{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Mari that I forgot about "yogurt" :)) :)).I'm glad Oliver has been encouraged to write.

Now I'm going to sleep.Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/23/2008 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ....... .: D: D: D vierneeeeeees ...... Bieeeeeeeen !!!!, much, very cold but a lot of sun too that a beautiful day .........

Owash counts, tells !!!!!!!!!!Passionate the mountain ... and that also scares the height hahaha .......

Anuski What's wrong with you ???????? ... What is you not very communicative ?????hehehe ... I find it hard to believe ...;) ..... how about iciar, still rebel ??????

Mani daughter that we cannot work so much .... :( .... I have hope that I touch the primitive and retire but there is no way ...:-/

And we still have news of Kalua .... has something had to happen ..: ((.... Does anyone have their email or do you know anything about her?

Well, I start doing something or try because I don't feel like ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 4:51 a.m.

Good morning routerillos ... here I am entertaining with the administrative law of the very .... soon I leave it and I start to make my suitcase that after eating Angela and I take the tole tole tole and for the Madriles, again.
Mani, my mother, with this crisis the truth is that it is lucky to say that there is a job, but what fatigue, huh ???? .... Well, to see if these 2 months pass and you can relax and enjoy those who"Charlatanes".
It's true, nothing is known about Kalúa ... I don't have data from her.
Kisses to all routerillos.Happy Finde

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/24/2008 6:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, I walk with table work, and hoping it is already in the afternoon ... Ah, Long live San Friday !!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/24/2008 6:43 a.m.

Regarding the issue of alcohol you commented above.In the case of diabetes 1 in principle I do not think that you have to give up anything, I mean healthy things.Of course, at least to me, to recover everything (pasta, rice, stews, beer, sweets ...) It has cost me a lot of effort, that is, with everything I had to do tests and tests and tests... I spent months eating on Sundays three chocolates to see what was happening.With respect to alcohol, beer uploads a lot, but the countertop without more stories or surprises with fast insulin.The red wine lowers my sugar, so it doesn't happen to me, and I am very attentive to little that I drink a couple of glasses.From other alcohols I only enjoy a single glass of whiskey from time to time, and in this case I have not seen or get on me.But each one is different, so you have no choice but to try little by little and patience.

Juan Luis
10/24/2008 6:57 a.m.

Owash counts, tells !!!!!!!!!!Passionate the mountain ... and that also scares the height hahaha .......
Kisses

Paupérríta Assistance: Oops :: (((((

Iosu is very flat, quite close and it is very easy to talk to him, it looks like a good kid although he is like a goat: shock: :))

Although he says that anyone with diabetes can do the same as him, I do not agree.It seems to me crazy to play the skin, not because of the climb, but because to the minimum downturn or climb with ketosis you have assured that you do not leave alive (in such extreme conditions: 7000 thousand meters and -50º)

I did not just explain how it is able to do a control with that temperature:-/ ... Of course the photo at the top of Everest with the Aviva de Acchuchek meter must be giving a paste in image rights: D

Within 6 or 9 months it will be the first astronaut with diabetes in history (he has paid a paston for that) 8)

By Valencia it keeps raining: ((and makes a little fresh, although I still resist with the short sleeve.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 8:25 a.m.

... Of course, I agree with you Owash, but it is that raising a mountain of 8000 meters is crazy with or without diabetes: D and the risk is very large, mountaineering is a high -risk sport and few people without diabetes areAble to do it, so it seems to me that Feijoo is an example (extreme already I know) that diabetes does not prevent doing anything we set out and that the barriers make them ourselves.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 11:35 a.m.

Well, I have my particular opinion about the people who do this kind of thing (whether diabetic or not) .... who should look at it.

Long home, Agur.

Juan Luis
10/24/2008 11:48 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

Prado, ... I don't know what happens to me, I'm turning off ... Let's see if the weekend I encourage me a little.Iciar continues on the same line ... not to vary.
Do you have a mountain route for the weekend?Shelter if you're going cold, it's now.

To my morning I have to work ... My weekend will be very short.

Velia and Juan Luis, who had a good time in Madrid ... with so many people and so much child is bored.

