, nothing a greeting to everyone, I'm going to have coffee that I already touches, and I will take the opportunity to take a walk that makes a beautiful sun :).

DiabetesForo
11/05/2008 4:56 a.m.

Good morning, the sun also came out here: D which was already time .....
Mommy because I had to be very high to be so bad, right?I give me a headache.

Velia, Anuski How are you?: D ...... I don't remember if someone else was Pachuchillo ....... to improve all !!!!!

I have endo tomorrow :?.... to make me capillary ..... ufff .... what a laziness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day ......... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/05/2008 6:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.