Mani, how did he kidnapped at work?and does not rescue your favorite firefighter :))?Go I hope that at least weekends you enjoy a little.The dizziness is going slowly, surely your mom will soon get good.

Kalua true that we don't know anything, how strange ...:?

Marcita, Mari, Beky, Dulce, Katha, Alea, Paz, ... and those who forget me, enjoy the weekend.
Chao !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/24/2008 12:41 p.m.

Good afternoon-Noches !!!!!!!!!
Again we have been without the Internet: Evil: so I have accumulated work, I have read very quickly and I hardly remember anything.
Mani, try to rest some ratillis, those hours and wake up!
Anuski, woman, looks discouraged and to top it off you work tomorrow.
Well, he claims Noe, then I spend and read more slowly.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2008 3:53 p.m.

Good night!!!

This afternoon I had session with my psycho and has put my batteries with the theme of meals ... It is true that now with diabetes I play something much more important than a kilo of more or less ... I hope that theTalk serves me to react, and start eating in conditions again.
Glycemiah go crazy ... and it's not for less ...
I have lost weight, and he told me that not one more gram ... next month I will live with my boyfriend, we have finished riding the house ... and I play the one that does not let me do it yet...

Anuski, what happens to you?Animate woman, that your baby will want to see her mommy happy !!We have met my nephew in the dining room ... for now, total failure, ... we will continue trying to see if we are once able to eat solid ... these children are a delight, but sometimes it is forCommit to them !!!Never better said ...

To others, that you have a good weekend !!!and to take care of yourself !!

kisses!!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/24/2008 6:04 p.m.

Good morning!!!

I must be the only of the forum that works the Saturdays ...: ((well and with the cold it is already, you want to leave home so soon.

Katha ... It is true that it is not worth risking with diabetes, paying attention to your psycho.When are you going to endo?
Let's see if you get that your sobri seeing other children eat everything, it is encouraged to try.
Ahhh, and with my girl it is with the only one that I forget everything, although then I punch myLittle "Plof" ... I hope it happens to me right away, thanks girls.

Let's see if the morning passes soon.The sun begins to rise ....: D

Good weekend to the entire route.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/25/2008 4:35 a.m.

Good morning, anuski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just have to greet you and wish you to fly your morning and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Many kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/25/2008 4:46 a.m.

Hello!!
Anuski I also go to greet you :).Despite being Saturday there has been early in: Shock :.
You will see, Juan always trains in a Superguay covered pavilion, but it turns out that with these rains, the pavilion was flooded more than a week and for a long time they will not be able to train there.Solution? ... are training in discovered fields and at the schedules they leave them, so today they played at 8 in the morning: Twisted :, And also when it has come it has started to rain and it has become as it has gone: Twisted:, He has to bed again and I then ... I take advantage of the time I had to do some things in the order :).
Kathaysa, I think you are going to get it, you are very mentalized, and you play many things, the most important is your health.
As for the risk sports that you comment, I am also very radical in that, I do not understand that someone risks life, and also that I am admired for that :?.
I'm fed up with drug prohibitions, alcohol to minors, tobacco ... but when a kid comes out in a motorcycle race to "all host" with 14 years, it becomes an idol ...
When there is an accident of an mountaineer, I feel sorry, but I think, and what do they get in this?!
Of course, socially, someone is better seen than a mountain at 50 degrees below zero, than someone hooked on the drug ... but are not both risking their lives?
I know it will not be a very shared opinion ... but well ... how the subject has come out ...
Mani ... I'm glad to see you here.If you have all the work!;) :)).DSIFRUTA OF YOUR RUBIOS !!
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
10/25/2008 5:22 a.m.

Hi Marcita and Mommy ... Thanks for the company: D

Mommy, go early at all ... enfin that the rains seem to go for a while, right?With what the rain tires:-/ ... to see if it goes the other way ... here we do not want it for now ...

Marcita, I'm glad that Noe's glycemia are well in school.

Have fun !!!!!Kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/25/2008 7:11 a.m.

Bueeenaaass !!!!

I see that I am not the only one who gets early on Saturdays :?.At 9 I am standing waking up, I don't even remember that it is to get up at least at 10 :(, from the debut we take the schedules very rajataba, even the weekend, even if I annoy I can not sleep anymore, I thinkThat it is very important to keep the schedules and routine to carry good control.

Anuski, will you have little left to get out of the work?Come for the final stretch !!!And that I don't find out that you still decay ???Take advantage of the weekend and animaté pretty !!!

Marcita, go fabric with the "interné", if it works well for you and you have no problems with the new company.

Mommy, raining again?Jolin The time out there does not give you truce.Here she woke up cloudy, but now she wears a radiant sun 8), less badly, because this afternoon we go to my in -laws to spend the weekend there.Is Juan already good from the throat?

Mani, I'm glad to see you, you miss you, have if you can "get rid of" more often and go around here:-/.Do you not be noticing the crisis not?You have to see how badly the world is :)) !!

Kathaysa, still so you are on the right track;) ...

Well, I'm letting the little one, something "Justilla" of Azuqui is and I'm going to put the food.

Kisses and good weekend for everyone !!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/25/2008 8:39 a.m.

Good morning !!
What a ruling to be Sunday and with the change of time ...: Oops: Noe has woken up at 7.30 new time and that has not slept very much there, so we are raised since that time.
Yesterday we are vaccinated by the flu also my husband and I, just in case ...
Well, we are going to do something, that the 3 started the work and there is a lot to collect.
Kisses and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
10/26/2008 4:27 a.m.

Good morning.
What a good weather we have for Madrid !!
Yesterday at noon until hot.Today we will go to the farm where my parents live to take a seititas and so Angel takes a good walk.I already told parents but this son of mine uploaded the hemo from 7.2 to 7.9: ((and that does sports and meals try to take them well. We lack the results of parathyroids and cortisol :?.
Anuski, rest today that you deserve it.
Marcita today we have all up early ... Angel arrives in my scared room wondering if he had put the Lantus that was already 9 :)) and had not heard.Let it be mightry about the work ... if I will know what these people mountof El Escorial.
Have a good Sunday.
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/26/2008 5:51 a.m.

Oh I think my children have been the early age today, at 6 in the morning, new time, they were already danceing, and that last night they went to bed at 10.30 to see if they endured more but nothing.With how sleepy it is me: (((

Anuski pretty, above that mood huh, that I do not like to read you Tristona, you will see how it is a rachita that passes soon.Let's see if Iciar eats well again and that weight will be taken away from you.I remember that Nacho did not want to see the juices, impossible, and based on putting them on and started and now when he ends up, he asks for more.And with him with solid food the same thing happened to me, well it still costs me to eat something, but it is what he wants because you give it peanuts and eat them flying.A lot of patience because there is no other.

How was you today with glycemia and time change?Nico the morning well but at eating it has arrived in 69, that of taking an hour of basal in the bomb has done a lot.

Here today a splendid day but threatens snow inside the province.:?I hope that you are up there do not have a cold.

I leave you are waking up from the nap.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/26/2008 10:56 a.m.

Very good.

Mani, you've been the most early ... and I least.This cannot be.

Anyway, how do everyone?I see that things are going more or less well.

Mamidejuan, you surprise me by comparing risk sports with alcohol or drugs.
I think, certainly, there is some irresponsible out there that what it does is not sport, but the beast.In fact, in some autonomy they are considering that the costs of the bailouts are assumed by the user when the accident has been a consequence of serious imprudence, and with that I agree.

However, I think the comparison thus, in general.I think that risk sports, assuming the necessary precautions, are not only understandable, but very rewarding.In fact, I do not practice climbing because it seems very tired, but I get up in everything that can come by little that I can: ultralight, glider, in short, sports considered risk and that have a much lower accident index than football than footballor basketball, to give a couple of examples.
And I assure you that I am much quieter seeing my eldest son with his paragliding than if he knew that Esnifa Cocaine, what do you want me to tell you.
I think that if you had to suppress risks, the first thing that should be prohibited would be private cars.We would save many dislikes and enough money, but I think there is no place.

Sports, risk or not, can be dangerous, almost like any other activity, but widen the body and mind, discharge tensions and adrenaline, benefit those who practice them.I would not dare to compare them with drugs, mommy, and I tell you with all the love.

Anyway, I leave you, that the time of cooking begins.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
10/26/2008 2:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.